Nude Beach Encounter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She told you that?" I asked her.

"She told me that Jimmy was using this on her when the two of them went into the tent."

"Wow!" was about all I could say to that. Sarah turned the vibrator off and headed back outside of the tent with me following her. When we got outside, Rosalynn turned toward us and had a big smile on her face.

"Now I understand why the two of you were in there last week," I said, smiling back at her.

"Yup, it's perfect," Rosalynn replied, "with the sound of the surf, nobody can hear what's going on in there."

I laughed. "All the power to you," I said, "battery power, that is." All of us laughed at my bad joke. "Good for you guys for knowing how to have a good time on the beach."

Sarah chimed in at that point. "I assured her, Bob, that you and I have plenty of toys of our own, but we generally don't take them to the beach."

I was a little surprised that Sarah was talking so openly about sex with this couple we had just met. We have a very good sex life, and have been swingers for years, but I was not used to her being this open so quickly.

At that point, Jimmy reached into their cooler and brought out a small tin. "Anybody want an edible?" he asked.

Sarah immediately said, "Sure!" Jimmy handed her the tin, and she examined it before twisting off the top. "Just like the ones we get Bob, 5 milligrams each. I figure we'll be here at least a few more hours, so we should be okay before we have to drive home."

She passed the tin to me and I looked at the lid as well. Sure enough, they were similar to some gummies we often take at home. I popped one into my mouth, and said "Thanks" to Jimmy before passing it back to him. He and Rosalynn each took a gummy and popped it into their mouths. Jimmy screwed the lid back on and threw the tin back into their cooler.

We each lay down again and continued to read. After about 30 minutes, Sarah sat up. "I think I'm ready for a little lunch. And I don't think it's because of the gummy," she said with a chuckle.

"Sounds like a good idea," Rosalynn replied, and the two women grabbed their respective coolers and began taking some items out. Sarah had made some sandwiches for us before we left, and she grabbed those and a couple of ice teas. I reached for a bag of chips we had brought along as well. I saw Rosalynn take a couple of plastic containers out of their cooler and opened them, giving one to Jimmy. They apparently were some kind of salad. As they sat there eating, I thought to myself again what a nice body Rosalynn had. It reminded me of Sarah's when I first met her and before kids - nice and soft, with nice big tits and a round ass. I was definitely enjoying looking at her while we ate.

As we were eating, we continued our chat from before. Given the recent discussion about the vibrator, the conversation quickly turned to sex. Sarah had evidently told Rosalynn when she was alone with her about our swinging, as Rosalynn asked, "So how long have you two been in the lifestyle?"

"Well, as a couple," Sarah responded, "We've been at it for almost 20 years. But back in my lesbian days" - and at that reference she winked at the two of them - "I was pretty promiscuous and non-monogamous, so I guess you could say I've been doing it most of my adult life."

Jimmy quickly picked up on Sarah's reference. "Lesbian days?" he asked.

Sarah laughed. "Yes, when Bob and I first met, I had been dating women for a number of years. I had had some boyfriends in high school, but otherwise it had been pretty much only women since then. At least until I met Bob."

Jimmy reached over and punched me in the arm. "You stud, you, turning a lesbian - every man's dream!"

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess that does establish my stud credentials."

"Not so fast, Mr. Stud," Sarah corrected, "even though I had been dating women, I always considered myself bisexual, so it's not as if I hadn't thought about it before you."

"Fair enough," I replied, "I'll accept that friendly amendment."

"Hey, still an impressive accomplishment," Jimmy added.

"Thank you," I said with a tip of my hat toward him.

"So do you enjoy it," Rosalynn continued, "the swinging I mean?"

Sarah responded first. "Sometimes. Truthfully, we've had both good experiences and bad experiences, really depending on the other people. But we've learned when the experience hasn't been good, we just walk away and say we never have to see them again. And I guess the good times make up for the bad ones."

"I getcha," Rosalynn responded, "we're the same. We're not all that experienced, but have had a few times where we enjoyed ourselves." I wasn't surprised that she was establishing their bona fides as swingers, given what we had just shared with them.

After another 15 minutes or so of eating lunch and talking, I could really feel the gummy kicking in, and I had a nice mellow buzz on. We put away the stuff from our lunch, and as we lay back down Sarah asked if I would reapply lotion to her back. I could tell that she too was feeling the buzz. I happily obliged her, grabbing the tube of lotion from our beach bag, and squirting a couple of dollops on her back. I began rubbing it in, starting up top at her shoulders and working my way down toward her waist. As I worked the lotion in, she gave a sensuous moan, one loud enough for Jimmy and Rosalynn to hear, and said, "Mmmm, that feels so good."

"Just trying to keep you from getting burned." I grabbed the container again, and squeezed another dollop on each of her ass cheeks, and began to work it in there. She continued to show her appreciation. I let my fingers dip just a bit into her crack, which I know she enjoys, and worked a little bit of lotion there as well. As I looked up at Jimmy and Rosalynn, I saw that they were watching intently. It may have been my imagination but it looked like Jimmy was getting a little hard.

I finished up with Sarah's legs, putting the lotion liberally on the back of each thigh. This time, as I worked the lotion in, I kept looking at the two of them, and they continued to follow what I was doing. I saw that Rosalynn had placed one of her hands on Jimmy's thigh and was lightly stroking up and down his leg.

I let my fingers wander to the inside of Sarah's thighs, so that I could brush the back of them against her pussy, which to no surprise to me I found was beginning to get wet. I smiled to myself; when we get stoned, we both get very aroused, so I was not at all surprised to find her reacting the way she was to my rubbing her. I resisted the temptation to just stick a finger right into her pussy, as I knew what kind of reaction that would elicit from her. I continued working down her legs, and rubbed the lotion liberally into her feet.

"Thanks Bob," she said somewhat dreamily with her head resting on her folded arms.

"You're welcome, my love."

"That looks like a good idea, I don't want to get burned as well," Rosalynn said, grabbing her tube of suntan lotion and handing it to Jimmy. Much to my surprise, she lay down on their blanket on her stomach, with her feet pointing directly toward Sarah and me. She spread her legs, so that we had a view right between them to her pussy.

Jimmy began repeating on Rosalynn what I had done to Sarah, starting with her shoulders and working her way down. The combination of the sun and the dope had me mesmerized watching him spread the lotion on her. When he got to her ass, he too spread a little into her crack, but unlike me, he continued down to her pussy and actually stuck a couple of fingers right into it. I glanced over at Sarah, and I saw her eyes were open and she was watching the action as intently as I was. I turned back and looked at Jimmy, who was still gently pushing two fingers in and out of Rosalynn's pussy, and he was looking at us and smiling. I just smiled back as he continued. I didn't know how Rosalynn could just lie there without reacting any more than she was, which appeared to be just that she was breathing heavily. After a few more seconds, Jimmy pulled his fingers out an continued applying the lotion to her legs and feet. Once his fingers were out of her pussy, I could see that there was clearly some wetness on her pubes.

"There you go, sweetie," he said, putting the tube of lotion down, "you're all lubed up," and he gave me a wink.

Rosalynn rolled over on her back and said to him, "I think you forgot some places."

Before Jimmy could open the tube again, Sarah sat up and said, "I'd be happy to help out!" She scooted over next to Rosalynn, grabbing the lotion out of Jimmy's hands.

"Be my guest," he said.

Rosalynn didn't voice any objections, so Sarah opened the tube and placed some of the lotion on her hands, working it into them. She then went right to Rosalynn's large breasts, placing one hand on each, and gently rubbing them in a circular fashion, spreading the lotion onto each. As she moved to Rosalynn's stomach, I could see her nipples were quite erect, much bigger than they were when she had first rolled over.

Sarah continued down her stomach toward Rosalynn's pubes. I was curious just how forward she was going to be with her, but much to my - and I imagine, Jimmy's - disappointment, she skipped over her pubes and went to her upper thighs. She put more lotion on her hands, and worked it into her Rosalynn's legs as well, putting a liberal amount on her feet. She then went back to the top of her body, and put more lotion onto Rosalynn's arms, and worked some into her shoulders as well. As she finished, she bent down and placed her lips on Rosalynn's, and gave her what appeared to be quite a passionate kiss that went on for a good ten seconds or so.

I had wondered if either of them was bisexual, as they hadn't provided many details about their swinging activities, only that they had been with other people. But from the way Rosalynn reacted to Sarah's touch and kiss, I was pretty sure that she had no problem being with other women.

At this point, I was quite aroused, and I could feel my cock coming to attention. I was glad I was lying face down, and as I looked over at Jimmy, still sitting on their blanket, I could see that he was aroused as well. Not yet fully erect, I guessed, but certainly more than he was before.

Sarah went to hand the tube of lotion back to Jimmy, and as he reached for it, he said with a smile, "Hey, what about me? Don't I get some of that special treatment?"

Without missing a beat, Sarah pulled back her arm and said, "Sure big boy, happy to oblige." She turned the tube over in her hand and squeezed a small amount into it. She put the tube down, and again rubbed her hands together. Much to my surprise, she reached out with both hands and started rubbing them over Jimmy's cock. He must have been surprised as well, because he at first jumped at her touch, but then to his credit, he settled back down and let her work the lotion onto his cock which quickly grew in size.

"Don't want you to get burned either," Sarah said seductively. I wasn't surprised at this brazen act by my wife; she was generally more of the aggressor when it came to sex, particularly when we were with other people, and even more so when she was stoned. I was wondering if she was going to have the gall to actually jerk him off right here on the beach. It struck me that this couple was probably not much older than our own children, but that didn't seem to be fazing Sarah one bit.

I sat up, no longer caring whether any of the three of them could see my now fully-erect cock or not, and I glanced around, wondering if anyone else could see what was going on. But the wall made by the tent and the two umbrellas provided an effective screen from anyone who was walking by, unless they were right on top of us.

I looked back at Jimmy, and he was now lying back resting on his arms, allowing Sarah to work her magic. She was allowing one hand to reach down and cup his balls while the other continued sliding up and down his large cock. I wondered just how big his cock was; while it wasn't much thicker than mine, I had to guess that he was at least a couple of inches longer than my six.

Just as I was wondering how long he would last I heard Sarah say, "There you go, you should be all set now. No sunburn on your most important part." She removed her hands and rubbed them together to work any remaining lotion into them, and handed the tube back to Jimmy.

With a touch of disappointment in his voice, he replied, "Why thank you. It's always good to be so well taken care of."

"My pleasure."

Sarah came back the few feet to where I was now sitting. "Well, somebody seemed to enjoy that show," she said, making an exaggerated act of pointing to my cock. "What's wrong, sweetie, you feeling left out?" she asked, as she came over and gave me my own passionate kiss on the lips. I responded in kind, easing my tongue between her lips to taste hers, and I felt the intake of her breath. I could tell from her erect nipples and the little bit of dampness on her pubes that I saw when she came to me that she was definitely enjoying this as well. I removed my lips from hers, and pretended that I was kissing her ear. I whispered to her, "Where you trying to go with this?"

She whispered back in my ear, "I have no idea, but the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, and I'm stoned - so let's just go with it."

"Okay."

As we were pulling apart, I realized that Rosalynn had gotten up and was now sitting right next to us. She reached out, placing her hands on either side of Sarah's head, and pulled her in for another deep kiss. As she did, Sarah reached out and placed her hands on Sarah's breasts, and began gently kneading them and squeezing her nipples. Rosalynn responded in kind, reaching for Sarah's nipples and pulling on them.

I looked beyond them at Jimmy, who had a stoned look on his face, and who gave me a thumbs up sign. I just smiled back at him, and turned my attention to the two women kissing and feeling each other's breasts just a few feet from me. After about a minute of this, Sarah lay back down on the blanket, and started to pull Rosalynn down with her. Before she could, however, Rosalynn pulled away from her. I was disappointed, as I wanted to watch the two of them continue what they started. Rosalynn got up and walked over to the tent, and ducked inside for a moment. She came back out with something in her hand, and walked back to Sarah. As she lay down next to her, I saw that it was the Rabbit vibrator that she had in her hand.

12