Nude Among Armor Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma's training as the Watch's only female begins.
4.2k words
4.57
27.9k
21

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers

Emma got up from her bed, shedding the drapes to reveal her naked body. Arys and Peter had torn her clothes to shreds last night and thrown them in the fire. There was no escaping her "uniform" now.

She got up, totally bare and barefoot, and walked over to the table where her childhood friends, now her superiors in the hierarchy of the Watch, were having breakfast.

"Good morning... Sirs," she said, not without a smile.

Emma approached the empty chair before the table, but the boys stopped her with a gesture.

"Your place is on the ground," Arys said. "Kneel."

Faking a sigh and anger, Emma obeyed and knelt on the ground. "May I have something to eat?" she asked.

The men dipped their fingers in the jam jars and brought them to her lips. She took their fingers in her mouth and sucked off the jam, slowly, as if she were doing... something much more risque than sucking fingers. When breakfast was done, all three got up. The guys began putting on their uniforms: their armor of the City Guard. Emma watched, completely naked, as the men put on their chainmail and pauldron, covering up their entire bodies in metal while hers was totally bared.

"This is unfair," she pouted, trying to hide her smile. "We were supposed to be three guards together..."

Peter shrugged with a smile. "It's the rules. You're a girl."

Arys looked a little at her tits, then at her eyes. "How do you feel about it?" he asked.

"It's stupid," Emma answered. "It's completely sexist and unfair. But... well... I suppose it has it's own charm." She looked at her best friends. "I don't agree with it in principle, but... there's something hot about it. You being manly men, all macho and strong, and me being the naked girly girl... I suppose something can be sexist and sexy at the same time."

"So you do like your place," Peter said with a wink.

"Yes Sir."

They dressed her in her own uniform: a collar and chains on her wrists and ankles. Once again, they tied her wrists behind her back and grabbed her, Peter grabbing her arm and Arys holding her ponytail. They left their private room and went out into the main hall. They were to meet Tom for their second day of training and learning about the Watch's rules.

As they walked, the metal kept making cling and clang sounds--both the men's armors and Emma's chain connecting her ankles. The stone floor was cold under her bare feet, but she liked it. It made her feel more vulnerable. They kept passing by guards and they all looked at Emma with total satisfaction, the way you looked at a beautiful animal in a zoo. That's all she was to them anyway, an animal. A bitch kept naked to keep the men happy. She didn't mind--she loved assuming this role.

Many even openly called her that as they walked by her, openly stating "beautiful bitch," and "what a pretty slut," and "good girl." One of them, in his late twenties, stopped in his tracks as he was about to walk past her, saying: "What a body! Can I see her ass?"

Emma noticed the men never talked to her. They weren't adressing her when calling her a beautiful bitch or a pretty little animal, they were adressing Peter and Arys. This was a testosterone filled, masculine place of men, and Emma's place as the only girl was so inferior that they didn't even talk to her--she was Peter and Arys' property, so they talked to them, the same way you talked to the owner of a bitch, not the bitch being walked down the street.

Peter and Arys turned her around, showing off her ass to the guard. "Amazing!" he said, and she heard a few others behind him say the same. There were a few wolf whistles too, and even though she knew it was wrong, she couldn't help but giggle. These were a bunch of guys objectifying her completely, and, well... she found it arousing to be objectified and humiliated so much.

Plus, she had never felt so sexy and admired. Every few inches, there were a new dozen pair of male eyes to scrutinise her bare body and dominate it with their gaze. It was like all those eyes were fondling her bare body and she loved it.

They reached the main hall of the citadel and found Tom there. He welcomed them, saying: "follow me, today we continue your training."

"What are we learning today?" Peter asked.

"You're guards now. Not you bitch, of course, I'm talking to your friends." The comment made Emma blush with a pinch of anger. It was an emotion she was now getting used to, a very specific emotion: a mix of anger as a reaction to the blatant sexism of the men around her, but an anger linked tightly with arousal and the fun of being turned on. And the more angry she got, the more turned on she got too.

Tom continued: "Guards are representatives of the Kingdom's authority, so you need to learn how to handle authority. Thankfully, you've brought that naked bitch with you."

"Oh fuck off," she muttered, but Tom probably heard.

