Nude Among Armor Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma's 1st day as sole girl of the Watch: nude and chained.
3.9k words
4.62
31.7k
24

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers

Emma woke up and realized she was naked. Oh, of course she was, she remembered. The City Guard had this sexist rule whereby female novice recruits were not allowed to wear clothes as a sign of submission. Emma had come to the Capital City with Peter and Arys, her childhood best friends, to become a guard. Now she was enrolled as their naked submissive companion while they'd undergo their first tasks as guards.

She got up from the bed and found Peter and Arys already at the table, eating breakfast.

"Hey," they said, somewhat awkwardly. Their eyes couldn't stop going up and down her completely naked body. Emma felt the instinct to cover up, but knew that it was against the Watch's rules, so she kept her hands behind her back as if they were tied, effectively baring her breasts completely to her fully clothed best friends.

"Hey," she answered back, already getting flushed. She really found it arousing--being kept naked around her two best friends. It made her feel utterly dominated by them, and her flushed cheeks could not hide how much she liked it.

They ate breakfast together, and they allowed her to sit with them, even though Tom, the watchman who had enrolled them yesterday, had told Peter and Arys not to allow Emma to sit alongside them. As the girl of the trio, she was to always be reminded of her place. "She'll kneel on the ground, no sitting for her," Tom had said.

But Peter and Arys were her best friends since childhood. They were loyal, and they had their own three-bed private chamber, so they allowed her to sit, since no one would know. Then Arys even asked her if she wanted to wear clothes for the duration of the breakfast.

"You'd let me?" Emma asked.

"Sure," Peter replied as Arys nodded. "We won't have a choice to keep you naked once we go outside the room, but for now, you don't have to be nude."

Emma smiled and got up, thanking them. She even kissed their cheeks as a gesture of thanks. It was funny--she had never kissed their cheeks ever since their childhoods. They were basically three boys. Emma had always been their buddy, a tomboy who fought with them and got dirty in the mud with them doing boy activities.

But being nude around them brought out some of the more feminine traits inside her, and right now, being nude around them made her feel girly and vulnerable. And so kissing their cheeks made sense to her, as strange as it was to her usual instincts.

She put on her pants, shoes and shirt on for the duration of the breakfast, but as she sat down... well...

How weird... it felt more boring suddenly. It was almost like being nude had been more fun. Now it was just back to normal: she felt like "one of the boys" again.

They ate breakfast, and now, they had to head out. Funnily enough, Emma was happy that this boring, clothed breakfast was done. She got up faster than she normally would have and chuckled.

"Well," she said, "can't do anything about these stupid sexist rules eh?" And she took off all her clothing again, standing totally naked from head to toe in front of Arys and Peter. The way they looked at her... It made her feel so sexy, something she had never experienced before.

Peter took her collar and chains from the table and brought them to her.

"Your uniform," he chuckled.

Emma raised an eyebrow. "You put it on. Sir." She put her hands behind her back like a good, obedient girl, standing straight so her nudity looked all offered to them.

She noticed the faint smiles the guys tried to hide. They liked it too, she could tell. Peter put her collar around her neck while Arys chained her ankles and wrists. The ankle cuffs were connected by a chain, loose enough that she could walk easily with them. The wrist cuffs could just stay on her wrists, but they could also be attached together to effectively tie her hands together, which was what Arys did.

Emma felt her arousal get even stronger, and it got even stronger as the guys put on their uniforms: their armors as guards of the City Watch. When they were done, Emma enjoyed the sight of them: they looked all strong and manly covered in all that metal from head to toe... She realized that, actually, Peter and Arys were pretty handsome and manly when wearing armor...

"All right, let's head out," Peter said.

They went out of the room and entered the hallway. At the end of it, they would reach the fortress' main room where Tom was waiting for them to show the ropes of the job to Peter and Arys--and not to Emma, of course. The guys were given armor and guard duties, not her. For now, she had to show her total obedience as the naked chained girl subservient to the men.

Tom had told them to walk Emma everywhere they went together. They weren't just to walk together, the guys had to exert total control over her. Peter kept his metal-clad fingers around her arm, and Arys kept his grasped on her hair. She could barely move has they held her tightly, walking her down the stone corridor.

