Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate the women's asses and pussies. I pulled my face out of Ellie's honeypot and asked, "If I make you cum can I fuck your tits?"

She laughed and said, "Yes."

"Karen," Bill said. "If I lick you pussy and make you orgasm, can I fuck your tits?" She giggled and said, "You can try. I don't have the deep cleavage my sister has, but you're welcome to pour oil on my chest and give it a go!"

Bill and I gave the sisters our best oral efforts and made them climax. We downed shots, got a bottle of olive oil from the kitchen, dribbled it on the bliss-filled sister, and slaver more on our cocks. We straddled our partners and titty-fucked them.

The young women laughed and pushed their boobs together. I loved sliding my dick between Ellie's mounds. I cried out, came, and shot cum on her face, neck, and boobs.

Bill and Karen appeared to be having fun too. They laughed heartily. Karen's small, pointy breast didn't provide the valley or friction Bill needed so he rolled her over, poured oil on her ass, and proceeded to slide his cock between her ass cheeks.

Karen giggled as Bill pressed her butt cheeks together, forming a 'bun' for his 'hotdog'. He stroked in and out and said, "This feels pretty good."

"Yeah. For me too," Karen said, "You're pressing on and rubbing against my butthole. I kind of like that."

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" Bill cried out and came. His cum shot out landing on Karen's back and butt. After a brief rest and a couple of deep breaths, he said, "I was doing that for a laugh, but when you mentioned you liked me sliding against your anus. I lost it!"

We all laughed, cleaned up, and drank more. After a respite, we started up again. Bill and I fucked Ellie and Karen in a variety of positions. For the grand finale, we split-roasted the sisters and brought them to a second orgasm. I came inside Ellie as she climaxed. Bill took his dick out of his wife's mouth and fucked Karen from behind to mutual orgasms as she sucked on my cum-covered cock.

We lay on the floor, naked, enjoying our orgasms. Our moment of pleasure was interrupted by a sharp knock at the door. Bill got up to see who it was and said, "Eric, your sister's on the stoop. I don't see Scott. It looks like she took a cab."

He opened the door and said, "Come in." Her eyes widened because he was naked and cum was on his pubes, dick, and thighs. She looked past him and saw the rest of us were lounging around naked, drunk, and showing the signs of having had sex.

She stepped in, waved her hand in front of her face, and said, "God! How do you stand the smell? This place reeks of sex."

"That...That's because we had sex," I explained.

Angie laughed and said, "Are all of you drunk?"

She heard a chorus of yeses.

"And well fucked," Ellie added.

"Yes," Karen said. "Drunk and fucked to orgasm." She was slurring her words.

Angie laughed, grabbed the bottle of tequila, and poured herself a drink. She said, "This place smells of booze and sex." She drank a half glass of the high octane alcohol. She laughed again and said, "Don't get dressed on my account."

No one laughed or got dressed. We took her at her word.

"Wow! You people are out of it. Did you have a great orgy?"

"Yes, the best," Ellie said. "Your brother titty-fucked me and later I came on his cock."

"Bill fucked my butt cheeks!" Karen announced. "And I came on his cock."

"Really?" Angie said. She finished her drink and poured another. "You all did better than me. I fucked Scott and his roommate, Jerry. They grunted, groaned, and came, and I didn't cum once. I've never climaxed from a penis. Never! I orgasm when I masturbate or if a guy will go down on me, but not from P in the V."

She took another drink and said, "The bastards I was with tonight refused to eat me. They said it was 'not their thing'." When she repeated their words, she made an ugly face and made the air quotes signal with her hands.

"You've never orgasmed from vaginal sex?" Karen asked. "That's a pity. Your brother can really ring my bell."

"Yes. Eric has a great cock," Ellie said. "Have you seen it? You should give it a ride. I've climaxed every time we've hooked up."

Angie was busy pouring and drinking tequila so I filled the void and said, "She saw it tonight when we shared a shower in our rush to get ready for our dates. She said it was big, but she thought she could deepthroat me." I gave everyone a silly smile.

"I'd like to see you swallow his cock," Bill said. "That'd be an impressive feat."

"Do it and I'll go down on you, and give you an orgasm, Karen said.

"No, thanks. I don't do girl-on-girl," Angie said.

"Okay," Karen said. She stood, swayed severely, and said, "Do it, and I'll let you fuck your brother's giant cock, and I promise you'll orgasm."

"And if I don't cum, then what?" Angie said. She was now slurring her words like the rest of us.

Karen stared at her with glassy eyes and said, "Whatever!"

"You humiliate Scott."

"Deal!" Karen staggered forward and shook Angie's hand. They swayed and grabbed hold of the other to keep from falling. Karen said, "Can my sister help humiliate Scott?"

"Sure."

The two women linked arms, stumbled my way, and sat down beside me. I said, "Hello," having forgotten why they were here.

Karen grabbed my limp cock and stroked it. She sucked on it and miraculously I began to get an erection. She pulled off and said, "He's getting hard." She resumed blowing me and pulled off when I had a full erection.

"Deepthroat that, bitch!" Karen taunted my sister.

"Emm. Emm," Angie cleared her throat and took two deep breaths then she went down on me. It was weird, seeing my cock in my sister's mouth. She wet my dick and bobbed up and down on it, progressively taking more and more of me into her mouth.

"Oh. Mmm," I moaned. My sister knew what she was doing. The others cheered her on. She seemed to struggle with the last inch, but she forced her nose into my pubes.

"She did it!" Bill hollered.

"Holy shit!" Ellie said. "She's swallowed the whole thing."

"Damn!" Karen said.

Angie pulled off, she was red in the face and out of breath. We cheered her as she sucked in air. She looked at me and said, "I told you I could do it!"

"Yes, you did," I answered, "and it was awesome! And now you get your reward."

I sat up, looked into her soft, brown eyes, and kissed her tenderly as I stared into her eyes. I saw surprise, panic, and fear. Then she closed her eyes and returned the kiss, and I focused on her warm, soft lips, and the tongue that swiped against my lips.

I leaned into her and guided her to her back and I did all the things Grandmother had shown me. I followed her advice, took things slow, and used a gentle touch.

I kissed her lips, her closed eyes, and cheeks. I kissed her neck and collarbone. I kissed her breasts.

"Oh," she cooed softly.

I made love to her breasts, kissing, caressing, and sucking her hard, pointy nubs.

"Ohhh," she moaned, and she grasped my head and pulled me to her bosom. So I stayed. I treated her breasts rougher, sucked harder, and playfully bit her nipples. She alternately moaned or protested. I continued until she was caressing my head, and she was moving her hips.

I slid down her body, kissed her belly button, and raked my fingers through her thick, black landing strip. Her hips shot up. I crawled between her legs as she spread them wide for me. I stared at her vulva. It was damp, glistening, and partial open. Her outer lips were flush with her body. The inner ones protruded and looked like thin strips of soft, wrinkled linen. They were brown. I touched one and gently tugged on it.

"If you're worried about tasting Scott's cum, don't be. I'm on the pill, but I made him and his buddy wear condoms," Angie said.

"Thanks." I used my finger to softly outline her sex. I went around twice, stopped at the top, and lightly pressed her button.

"Oh. Come on. Don't tease," Angie whined.

I licked her from her perineum to her clit.

"Oh! Fuck!" she cried out.

I got busy touching, licking, kissing, and inserting tongues and fingers. I briefly visited her nub and then lavished my attention elsewhere. I returned when she complained and rubbed, licked, or sucked it, but always left before too soon by her calculation.

"Fuck!" she cried out in frustration. "Concentrate on my clit, will you!"

I returned to her nub, stayed long enough to satisfy the immediate need, and wandered off before she could climax.

"Bastard!" she spat out.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled on top of her. She looked at my erection, my eyes, and back to my hard cock. I placed it against her sex, wet the head by rubbing it against her dripping cunt, and shoved it in her.

"Ohhhhh!" she gasped as three inches of thick flesh spear her most intimate part. I didn't hurt her. I had made sure she was wet and ready and I didn't give her the whole thing.

"Do you want more?" I asked.

"Yes!" she begged.

I began to rock in and out of her feeding her more cock each time. I stretched her, filled her, and dominated her.

"Oh. Ohhh!" she moaned.

She gasped and held her breath when I pulled it out and released a long, soulful moan when my cock gently speared her. I continued this until I had worked all of my cock into her.

At this time, I was lying on top of her in the standard missionary position. I occasionally kissed her lips and neck. I got off her, knelt, and rolled her hips back as I lifted her legs and put her ankles on my shoulders. I crouched between her legs and thrust my dick inside her.

"Oh! Fuck! That feels good," she sighed.

"That was the plan," I said and laughed gently. "In this position, I can penetrate you deeper and more easily hit your G-spot."

I stroked in and out of her.

"Oh. Oh, God!" she cried. "This is fucking amazing! I can feel you touching spots in me no one has touched and it feels amazing!"

We fucked and moaned and groaned. Her face and chest flushed. I continued to pound her.

"OOHHHhhhh!" she cried out and climaxed. Her face contorted, her body spasmed, and her pussy flexed and grabbed my cock!

I smiled and watched my sister orgasm. She took a breath, her muscles relaxed, and my cock was freed. I thrust multiple times hard and deep.

"Oh. Ohhh," I groaned as I took my release and filled her womb with my cum. I collapsed on top of her. Her legs fell to the bed. We lay there enjoying wonderful feelings.

I heard Karen clap, Bill whoop, and Ellie said, "That was hot!"

I looked over and saw that the three of them were looking at us enthralled as they masturbated. Ellie and Karen turned to Bill and pounced on him. They kissed and groped each other. Bill did the best he could to satisfy the women. They assisted and fingered themselves and their sister when his dick wasn't in them.

Bill spooned and fucked his wife. Ellie spooned and finger banged her sister as Karen squeezed her breasts and pulled on her puffy nipples. They all climaxed.

We lay on the floor for quite a while. Bill and Ellie fell asleep. Karen crawled over to cuddle with me and Angie. I got behind her and she spooned Angie. Karen gently cupped one of Angie's breasts and toyed with her nipple. She breathed on her neck and whispered in her ear, "He was amazing, wasn't he? You're lucky I'm not the jealous type. You can come on his cock again."

"But not tonight!" I announced. "Angie, we're sleeping over. I'm too tired and too drunk to go home."

"Me too," my sister replied.

"We're going to bed," Ellie announced. She and Bill got up and left.

"Stand up, Angie," Karen said. She stood and reached to help my sister stand. "Cum is dripping out of your cooze. We'll stop by the bathroom, pee, and clean up. You can share my bed."

I stayed on the floor, grabbed a pillow, and put it under my head. Someone threw a blanket on me. I woke the next day around noon with one hell of a hangover, a splitting headache, and a tremendous need to pee.

I headed to the bathroom. My sister stepped out. We stood naked in the hall looking at one another. What do you say to your sister after you fucked her? I couldn't think of anything brilliant. I said, "I need to pee."

She stepped aside. I went in, urinated, and washed my hands and face. When I came out. Angie was still in the hall. She said, "Let's not be all weird about last night. You didn't take advantage of me. I was drunk, but I knew what I was doing, I wanted to show off for your friends and I wanted to see if I could swallow your cock. I've never deepthroated one as big as yours."

She stepped up to me, placed her hand on my arm, and said, "I don't regret having sex with you. It was the best I've ever had and the first time I've cum from intercourse. The feel was fantastic, but more importantly, I learned I wasn't the problem. It's the losers I pick to sleep with.

"That's it. That's the end of my speech. Thank you. I don't hate you, and maybe we can do it again."

I stood there, speechless. Angie smiled, turned, and walked away.

12