Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 04

Story Info
Eric has sex with his sister, mother, & grandmother.
7.2k words
4.44
29.9k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke and discovered a bright sun beaming light into my room. I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs. As I stepped into the kitchen, I heard Helen Reddy on the radio singing Andrew Lloyd Webber's song "I Don't Know How to Love Him".

I don't know how to love him

What to do, how to move him

I've been changed, yes, really changed

In these past few days when I've seen myself

I seem like someone else

Mother, Grandmother, Angie were in the room, they heard the song, and looked at me.

Mother sighed heavily and said, "Eric, I don't know how to love you. The other day, I said I thought we'd outgrown our mother-son relationship and that maybe we could be friends, but things have really changed."

"For me too," Angie said.

"For all of us," Grandma said. "We've all slept with you,, and I like the change. I want us to continue to have sex. What about you girls?"

Angie and Mother nodded.

I released a deep breath and said, "So much has changed for me. I arrived at the Jersey shore a tall, shy, dorky virgin and I'm still a tall, skinny dork, but because of Grandma's help, I now can talk to women and I have an all-over tan. I feel so privileged to have made love to all of you. I feel so close to you, and I hope we'll always be this close. I love you and would do anything for you.

The women came to me and we hugged. We shed tears and held each other. When we broke apart, there were smiles all around. I said, "So who's going to Gunnison Beach today?" They all answered "Me!"

I ate breakfast. We packed for the beach. I asked, "Should I invite Karen?"

"Yes," Mother said. "She's your girlfriend, isn't she?"

"Kind of," I responded hesitantly.

Mother mussed my hair and said, "It's okay. We aren't jealous, are we girls?"

Grandmother and Angie laughed and said, 'No." Grandma added, "As long as I keep getting mine."

"We can share," Angie said. "You've got enough dick for all of us."

We laughed, my face turned red, and I called Karen. We loaded up the car and left. We rendezvoused with our nude beach friends and drove to Gunnison.

Grandma picked out a good spot, we set up camp and helped each other with sunscreen. I saw my mother whispering with Karen, she came over to me and said, "I told Karen everything. She's cool with it."

I stared at her with my eyes bulging and not because my beautiful nude mother was standing in front of me. As I stood there gobsmacked, Karen walked up to me, smiled, and said, "Hey, lover. That you have sex with your mom and your sister. Who am I to judge? I have sex with my sister and brother-in-law."

"I'm doing my grandmother too."

Karen laughed and said, "That's okay too."

"Thanks." I noticed a string between her legs and I don't know why but I spoke up. "Did you know there's a string down there?" I pointed at her pussy.

She said, "I'm on my period and I have a Tampon in. I guess I could push it in so it's out of sight." She spread her legs, leaned over, and pushed the string inside her vagina. She said, "Better?"

"Ah. Ah." I stammered and my face turned red. "Yes. Now, clueless doofuses like me, won't wonder why a hot girl has a string sticking out of her pussy. I'm sorry to have mentioned it."

She smiled and said, "It's okay. I'm not embarrassed that you know I'm menstruating. It happens every month. I'll be out of commission sex-wise for a couple of days, so you can spend time with your family."

I managed to not humiliate myself for the rest of the day. We had fun and enjoyed being naked in the sun with friends and family on the beach and splashing about in the ocean.

The only awkward moment of the day came when we bumped into the Worthington's. "How was your date?" Mrs. W asked innocently.

"Memorable," my mother responded. She asked, "Where's Kyle?"

"Important business required his attention and he left this morning," Mr. W said.

We nodded and moved on.

^^^

We returned to our beach house. I told Karen that I felt I needed to spend the evening with my family. She was okay with that and would lay on the sofa watching television with a hot water bottle on her tummy.

As a family, we made dinner. Mom and Grandma cooked, Angie made the salad, and my job was to set the table. We sat, ate, talked, and laughed. I sent the women away and did the dishes.

When I entered the living room, Angie was shuffling a deck of cards, and she said, "Top card gets to go first."

"What's this?"

"We are drawing cards to see the order we get to go to bed with you," Grandma said and laughed.

Angie said, "We can count on your youthful vigor, right?"

"What?" I said.

She raised her hand and uncurled her index finger as she said, "Boing!" She chuckled and added, "We need you to get it up three times tonight. We all want a turn in your bed."

"Actually, in our beds, " my mother said. "No one likes sticking, wet sheets."

"Oh, okay," I said.

The ladies drew cards. Mother squealed and said, "I'm first."

"Then me," Grandma said.

"And then me," Angie said.

Mother stuck out her arm and said, "Shall we go upstairs?"

I looped my arm with her left arm, and we went upstairs to her bedroom. I closed the door, saw that she was taking her wrap dress off, so I undressed. We met on the bed.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked.

"Yes. I like you and I like sex."

"It doesn't make you uneasy because I'm your mother?"

"No," I responded truthfully. She studied my face and I said, "I love you and appreciate all you've done for me. I think of you as beautiful, kind, and giving. This is more time we can spend together, and this pleasure is another gift we can give each other."

"Good. That's how I feel," my mother said. "Is it okay that we don't kiss? That is too intimate for me?"

"I understand."

She was lying beside me. I softly ran my hand up and down her body from her cheek to her thighs. She closed her eyes and moaned when I touched her breasts and sex. I continued the feathery touches and saw her relax.

In addition to the soft caresses, I added kisses to her neck, cheeks, shoulders, breasts, belly, and clit.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as I kissed and flicked my tongue across her nub.

She spread her legs, so I stayed there and delved in, licking, kissing, and touching her sex on the outside and inside.

"Oh. Oh," she sighed softly.

I continued unhurriedly, mixing things up as I performed oral sex. She lay there with her eyes closed, sighing and moaning.

Fifteen minutes passed, she giggled and said, "I'm very wet, but you know that. I'm ready. Put it in me."

I climbed on top of her and penetrated her.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh," she groaned as I slid inside her. "That's lovely. You fill and stretch me so well."

We had fun, moving from one position to another. When she got on her hands and knees, she asked, "How does my anus look?" She giggled and said, "I know that's a weird question. I'm not fishing for a compliment, and my question isn't a prelude hoping for anal sex. I don't think Kyle's little dick did any damage, but while you're back there...Do you notice anything?"

I looked at her brown crinkled asshole. "I don't see anything out of the ordinary. You have a great bum. Nice and round."

"Thanks. I workout."

I touched her butt hole and pressed it with a finger. "Does this hurt?"

"No. I think it's okay. Carry on," she said calmly.

I shoved my cock into her pussy and elicited another moan. I pounded her from behind. I was going in deep. From her reaction, I knew this would be our finishing position. I gave her the works; I fingered her pussy and pinched her nipples. Her breathing and moaning got louder.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she grunted in rhythm with my thrusts. She cried out louder, her body froze, and I knew she had found her bliss.

"Ohhhhh," I roared and spilled my seed.

We laid together in a heap enjoying the feeling flowing through our veins. I hugged and caressed her soft, warm body.

^^^

I showered and returned downstairs, Grandma and Angie were watching television. I sat with them. Angie got me a beer. When I finished it, Grandma and I went upstairs to her bedroom. We laughed and raced to undress.

We embraced and kissed, and then had fun. She sucked my dick. I played with her saggy breasts and sucked on her rubbery teats. We 69ed and transitioned into reverse cowgirl. She thumped down on my cock and teased, "Have you ever seen an ass this fine!"

We laughed. Her bottom was like the rest of her body tanned and saggy, but she was so vivacious and self-deprecating, being with her was fun and the sex, while not great, was a nice bonus.

I fucked her silly. She came. I came. A good time was had by all. We laughed and walked naked down the hall to the bathroom to clean up. Mother was taking her sheets to the laundry room, she smiled, and said, "It looks like you two had fun."

"We did," I said. "She's a blast to be with."

After a shower and some rest, I sat beside my sister. Our mother and grandmother were upstairs. I put my arm around her shoulder and pretended to be that guy who is putting the move on his date. I'd touch in sneaky, creepy ways. I copped a feel of her breast, I tried to slip my hand down her pants, and I breathed on and licked her ear lobe.

Angie giggled and said, "You remind me of when I was in high school. My dates would try to be smooth and subtle as they tried to touch my breasts and get into my pants."

"Is it working?" I asked and laughed. She laughed, turned the television off, and straddled my hips, and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me and whispered, "You're going to get lucky tonight."

"Great."

I unhooked her bra, and we made out. Her kisses made me light-headed. I got her top off and feasted on her firm, high breasts. As I sucked on her tits, I heard her sigh and coo.

I compared the boobs I'd seen tonight. They were all soft, fun, and had lovely, suckable nipples. There was no doubt that my grandmother's were past their sell-by-date. Angie's were my second favorite. They were like an unripened peach. A bit small and overly hard. Mom's tits were my favorite, continuing the fruit analogy, hers were lush and ripe. Big, soft, and well-shaped. Definitely, in their prime.

Angie insisted on sucking my cock and deepthroating me. I didn't complain.

Her pussy tasted wonderful. It was the best tasting and juiciest. It gushed and I slurped up the musky nectar. I got carried away, licking and fingering her, she cried out and climaxed.

After resting, she got out the nipple clamps. "Fuck! They hurt!" she complained.

"We don't have to do this," I said. "I don't like causing you pain."

"I want to try it," she said. "The pain is easing."

We did the clamping three times. I'd kiss or she'd stroke my cock or I'd finger her, for five to ten minutes to give the clamps time to work. Then I'd removed the clamps, and she'd sigh. I'd lightly touch, lick, or suck her nipples and she'd gasp, moan, and tell me how good it felt.

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed after our third turn. She giggled and said, "Maybe I'm a sadist. I never thought of myself as liking pain, but I'm definitely keeping these. When the clamps come off the pleasure is extraordinary. The sensitivity of my breasts is increased ten-fold."

"You look hot wearing them," I said. "Like a badass."

She climbed on me, shoved my dick into her cooch, rode me. We cycled through many positions. Sometimes she was fucking me and sometimes I was pounding her pretty little pussy.

"Can we do reverse cowgirl?" I asked.

"Sure." She got into position and bounced up and down on my dick. "So are you an assman?" she asked.

"Maybe I am," I replied. "You have a great ass and I love seeing my cock disappear into your pussy."

"Sounds like you might have been in this position before," she said as she rode me.

"Come to think about it," I said. "I've had everyone from behind tonight. Mom and I came doing it doggie-style. She has a great ass. Big and round. You have a great butt. Cute and tight. The kind you can bounce a quarter off."

She giggled and asked, "And Grandma?"

"I love her. She was my first and taught me self-confidence and how to please a woman in bed. I will forever be grateful to her. Her body isn't in the same class as you and Mom, but she's a great lay because she's fun and funny."

"I love her too," Angie said. "She's helped me too."

"Sis, would you mind rubbing your clit?" I said. "I'm not going to last much longer. Your ass and pussy are too hot. Being with three beautiful women in one night has worn me out. I want you to climax. Can you rub your nub and help me get you off?"

She laughed and masturbated as she rode me.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" she cried out and came. I quickly followed filling her vagina with what little cum the others had left.

She and I snuggled and fell asleep.

^^^

I slept in the next morning. I woke when Angie hopped out of bed and announced, "I've got to pee!" She ran out of my room naked. I followed her and used the toilet as she washed her hands.

I got behind her, washed my hands, and poke her butt with my growing erection as I said, "Have I told you how beautiful you are? And what a dynamite derriere you have."

"Oh, really!" She played along.

I slipped the tip inside her. She gasped and said, "Are you going to take me here? Now?"

"Yes," I slid half of my cock inside her.

"Ohhhh," she groaned. "Are you teasing me or are you going to fuck my adorable ass?"

I drove myself completely inside her, groaned, and said, "I will do anything you want."

"I want you to eat my ass!"

"Really?"

"Yes." She widened her stance. I pulled out, knelt, and put my nose between her ass cheeks. I licked her butt hole. It didn't have a flavor. My tongue felt her crinkled flesh.

"What a nasty boy you are, Licking my asshole! You love my ass, don't you?"

I got the hint and played along, and said, "I love you ass. I love fucking, spanking, and eating your ass." She pushed her backside into me. I licked her anus and groped her butt.

I stood, pushed her torso down, and jammed my cock into her pussy. We rutted like wild animals. We both came, and I filled her pussy with my sperm.

When I looked up, Mom was standing in the doorway with a smirk on her face. She said, "Am I going to have to separate you two?"

Angie and I burst out laughing. I pulled my messy cock out of my sister. Mother pointed at it and said, "You two get in the shower and wash. We're going to the beach. No more fucking! Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," we replied like children who'd misbehaved and had been scolded. We laughed.

I called Karen and invited her to join us at the beach. She declined because she, Ellie, and Bill got drunk last night. My family was game, so off we went.

We found a spot and got naked. We helped each other with sunscreen. Grandmother and I made a big deal of putting sunscreen on each other's butts.

