All Comments on 'Nude Beach Bride Ch. 08'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great to see the series continuing....

NBB is one of the best serials around !

JRavenJRavenalmost 17 years ago
More!

I haven't been online much lately. Good to see another installment. Keep it going!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Sexy Series

This continues to be one of the best series on Literotica, lets have a part 9 real soon

starfanstarfanover 13 years ago
Great story

I really, really, really enjoyed this SUPER story. Thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Even more boring...

No suspence, no conflict, no emotion... Just endless description without a point.

sunb3rstsunb3rstover 10 years ago
Carla

When does he get to fuck Carla?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue this story

I definitly want to read the chapter with Carla the slutty bridesmaid and the others....

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 9 years ago
Thanks

This is a hot series of stories. I love the change in Gaby in such a short period of time. Like others have said, additional chapters including Carla and Kevin would be exciting.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Make up your (their) minds

He was concerned about STDs and pregnancy in earlier chapters.

Both have had bareback sex and shared fluids orally, anally and vaginally with only 1 condom used. You do realise that STDs can be caught from oral sex? From a man fucking a woman?

Then suddenly there is talk of creampies before they leave the resort and on the plane home, I guess the person offering the creampie is new, at least to the husband as he didn't recognise his voice, but even so was invited in. What happened to the pregnancy?

Also is she crossing the line from mutual agreement to dictating what is happening? I would prefer the husband got control of his mouth and stopped blurting stuff out and also draw some red lines, especially with this new interloper - "sorry pal, we're having dinner, just the 2 of us." It would also give her cnut chance to calm down and let her think for a bit.

It's a shame because there have been little things in the last 3 chapters that have really taken away from what has and underneath still is, a fun romp.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Arrgghh!!

Just seen this seems to be an abandoned story, it hasn't been touched in over 10 years, despite submissions in the last year.

Bloody shame there are so many unfinished stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Don't cry. This story was finished when it started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finish the series loved it

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Too wordy, overuse of adjectives. Poor continuity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous