Nude Beach Adventure for Principal

Story Info
School principal runs into former students at nude beach.
3.1k words
4.45
73k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's finally over! I can't wait to get this summer started!" Jill said as we drove down the highway on our way to the beach.

Jill works at the local high school. She had just completed her first year as principal and couldn't wait to get the school year over with. She had no idea how much responsibility her new job had.

Jill's first year as principal was tough. She didn't want to go into her first year as a pushover so she was pretty hard on the difficult students. One student in particular was James Taylor. He was a bit of a troublemaker and if it wasn't for his amazing football abilities, he would not have graduated. He struggled with academics but he lead the football team to the championships. James always tried making excuses about why he couldn't concentrate on his school work. He often told the guidance counselor that the girls in the school wouldn't leave him alone and that they constantly distracted him. Jill didn't believe him and thought that he was just making excuses for not studying. They frequently bumped heads, but when it was time for graduation, the final decision came from Jill and she reluctantly agreed to let him graduate. He was awarded a football scholarship and she didn't want to be the reason why he didn't go to college.

Jill was more than ready to start her summer vacation. We were trying out a new beach because our usual beach was closed for a cleanup. It was a little farther than the beach we usually go to. When we arrived, we noticed a sign on the beach that we didn't expect.

'CLOTHING OPTIONAL BEYOND THIS POINT'

"Oh my God Rick! Is this a nude beach?" Jill looked at me and she was just as surprised as I was.

I really had no idea that this was a clothing optional beach. I convinced Jill that we should at least try it out since we came this far. She agreed and we found a spot and set our things down. I put up our umbrella and Jill set up our chairs. Jill was wearing a blue bikini. She has a very nice body for a 40 year old. Her breasts are all natural and very big. She was a little self conscious about her huge breasts, especially while at the school. She often wore baggy blouses that hid their size.

We sat in our chairs and took in the sights. Most of the people there were naked as the day they were born. There was a wide variety of age groups. There were older couples, down to people our age, all the way to groups of what appeared to be college students enjoying the beginning of summer.

We sat for a few minutes in silence. I think we both didn't know how to take it all in. A real nude beach with naked people all over the place. Finally Jill looked at me and smiled.

"So...do you think maybe we should join the crowed?" Jill said.

I couldn't believe what my wife was saying.

"You mean...go nude?"

Jill nodded yes and smiled.

"I mean...we are pretty far from home, it's not like someone will recognize us."

She seemed embarrassed but really excited to see what I'd say.

"Well I guess if you're comfortable with it, than I am too."

Jill couldn't hide her excitement. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I can't believe I was not only about to take my clothes off on a beach, but my wife was as well.

"Want me to go first?"

Jill stood up in front of me. She really didn't seem at all hesitant. Not that she had anything to be embarrassed about. She had a great body. I myself am in pretty decent shape. I run a few times a week and eat right, so I wasn't really concerned about my image.

"Sure honey, go ahead." I said.

I was really nervous. I couldn't believe my beautiful wife was about to completely undress and bare her naked body for strangers.

Jill took a deep breath and reached behind her back for her bikini strings. She maintained eye contact with me the entire time as she completely removed her top. Her big breasts hung free. They looked incredible. Jill looked around and pulled down her bikini bottoms. She balled up her bikini and shoved it into our beach bag.

"Ok, your turn." Jill said excitedly.

She put her hands on her hips and waited for me to undress. I couldn't back out now, not after she willingly stripped after I agreed I would also. So I stood up and pulled down my swim trunks. I could feel the warm breeze on my naked body. It did feel really good to be totally naked outside on the beach.

Jill grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her.

"C'mon. Let's go for a walk!"

I couldn't believe how brazen Jill was being. She really adjusted to being on a nude beach very well. So I took her hand and we made our way towards the ocean. We walked along the shoreline a little ways. At one point I almost forgot that we were naked. It felt so natural in that very moment. Then all of the sudden, that feeling went away.

"Mrs. Turner? Is that you?"

I didn't need to ask who the young man was that just approached us. I knew it had to be one of Jill's students. How could this be happening I thought. I assumed that Jill was going to be mortified that one of her students is seeing her naked. But I was wrong.

"James! Long time, no see!"

Jill was making a joke because she had just seen James at graduation only a week ago. To my surprise, Jill acted as if she and the young man weren't even naked. They spoke to each other like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Oh, I'm sorry James. This is my husband Rick. Rick, this is James."