There were armored men everywhere around her: guards and novice guards. Tom had mentionned that as of now, Emma was the only female novice in the entire Watch, and therefore the only one nude. They kept passing guards clad in metal from boots to helmet, and they happily gawked at her total, humiliating nudity. She felt like an animal being walked naked to be shown off for the pleasure of all the men around her. It was the most humilliating thing she had ever felt.

The morning before, Emma had been dreaming about wearing a guard armor next to her two friends and fighting bandits with a sword in her hand. And now she was the only female in a fortress of hundreds of armored guards, kept naked and chained like a bitch, being walked around the hallways by her two best friends in armor too.

"We haven't had a girl here since two years ago!" a guard said, in his mid-20's, stopping by them. Peter and Arys also stopped, and as per Tom's instruction, they turned Emma towards the guard so he could have a full view of her nude body. The guard just looked her up and down with a big grin, enjoying her nudity.

Emma could do nothing but stand there and be eye-candy to him.

"She don't look too happy," the guard said amusedly, noticing her defiant expression.

"Well I'm not, these rules are horseshit," she said.

"I wasn't speaking to you."

"Hey! I'm gonna be a guard too! I'll wear an armor soon, don't forget that!"

The guard laughed condescendingly and gave her ass a good slap. Emma had to try really hard not to smile. His slap resonated across the halls, and the metal of his armor stung on her ass; it felt so good... "Sure you are," he said, "but until now, you ought to know your place." He turned to Arys and Peter. "You three came together?"

"Yeah," Peter said. "She's our best friend."

"Here, she's your animal, that's why you keep her naked. Tame the bitch guys, she'll love it."

The guard left and they continued on their way. Emma was totally aroused from the whole "ordeal." This was all insane. She was naked, walking barefoot on cold stone, humiliated and degraded, subjugated by her best friends since childhood. This should have felt like hell, yet she was in heaven.

They reached the main room of the fortress, where there were even more guards walking around. It was insane to be the only girl in a room, naked, full of what? One hundred men in armor? There were alot.

"There you are," Tom said, walking over to them. "Follow me guys, we just arrested a thief. I'll interrogate him, that way you'll learn this part of the job, the one that comes after catching criminals and bringing them in."

They followed him. On the way, Emma smiled back at the guards who looked at her with bright smiles. She quite enjoyed being their naked bitch on display. They blatantly looked at her tits and full nudity with joy, and she was more than happy to provide. It was "her place" after all, and honestly... she quite liked it.

Tom stopped before a room to get some papers regarding the latter arrest. Meanwhile, Arys and Peter let go of her arm and hair. Emma turned to them with a smile.

"No," she whispered. "Please. Don't stop holding me."

The guys looked uncertain. "You sure?" Arys asked.

"I'm sure. Please. I feel protected when you're holding me."

The guys seemed a bit... confused, at first. But then a part of them also seemed to enjoy what they heard. Emma was a tomboy who could hold her own in a fight with all the village boys. Emma and "protected" weren't words that usually worked together, but now she was their naked little slut, all chained and vulnerable. She wasn't holding her own against the village boys, she was nude and chained as a sign of total submission, bared to everyone in the fortress. She didn't just feel vulnerable, part of her actively wanted to feel vulnerable, and therefore, protected.

Peter wrapped his fingers around her arm again, and Arys took a hold of her hair. "Harder," she whispered. So they held harder, and Emma had to put up some resistance for her hair not to be yanked completely backwards. It hurt like hell, but she loved it.

The naked, flushed girl looked at her best friends. "Look at you two," she giggled, all wet and aroused. "So strong and manly, holding the girl in her place." Just as it had to be strange for them to see her so submissive, it was strange to see her two guy friends so dominant. Strange, but welcome.

Now that they wore armor and held her naked body with total dominance, they looked incredibly attractive to her. The air of virile dominance came naturally to them.

"And you look..." Peter said, uncertain.

"What?" Emma asked.

"Well... very feminine. And sensual." Arys nodded in approval.

Emma thanked them. After all, she was all sweaty, and naked and chained, and wet, like a bitch in heat being tamed by strong men.

She looked around her, at all the young men who had signed on to become city guardsmen: all physically fit since that's what the job demanded, all masculine looking and strong. Some were older, in their thirties or early forties, but even them, Emma found fetching, now that ther arousal made her in heat.