He brought them to an exterior courtyard where at least fifty guards were walking in an out constantly. Many had arrested prisoners by their side. None of the prisoners were cuffed or restrained; they were in the middle of a fortress surrounded by hundreds of guards anyway. There was no way they could escape. The only person restrained here was Emma.

Tom brought them to the end of the courtyard. The ground was grass and pleasant under Emma's bare feet, more pleasant than the cold stone inside.

"Alright," he said. "You two need to learn to be completely dominant and unforgiving; you'll have to knock down shops' doors and question civilians without mercy, so you have to let go of being nice. As for the bitch, if she wants to be one of us one day, she has to learn to respect authority, and I can still see a lot of defiance on that pretty face."

Tom told the guys to disconnect the two cuffs on her wrists, letting her once again have free use of her arms. He then pulled out two dildos out of the pouch attached to his belt. "You ever play fetch with dogs?" he asked.

Peter and Arys nodded. "Same concept here," Tom continued. "You need to stop being nice to her. She's not your friend anymore, and you need to stop treating her like your equal. And you, you need to learn what you are. A bitch."

Emma gave him a look of defiance. "I'm not doing this you bastard."

Tom sniggered at her. "She's cute, isn't she? Tries to act all strong and intimidating. Well, this is your exercise for now boys. Get her to fetch these. Once you've tamed her, we'll move to the next exercise."

Tom left them, and Peter and Arys looked at Emma with smiles. Oh, they really, really liked humiliating her... Emma looked at the dildos in their hands.

"I'm not doing this," she said, as cold as stone.

The guys looked at each other with an amused expression. They too, seemed to find her funny. After all, there she was, the only girl in a fortress full of hundreds of men in armor, naked and collared, and still acting all defiant.

Arys threw his dildo in the center of the courtyard. "Go on, Emma. Fetch."

She turned red with anger. The bastard actually had the audacity to do it. She could feel how wet she was getting between her legs, and some of it was dripping down her thighs already.

"I'm not doing it," she said.

Arys and Peter shared another quiet message through a look, as if agreeing on something. Arys approached her, placing herself right in front of her. Emma felt a little dizzy already. Both were taller than her, and she felt small and vulnerable in his shadow, as he was all armored and manly.

"Hands behind your back," he ordered. Emma pouted but obeyed, placing her wrists behind her back and arching her back in an obedient pose.

"You have to be a good girl, Emma," he said, putting his fingers gently under her chin.

"Fuck off," she muttered. "We came here as equals. I'm supposed to be wearing armor with you right now, that was the plan..."

Peter came forward too, and he put his arm around her naked waist and brought her closer. Her bare breasts were now brushing the metal of their armor, and it made her already hard nipples even harder. She was breathing heavy now. They looked so manly and strong, and she felt so vulnerable, being held by them like that...

"Do you feel like our equal right now?" Peter whispered close to her lips. Emma felt his armored hand against her waist. She wanted to feel it against all her body. She wanted him to reach down and squeeze her ass.

"No Sir," she said. "I feel vulnerable and weak. But that's because I'm naked. If I had armor too, then..."

Arys put his index on her lip. "You don't get to have one, period. You're a girl and this the uniform you get."

Emma shut her lips and nodded obediently.

"Be a good girl, come on," Peter said. "You'll make us proud."

She looked at her two masters. She did want to make them proud. Emma thought of their validation, and she wanted it.

"Urgh... fine..." she groaned.

Emma went down on all fours, and after the boys have her ass a good slap, she crawled over to the dildo. She struggled a bit to get it into her mouth without the use of her hands, and as she struggled on the ground like that on all fours, she could feel the dozens of armored men all around standing above her and looking at her. Many were training at swordfighting and archery, but this was her training... and she secretely loved it.

Emma finally managed to put the dildo in her mouth. It filled her as far as the back of her throat, and she crawled back towards Arys and Peter. She was the only girl around, surrounded by dozens of armored men, crawling on the ground with a dildo filling her mouth and barely allowing her to breathe. Emma dropped the dildo at Arys' metal boots.

Now it was Peter's turn, and he threw his dildo even further. Again, Emma crawled over to it, and on the way received multiple slaps on the ass from the guards all around. "Thank you Sir," she said every time. Then she returned with the dildo in her mouth, and its tip kept brushing the back of her throat and making her gag. Emma had a hard time breathing as the saliva filled her mouth and dripped copiously down her mouth, dripping from her chin as the dildo was now wet.

