Nude Beach and a Nude... Mall? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, did she wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what?" I whispered to Fiona when Cait's back was turned to us.

"Seriously!" Fiona replied, "I heard she was an effective trainer, but I didn't know what her methods were. She's a little too bitchy for my taste."

Just then a couple of the female students starting laughing. Fiona and I looked towards the front of the class and saw that Jake's tiny cock was starting to get point straight out. He was getting a serious boner. In a matter of minutes he was at full mast, which was only three or four inches, but still. Cait heard the chuckling and noticed as well.

"Well, well, well," Cait said, crossing her arms, "Looks like Jake has a little humiliation fetish, don't ya, Jake?" Jake didn't reply but continued doing jumping jacks with his tiny hard-on. He got red in the face. Someone outside the window of workout place took out their phone and snapped a picture of the whole class.

"Well as disappointing as your package is, Jake, rules are rules." Cait pointed to a faded poster board near the front of the room that read 'all erections MUST be taken care of in front of the class'. Myself, Fiona, and the rest of the class puzzled at what exactly that meant.

"Okay, class," Cait said, "Who's going to volunteer to take care of Jake's little problem? Hmm?" No one said anything.

"Man, I kinda feel bad for him," Fiona whispered to me, "I mean, I'm not opposed to 'helping' him out. I mean it's kind of like charity work, right?"

"Probably, ha ha," I remarked, "But I'll pass on the opportunity myself."

Cait scanned the room and saw she was not going to get a volunteer. "Okay, class, looks like Jake is on his own. Get to it, Jake!"

"Wha...what?" Jake stuttered.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" Cait fired back, "You're going 'solo'. Grab your little cock and stroke it. In three minutes I better see your cum on my floor." Jake's face turned redder. He froze.

"Oh come on, Jake," Cait said, continuing to disparage him, "We can all see you're hard as a rock. What, do you need more incentive to take you all the way? Take a look a Judy's fat ass." Cait motioned to Judy who had stopped doing jumping jack but still had her shirt up and her big tummy and tits exposed. Judy's face also turned red.

"Damn, girl!" a student behind me whispered, "You don't gotta be all rude and shit!"

"Not your type, Jake?" Cait teased, "I understand. Not many people have a thing for beached whales. Maybe you need to see a more toned body." Without further warning, Cait lifted her sports bra up and over her head and tossed it aside. She set free a pair of nice, but sweaty tits. Not very large, but with nice, small, pierced nipples. Cait squeezed them together as a few of the guys gave thumbs in approval.

Our topless instructor turned back to Jake, "I still don't see you stroking it, Jake. What's the matter? You more of an ass guy?" Jake just shrugged, not knowing what to say. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Cait huffed in frustration and peeled off her yoga pants, but left her tennis shoes on. As she bent down to take the pants off entirely she bent forward to expose her bare ass to the class and any mall patron passersby that happened to be outside the workout place. She had a small but toned down and lean ass; very muscular.

Cait stood near the front of the class, but not on the small stage. Almost everyone's eyes were on her. I looked down at her crotch and saw that she kept herself completely clean-shaven. She had a clit piercing and had a very pronounced 'outie' pussy. She bent down in front of Jake and spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Come on, Jake," she teased, "You like my asshole? You better cum for me, shortcock." Jake nodded and finally started stroking his dick. A few chuckles emanated from the room. He began to stroke faster as Cait started to twerk her bare bottom for him, making fun of his small manhood all the while. I looked around and saw at least one other female student start to get visibly aroused. She slipped a hand down her gym shorts.

"You gonna cum yet, Jake?" Cait said, "I hope it's a motherlode to make up for how little it is." Jake closed his eyes and sighed, then opened them and gripped his cock hard as his spunk shot out like a cannon. Thick ropes of cum erupted from his tiny dick all onto the floor. When he was done, there was quite the puddle. His manhood began to go limp as it leaked semen.

"Well finally!" Cait said, "It's about damn time." She tossed a towel at Jake to clean up his mess which he dutifully did. He walked off the stage and towards the locker room to finish cleaning himself. Cait, still completely nude aside from her tennis shoes, got up on the stage in front of the class.

"Okay, guys," she said, "Fun times are over. Now I can see you out there looking at my body. I can see the rest of the mall ogling me and every other woman around here. Even if a woman dresses like a Quaker there's still no shortage of guys out there who think it's their personal right to stare and fantasize."

Fiona leaned over and whispered, "Where the hell is she going with this? I thought we were going to work out, not listen to feminist propaganda."

"I see you guys out there, getting a hard-on like Jake when you look at me. Well I say if you're going get your pleasure from staring at me then I'm going to get what I want from YOU. I want to get off too, and I certainly AIN'T gonna get off to the sight of Jake's pathetic little dick."

Everyone in the class, man and woman alike, looked at each other quizzically. This workout class was already far and beyond what anyone had expected out of it.

"Okay, boys, get up here. Pronto!" Cait motioned for all of us guys to get up on the stage. In total there was seven of us and she had us stand shoulder to shoulder while facing the rest of the class, which was now only the women of the group.

"Good job." Cait said, almost sarcastically, "Now drop your pants. All of you. I want to see cocks out now." We all looked at each other and mostly just shrugged our shoulders. The guy on the end closest to Cait dropped his pants first. Out flopped a fairly average-looking uncut penis. It twitch a bit as Cait got close and gave it a little tap on the head.

The guy next to him dropped his pants next. Again, an average-looking cock was revealed. For no reason at all, Cait flicked his shaft and the guy grunted slightly in pain. On down the line, the other guys whipped out their dicks for Cait.

I was next and I pushed my shorts down. I looked out at Fiona and she gave me a thumbs up for encouragement. My cock flopped out and hung to the side slightly. I wouldn't consider myself 'big', just about seven inches when soft; more like eight when hard. Cait looked approvingly at my bare dick and gave it a tug. Her grip was a little too firm.

Finally the last guy in line pulled his pants down as well. A few of the ladies in the class gasped and sighed approvingly. The dude unleashed an absolutely massive dong. It looked nearly as big around as a soda can and was at least ten inches if not more. The guy smiled a bit, embarrassed to be on display but still glad to be eliciting the type of reaction he got.

"Very nice, all of you." Cait said, "Especially you, Mark. What a beast." Everyone in the workout place seemed to relax a little at the sound of Cait being even slightly approving. She seemed to be a little more positive finally.

"Gentlemen, put your cocks to use." Cait announced, "Last one to cum for me has to clean me off. Hop to it! Jerk those dicks!" Some of the guys pause for a minute before grabbing their manhood. One guy was clearly already a little excited by being exposed to a group of women and got hard really quickly. I was turned on, not going to lie, but it took me a while to start getting hard. After all, I had already come 3 times today!

Fiona smiled and could see that my poor dick was being a little over-worked today (and she didn't even know yet about my stint in the cell phone repair shop! I hadn't had a chance to tell her). She winked at me and lifted up her sports bra to release her ample chest. Even though I had seen her tits a lot, their perfect proportions just lit up my face. She squeezed her nipples until they hardened. More blood flowed to my shaft.

"Good job," Cait remarked at me, "Keep it up, gentlemen."

Cait made her way towards Mark who was still stroking his monster. Mark's seemed to be the kind that didn't get a hundred percent rock hard (lots of guys who have extreme dicks usually don't'). Cait looked amused and started helping Mark out by grabbing his shaft as well. It was long enough to comfortably fit both of their hands.

Cait then sat down on one of the exercise mats and spread her legs and she fingered her pussy. "Come one, boys," she moaned, "Jerk it for me. I want to see you cum." A few seconds after she said this, one of the guys spurted all over the floor. Some of the ladies in the group cheered for him. He smiled sheepishly and began cleaning up his mess.

"Oooh we got a minute man here I see," Cait teased as she furiously fingered herself. I looked away from Fiona for a minute to scan the room. I saw a lady behind Fiona who had chosen to wear white yoga pants and I could see her crotch region was thoroughly soaked. She looked like she was aching to get off. As if to read the woman's mind, Cait announced to the ladies; "If any of you ladies is feeling the urge you go for it. Use these guys for your own pleasure, girls. You deserve it."

The woman in the white yoga pants breathed a sigh of relief and put her hand down her pants and began to massage her mound. After a few seconds though she was unsatisfied with the restriction and pulled her pants completely off in full view of the whole class (and whoever happened to be walking by the window). She raised one leg up on a nearby bench in order to gain better access to her moist pussy and began to finger herself as well as a look of joy came across her face.

Another of the guys on stage clearly noticed her as well and her unabashed display of sexual desire caused him to cum next. He blasted semen onto the floor to the sounds of more cheering from the ladies.

"Nice job," Cait said, "Now the rest of you guys come closer. I want to be covered in your baby batter. Don't hold back. Spray it wherever you like, but get as much as you can on me." The five of us guys remaining got off the stage with our dicks still in our hands and surrounded Cait. We kept stroking in her direction and another of us finally came all over Cait's boobs. Cait moaned and kept on fingering her pussy.

Fiona came up behind me and put her hand out to help stroke my cock. I turned my head back and we exchanged a kiss. I could feel myself ready to explode for the fourth time today. Fiona could sense it.

"Blast that bitch right in her smug face," she whispered in my ear. I happily obliged and released my seed right in Cait's direction. My cum shot out almost directly onto her forehead, soaking some of her hair and sliding down to her eyes. Cait squinted, clearly not anticipating it (her own damn fault though for saying 'cum wherever you like').

"Ha ha, nice job, babe." Fiona said as my dick started to soften. The rest of the guys soon after released their loads as well, drowning Cait in sperm as she finally climaxed with a loud shriek. Cait got up and went on the stage.

"Finally some decent performances," she said, her nude body still dripping with cum, "Mark, you were sadly the last to cum to you have to clean me and floor off before the next class, but, uh, let me give you my number so we can put that monster to use again. As for the rest of you, good work today. Now get out of here and return any borrowed clothes."

"Wow, what a day," I said, feeling a little sore in my dick.

"No kidding," Fiona laughed, "We gotta go home and give your balls a rest. Have you even got anything left in there?"

"Ha ha, I don't know. For now, let's just see if we can make it back to the car without any more 'complications'.

12