Nude Beach Encounter Pt. 02

Story Info
Bob and Sarah return to the nude beach.
6.4k words
4.38
28.8k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will be more enjoyable if you read part one first.

==========

As soon as the couple was away from us, Sarah rolled over toward me and gave me a passionate kiss. "God, that got me so wet," she said, grabbing my hand and putting it between her legs. Much to my surprise, she was still wet, even though nothing had been going on for the last half hour or so.

"Mmm," I responded, lightly fingering her pussy lips, careful to be sure that our bodies were close enough together that nobody could see what I was doing.

She slapped my hand and pulled it away. "You're a bad boy," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Whatda say we pack up and head home ourselves. I've had enough sun for one day."

I knew that she was also going to want to have sex as soon as we got home. Pretty much anytime we've been to a nude beach, or a clothing optional club and have been watching other nude people, we respond by wanting to have wild sex as soon as we're back home or back to our hotel room.

We packed up our things and started on the long walk back to our car. "Well, that was probably the most interesting thing I've seen on this beach of all the times we've been here," she said.

"Yeah, it was a little more like being at Hedo than the nude beach."

"Ah, that brings back fond memories," she replied, taking my hand in hers. I liked the fact that we still liked to hold hands even after decades of being together.

We drove the short ride home and true to my expectations, we immediately went up to our bedroom. We both showered quickly to get the sand and suntan lotion off of our bodies, and got into bed. Before I could pull the covers up, Sarah was on top of me, kissing me and playing with my nipples, squeezing them hard. "Oh god," she exclaimed, "I'm already wet again thinking about watching that couple." I could feel her pussy beginning to leak as she rubbed against me, getting me hard.

I grabbed her large, pendulous tits swaying in my face in front of me, and began to squeeze her nipples back. She moaned, as I knew she would. She is a real tit slut and loves having her nipples played with. She quickly reached down, grabbing my now-erect cock, and shoved into her pussy. She began riding me, lifting her body up and down on my cock as I continued to squeeze her nipples, and within 30 seconds I felt her squirting onto me.

"Damn," she said, "that hit me so fast, I didn't think I'd cum and squirt on you that quickly." She reached into the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed one of the absorbent pads we keep in there just for this kind of occasion.

She rolled off of me and said, "Lift your body up so I can get this under you." I followed her direction, and she quickly unfolded the pad and placed it underneath me. "Okay, let's go!"

She climbed back on top of me and continued her ministrations. Within another minute she was cumming and squirting again, this time with abandon, as she now didn't have to worry about getting the bed soaked. This was not an unusual occurrence for her; she was always multi-orgasmic and often squirted, especially when she was really turned on. "Oh god, I'm getting you so dirty," she panted as she came multiple times in the next two or three more minutes,

I felt all of her cum running down my balls and into my ass crack. Before I came myself, I grabbed her hips, lifting her and said, "Get up here, I want to taste that dirty pussy of yours." She complied, dragging her soaking pussy up my chest and onto my face. Still holding her hips, I pulled her down onto my open mouth and shoved my tongue into her. I loved tasting her like this; I sucked up all of the juices that I could as I swirled my tongue around her pussy.

I then shifted to her clit, and began sucking it. In a few seconds, I knew another orgasm was approaching and with a loud "Arrrggghhhh" she squirted right into my mouth. I knew how turned on she must have been, because that is something that she had rarely done before, and only when she was really aroused.

After coming down from her orgasm, she rolled off of me and onto her back next to me. "Jeez, that was so hot, but I need a minute to catch my breath," she said, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She looked over at me and started giggling. "You should see your face," she said with a laugh, "you've got my juices all over you." She reached into her nightstand and took one of our supply of washcloths we keep there, and used it to wipe off my face.

"Thanks."

"Happy to oblige," she replied. As she caught her breath, she looked down and saw I was still hard. "Well, we need to take care of this, don't you think," she said with wink.

"Well, I'd certainly appreciate it," I replied, winking back at her. She turned onto her side, and reached down between her legs, getting her hand wet with the cum she still had in her pussy. She proceeded to rub it all over my cock and started stroking it. It felt so good, and I knew I was not going to last long. Sure enough, within a minute or two I came, with my cum gushing out all over her hand and my crotch.