The guards around kept giving her encouraging slaps on the ass, turning her bare ass red and burning. She thanked them, muttering some semblance of "Thank you Sir," that was barely intelligible with the saliva and dildo filling her mouth.

She returned to her friends, but when she was going to open her mouth and drop the dildo, they didn't let her. Arys ordered her to keep it in her mouth, and he and Peter squatted down as she looked up at them on all fours.

"Keep it in your mouth Emma, you look beautiful with cock in your mouth." Funnily enough, it made Emma blush. She took it as a compliment and thanked him by doing pretty little eyes.

Arys was caressing her cheek gently and Peter was stroking her hair while she looked up at them like a bare bitch on all fours, the dildo still in her mouth and making her gag occasionaly.

"You look so sexy and beautiful when you submit like that," Peter said. "You really do. If you could see yourself, you'd never want to be a guard and wear armor, let alone clothes." Emma giggled.

Arys brought his hand to her back and caressed it gently, making her feel protected and taken care of. "You're the most beautiful girl in the world when you're a good girl, Emma."

She nodded, accepting her lesson. They were encouraging her to be more submissive, and with their sweet supportive attitudes, she couldn't say no. All their lives, she had acted like them, dressed like them, been "one of the boys." Now the total sexism of the Watch had her completely naked on all fours, crawling under men in armor, her mouth filled with a dildo, her saliva pouring out of her mouth like she was an animal.

The total segregation made her feel girlier than she ever had. She felt unapologetically feminine, and it was great for once, not to be one of the boys, but to very clearly be a girl.

They finally allowed her to let go of the dildo, and she dropped it as it fell with all the saliva she was holding in.

Emma noticed that the other guards in the courtyard had gathered around to look at her. All around her, there were about twenty armored men ogling her naked body on all fours. She arched her back and brought out her ass, wanting to please their eyes with her nudity.

"Lick it bitch," one of them said, pointing to the dildo. "Suckle it, show us how you submit to cock."

Emma didn't hesitate to obey; she was far too turned on now to act defiant. She brought her head to the ground and suckled on the dildo. Now she was nothing more than a bitch on display on all fours, being watched lecherously as she licked the two fake cocks, suckling them, slurping them up and kissing them. She felt much like a dog eating its meal on the ground while the men above discussed her body.

"Amazing tits," one said. "They're not the biggest but they're so perky."

"And the ass, come here Charles, spank it." Emma felt a few different hands spanking her ass. "It's so firm and round, she has an amazing little butt."

"Slurp, slurp," Emma went, closing her eyes and knowing her place, licking and suckling on the dildos.

"You guys really allowed her to walk with clothes on back in your village?" some guard asked.

"Yeah," Peter said, chuckling. "In retrospect we should have forced her to walk around naked around all us guys. Missed opportunity."

"Not just that, but suck all of you off too," some other guy said behind her as she kept suckling and receiving slaps on the ass. "She's clearly the type to suck ten cocks off at a time, she's in love with cock."

Emma had to admit... the thought of kneeling completely naked around all her friends back in the village while they still had all their clothes on, and sucking their cocks... it was oddly arousing.

"I don't know..." Arys said. "She can't be THAT much of a slut..."

"Look at her," the same guard from before said, "of course she is. Here."

The guard squatted next to Emma and violently grabbed her hair, yanking it back hard enough that she made a pathetic little whimper. She looked up at him. He was around her age, most of the guards were anyway. He was quite handsome, but Emma was finding out that, when aroused, she found pretty much all the guards attractive enough. Arousal turned her into an easy slut.

"Open up, bitch," he said. Emma did, and the guard shoved the dildo in her mouth, fucking her mouth with it. His motion was the same as if he were to stab someone violently--he kept shoving the fake cock on her mouth and making her gag while holding her hair tight.

"Good girl," she heard all around as the slaps on her ass multiplied.

The truth was, if the men were to pull out their cocks and violently fuck her in a tsunami of cocks, Emma would have welcomed it completely. She wanted them to group-fuck her, right then and there, like some cheap fucking whore.