"Sure," she thought, all happy. "I'll play the part." She wanted to be their bitch. She wanted to be tamed by them.

Looking at all these men in armor around her, Emma just got more and more aroused. The rules were totally sexist, they were unfair and idiotic. But she couldn't deny how insanely erotic she found her situation. She didn't mind her chained and nude body being leered at by every man in the Watch, she just needed Peter and Arys' presences and their protective grip on her body so she could feel safe and protected.

Tom returned with the papers, and they walked to a section of the fortress where armed guards stood beside a few men in cuffs. One of them was dressed like a commoner, and Tom approached him.

"Get up," Tom ordered, we'll take you to the interrogation room.

So this was the thief they had just arrested. As he got up, he took a good look at the nude, chained girl in front of him.

"Amazing..." Emma muttered sarcastically. "He's a thief, but he still gets to wear clothes because he's a man."

Tom turned to her with a cheeky smile, slapping her bare ass. "And you're not allowed to wear anything because you're a girl. Isn't it great?"

"No it's not."

"Is that why you're so wet?" he said, pointing to where her arousal was coming from.

Emma just blushed and frowned at him. All of this was unfair bullshit; that thief was a criminal and yet SHE was treated like some prisoner of war with nudity and chains.

"Uncuff him," Tom said, he can't harm anyone here, and we have weapons."

"What?!" Emma growled as she looked at the guards uncuffing the thief. "He doesn't even have to wear cuffs and I do?! I signed up to become a goddamn guard, and I'm the one wearing chains naked while the thief doesn't?!"

Tom and the other guards looked at her patronizingly. Tom just shrugged casually, as if saying "well, this is how it is." Emma just kept complaining, so Tom ordered Peter to untie her two wrist cuffs holding her wrists together.

"Really?" Emma asked, astonished. "I can take off my cuffs?"

"Oh no, they're staying on, little missy. I only untied your hands so you can do this." Tom grabbed her hair and pushed her to her knees, and then on all fours. "We'll walk," he said, "you crawl."

Emma's cheeks went red with humiliation and a genuine pinch of anger. "Fuck off!" she yelled. "The thief gets to walk with clothes on! This is so unfair!"

"This is how it is for you, little missy. You have your place, and you better know it. Now crawl, go."

Emma mumbled curses as she crawled ahead of the clothed men. She looked up at Peter and Arys. They actually seemed to be enjoying her humiliation. They walked on through the fortress' halls, and Emma had to endure walking by dozens of armored guards while she crawled nude on the ground. Guards passing by slapped her ass every time, calling her a good girl.

"What's your name?" one asked as he walked by them. He had short red hair and a freckled face.

"Emma," she said, still pouty and mad.

"Nice meet you Emma." He gave her ass a good slap, the way one would slap an animal's back--all patronizing and humiliating.

They continued on their way, and Emma received about twelve more hard welcome spanks from the guards they walked by. They finally reached the interrogation room. There, they sat the thief, called Freir, and Tom sat with Peter and Arys in front of him. Peter and Arys were to watch Tom and learn how interrogations went.

"What about me?" Emma asked on all fours.

"Ah, I forgot about the bitch," Tom said. "Kneel by your superiors and shut up."

Emma muttered complaints, but she obeyed, kneeling between Arys and Peter's chairs. While Tom conducted the interrogation, Emma looked up at her friends. They looked so attractive with that heroic, armor clad look... She felt safe around them.

"You alright?" Arys asked, petting her hair gently. He seemed to be doing it from an instinctual protective desire towards her, as Arys would never do that normally. They'd arm wrestle or even fight, but for her to kneel naked next to him and for him to carress her hair? It was unthinkable, and yet it felt so great.

Peter too, felt this protective instinct towards her, asking: "Are you cold?"

"A little," she admitted. "There's a little breeze coming from the back."

Peter gently put his hand on her bare back and caressed it in order to keep her warm. Emma loved how his hand felt on her back. If he were to go even lower... she would have let him.

"Hey, why were you smiling when I was on all fours?" she asked.

"Well," Peter said, "you look really good on all fours."

Emma smiled at the compliment. Eventually, the interrogation with the thief ended, and he was sent to the cells for the evening.

"He won't be stripped in the cells?" Emma asked.

"No," Tom responded cheekily. "You're the only girl in the fortress, and the only one naked, littly missy. Criminals should simply be arrested and punished according to law, that's it. With you, it's different. It's about making sure you understand your place and respect authority. And speaking of that..."

He told Tom and Arys to pull her to her feet, which they did by dragging her up by the hair.

Tom dragged her to the middle of the room by the hair, and threw her against a table.

"No need to throw me!" Emma grumbled.

"You like it rough, Emma," Tom said, giving her ass a good spank. "Climb up on the table and kneel on it.

Emma obeyed and did as he said. Once she was kneeling on the table with Tom, Peter and Arys in front of her, the former pulled something out of his large leather pouch attached to his waist.

"What the hell..." Emma said, seeing what it was. It was a pleasure toy in the shape of a penis, a dildo.

"Ride it," Tom ordered.

Emma took the dildo in her hand and looked at it. She was so flushed and aroused at this point that having it in her would be welcome, but her friends were there.

"I can't do it in front of them..." she said. "They're my best friends!"

"You've already paraded yourself naked and chained in front of them, Emma, don't act like it would be too much for you. You want them to watch it, and you know it."

She sighed. "Yes, Sir."

Emma obeyed and placed the dildo vertically on the table, then mounted it, sliding it slowly into her already much wet cunt. It entered her, causing a shiver, and she started slowly going up and down the hard shaft as her best friends since childhood watched, amazed in the best possible way.

"Come on..." Tom said. "You're doing it so mechanically..."

"Well how am I supposed to do it?"

"You've been showing off your ass and tits to your childhood friends for two days in a row now. You're the definition of a slut, so ride that dildo like a slut, come on!"

Emma chuckled. "Fine", she thought. She closed her eyes and began gyrating her hips, almost doing a sensual, rotating dance on the dildo as she rode it. When she opened her eyes again, Peter and Arys looked thrilled.

Emma was now totally aroused. She just kept riding the artifical cock faster, desperate to reach the climax as soon as possible. She could feel how hot and red her face was. Her entire nude body glistened with copious sweat, turning her into a shiny, glowing piece of art for the visual enjoyment of the men before her. Feeling the dildo in her cunt felt great, and doing it as a show for her best friends made it even better.

"You keep doing that," Tom ordered as he left the interrogation room.

"Yes Sir," she said.

While he was gone, Peter and Arys just kept looking at her. Her tits bounced up and down, sending sweat into the air and falling back again. She rode the dildo faster and faster, and so her naked, exposed tits bounced even more.

Tom returned with two more dildos in his hand. He gave one to each of her friends.

"We'll do a little ritual to prove how obedient you are to them," he explained. "Open your mouth and let them put the dildos in there."

Emma was sweating like an exhausted athlete under a summer afternoon sun, and so she had to take a few breaths in order to be able to talk. "Fuck off," she whispered, eyes half closed from the surges of arousal shooting through every membrane of her body. "I'm not doing this." He wanted to humiliate her utterly; to break her. She wouldn't give in.

Tom whispered something in her friends' ears, and they came approaching her. As she kept riding the dildo, now moaning like a bitch in heat, Peter and Arys started rubbing their dildos against her face. The fabric caressed her flushed, blushing, sweaty face; two hard cocks constantly teasing and courting her cheeks, her forehead and her neck.

"Ok fine, fine..." she whispered, bouncing herself up and down even faster. "Put them in my mouth, please..."

She was so horny and aroused now. She wanted to feel cocks in her mouth so badly, she realized. Peter and Arys provided their fake ones, but it was better than nothing. Emma closed her mouth as her best friends slowly inserted the dildos into her mouth, one after the other.

"Hmm..." she moaned, "hmmm..." It fet so good to have these hard, fake cocks in her mouth... It made her feel utterly dominated. Arys had his hand on her hair and was caressing it while shoving the dildo into her mouth with his other hand.

"See guys?" Tom said. "Push her enough, and she'll show her true colors. She's a cock-hungry slut, this one, and you'll need to treat her as one if you want to tame her."

After another minute of that, Emma reached her climax, making a wet mess of that table she was kneeling on. All her energy was sucked out of her at once, and the exhaustion of reaching orgasm came to her. She was breathing hard, like a naked mess of sweat kept together by chains.

MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers
12