All Comments on 'Nucturnal Emissions'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Exciting!

I liked the setup and enjoyed how the story developed - The kinky wife wanting to help her daughter become a woman. How he reacted to Kelly's complicity. Krista's thoughts. All good, but could/should have been developed much further.

The payoff, sorry to say, was poor. IMO you lost sight of your characters and turned the story into a wank fest.

Knowing Krista was about to lose her virginity to her father, Kelly would have been concerned for her daughter. She would have wanted it to be a loving experience. Instead you turned Kelly into a mad madam pimping out her slut daughter. The characters disappeared and were replaced by porn stars.

When you think you have finished a story, the urge to post it straight away is powerful, but must be overcome. If you re-read your story, not only would you have spotted the mistakes, but you would have realised how much more you could/should have written.

I hope this helps with your future output and please feel free to comment on my work. Message me if you want to discuss anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Happened To The Son?

Fuck this is dumb....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This may be the hottest story I've read on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Happened To The Son?

Who gives a shit about the son!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"The men meet the national average to I am afraid. I measure maybe eight inches" Eight inches is well above the national average. That's more like six. Eight inch cocks are a lot less common than D cup breasts, for instance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Soo hot!

Loved the build! So hot to have Mom pushing the whole sexy scene. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

That was one of the fucking hottest stories I have found here. I can't wait for a follow up. We'll done..I need to get rid of my stuffy now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4

Mom should have straddled daughter so they could clean each other up.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Wish I was average

Your average is anything but. He is about 2.5 inches bigger than average. And so is his dick. Wife is about 4 inches shorter than average, daughter 2 inches.

Got the boobs a bit big too for average, although you never stated what size his were.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 5 years ago
why was dad a bastard

Was dad a bastard because the son was so useless to mom? Did she try to use the son to get something going because Mr "Average?" wasn't giving her what she wanted or she wanted daughter to be daddy's slut, so she could be son's bitch?

Too many loose ends or empty holes in character building!

Sex would have been better understood if characters would have been developed better like in some of your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Missed oppurtunity

Mom should have been slurping Krista during the last fuck. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story!

What a great and very stimulating story! Pay no attention to those who think you could have done better. Well developed and a great ending. Leaves me wondering what cums next.

DanLansdowneDanLansdowneover 4 years ago
One complaint

The hymen isn't three inches in. He should have popped that before he even got in her.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Just 'average'???

". . . The men meet the national average to I am afraid. I measure maybe eight inches . . . "

Sorry, eight inches is not average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome!!!!

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was fkn hot !

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

So where is part two of this very fucking HOT story? And what’s the back story of why mom and daughter got the idea to fuck daddy like they did?

Still, it’s definitely a five star gem ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh. My. God!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous