Nude Among Armor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me," she begged. "I'm your property. I'm your animal. Just touch my body please, it's yours. I'm yours."

She was moaning desperately and her whole bare body glistened with sweat more than the metal of their armor. Emma brought her breasts forward. She needed to feel their touch, badly.

Thankfully, they gave it to her. Her best friends from childhood began touching her bare breasts, caressing them, feeling them up and squeezing them. Their hands felt up her neck and shoulders and her back, and then went down to squeeze her ass. They each grabbed a cheek and squeezed hard, holding her body that way and guiding her up and down the dildo.

They fondled her body for quite a few minutes, and she just closed her eyes and enjoyed it. She felt loved and adored and comforted. It was comforting to have their hands on her. She felt like she was theirs, and that gave her a feeling of being secure.

After a while, Tom finally grabbed her hair again and pulled her off the dildo, throwing her to the ground. He ordered her to kneel, locking her wrist chains together behind her back.

"We'll end today's training with a test," he said. Tom looked at her, all naked and vulnerable with her hands tied behind her back. "Do you know your place, bitch?"

"Yes Sir."

"Prove it. Our rules are sexist, we're honest about it. If you know your place as the girl of the trio, then you must be willing to pay tribute to what makes your friends men."

Emma felt her heart race. "You mean..."

"Using those lips the way they were meant to be used." Tom turned to Peter and Arys. "Guys?"

The two smiled, and noticing Emma's eagerness in her body language, pulled their cocks out of their pants, otherwise remaining fully clothed.

Suddenly, Tom did a gesture. "Actually, you know what? No need for that, Emma, you've been more than a good girl today. In fact, I'll even allow you to wear armor for the rest of the day, how does that sound?"

Emma's heart sunk. "What?!" she said. She looked at her friends' cocks. They were both large, and they looked all hard and juicy and ready to be sucked. "No, Sir, fuck that. Fuck the armor, I don't want it."

Tom chuckled, petting her hair. "You don't want it? You've been complaining about how unfair the rules are since you arrived. Didn't you come here to be a guard along with your friends?"

Emma produced an exhausted sigh. "I don't care about that..." she said. "I don't want to wear clothes," and she looked around, at all the men in armor surrounding her. "You win, whatever. I'm a girl, therefore I should be nude. Fuck it. I like it. I love it. I don't wanna be a guard, not right now. Right now I wanna know my place."

Tom turned with a smile to Peter and Arys, and they approached Emma with their cocks like knights' lances pointed at the ennemy. The "bitch" breathed harder and harder, knowing that the second they would be within reach, she would wrap her lips around their cocks with the desperation of a girl starving for cock.

"I'm gonna savor every second of this," she whispered.

"Don't worry," Tom responded. "This is just the beginning."

12