Nude Among Armor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you..." she muttered at Tom, now that her arousal was gone. She was mad at him for making her show parts of herself that even she did not know existed.

And at the same time, she was extremely grateful. Tom had to leave them, and for now, their first day was done.

The trio of friends returned to their private room and closed the door behind them. Emma took a shower in the wooden tub after asking her friends to take off her chains and collar.

When her shower was done, she found Peter and Arys eating at the table. Emma walked to her bed and found her clothes there. She was supposed to be kept naked, but Peter and Arys had said she could wear clothes once they were alone in their private quarters.

Emma returned to the dining table with boots, pants and shirt on. The guys were looking at her with mischievous smiles.

"What?" she said.

The guys got up and surrounded her on both sides. "Tom is right," Arys said.

"We need to put you in your place," Peter added.

Before she could react, they both grabbed a part of her shirt and tore it apart, revealing her bare breasts.

"My shirt!" Emma yelled, already smiling. Before she could "complain" more, they grabbed her hair, turned her around, and forcibly took off her pants and boots.

The guys threw her clothes in the fireplace.

"My clothes!" she said. "Now I'm never gonna get to wear anything."

"Yeah," Arys said, smiling. "Better that way."

The guys went back to the table and sat down.

"You can eat with us if you want," Peter said. "But you're kneeling on the ground from now on."

Emma took a deep breath and smiled. "Yes Sir," she said, obeying and kneeling, all naked and submissive. She looked at her two friends sitting above her and enjoyed the authority emanating from them.

Her instincts told her this was just the beginning, and that her disciplining and humiliations were just starting.

And she couldn't wait for more.

12