Nude at the Saturday Night Dances

Story Info
This is about a man who loves to dance naked...
2k words
4.12
2.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

It all started back in 2005 when I began to visit a nudist resort every weekend. The resort is a popular one. Located on a ridge, way back in the mountains of West Virginia, it is an ideal place to get away, get nude, and have fun.

My name is Terry Scott, I am about 45 years old and divorced. I live up in Martinsburg, West Virginia, a historic place, not too far from the resort, but distance didn't really matter to me then--nudity did. The best part of going to the resort is the nude dances we have about every Saturday night. We also have a special Halloween costume dance and of course the big New Year's Eve Dance, which always gets wild. After the nude dances end several of us are usually too turned on to get dressed again--so we drive home stark naked. That is so much fun, even at 2 a.m.

I did not mind driving hours to enjoy the nudist lifestyle, whether the club was in West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, or even Virginia. Being nude and seeing my 50 to 75 nudist friends laying out by the pool was fantastic. We used to have music concerts every August at the resort that would draw in 400 to 500 nudists from all over the region. One time a female lead singer with a group performing there got in a sexy mood and slowly stripped on stage. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. After each song, she took an item of her clothing off. By the time she ended her performance she was only wearing cowboys boots and a smile in front of hundreds at the concert. She was a very turned-on ENF, which made her extra hot to watch. I came just watching her.

We later partied with her, and for that night at least--she became one of us, a real-life nudist.

That was hot, as was dancing nude with a female newby I met. Both events took me to a higher level of eroticism. I was a walking hard-on each time, although I usually had excellent self-control. The club also has two nude bars. The bar stools were covered by our towels, but we were all stark naked in there, even the female bartender was naked. From the nude bar we could adjourn to the nearby hot tubs, and if things went well there, we could go to our room at the resort lodge--a naked-motel-of-sorts. It was fun to walk nude from place to place, inside or outside without a care in the world about clothing. It was heaven on earth.

The first time I saw the newby, I was watching some nude couples dance. It was great to watch these hot married women dance. These MILFS were wild and sexy as hell. It seemed to me their nipples were harder, and their pussies were smoother. Their husbands knew just what to do to get them to the edge right on the dance floor. Even though it is frowned on at the club, I once saw a woman jack off her husband in his wheelchair at the outdoor pool in broad daylight. Guess they thought we did not see it. Poor fellow deserved it, I guess.

Usually nudists at resorts are either married, or in long-term relationships. Some resorts have singles events, but not enough get-to-gathers are held for the singles, in my humble opinion.

Anyway--as I was enjoying the sexy nude couples dance, I walked up and introduced myself to the newby. I learned her name was Jenn. She came to the resort on a dare with her friends, a nudist couple who were regulars at the club. They invited her to join them and she was brave enough to make the trek there all the way from York, Pa. Lucky for me, aye? I was at the right place at the right time for once.

Female newbies are always interesting to watch at clubs, some are too shy to strip. Newbies have to be handled just right when you meet them. They scare easily when a nude man talks to them, or offers to buy them a drink. Asking them to dance naked with you is the ultimate thing. Some will do it, just for the hell of it, especially if they are drunk.

Their long-held notions about nudist resorts and wild sex comes to mind, and limits what they will do. The fact of the matter is this: nudist resorts have strictly-enforced rules. Both sexes are screened during extensive background checks even before they get there. In fact--people can be thrown out if complaints are made. Once in Georgia, I remember a woman was suspended from a nudist resort I went to for giving blow jobs to men in front of a group of other men who lined the walls of the hot tub room to watch.

I decided to start dancing near Jenn, and go from there. Formally asking her to dance naked with me was a bad idea. I remember the time I was in Tampa at a nudist/swinger's resort. I saw three hotties in their 20s strip and start dancing naked in front of a big crowd. I boldly asked one if I could join them, and she politely said no. Nice rejection, but it taught me a lesson. Play it cool, and don't pester hot women.

Jenn was a tad older, and not as pretty as the hotties, but nice-looking in her own right. She was 35, stood about 5'6, had light brown hair, and was kind of slim.

She wore beeds around her neck, which drew my attention to her chest. Jenn's breasts were small, but she had a tight ass, nice smooth olive skin, and a good body.

So we danced and it was fun. Think of this--you are totally nude dancing with a stranger of the opposite sex. You are also barefoot on the dance floor with 25 other naked folks. Being barefoot is like being twice as naked, whether you are dancing, streaking or hiking nude. All of the kitchen staff had clothes on. But I remember a waitress who pulled her top off, sprayed whip cream on her tits and dared us to lick it off. Some nudist went up and did it. The disc jockey was dressed, but the bartenders there were nude, like us.

Jenn and I slow-danced for a while. I was lucky the DJ played a slow one. It was fun to be so close to this brave, cute woman I just met. Something sexy about being naked right off the bat with a stranger. It is like you bypass the boring stuff, and get down to the basics.

After a bit of dancing--Jenn left. I figured she went to the bathroom. She'd had a few drinks, but the drinks did not loosen her inhibitions. She was very shy and too conservative to be out with a bunch of nudists. Guess it was her first time baring it all.

After some time passed I started looking for her. I found her in the other resort bar---still nude and still drinking. I approached her. She was seated on a stool. I gently touched her naked shoulders, admiring her beeds and tits from above. I glanced at her pussy. It was brown and furry-looking.

I said, "so here you are, I was worried, wondered where you went. Are you feeling okay?"

Jenn was fine and sort of friendly, but clearly not interested in me, so I left her alone, and went back to the dance. All of a sudden a nude bartender on her break asked me to dance. I was floored, but said "sure." We danced for most of her break. She was older and braver than Jenn. Loved her tits, which bounced around when the disc jockey played some upbeat tunes we could really dance to. Soon enough her break was over.

I later saw her working behind the bar. Her name was Susan, she was about 40, wore wire-frame glasses, had a decent body and fun personality. Sassy type person. She said, "What dance were you doing out there, the cigarette stomp?" We laughed.

Every now and then Susan had to come out from behind the bar to take a drink to someone at a table or to go get supplies. I blocked her way out. We started a fun game, we brushed our nude bodies against each other every time she went by me, and it was a lot of times. We both got turned on. It was so erotic we made out in the hot tub, and had great sex in her camper at the resort. It was super. We went to bed naked, woke up naked and stayed naked until early Monday morning when I had to go back to work. I drove around some back roads, then got on Interstate 81 north heading to Martinsburg.

I went back to the club the next weekend, but was told Susan had moved to a resort near the ocean. Never saw Susan or Jenn again. What a bummer.

Much later on I met an older gray-haired lady of 60. She was a free spirit with quite an interesting background. She grew up across the pond in the U.K. We became good friends and started meeting regularly at the resort. I would hug her nude body every time I saw her. She liked that. Eventually I started kissing her on the mouth without asking. I loved that. She liked my bravery and I liked her massive breasts and cool playful nature. She was a little fat, but I did not care. I was a little fat, but she did not care.

Sometimes when it got late she invited me to stay at her house in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia instead of going to my home, which was farther away. Nudists have a trusting nature, maybe because we have nothing to hide.

For the longest time we were just platonic nude friends, but I enjoyed talking to Jane, who was so refreshing. She was better educated than most American women I knew, and had more of an open mind about public nudity. In Europe, it does not seem to be a big deal.

Jane was a registered nurse, she made good money and spent a lot of it. Soon after I met her she bought an expensive four-person hot tub and put it out on her patio close to the house, with a great view of the garden she loved to work in. Sometimes she worked out there topless with only a small bikini bottom on. My kind of woman indeed!

One night Jane surprised me, she invited me over for a late-night dinner that included some great wine with the meal. It was to celebrate her getting the hot tub up and running. I am not much of a drinker, but we really enjoyed ourselves that night. We got drunk and played nude in the hot tub. Even though the neighbors could see us out there, they did not report our public fucking to the police. We also made love in her bed for most of that night. She had a shaved pussy I really enjoyed. I was shaved, too. Man, everybody ought to try that. Who wants hair in their mouth? This older lady also knew how to give a blow job. Believe me--sexual experience matters. I've now started to re-think dating younger women.

Now we meet at the nudist resort and have great fun about every weekend. Sometimes Jane and I leave the Saturday nude dances early and drive home without any clothes on. We put our clothes out of reach in the trunk. What a rush it is to drive naked on a public highway "without a safety net," so-to-speak. Sure it is dark, but people can see us if they really try, and that is what makes it so exciting.

Once we got to her place, we took a hot, soapy & sexy shower. We slept naked, and even started to live naked. Love her daring ways.

Like many younger people do now, we like to order pizza and answer the door naked. If you give the driver a good tip, they seem cool with the nudity. In fact, we don't get dressed until we go shopping or go to work. When we shop at Walmart, like many other people there--we don't wear much. What a life we live!

II_7
II_7
50 Followers