Nude Beach and a Nude... Mall? Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuing adventures in public lewdness!
5.9k words
4.31
10.1k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
88 Followers

Chapter 4

I looked up at the clock in the mall food court and saw that Fiona's 'punishment' would soon be over. We both had to pay for our tacos by working shifts at some of the stores in the mall per the demand of the mall's overly-zealous security personnel. I made my way to the coffee shop where all the employees wore green aprons. That was where Fiona had chosen to work off her penance.

As I approached the seating area of the coffee shop I saw Fiona from behind. She had taken off her extreme bikini she had on earlier and was now wearing the required uniform of a green apron. While wearing other articles of clothing were permitted by the coffee shop's management, Fiona only had her bikini with her when she arrived for her shift, and so had no option but to be nude with only the green apron to cover her. He only other articles of clothing were the non-slip shoes and matching green visor with hairnet.

I got closer to Fiona and noticed she was fulfilling her duties as barista. She was knelt down in front of two coffee shop patrons. One was a young Hispanic man in his early twenties and the other was a tall black man I guessed to be in his early forties. They were both seated next to each other on one of the benches. The Hispanic man scrolled through his phone and the black man paged through a magazine. Both men were fully clothed, but the Hispanic one had his pants down around his ankles and the black man had his fly open with his enormous cock jutting out. Both coffee shop patrons had fully erect members and Fiona had one in each hand. She stroked both dicks simultaneously as the two guys went through their phone and read their magazine.

Since Fiona was knelt down and was wearing only the apron, her bare backside was on full display under the clear and bright lighting of the mall's food court. I looked down at her bare ass sticking out. The position she was in meant her cheeks were spread slightly and her asshole could be see along with her bare pussy. As I got closer I could her vagina lips leaking a bit of semen onto the food court floor. I smiled as it looked like the 'deposit' I made was seeping out a bit. Fiona saw me out of the corner of her eye and smiled.

"Hey you!" she said as she continued to stroke the cocks, "I'll be done soon. At least I hope it's soon. The manager said I can leave when these guys are 'done', if you catch my meaning."

"Ha ha, no problem," I replied, "I'll just take a seat." I found a nearby chair and sat down. I still only had my shoes and t-shirt on so I just relaxed and leaned my bare ass into a chair as I man-spread my legs, allowing my dick to flop down.

The Hispanic man that Fiona was 'helping' put his phone down and leaned his head back, closing his eyes. He grunted slightly and then semen squirted from the head of his cock. It wasn't very much. He had likely been 'serviced' a couple times already today and was probably running a little low on fluids. Fiona mopped up his sperm with a rag and he pulled his pants back up and left a tip on the table and left.

The black man wasn't far behind, but he gave no indication to Fiona or anyone for that matter that he was about to climax. His massive cock shuddered and let out a gigantic, thick rope of cum. The blast went all over Fiona's apron. Some of it even went about the apron and landed on top of her cleavage. The man apologized for the mess but Fiona politely smiled and told him not to worry. He got up, put his cock away, and left her a whole 100 dollar bill as a tip!

"Well, shit," Fiona remarked, cleaning off the top her boobs, "I might just find a different career, James. Four years of engineering school just ain't cutting it!" I chuckled at her remark as she began to undo the back of the apron. Fiona found the coffee shop manager and returned her apron to exchange it for her bikini. She also retrieved a small top she had that was folded up and placed in her purse. She went in the back to change out of the apron and into whatever she had. As I waited for her I observed more mall patrons at this wacky adults-only mall.

A family came by and had chosen to take a break from their shopping for a bite to eat. The mom and dad walked hand in hand behind their adult son and daughter, who I could only deduce were twins based on their identical height among other features.

The dad was in his early fifties and was of an average build. He had what one would describe as the quintessential 'dad-bod'. He wore a button up Hawaiian shirt with khaki shorts.

The mom was short, probably about five foot four inches. I estimated her to be about 200 pounds. Though she was overweight she was not unattractive and she had a very pleasant and inviting face. She wore a floral tank top that was slightly too small and allowed her sagging cleavage to hang out as well as her belly. Her bottoms were what looked like just a towel wrapped around, no doubt in preparation for a trip to the beach outside.