I reached out and shook James' hand. As I did, I couldn't help but notice that James had one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen. It hung freely almost down to his knees and it had a head the size of a plumb. And don't even get me started with size of his balls. They were like two golf balls just dangling between his legs. I didn't want to stare, but I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Mrs. Turner, I just want to thank you for letting me graduate. I know I was a pain in the ass but if it wasn't for you, I would have had to repeat senior year and forfeit my football scholarship. I'm already eighteen so I would have been the oldest guy in the twelfth grade. I know most principals wouldn't have given me as many chances as you did and if it wasn't for you my life might be ruined."

I watched Jill's eyes as James spoke to her. She would look at him in the face then down to his enormous cock. I could tell she just couldn't stop herself from staring at it.

"Oh James. I knew deep down that there was a good hardworking student in there. That's why I gave you all those chances."

I stood quietly while the two of them spoke about school for a little while longer. Jill's eyes would constantly dart down at James' dick and James would openly stare at Jill's big natural tits.

Finally the two ran out of things to talk about and it appeared we would go our separate ways. But not before James asked her one last question.

"Mrs. Turner, do you think maybe I could get a picture of you and me to remember you by? After all, you're the reason I will be going to college in the fall."

I interrupted before Jill could answer.

"Honey, do you think that's such a great idea? I mean...you're uh, naked."

"Oh Rick, what's the big deal? It's just one picture. I'd actually like one as well so I can remember the impact I made on a student the very first year I became principal."

I reluctantly agreed. I wasn't totally against it, but felt like I should have least put up a fight even if it was weak.

Jill took James' phone and handed it to me to take the picture before I could even reply. Jill stood along side of James and they each placed an arm around each other. I could see that James' hand was just ever so slightly touching the side of Jill's boob as he put his arm around her. I figured it wasn't intentional and took the picture. I handed the phone back to James and he and Jill looked at it.

"Oh take another one Rick, the glare is too bad on this one. And stand back a little further this time."

I knew what Jill was getting at. The picture was from waist height on James and I'm pretty sure Jill wanted a copy that included his big thick cock. I moved back a few feet and retook the picture. This time, James' hand was even further and touching Jill's boob. I took the picture and showed Jill. She smiled as she looked at the picture and saw that it included a full view of James' big penis.

"Send me a copy of that James. Just send it to my email."

"Ok Mrs. Turner, you got it. It was really nice catching up with you but I really have to get back to the fellas. Most of the varsity team is over there and they're probably wondering where I went."

Jill and James hugged as they said their goodbyes. I could see his big cock pressed against Jill's pussy as they hugged.

"Well so much for not being recognized eh?" I said to Jill as we walked back to the direction of our chairs. She didn't say much as we walked along the shoreline. "And what are they feeding these kids nowadays?" I decided to break the ice about the elephant in the room. Jill looked at me and we both laughed.

When we sat down, Jill reached into her beach bag and pulled out her phone. I glanced over as she opened her email and viewed the picture of her and James. She smiled as she looked at it for a couple seconds. I even caught her zooming in on James' dick.

After sitting for a few minutes, I could tell that Jill was getting ansi. She kept looking over at the group. They weren't very far and were just adjacent to us.

"I wonder which players are over there with him. Maybe I should go say hello. Do you mind if I go say hello? I won't be long."

I felt like Jill was debating with herself rather than asking my permission. I could tell she really wanted to go over there so I gave her my blessing.

Jill stood up and walked over to group of her former students. I could hear the surprise in some of their voices.

"Mrs. Turner! What are you doing here?"

Jill and the students were laughing and sharing stories about their senior year and having Jill as their principal. I saw her hug a few more male students and they took some more pictures together. I couldn't believe my wife was letting all those young men take pictures of her and them while totally naked. Jill seemed to be enjoying herself so I just let it go. It was beginning to turn me on watching all these younger guys hugging and seeing my wife totally naked.

A few minutes later, two of the guys from the group broke away and started walking to the ocean. They walked right past my chair and I heard them talking about Jill.

"Holy shit. Can you believe how big Mrs. Turner's tits are?" One of them said.

"I know! I've always wondered what her nipples looked like. I can't wait to jerk off to those pictures of her." Said the other.

I focused my attention back to Jill and the rest of the football team. Jill was back to talking one on one with James while the other guys were having a football catch. I had a good view of them and I listened as they stood facing each other talking.

"So James, there is something I have to tell you. I want to apologize to you for not believing you about the girls in your grade not leaving you alone and how that must've been a huge distraction."

"Thanks Mrs. Turner. I know it did sound crazy and unbelievable. I really have no clue why they were constantly fighting over me and begging me to date them." James said.

Jill wrinkled her nose and gave James a perplexed face.

"Oh James. You're not really that naive, are you? It's obviously because of this!"

Jill reached out, grabbed James' cock and gave it a little shake. She must've did it without realizing what she was doing. Jill let go of his cock and put her hand over her mouth in disbelief. James' cock began to grow. It was getting hard and it wasn't stopping. It was now pointing straight up towards Jill's face. It was amazing how a cock that big and heavy could stand up that high. It was massive now and was becoming obvious to everyone around. Jill could see that James was starting to get embarrassed by his incredible erection. Jill couldn't take her eyes off of James' growing cock and quite frankly, neither could I.

James tried pushing it down but it wasn't working. Jill felt so bad because she was responsible for it.

"James, let me help you." What can I do?"

James looked all around for ideas. He didn't want to go back to his teammates in the state he was in. His next move was to hide in the ocean.

"Mrs. Turner, you have to get me to ocean without anyone else seeing me like this. Can you walk in front of me?"

"Yes James. Of course. Anything. Come on."

Jill took James by the hand and lead him to the ocean. They trotted into the water and finally were waist height and James' rock hard cock was finally out of view.

"Whew! Thanks Mrs. Turner."

Jill looked down at the surface of the water around James.

"No problem James, but...uh"

Jill pointed down and when James looked, the huge head of his big cock was poking out of the water. James cracked a smile and they exchanged a laugh as he slid down deeper in the water.

Jill and James chatted in the water for another twenty minutes. The water was warm and they both felt very comfortable now.

"So are you ready to get out James?"

James reached down under the water and looked at Jill. He shook his head 'no' with disappointment.

"Wow, really? Still? Let me see!"

James turned his back to the beach and faced Jill. He stood up out of the water so she could see. His big thick cock was still completely hard. Jill felt so bad for doing this to him.

"Just go ahead without me Mrs. Turner. I'll be ok."

"Absolutely not! I'm not just going to leave you here like this. There's gotta be something we can do."

"Well, Mrs. Turner. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But you being here is making it worse."

Confused, Jill said, "I don't understand James. How am I making it worse?"

"Well Mrs. Turner. I think it's your big boobs that are keeping me, well uh, ya know. I just can't stop looking at them"

Jill smiled a bit. She loved the fact that her tits were making this young man as hard as steel.

"James. I understand but I can't just leave you here all by yourself. What if it doesn't go down? Then what will you do?"

"Then what do you suggest Mrs. Turner?"

Jill smirked and moved close to James. She turned her head back towards me for a second and placed her hand underwater and squeezed James' cock. She started to stroke it slowly. She couldn't believe how thick it was in her hand. She couldn't even get her hand around the whole thing.

James' face said it all. He was in heaven. Jill smiled as she jerked off her former student in the ocean. She placed his hand on her tit and he placed his other hand on her other tit. It didn't take long before James started to squirm and she could tell that he was about to cum. Jill watched the surface of the water as she allowed his big penis head to poke out. Massive ropes of white cum burst from his cock and landed on her tits and chest.

"Oh Mrs. Turner, that was amazing."

James still with both hands clenched on her big natural tits. Jill smiled at him as his cock finally started to go limp in her hand. Jill rinsed the cum off her if her chest with ocean water.

"Come on, let's get you back to the guys." Jill said.

The two walked back to James' group. Jill said goodbye to the group of her former students and they once again exchanged hugs.

Jill walked back to our chairs. She was smiling so hard that I don't think she could have stopped if she wanted to. I had a towel over my erection. I wasn't trying to hide it from Jill, just from the rest of the beach.

"What's wrong? Are you getting shy all of the sudden?" Jill asked as she pointed to my covered groin.

"Shy? No. Just trying to hide this."

I lifted my towel slightly to reveal my stiff cock. Jill smiled as she saw how hard I was from watching her.

"Oh, why hello there! Is that from watching me with James?"

"Actually yes, it is" I said.

Jill sat next to me and looked down at my hard cock.

"Well we need to do something about that. Let's go for a dip."

Jill and I walked to the ocean. I tried to be subtle but my raging boner was leading the way. When we got in the water, Jill began to rub my cock and it didn't take long before I burst cum into the water.

Later on, on the drive home, we discussed the new feelings that I had. Jill and I couldn't be happier with our new lifestyle and can't wait to keep it going.