Nude Beach Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
An exhibitionist man has fun at the nude beach.
1.8k words
4.13
8.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a decent looking, middle aged guy. In the past couple of years I have gotten myself in the best shape of my life. I'm not totally jacked but I have a flat belly and I'm pretty muscular and well defined. I'm a medium build with a decent face. When I was younger I was terrible with the ladies. It wasn't necessarily because I didn't have nerve, I just had no game. I've also always been off-the-charts horny, which made me too eager. Despite my pitiful skills, I was funny and had some unknown appeal. Throughout high school and early adulthood I would land the occasional unearned girl. Now I've learned a little more and I look better physically. I'm also relatively successful and financially comfortable, so I just don't care. If I'm trying to honestly appraise myself I'd put myself in the top 25-30% of men as an overall package; maybe higher in my age group since I am in good physical shape.

One thing that I believe really adds to my appeal is my penis. It's not monstrous, but it's on the larger side in both length and girth. I would say it's right in the sweet spot of impressive but not impractical. It's also circumcised, well proportioned, and pretty smooth looking. The women who have seen or experienced it have always commented positively on it. That's probably why I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. I kind of feel like I would if I had a really handsome face but had to wear a bag over my head all the time.

Since learning about a public nude beach somewhat local to my house many years ago I have tried to stop in a couple times each year. From a practical perspective, it's so liberating to take off all your clothes in public and walk around without giving a shit. The sensations of warm sunlight and cool ocean water directly on my cock is exhilarating. It's fantastic to not sit around in a damp bathing suit the rest of the day.

The crowd is definitely interesting. There is a mixture of gross older people (majority men), and some younger ones (unfortunately, also largely men). However, there are usually a few attractive/very attractive ladies there. Even if they are unattractive, I enjoy showing off for them. I have noticed that there are certain times that are better than others. At least half of the people at the beach are high, and I am usually one of them. You smell weed throughout the day, and that's only the people actually smoking it. I typically get high in the parking lot as soon as I arrive so that it will wear off before I drive home. Weed really brings out my exhibitionist tenancies. If there are women around, I have such a strong urge to strip when I get high. It also enhances the sensations on my naked body and eliminates any last ounce of inhibition.

Women play a bizarre game inside their heads to rationalize their behavior. If younger women go to the nude beach, a large part of their motivation is to look and/or be seen, but they usually won't admit it. I have found that the best girls to approach are when they are with one other friend. That allows them to feel comfortable enough to talk to a naked stranger and have a story to share later, but not be judged by their entire friend group. It's also often their little secret that they breached the nude beach taboo. It's even more fun when it's the first time for one of them.

This year, I've been able to stop by the beach a few times. I love the anonymity of the situation. It allows me to safely act out little fantasies. If someone does happen to recognize you then, well, they're at the nude beach too! They won't want to acknowledge you if they can avoid it unless they are avid nudists and like to publicize it. That's usually older people or swingers. You'd probably know about them already.

Before I continue, I want to provide a disclaimer about any thoughts you might have about these stories being creepy. First, this is a nude beach. Everyone under a certain age has some level of interest in checking out other people. I'll make my second point to clarify any concerns about being disrespectful or harassing women. What a woman considers creepy is wildly inconsistent and hinges mostly on whether she finds you attractive at all. Being too aggressive can also (justifiably) get you labeled as creepy. That's why it's important to gauge a woman's reaction the entire time. If she repeatedly looks at you from a distance for more than a second, that's a positive indicator—especially if she makes it obvious.

If she refuses to look at you, she's clearly telling you she's not interested. When you talk to her, if she smiles and actively participates in the conversation, she has some initial interest. If she gives terse answers and continually looks away, you need to back off. There's nothing sexy about trying to force a situation that's not working. Politely say goodbye and live to fight another day. Hopefully this is all remedial for anyone reading but it's good to reinforce. In spite of how I might come off, I love and respect women. Their minds just work completely differently from men and that's not necessarily wrong. If you embrace that fact you won't get so frustrated when things don't work out and the world will start making more sense to you.