The daughter was behaving like a typical teenager would; looking bored as hell and completely disinterested in anything going on that wasn't on her smart phone. Her eyes were completely glued to whatever was on the screen and she barely acknowledged anyone around her.

Her attire was actually pretty modest in comparison to the rest of the mall patrons. She wore Capri-style jeans and flip-flops and around her forearms were those knitted arm-warmer-things (never could remember what those were called). And that was pretty much it. She didn't wear any covering up top and she sported a pair of tiny but firm-looking tits. She was very fair-skinned and her tiny nipples were pink and puffy.

Her brother was fully-clothed and had on board shorts and a t-shirt. Unlike his sister he was grinning ear to ear at the wonderful 'sights' that the clothing-optional mall had to offer. As the family got closer to where I was seated I could see that he had a hard-on and was unabashedly stroking it as they walked around. Eventually, he got tired of putting his hand in his pants and resorted to simply pulling down the elastic waist band to expose his shaft in order to more effectively grip his cock.

The daughter rolled her eyes. "Mom. Dad. Trevor is whipping his little cock out again."

"Whatever, squirt," the brother remarked, "No rules against it here. Too bad no guy will get hard for your tiny-ass titties."

"Now, now, kids," The dad said as the daughter huffed in annoyance at her sibling, "You two could stand to be nice to each other for at least part of a day."

"Yeah, but Dad," the daughter protested, "He's already jizzed all over the mall when we got here. Like three times already."

"You must like it or else you wouldn't be keeping track, loser." The brother interjected.

"Enough, kids," the mom finally said, "You all know the rules of the mall. Stacy, your brother is allowed to jerk off wherever he pleases while were in the area; that's not a surprise. As for you, Trevor, I don't want to hear you body-shaming your sister ever again. Everyone's body is different and beautiful in its own way. You two are grown adults and your father and I expect you to act like it." The dad simply nodded in agreement.

The family seated at a burger place and a cheery young Indian girl took their order. The son laid back in the booth and continued to stroke himself at the sight of all the beauty everywhere. He took a keen interest in their Indian waitress as she wore a short skirt and a halter top that had been pulled down and tucked below her hefty jugs with large dark brown nipples. The daughter continued to scroll through her phone ignoring everyone.

The mom and dad began kissing and before I knew it, the mom was undoing her husband's pants and stroking his member. She pulled her halter top down to allow her sagging breasts to be free and her husband began squeezing them.

The wife then pulled the towel around her waist off to reveal that the towel was all she had been wearing on her bottom half. Despite being a very hefty woman, she appeared confident in her own skin. I admired the fact that she wasn't concerned with having the perfect body and her husband clearly loved her, rolls and all. She got on all fours in the booth, keeping on her shirt, but leaving it pulled down so her massive breasts hung down. The husband pulled his pants down and inserted his cock into his wife's wide ass. She moaned with pleasure as her spouse worked her moist asshole with his penis.

The topless Indian waitress brought out everyone's food as the dad continued to anally penetrate his wife in the seating booth. The daughter stayed glued to her phone and her brother continued to stroke his hard dick. The Indian girl smiled at the brother masturbating and asked the table if there was anything else they needed. The dad said 'no thank you' as he continued to rail his wife and his wife only managed a faint 'no thanks' between breaths. The daughter ignored the waitress.

The brother, however, said "I wouldn't mind a little help with this." He motioned to his hard cock that he was continuing to grip. The Indian girl smiled at him and nodded. She sat down in the booth next to him and wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked it. In a matter of moments she also allowed the brother to squeeze her bare tits a little, but denied him being able to suck on them. After a few more minutes she stood up.

"Hey come on!" the brother protested, "I'm not there yet!"

The Indian waitress giggled, "I know, silly, but I got other tables to wait on. I'll come back when I'm free." With that she left Trevor to pleasure his cock on his own.

Stacy elbowed her brother, "Haha, you got denied, loser." Trevor ignored her and continued masturbating while their parents continued to fuck in the booth across from them.

Finally I saw Fiona emerge from behind the counter of the coffee shop and she headed my way with a sigh of relief that her shift was finally over. She hadn't bothered to put her extreme micro-bikini back on (as I'm sure it was probably no easy task taking it on and off). Instead she had resorted to the backup clothing that she had kept tucked in her purse.

Her back-up clothes were really just a single item; a fun blue under-bust corset. It was plain with very little detail but it hugged her waist very nicely. It was an under-bust style so it ended just under her breasts. Down below it stopped just above her pubic area where her bush used to be. She had probably needed to shave it off in order to work in food service like the young girl I witnessed earlier. Fiona had done a good job too; not a single sign of hair or razor burn. She had a cute little innie pussy with soft and smooth lips. Her bare breasts and supple ass cheeks jiggled happily as she briskly walked towards me.

"Hey," she said, "You ready?"

"Yeah," I replied, "What for though?"

"Well I saw that workout place on the first floor and I thought we should try it out. I hear the instructor is pretty intense."

"I'm down but I didn't bring any workout clothes, obviously. And neither did you, ha ha."

"Don't worry about it. I think we're probably fine. Nude mall, remember? I think you're just coming up with excuses to avoid working out."

"Alright if you say so. Let's go."

Fiona and I made our way to the workout studio on the first floor. We could see through the windows that the instructor was coaching a pretty full class. Surprisingly, we noticed that unlike the rest of the mall patrons and employees, everyone here was fully clothed in workout apparel. Normally that wouldn't be strange but this mall was certainly anything but normal. Fiona and I felt a little bit strange walking through the entrance dressed how we were but we also figured there was no need to be embarrassed at this point.

Just as we entered the workout studio the last class had finished their session. They picked up their water bottles and such and vacated. A new group started to get ready as a new instructor came out. She was very tall, probably about six feet at least and sported a short haircut. Her ethnicity was mixed; half black and half white I guessed. She wore long black workout leggings and a matching sports bra with the workout studio's logo on it.

"Hi!" Fiona said cheerfully to the new instructor, "We're here for the next class."

"Let me stop you right there," the instructor interjected firmly, "You two ain't dressed for my class."

"Oh but I thought that the mall's rules allowed..." Fiona began to say.

"Yeah, those are the rules and I respect 'em, hon." The instructor cut her off, "Nudity is allowed in here, yes, but it's at MY discretion, understand? I love a good naked body as much as the next chick but I don't want to see any dicks or tits out unless it's MY call, got it?"

"Uh, yeah, okay." Fiona said, a bit taken aback by the instructor's attitude.

"Now listen," the instructor continued, "I'm not a total asshole or anything. Go in the locker room and find yourselves some workout clothes. I provide them free of charge."

"Alright, thanks!" Fiona replied. With that we both made out way to the locker room. Sure enough there was plenty of cleaned and folded workout apparel in a variety of sizes. I selected a simply blue tank top with biker shorts and Fiona picked out a cute matching pink ensemble; long legged yoga pants and sports bra.

"Hey we actually look like we know what we're doing!" I remarked, "Maybe we should make our workout videos and retire rich."

"I wouldn't mind that," Fiona replied, "But I think I'd rather make a different kind of video for profit. You see how much some women are making on that new app? Yeesh, I'm in the wrong business."

We made our way back out to the main workout area. Other patrons were picking their places on the mats and we stood with them. The instructor came up to the front of the class and selected some workout music.

"Listen up, ladies," she announced, "My name is Cait and I'm here to get down to business. Let's start with some basic stretches." The rest of the class imitated Cait's movements. Fiona and I followed along too as we all got our blood flowing. I looked around a noticed we had a pretty diverse group of folks and a pretty even split between guys and girls.

"Alright, get it together people." Cait said, "I want to see some pushups. Let's go!" The class got down and began performing the pushups. It had been a while since I'd done them myself but I work out pretty regularly so it wasn't too much of a struggle. A few of others had a bit of trouble with them. Cait made her way around the room to offer her own brand of 'encouragement'.

"Okay people on your backs. Put your legs out and pretend you're pedaling a bike." A few people let out some quiet protests. I admit it was certainly not my favorite thing either but it really toned your legs and stomach. One of the guys who was a little overweight was really struggling. He pedaled for a bit and then let his legs down.

"Hey!" Cait said, walking over to him, "I didn't say to rest, did I?"

"Well, no..." the guy said.

"You need a break? You'll get one. You're on my list now." The rest of the class looked at each other wondering what that meant. Cait seemed to be a power trip.

