All Comments on 'Nude Among Armor Ch. 06'

by MelaMeela

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series. Please continue. She seems to be adapting to her role as a submissive naked women that will never receive a sword and become a trained warrior. If she is going this training as a female why isn't broken completely she needs a full crewcut or shaved head and since she is always naked how about a full body shave and maybe even a marking of some sort a tat or branding to prove her status forever. Good luck with this fantasy love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of boring if she is just giving in, and the watch refuses to accommodate her wish to fight. The main thing that made this story interesting was the conflict between wanting to be an armoured and strong warrior vs her desire and the pressures to submit. If the conflict is just quietly resolved by her giving up, the story just becomes generic.

dadacdadacover 1 year ago

I hope that there will be a massive attack on the Watch where they will see her sword dueling like bad ass and they let her train with them. Nude off course, but it will be interesting if she will patroll the City completely nude...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh so happy I thought you stopped! Am still loving the whole thing.

Underdog_13Underdog_13over 1 year ago

Happy birthday, MelaMeela.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous