LwL: The Cabin

Story Info
A leisurely MMF threeway followed by a trip to the cabin.
2.6k words
4.24
24.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This one started as a take on a classic erotica plot - the all-male trip to the cabin. However, some additional scenes pushed it into the Group Sex category. Nevertheless, there is a gay group scene, so if this doesn't interest you, move on)

PART 14

As summer wound down Joan went on a road trip with Marcy to visit an old friend, leaving Harry on his own. Joan had told Harry he could have any kind of fun he wanted with the usual provisos (no "straight" intercourse, and he had to share details). For the weekend Chris invited Harry and some of the guys to his cabin on the south side of Great Sandy Lake, planning for fishing, swimming, and some "extracurricular fun," as Chris put it. Before that. Harry spent a more intimate night with Sam and Amanda.

They ate a light dinner followed by some balanced edibles Amanda had bought. Harry had not used weed in a long time, but he really enjoyed the body high of the edible. His whole body felt the vibrations of the chill-out music Amanda had put on (Sam and Amanda had an exceptional stereo). He found that he could hardly keep his hands off his hosts, which they didn't mind at all. While Harry and Joan had opened up their sex life to many partners over the last year, Sam and Amanda were very special friends. Both Harry and Joan had agreed that should they ever decide to curtail their activities, they would keep their relationship with Sam and Amanda in a form of tetrad.

Harry kissed Sam first in an open-mouthed full on embrace, both body and soul. The two men stripped down right there in the living room where they had had so many encounters before. As they looked around they saw Amanda waiting for them patiently, nude and curled up on the couch like a cat anticipating a satisfying meal.

"Looks like someone could use some attention," smiled Harry. The two men sat down on either side of Amanda, and Sam gave her a short but affectionate peck on the lips. He then gestured to Harry to join in. Harry give Amanda a tentative kiss, but then with an encouraging wink from Sam Amanda grabbed Harry and made the kiss deep and intimate. The combination of Amanda's passion and the sensations from the edible made Harry even harder. Sam kissed Harry on the back of the neck, which by now Sam knew drove Harry absolutely mad with lust.

Sam whispered a plan to Harry, and Harry nodded. They began by kissing down Amanda's glorious curves, Harry on the left and Sam on the right. It went without saying that they gave much attention to Amanda's breasts, licking and nibbling on her puckering nipples, but they spent equal time meeting at her navel and then parting to each side of her waist.

"The world moves on a woman's hips," said Sam with a wide grin.

By the time Sam and Harry met at Amanda's pussy she was incredibly damp. The men met in a kiss at her cunt lips, licking each other and Amanda with extreme passion. As they were licking Amanda, Sam noticed Harry stroking his own cock and nudged to stop him.

"Don't get too carried away, there's plenty of time."

With a little maneuvering they managed to share her swollen clit, and soon they had worked Amanda to a thundering orgasm. Amanda sat there, utterly satisfied as the two men kept kissing each other. Finally, Amanda recovered and tapped Sam.

"I think we should be good hosts and give our guest some appreciation," she said, her eyes heavy lidded from the subsiding pleasure. She got up and instructed Harry to sit down. Kissing her husband, Amanda then kissed Harry with gentle warmth. Harry felt loved by these two, in a way similar but not identical to the love he shared with his wife.

Amanda and Sam recreated the positions Harry and Sam had used on Amanda, kissing down either side of him. They even tweaked his nipples. By the time they reached his cock Harry was not only hard but practically dripping. The couple took turns licking the shaft and swallowing the tip, while both worked the shaft with their hands. Harry yielded to their ministrations and came in a torrent, which the two lapped up eagerly.

Sam was the only one who hadn't come yet, and Harry was about to go down on him, but Sam said "I have another idea." He nodded at Amanda, who had brought out her strap-on. Sam then got out some lube and gestured to Harry, who got the idea and bent over.

They got into a three way fuck, with Amanda entering Sam and Sam entering Harry. With a little coordination Sam and Amanda managed to both kiss Harry on the neck. The kissing combined with Sam's cock in his ass was helping Harry recover from his orgasm and get hard again. Sam soon came, and the action caused aftershocks in both Amanda and Harry. All three collapsed in a pile.

"That was amazing," said Sam. Looking at Amanda, he added "I wish you could be with us tomorrow."