The guards took turns holding her hair and making her suck the dildo. Some did it rough, making her gag and choke, others did if all softly and protectively. Both were extremely arousing.

"Suck it, bitch," they kept saying. All she could respond with was moans of pleasure and gratitude.

Finally, Tom returned, and he seemed more than happy. "I see you've put the girl in her place. Good job boys." He walked over to Emma and yanked her hair back so he could look at her face. He saw her all flushed, her face red with arousal, eyes half closed and saliva dripping down her smile.

"Are you having fun, bitch?"

"Yes Sir," she barely managed to whisper, being so aroused she could barely find the energy to talk.

"Good. Now, remember this word: Dragonsword."

"What?"

"It's your safeword. The only reason we're doing any of this is because you're enough of a slut to like it, but in case it goes too far for your comfort during the next exercise, you use that word, understood?"

She nodded. Tom grabbed her hair and yanked her to her feet. He showed her to Peter and Arys. "So," he said. "Suppose one day she's misbehaving more than usual. Giving her an order to go somewhere won't do it. Let's say you want her to go there." He pointed to the ground a few feet to their right.

Tom pulled her by the hair and violently threw her. Before Emma could react, Tom grabbed her hair again, yanked her up to her feet again, then threw her across the courtyard again. "Ow!" she went, falling on all fours on the grass.

"Don't be afraid to be rough with her. The bitch loves it."

He pulled her up violently by the hair again and pulled her behind him. She felt her heart beat faster as he pulled her around roughly, and she was forced to walk on tiptoes. Tom threw her against the table in the courtyard where there was food and drinks on it.

"Stop throwing me around like a ragdoll!" Emma said.

SLAP! Tom gave her face a hard slap. Emma gasped with a smile, the sort that said "you didn't just do that..."

"Shut your mouth, bitch," he said, yanking her hair again. "You like whiskey?"

"Yeah."

"Open up."

Tom grabbed the nearby bottle and pushed Emma to her knees, then shoved the bottled in her mouth and poured a good amount down her throat. Most of it jumped in her throat and got her choking, and before she could even swallow it all properly, he pulled her up by the her again and threw her across the courtyard towards her friends. Emma fell right at Peter and Arys' feet.

The guys understood Tom's lesson and promptly imitated it. Arys grabbed her hair and pulled her up as Peter slapped her ass so hard she whimpered. The latter then placed the dildo on the ground back up straight so it would be vertical.

"Suck it," Peter ordered, throwing Emma to the ground. She fell knees first, groaning with pain, and before she could even bring her head down to suck on the dildo, Arys grabbed her hair and pushed her face down violently on the dildo.

"Bitch," Peter said, slapping her ass hard once more.

"URGH! GLURG!" Emma went, gagging violently on the dildo as Arys repeatedly pushed her face down on it with brutal force. He was going at it so fast that she fet dizzy.

After a while they got her back up and slapped her face. Emma was so aroused by this point that her face was completely red and she could barely think straight. She felt like she had no more control over body, and didn't want any either. She had completely given up control of it and gleefully knew that they'd do whatever they wanted with her, and she'd let them do it.

Tom grabbed her and once again pushed her against the table. He slapped her ass and gestured for her to climb up the table like the day before. Emma knew what he wanted to do, and she took the dildo he gave her and placed it under her, promptly riding it. The day before, she had ridden it with reluctance at first, but now she was so wet and aroused that she just jumped up and down the fake cock with all the energy of a whore putting on an erotic show.

"Good girl!" the men said, impressed by how much of a slut she was.

Emma smiled at them flirtatiously, gyrating her hips sexily as she rode the dildo, and caressing her naked body like erotic dancers in brothels did.

"You like what you see?" she said with an eyebrow up, all seductive.

"You're perfect, girl!"

"You're a great bitch!"

Emma giggled. She loved all that attention. Tom brought Peter and Arys to her.

"She's your bitch," he said. "She might not say it, but she wants to feel protected by you. She wants to know that her men are in charge and that they'll take care of her, don't you slut?"

"Yes Sir," she moaned, panting.

"Let her know that you're in charge and you'll protect her. Touch that beautiful body."

At first, Peter and Arys hesitated a little. They tentatively brushed her neck with their fingers. They were still thinking with the logic of the trio of friends, but Emma remedied that soon enough.

MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers
12