Nu Delta Alpha - 750

Story Info
Crisis for sorority queen bee becomes bisexual awakening.
763 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

The sorority house was packed as the music blared and folks walked around with their red plastic cups in search of brew. The ladies at Nu Delta Alpha had thrown another banger, while still managing to keep the upper half of the house secure from the raucous crowds. Hired security kept the rabble away from the second level while social standing sorted out floors three and four.

"Did you hear Daisy Lawrence declared her bisexuality again?"

"Is that so? Does she ever renounce it first?" The girls laughed as they walked down the hall.

"It's really sad how-"

"How what?"

Standing 6ft tall without heels and in the direct path of the interlopers was the main topic of gossip that night, Daisy Beth Lawrence. The two girls went wide eyed as they realized they'd been caught, moving quickly to scramble past the queen bee and down the stairs. They did not belong on the 3rd floor and Daisy would have let them have it if they didn't run.

But despite the rich girl reputation and bulletproof status, Daisy always felt conflicted. Raised right in the south, she always knew to keep a smile on her face and a secret in her pocket while traversing the high society world her parents kept her in. Even college was a stepping stone, rather than a learning experience- and so whenever she tried to figure herself out, she still found herself slapped down and into place. With recent revelations, she'd been made a joke and was happy to volunteer for floor patrol just to get away from the other girls.

Daisy's presence was enough to let her roam the third floor and glare at anyone who didn't belong just to get them to leave. This was about as much social interaction as she wanted tonight.

She climbed the rickety back staircase to walk the fourth floor, quickly spying a tall mousy girl hanging out by the bathroom. For some reason, Daisy's encroaching presence did nothing to move her.

"Hey there- I don't think I know you... Don't think you should be here,"

The girl looked to be about an inch shorter and very much from the art department. She wore a short tweed skirt and knit brown leggings with a worn leather jacket over a loose camisole. Her muddy brown bob and small chest made her a diametric opposite to the blonde and buxom Daisy.

"I'm Lucy, I'm waiting for the bathroom,"

Daisy jiggled the door handle with dramatic emphasis.

"Afraid the bathroom is out of service. You need to leave,"

Staring at the blonde, Lucy took a slow sip from her cup and studied her face.

"You're Daisy Lawrence aren't you?"

The way her name had been spoken tonight had caused Daisy great discomfort, but hearing it muttered by this odd stranger left her feeling broken. Whomever Lucy was, she was not part of the world Daisy inhabited- so the idea that gossip had travelled outside her realm. It upset her and she could feel her resolve finally crack.

"Hey-" Lucy reached forward and took Daisy into a hug, quieting her initial resistance by squeezing her tight, causing the sorority girl to weep. When Daisy pulled back to look Lucy in the eyes, her cheeks were wet and breath ragged.

In those initial few seconds of connection, Daisy felt impulsive and kissed Lucy on the mouth, withdrawing slightly to lock eyes while still entwined. The brunette began to soften, her tongue relaxing in Daisy's mouth as her fingers wove into her blonde locks.

Hands found bodies as the adrenalin rushed between them, with Daisy discovering the tops of Lucy's stockings hidden under her skirt. The realization she wasn't wearing leggings, the idea of access... it fuelled Daisy's libido.

Lucy read this and raised her thigh up between Daisy's legs, nestling herself in the girls softest flesh. Her dainty fingers soon joined the fun, penetrating the society girl while she thumbed at her clit.

The two broke their kiss, staring at one another in shock as Daisy began to ride Lucy's thigh and fingers. Her heart beat rapidly as she realized how public she was, and how good this felt. Lucy bit her lip, slightly jealous before using her free hand to pull them in for another kiss.

Daisy neared orgasm but got spooked by a noise, running off downstairs past the other girls with her heart in her throat.

She didn't know what just happened, but she knew she would find Lucy again.