"Nice, baby?" she asked.

"Yeah, great," I said with a smile.

We jumped back into the shower for the second time in about half an hour, the memory of our day still fresh in both of our minds.

==========

Later that evening, I was thinking about our encounter with the couple on the beach, and thought that I regretted not engaging with them a little more, at least to get their contact information. But it all happened so quickly, we hadn't even though to do that. I knew that Craigslist maintained a "missed connections" section, where you could post short ads seeking to connect with people that you may have had a fleeting encounter with. I decided to go ahead and post an ad.

"You were the couple on the nude beach today with the green tent, set back by the cliffs. We were the couple nearby watching you and enjoying the show. Care to connect?"

I knew that was enough to get their attention, if they read the ad. They would know I was speaking about them; the detail of the green tent near the cliffs would clearly identify them.

I waited patiently the next couple of days - well, maybe not so patiently - to see if I received a reply from them. I did receive many replies from others curious about what we saw, but did not hear from them. I was disappointed, but not surprised; I knew it was a long shot that they'd even check there. I ignored most of the replies I received, but did correspond with a couple of them. One was from a couple nearby who said they also enjoyed going to that beach, and wanted to hear more of what we saw. They seemed nice enough, so I described briefly what it was. I had a similar email conversation with a single guy who also lived near us. Both the couple and guy said they'd be interested in meeting us sometime at the beach. I kept the possibility open.

The following week, Sarah and I returned to the beach. As we drove there, she asked, "What do you think the odds are they'll be there again?"

"Somewhere between 0 and 100 percent," I responded, in my usual smart ass way.

She reached over and punched my shoulder. "No, really, what do you think?"

"I don't know, but I certainly hope they will be. It's the same day of the week as last week, so maybe they'll be creatures of habit as well."

We arrived at the beach, and headed to our usual spot. Much to our disappointment, when we arrived, our couple from last week was not there. I took a quick look around the nude section of the beach, just to make sure they hadn't decided to go somewhere else, but didn't see their green tent.

We unfolded our blanket and put up our umbrella. It was a little warmer today, so Sarah was willing to get undressed immediately. We both lay down on our blanket nude and opened our books.

After about 30 minutes, I sat up on my elbows. Looking toward the parking lot, I saw two people walking along the water line toward us that appeared to possibly be the couple. They were still far away, but I elbowed Sarah anyway, and nodded my head toward them. She sat up as well, and we waited as they continued to walk in our direction.

Sure enough, in about a minute, we could see that it was in fact them. My heart began to race, thinking back to last week and wondering if we were going to get the same kind of show we did then. As they got closer, they left the water line and began walking right toward the spot they had occupied last week. As they got close to us, they both smiled and said, "Hi" without stopping. We responded in kind, and they continued on toward the cliffs.

I was a little disappointed, hoping they would engage us in conversation, but I was still a little intimidated about starting one myself. There is an unspoken etiquette on the nude beach that you generally keep conversation with strangers to a minimum, to not come across as too much of a perv. So we allowed them to continue to their spot near the cliffs.

Sarah and I both lay back down, turning on to our stomachs, so that we could subtly (hopefully!) watch them over our books. They did as they did last week, spreading out their blanket and getting some things out of their bag. Before they got undressed however, I noticed the woman walking back toward our direction. I thought maybe she had forgotten something in their car, but when she got near us, she stopped.

"Hi," she said again. We both put down our books and looked up at her and said hello. "My boyfriend and I were wondering if you would like to join us over there," she said, gesturing with her head over her shoulder.

Before I could open my mouth, Sarah responded with an enthusiastic "Sure!" She went on, "Just give us a few minutes to gather up our things."

"Great, glad you're willing."

As she walked back to her boyfriend, Sarah winked at me. "Let's go, Bob, they're waiting."

I responded with a hearty, "Okay!" and began to gather up our things and put them in our beach bag. We moved everything off of our blanket and into the bag, and Sarah began to drag it over there. I followed behind her with the bag and our umbrella.

I was somewhat conscious that Sarah and I were totally nude while the two of them were still clothed. Nonetheless, as we began to arrange the blanket next to theirs, the woman said, "Thanks for joining us! I'm Rosalynn."

"I'm Sarah, and this is my husband Bob. Rosalynn - what a nice old-fashioned name."

"Yes, I hear that a lot," she responded, "I was named after my grandmother."

"Oh, how nice," Sarah said back.

"And this is my boyfriend Jimmy," she continued, gesturing toward the tent that Jimmy was still setting up.

"Hi," he responded as he completed the last support rod for the tent.

"Wait a minute," I jumped into the conversation, "Rosalynn and Jimmy, like the Carters?"

Rosalynn laughed. "Yes, we get that a lot too. When we first started dating I tried to get Jimmy to go by James, or Jim, but he refused. He's been Jimmy his whole life, so he wanted to stick with it."

"Well, nice to meet you both," I replied. "The Carters are certainly good people, so nothing wrong with being compared to them. In fact, even at their age, I wouldn't mind having them in the White House over the current occupants."

"Hallelujah," Rosalynn responded with another laugh. "Don't we all wish that!"

We all chuckled, and Sarah and I continued arranging our blanket and getting out our things. Jimmy was opening up a large umbrella, something they hadn't had last week. But after he opened it, rather than corkscrewing it into the sand, he placed it lying on the sand right next to the tent, so it was blocking the view from much of the rest of the beach.

"Why don't you put your's right here," Jimmy gestured, pointing to a spot right next to his.

Like his, our umbrella was quite large. There is no shade on the beach, and if you want to be there for a long time, an umbrella is a requirement. We'll often spend five or six hours there, so the shade comes in handy as it gets hotter later in the day. We invested in a large 8' umbrella which provides enough shade for both of us.

As I placed it down where he suggested, I noticed that with the tent and the two umbrellas side-by-side, and the cliffs behind us, we had created a small oasis well shielded from the rest of the beach. Unless someone was walking right in front of our little "compound" they wouldn't be able to see inside. Because the beach sloped toward the water, anyone walking even just a little bit away from where we were wouldn't be able to see over the umbrellas and tent onto the sand where our blankets were.

I looked at Sarah and subtly shrugged my shoulders, and she smiled back at me as if to say, "Go with it." We finished getting our things arranged and sat down on the blanket. As Jimmy finished arranging their belongings, I saw Rosalynn reach down and lift up her t-shirt, pulling it over her head and exposing her great tits, which I was very happy to see again, this time much closer. Unlike last week, when she got undressed in the tent, this time she was apparently going to get naked right in front of us. She unzipped her shorts, rolling them down her legs. Like up top, she wore no underwear down below. I looked over at Sarah and saw that she was clearly enjoying the show as well.

Jimmy proceeded to do the same, taking off his t-shirt and shorts. Up close I could see that his cock was even more impressive than I had noticed last week. Not huge, but nicely proportioned to his body, cut, and totally devoid of public hair. Rosalynn, on the other hand, had public hair but it appeared that she trimmed it.

We chatted a little bit as the four of us sat on our blankets. The two of them had been together about two years, and lived around half an hour away, but tried to get to the beach once a week or so when it was warm enough. They both had Tuesdays off from work, which is why they were often there on that day of the week. She worked in retail and he worked on a maintenance crew for a large firm that owned apartment buildings throughout the area. As we were talking, they were both putting on suntan lotion. I was enjoying watching Rosalynn rubbing it on her tits and up and down her thighs. I noticed Sarah enjoying the same as Jimmy oiled up his cock and balls.

Rosalynn lay down on the blanket and handed her tube to Jimmy. He poured some on her back and rubbed it in, then moved down to her ass. He dropped a good-sized dollop on each of her meaty ass cheeks and slowly rubbed it into first one then the other. I was watching without trying to be too obvious about it, and I noticed that he ran a couple of fingers up and down her crack like he did last week. I was glad I was lying on my stomach, as I could feel my cock beginning to respond to the show once again. Rosalynn oiled up his back and ass as well, and I could see that Sarah was enjoying that show too. After chatting for a bit more, we all four got out our reading material and started to read.

After about 20 minutes or so, Rosalynn sat up. "Whew, it's a hot one today. I'm going to down and dip my toes into the water. You want to join me, Sarah?"

I sat up, as did Sarah. "Sure!" she replied, and stood up next to Rosalynn. The two of them walked through the small opening between our umbrella and the cliffs, and headed toward the water. As they walked away, I confirmed what I had concluded earlier - they were quickly out of sight as they went down the slope, and I realized that people really couldn't see us unless they were right on top of us. I went back to my book and read for a few minutes.

I figured this was my opportunity to talk to Jimmy. I wanted to say something like, "Hey, we really enjoyed the show you guys put on last week," but decided that was a little forward. So instead I said, "We generally don't get to meet people on the beach like this, so appreciate you guys inviting us over to join you." I decided that was a little more noncommittal.

"Well, we recognized you from last week, and you seemed friendly enough, so thought we'd give it a try."

"Thanks, you guys seem nice as well." I decided I would up the ante just a bit. "And I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I have to admit that I am enjoying seeing Rosalynn's body."

Jimmy laughed. "Yeah, me too, and she's pretty secure even though she's carrying a few extra pounds, so she doesn't mind showing it off."

"Hey, I think she looks great with the extra pounds," I replied, "and Sarah's the same way. Even though she's been carrying a lot of extra weight since she had kids, she's very secure with how she looks. And I find that very hot."

"Yeah, it is. A woman who is so secure even though she doesn't look like a model is a real turn on. And I like Sarah's body as well, she's definitely got the MILF look," he said with a chuckle. "I hope that's not too pervy."

"No, not at all, I'm sure she'd appreciate being called that. I actually prefer women who have more curves, than the model-skinny types," I responded.

Jimmy chuckled once more. "I like any kind of woman, as long as they have that confidence."

"Good for you."

At that point, I heard Sarah and Rosalynn's voices as they approached us. They were both laughing about something as they came around the umbrella again.

"What are you two laughing about?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just girl talk," Sarah responded, giving Rosalynn a conspiratorial wink.

I waited for the two of them to lay back down, but instead, Rosalynn headed for the tent. "Come here, Sarah, I'll show you what I was talking about. She unzipped the front flap of the tent, which was facing our blankets, and went inside. Sarah followed her, zipping the flap behind her.

Jimmy and I looked at each other quizzically, and he just shrugged his shoulders. I could hear voices coming from inside and occasional chuckles, but couldn't make out what they were saying over the noise of the waves crashing on the beach. I went back to my book and tried to ignore it.

After a few minutes, I saw the flap being unzipped and the two of them came back out. The two women lay back down, Sarah next to me and Rosalynn next to Jimmy.

"What was that all about?" I asked my wife.

She just laughed. "Oh nothing, I'll tell you about it later."

Jimmy didn't ask Rosalynn the same question, so I wondered if he was already in on what was going on. But if so, he didn't let on.

We all went back to reading, and after another 15 minutes or so, Rosalynn sat up and said, "Anybody want a snack? We have some cut up oranges."

I said, "Sure." Sarah grabbed our little cooler and opened it.

"And we have some grapes we're happy to share."

"Great," Rosalynn responded as she opened up her cooler and got out a bag. Jimmy and I sat up as well, and the women passed around the fruit and some napkins.

We chatted some more about general topics, nothing too personal. Then Sarah said to Rosalynn, "Do you mind if I show Bob what you showed me?"

"Be my guest!"

Now I was intrigued, wondering what they were talking about. Sarah got up and walked over to the tent, unzipped the flap, and said, "C'mere Bob, I have something to show you." I got up and followed her as she went into the tent. When I got inside, I noticed that the space was small, but comfortable enough for two people to be seated, kneeling, or even lying down. As my eyes adjusted to the dimmer light, I saw that Sarah had something in her hand. A closer inspection showed that it was a vibrator, apparently one of the Rabbit brand, the type that provides both clitoral and vaginal stimulation. A heard a loud buzzing as Sarah turned it on.

"What the fuck?" I asked her, wondering why she was showing it to me.

"Well, you remember last week, when the two of them came into the tent and we wondered what they were doing?"

"Yeah, so?"

Sarah just held up the Rabbit and smiled.

12