"Don't worry about me," said Amanda, smiling with the serenity of the truly satisfied ready for sleep. "The girls will find something to do without you guys."

The men all headed out at 10 AM and allowing for a leisurely lunch at a truck stop they made it to the cabin by just after 1 in the afternoon. Harry was driving with Sam, following Chris, Terry, Mike and Pete all the way. Harry had not seen Pete or Mike since Sam's first get-together. (Mike's partner Jimmy was out of town on business)

The "cabin" was closer to a true beach house, complete with three bedrooms, a full kitchen and a deck that looked over the beach. ("I haven't planned the sleeping arrangements," said Chris, smiling, "but I think we can work things out.") The cabin was on a private part of the main beach, so while everyone brought bathing suits Chris assured them that if they should, say, lose them in the sand, it would be just fine.

Great Sandy Lake got its name from its large beaches, which attracted weekenders throughout the summer. The lake was known for being exceptionally clear, and cabins and cottages on the south side were especially prized; Chris's had been in his family for three generations. The cabin looked out on a nice stretch of beachfront, with a dock to one side. Sam, who also summered at the lake, had rented a sailboat which was moored by the dock. They placed their bags in the cabin and regrouped near the dock. The plan was that Sam, Pete, Terry, and Harry would go fishing while Chris and Mike would go foraging for herbs and mushrooms in the surrounding forest.

It was a sunny but windy day and Sam managed to get the boat anchored in a spot near the middle of the lake. Harry had very little experience fishing so he tried to follow Sam and Terry's lead as they seemed to know what they were doing. Harry spent most of his time chatting with Pete, whom he had only met briefly - and most of their interactions didn't involve talking.

At that first group session Pete had been the only single male, which had seemed odd to Harry at the time. Single men were usually not welcome at such events, because the cliche was that they were just there to score with as many women as possible. As it turned out, Pete spent most of his time with the other men, although his large cock was enjoyed by the women. Pete described himself as "60/40 gay to straight," and while he was still single he had a few men he played with Mike and Jimmy on a regular basis.

Pete was in his 30s, making him the youngest of the group. He had met Sam by being a regular customer at his bookstore, and as Harry talked to him Harry realized he was a sensitive and thoughtful guy who liked literature and cinema.

It was getting hotter, and Sam took off his shirt. He handed Harry a bottle of sunscreen and asked him to do his back. Sam had a true "Dad Bod" which Harry found irresistible, and Harry gladly massaged the lotion over Sam's shoulders and back. Reading the moment, Sam turned his head to give Harry a kiss. Harry felt his cock stirring.

"Can't wait for tonight" said Sam as he broke off the kiss.

Of the four of them Terry and Sam were the most skillful fisherman, and after an hour or so Terry had landed two smallmouth bass and Sam had caught a couple walleye. They returned to the cabin to find that Chris and Mike already back, having successfully foraged some morel mushrooms and bought some bread and fresh vegetables at the market. They had an hour or so before Chris would start cooking, so they wandered on the beach, tossing a frisbee around. A man and a woman approached them. The woman was petite and blonde, while the man was taller, his hair obscured by a baseball cap.

"Hey Chris, how's it going?" asked the woman.

"Not much, just showing some friends the cabin. Judy's spending the weekend with her girlfriends." The woman nodded knowingly. Chris then introduced the guys to Susan and Phil, his neighbours from the cabin next door. Harry got the impression that Susan and Phil knew exactly what was going on and approved.

"Well, see you around," said Susan with a sly smile.

Chris began cooking risotto in the kitchen while Terry and Sam cleaned the walleye and Mike and Pete set up the grill. Chris invited Harry to help him with the risotto and vegetables. Harry chopped the mushrooms and green beans while Chris got the water boiling and adde the rice.

"Risotto takes a lot of stirring," Chris explained, "so it would be great if you could do that while I prep the other stuff."

After about a half hour both the fish and the rice were ready and they sat down to eat. Chris had bought some craft beer in town and they all enjoyed a nice dinner on the outdoor deck.

"Everything's great, but we might want to eat light," said Sam with a wink.

The sat there, enjoying the view of the lake, talking about all sorts of things. It was around 7 when Chris finally stood up.

"It'll be dusk in about a half an hour, it's a great time if you guys want to to take a dip."

The guys went into the cabin and changed into their bathing suits. Chris lit some citronella candles to keep the mosquitoes at bay. The sun had begun to dip under the horizon, alighting the water with orange and purple. Harry met the rest as they ran to the water. The lake was fairly shallow near the beach, so they waded around, splashing each other and tossing the football around. Harry walked up to Sam and playfully splashed him. Sam splashed back and as they got closer Harry felt his cock growing.

They embraced and kissed with open mouths, Sam reaching down to grab Harry's ass and pull him forward. They were both hard now, and the combination of rubbing against Sam's bulge and the friction of his bathing suit brought Harry very close to cumming with very little actual contact. Terry walked up to them and joined in a three way frot, something they had enjoyed many times before. None of them had laid a hand on their own or each other's cock but they were all extremely aroused.

"Look at that," said Terry, gesturing towards the beach.

Chris was lying in the sand on his back, with Pete's mouth on his cock. Mike was leaning over Chris, kissing him tenderly. Chris gestured to Mike, breaking the kiss and letting Mike move over so that Chris could take in his cock.

Harry, Terry, and Sam walked towards the shore, tossing away their suits as they reached the beach.

"I've always wanted to try this but there was never enough room when we're inside," said Sam. Sam instructed the group in forming a circle. Chris took Sam's cock, Sam took Terry's, and Terry took Harry, leaving Harry to handle Pete's massive member.

Harry had come to love daisy chains like this. They were easier to maintain than the standard 69, and there was the lovely challenge of matching techniques with the person sucking you. Terry was a very tender oral lover, and Harry tried to apply the same passion to Pete. There was an almost telepathic understanding that all the men wanted to make this last as long as possible, so everyone kept each other just on the edge of cumming.

As they continued in the twilight they were startled by the beam of a flashlight over them.

"Sorry to bother you," said Phil, "mind if I join in?"

Harry heard Chris say "certainly" as the men adjusted their positions to include Phil between Mike and Chris. They resumed their oral activities and Harry felt himself close to cumming.

"Slow down, fellas," said Chris, "Phil needs time to catch up."

They were working on each other when they felt the flashlight on them again. As they paused, the flashlight turned to reveal Susan, sitting naked in a beach chair, diddling her clit with her free hand.

"What do you think, should we let the lady join in?" asked Chris.

"Oh no, guys, keep going," said Susan, "I'm just enjoying the view."

To Harry's delight Pete was the first to come, jizzing right into Harry's waiting mouth. This caused a chain reaction as Chris, then Sam. Harry lost track after that as he was enjoying his own orgasm too much, but within a few minutes they all had come.

They took a quick dip into the inky black waters to wash off, but by then it was clear that the mosquitoes were regrouping. They picked up their suits from the beach and headed to the cabin.

"Care to join us?" asked Chris to Phil and Susan. Phil laughed.

"Thanks for the offer, but Susie'll have my ass if I don't give her my undivided attention."

"Smart man," said Chris, returning the laugh.

"I wouldn't say no to a goodnight kiss," said Susan. The men all lined up and took their turns kissing her. Harry noticed Susan making a motion with the flashlight each time. When it was his turn, he realized she was gesturing with it towards her wet pussy, dipping a finger in then touching it to the man's lips.

They walked back to the cabin and congregated in the living room. There they mated in new combinations. Harry was astonished to see Chris take Pete's entire cock in his ass as Mike was on his knees sucking Chris. Harry joined Terry on the couch to frot as Sam stood before them, offering his cock to both of them. Harry and Terry met at Sam's cock in a combination kiss of kissing and licking. Harry, who loved his wife Joan more than anything, had never felt more connected to other men than he did to Sam and Terry. In between licks he said to both of them "we've got to get together more often," and the other two nodded in agreement.

As the evening wound down they eventually made it to the bedrooms. Chris and Terry took one room, Mike and Pete the second and Harry and Sam the third. Harry and Sam had such a strong connection that by now they didn't think in terms of positions and actions. They just lay there together, kissing and spooning and rubbing each other's cocks with an almost absent minded affection, orgasms no longer being the only goal.

In the middle of the night Terry visited them for a short kissing session, but they eventually fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of what would transpire on the rest of weekend.