Mother said, "There they go again."

"Grandma," Angie asked. "What is it that Erice finds so irresistible about your bottom?"

"I have a perfect, perky, plump, pinch-able butt," she said and laughed.

We lay in the sun. A group of four took the spot adjacent to us. There was an elegant older man with three younger people. The old man brazenly looked Grandma over from head to toe. He smiled and winked at her. Grandma smiled back.

The younger generation wasn't big on grooming. The well-endowed woman didn't shave her pits or her bush. The men had beards and untrimmed pubes. They were a rambunctious bunch, yelling as they ran to and from the ocean.

The new people set up a badminton net and the twenty-somethings played. I admit I checked out the woman as she played. She was a good player, her big breasts bounced every time she moved, and the motion caught my eyes.

The old man came over, said, "Hello, neighbors. I am Kosmos, and these are my children, Nico (he pointed to the taller male), Spiro (he pointed to the second male), and Fantasia."

We said hello and introduced ourselves. Kosmos opened the container he was carrying and said, "Please try my olives. My brother sends them to me from the old country. They are very good."

I saw a variety of olives. I took a couple, ate them, and was impressed. I said, "Wow! These are good." The rest of my family agreed.

"Of course," Kosmos said proudly. "They are Greek olives."

The groups mingled and talked. Fantasia came up to me. She had black hair on her head, brows, armpits, forearms, and groin. Her body had the expected olive skin tone as did her family. Her tits were large and bouncy and looked out of place on her short, slim body.

Kosmos flirted with Grandma. Nicos chatted up my mother, and his younger brother tried to impress Angie. From the looks on the faces of the women in my family, the Greek men were succeeding.

Kosmos and his family were friendly, good-looking, and garrulous. What was not to like? They invited us to play badminton. I was terrible at badminton as I am with most sports, but I and the other men enjoyed watching the women play. Their breasts bounced as they ran around and hit the shuttlecocks.

After working up a sweat, we went in mass to the ocean to cool down. While there, Angie suggested we have chicken fights. Fantasia was my partner. Her legs were very soft, and I could feel her wiry, thick bush on my neck. Distracted as I was, I struggled more than usual, and the poor young brunette crashed into the water quickly and frequently. She was a good sport, laughed it off, and hugged me, pressing her melons against my bony chest.

Kosmos and Grandma declined to participate. The main matches were Nico and my mother versus Spiro and Angie. They did a best two out of three, and my mother and Nico won the Wednesday version of the Naked Chicken Fighting contest.

We broke for lunch. Their food put our sandwiches to shame. We put ours away and I feasted on a greek salad with feta cheese and grilled meat with chopped tomatoes, onions, and Tzatziki sauce on pita bread.

After lunch, we rested and laid in the sun. I shared a blanket with Fantasia. I looked around and my family members were sharing beach towels and chatting with our new Greek friends.

We returned to the ocean and played grabass. The women didn't appear to mind being groped. I heard my mother, grandmother, and sister laugh. From what I saw, they gave as good as they got. Fantasia's breasts were so big that they filled my hands.

She grabbed my dick, looked shocked, and said, "Eric, you are so big like the Colossus of Rhodes." I smiled proudly.

Around three o'clock it got very hot and we left. As we said goodbye in the parking lot, we each made a date for that night.

The Greeks came to our house at 7:30, we had a drink, and split up into couples, Kosmos was with Grandma, Nicos with Mother, Spiro with Angie, and Fantasia was with me, and we went our separate ways.

Fantasia and I walked to the boardwalk, ate at a Chinese restaurant, and had fun at the arcades. For our dessert, we ate samples from the fudge, saltwater taffy, and ice cream shops.

I invited her back to my place, and she said yes.

"Hello," I called out as I entered. I was disappointed to discover that we were alone. Angie was sitting on Spiro's lap. His hand was under her skirt. She made a face and said, "What are you doing here?"

Fantasia laughed and said, "From the location of my brother's hand, I'd say we had the same idea as you."

"Oh," Angie said as Spiro pulled his hand free and she smoothed her skirt.

"We could go upstairs to our bedrooms to have some privacy," I suggested.

"Works for me," Angie said.

"And me," Fantasia said.

We went up the stairs. I took my date to my bedroom and Angie took Spiro to the room she shared with Grandma. Fantasia smiled and kicked off her shoes. We hugged and kissed. It wasn't long before we were naked, kissing, and doing some heavy petting.

12