On one of my visits this year, a blond woman in her early thirties pulled in next to me as I was parking. A woman that appeared to be in her sixties was in the passenger seat. I assumed them to be mother and daughter. This was a positive sign right off the bat since at least I knew there were some women there now. The younger woman had a pleasant face, medium build, and was wearing a sun dress. They immediately made their way to the beach pathway as I gathered my beach gear and took a few hits from my vape pen.

It was after the regular season and still a little early in the morning so the crowd on the beach was pretty sparse when I arrived. The mother and daughter had laid their towels down by the water line and were undressing. The mother was a sturdy looking woman who had probably lost her figure two decades ago. I watched as the daughter pulled her dress off over her head to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She had a nice set of B-cup breasts with pretty, medium-sized nipples. She did have a bit of a gut right above her pussy, but I wasn't looking for any action so it didn't really matter. They both laid on their towels. The mother was face up, daughter face down, both with feet towards the water.

The women had set up directly in front of a small group consisting of a naked man and two topless women that appeared to be regulars. It appeared that more people would be joining them later. Some regulars love to set up their own little compound at the beach. Sometimes these groups are swingers. These people appeared to be in their forties.

I set up my umbrella and chair about ten feet away from the mini-compound and on the diagonal from the ladies (about 15 feet from them). The younger woman was leaning on her elbows and could clearly see me. I think a lot of people at the nude beach like to watch others undress—I know I do. She was casually looking around waiting for me to take my clothes off. The older woman was laying on her back closer to me but leaning away from me so I was outside of her field of vision.

I made eye contact with the younger woman (though we were both wearing sunglasses) as I took my shirt off. She was acknowledging that she noticed me and I was letting her know that I knew she was looking—and I liked it. I let her check out my upper body while I loosely folded my shirt and put it in my bag. I was happy for her to see that I was in shape and not your typical flabby middle aged man. After I put my shirt away, I looked over towards her and she quickly looked away so that she didn't appear to be leering at me. Her attention returned as I casually removed my shorts. I was now standing in my favorite pair of boxer briefs. They are on the shorter side and have a nice pouch for my manhood. They're made of a thicker cotton and are a charcoal gray so they look a little nicer than your typical underwear. I made eye contact with her again as I stood completely unashamed with my now semi-erect penis starting to press against the pouch for everyone to see—even the ladies in the group of regulars.

She didn't look away this time. I broke eye contact and took my time folding my shorts and putting them away. I was enjoying the attention and building anticipation. I shuffled around for a moment until I knew she was looking again before I made my next move. I looked her directly in the eye, turned a little to directly face her, very deliberately slid my hands down the sides of my boxer briefs, and slid them off. The elastic rode down my neatly trimmed pubes, slowly revealing everything, until my semi-hard cock sprung out of them. I let my underwear drop to my feet and proudly stood naked and facing her for a moment to let her look for as long as she liked. It excited me that she and possibly the other ladies could see that I was a little hard. She gave me a knowing smile and looked away after about 10 seconds. I remained standing while I applied sunscreen to every inch of my naked body. I stroked my cock a little with sunscreen to make sure it was covered.

After my little show, I sat down in my chair to relax a little bit and nonchalantly scout the beach crowd for other attractive women. I was sitting with my knees bent so unless you were directly in front of me, my penis wasn't really visible. As I looked around, I noticed the younger blond still glancing over periodically. I looked at her and straightened my right leg to provide her an unobstructed view of my dick. She was definitely looking. I was getting pretty excited by the attention and purposely did not fight the typical physical reaction. Every time she looked over, my cock was a little harder until it was finally fully erect. My penis is about six and a half inches fully erect. Since they were on my right side, I'm sure the regular ladies could also see everything. Seeing that my cock was now rock hard did not stop they young blond from looking over to catch glimpses. I flexed my kegel muscles and bounced my hard cock when I knew she was looking. We were both enjoying this.

To be continued...