"Aww man," the guy sighed, wondering what he was in for.

"Is that back-talk I hear?" Cait said, "Ok, Jake, take your shorts off. Now."

"What?" Jake said.

"You heard me. Your shorts; take 'em off."

"But..."

"But what? This is a nude mall, so what's the problem? You signed up for my class so you gotta follow the rules or leave. If you leave now though, Jake, you'll never get back in shape like you wanted. You give up now when it's just the beginning then you'll never amount to anything."

Jake sighed. "I know. I'll do it." He stood up where he was in the middle of the entire class (and the mall patrons passing by on the other side of the large windows) and exhaled and then pushed his gym shorts down along with his underwear. A couple of the female students quietly chuckled to themselves.

Jake hung his head down in shame as some of his fellow students glanced at his exposed genitals. He was, unfortunately, not very well endowed. His penis was very small, probably no bigger than a few inches. His large ball sack was heftier than his manhood. A few whispers of 'oh my God it's so tiny' wafted through the room. I felt bad for him being burdened with a less-than-stellar package.

"Okay, Jake, no get back down on the mat and start pedaling." Cait said, pretending to be unfazed by Jake's small cock. Jake obliged and sat down and resumed pedaling. The class continued this routine for a few more minutes until Cait instructed us to change it up.

"That's enough of that for now," she announced, "Back to pushups. Let's go!" The whole dutifully went back to pushups, though I now notice more people struggling to do them.

One girl to my left was going much slower than the group. She was a little overweight, but not by very much. Regardless she was clearly having a hard time. Cait, like a predator sensing weakness, marched over to her and glared.

"Judy," Cait said, "You're not keeping up."

"I know," Judy panted, "I'm sorry. I'm trying."

Cait stood behind Judy as she continued to try to do the pushups. "Okay class were going to do something different. Stretch out on your stomachs. Legs straight. And lift your back side in the air. Go!" The whole class did as instructed. Judy did it too.

As the group continued thrusted their behinds up in the air, Cait grabbed Judy's yoga pants and pulled them down, exposing her bare ass. It was nice set of cheeks even with the bit of excess fat that Judy had. I noticed Judy's bare bottom started to get cold under the breeze of the A/C and she soon got goose bumps on her bare skin.

"Keep going everyone. Asses in the air!" The class kept thrusting, only Judy and Jake having their bare behinds out in the open. A few minutes later Cait instructed us to do jumping jacks.

The class followed instructions and did the jumping jacks. Judy, whose pants had only been pulled down below her ass cheeks and not completely removed like Jakes, pulled her pants back up in order to more effectively perform the workout. Cait was having none of that.

"Judy! Did I tell you to pull your pants up?" Judy shook her head no. Cait approached her face to face. The class thought Judy was going to tell her to take her pants off, but instead Cait lifted up Judy's loose-fitting workout shirt over her breasts. Though slightly overweight, Judy had some nice large jogs hanging down under that shirt with pale, almost invisible nipples. She had a bit of a gut, but not too bad; it hung over her workout pants only slightly. Cait took off Judy's hair scrunchie and tied the back of her shirt so it would not fall back down and re-cover her breasts.

Judy's face turned a bit red as she performed the jumping jacks with the class. Her massive milkers and stomach flopped all over as she jumped. Jake's ball sack and tiny cock also shook all over as he jumped.

"Now we're getting into shape, people!" Cait announced. I looked back briefly to see into the main mall area and a couple patrons had stopped to watch the class through the large windows. Cait began walking up and down the rows of people performing jumping jacks, each person straightening their posture as she got near so as to avoid any backlash. Eventually Cait stopped in front of Jake.

"How you doin' Jake?" Cait asked with a stern look, "Looks like you're a little lacking down there."

"Yes ma'am," Jake muttered.

"Is that as big as that thing gets? Are you a grower, Jake?"

"Um, I don't..."

"Come up here, Jake. Up to front." Cait directed Jake to the small stage at the front of the class. She made the bottomless guy face the group. "Keep going. I want the whole class to see your tiny little cock." Jake continued his jumping jacks as more of the class got a look at his manhood and quietly snickered.

ohmss
ohmss
88 Followers
12