Nude Beach Trip with Grandma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were heavy, soft, and saggy like Grandmother's, but bigger, rounder, and better formed. I said, "I love your breasts. I've never touched ones this large."

She giggled and said, "Glad you like them." She grabbed my crotch, smiled, and said, "I've never touched a prick as large as yours. Get it out."

I undressed. She oohed and aahed over my erection, wrapped her lips around it, and gave me a blowjob. I got her clothes off and maneuvered her so we could sixty-nine. I had to use both hands to part her thick bush, so I could put my lips on her sex. Her pussy was warm, soft, fragrant, and tasty.

"Ohhh," she moaned appreciating my efforts.

We rearranged ourselves. I had her sit on my cock so I could play with her breasts. She happily rode my cock.

"Oh! It's so big!" she said. "I love it!"

We shifted to the missionary position and did variations of it. For example, she crossed her legs around my waist, and pulled me in, making my cock go deeper inside her. She put a pillow under her butt to lift her body. We both enjoyed the new angle of penetration. She put her ankles on my shoulder and I pounded her.

She showed me some other ways to spice up the missionary position. She was a flexible young woman. She brought one leg straight up. I held that leg, straddled the other, punched my cock into her. She rolled onto her side, I still straddled her right leg, and held the left one against my chest. My cock entered her sideways. She called another variation 'The Bridge'. She raised her hips off the bed and arched her back. She put her arms out straight below her to lift her torso off the bed and her feet were planted on the bed.

"Grab my ass," she said. "I need you to help hold me up. This position puts a strain on my arms."

I knelt between her legs and held her ass. We experimented with the height until we got it right and I could thrust my dick into her. She giggled and said, "I can't do much. Your job is to hold my ass and pull my hips back and forth as you fuck me. This is a hard position for me. I'm told the view for the guy is amazing. You can see your dick go into my pussy, and my tits are out there, bouncing and quaking every time you drive your cock into me."

She was right. It was hot for the short while we could do it. It put a strain on both of us. We laughed and collapsed on the bed.

"That was great," I said. "Can we do doggie-style?"

"Oh. I'm with an assman!"

"Yes." My face grew warm. Fantasia laughed and said, "How cute! You're blushing. It's okay. I know many men find a woman's backside attractive. I will satisfy that itch. Sit on the edge of the bed."

I did as she requested, and as she sat on my lap she guided my cock into her vagina. "Ohhh," we moaned as she took all of me. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her large breasts. She giggled and said, "You can play with these while I try to please you."

She placed her feet on the floor and moved her hips up and down and from side to side.

"Ohhh!" This feels good," I said.

"You like my soft tushie on your lap?" Fantasia said and laughed.

"Your butt is nice. Very nice," I said. I squeezed her fine pair and said, "These are fabulous and your pussy is divine.

Fantasia stood and my dick flopped against my belly. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"No. It's just that I have other versions of sex from behind for you to sample."

She stood facing the bed and put her head on the sheets. She stuck her ass out, wiggled her hips, and said, "Take me, Darling!" She imitated a Hollywood sex bomb by using a husky, breathy voice.

We laughed.

She reached back and spread her butt cheeks. I carefully slid my cock inside her pussy and enjoyed pounding her.

"That's enough," she said. I pulled out and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, fine." She stood up, stepped away from the bed, and grabbed her ankles. I looked at her butt, anus, and pussy and knew what to do. I got behind her, grabbed her hips, and thrust into her. I pulled her to me as I drove into her. It was fun, but wearing and uncomfortable for me because of the significant difference in our heights. Bending my knees and lowering my hips was a pain.

"That one is fun but tough on me," I said as I pulled out.

"Here's one that's simple and comfortable for both of us." She got onto the bed, lay on her side, and said, "We can spoon."

I got on the bed, slipped in behind her, and slipped my dick into her. It was great and comfortable, and I could kiss her, fondle her tits, and finger her. We enjoyed this one.

She pulled away, and I groaned. She laughed and said, "That was a good one, but I bet you like the next one. Lay on your back." I did. She straddled my thighs and we did it reverse cowgirl.

"Oh! I like this!" I exclaimed.

"How's the view," she asked.

"Amazing!" I said as I watched her ass and saw my dick disappear into her pussy.

For our big finish, she got on her hands and knees, and I knelt behind her. My first attempt at doing the standard doggie style failed. Her bush was so thick that I couldn't find her vagina and pressed my dick against her anus. She giggled and said, "Wrong hole." She grabbed my cock, slotted it at the entrance of her vagina, and said, "Okay, Tiger. Thrust!"

Ohhh," she sighed as I slid inside her.

"Ahh," I groaned. "Yes. This is where I wanted to be."

We fucked this way for a while and then she put her head on the bed, reached back, and wrapped her arms around the back of her thighs. She was still and submissive as I did all the work.

The next variation wasn't easy for her. She squatted instead of knelt. She spread her legs wide so her vagina was at the right height and placed her hands on the bed to keep her balance. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her as she moved her hips up and down on my cock and then she swiveled her hips for a delightful change of pace.

We reverted to the standard doggie position. I tugged on her hair, pulled on her nipples, slapped her slim ass, and fingered her hairy pussy until we both shouted and came.

We collapsed and cuddled as we rested. When I could speak, I teasingly said, "We almost had sex the Greek way."

"What do you mean?"

"When we got into the doggie position I pressed my cock against your asshole. We almost had anal sex."

She spun around, faced me, and with fire in her eyes, she said, "Anal sex wasn't invented by the Greeks. People all over the world have done it probably from day one. Archaeologists have found pieces of erotica that date back 4,000 years in Mesopotamia.

"In Babylon, one of the first major cities on Earth, they practiced anal sex. The ancient Greek historian Herodotus wrote about how the residents of Babylon had sex - oral, vaginal, and anal - anytime, anywhere, and without regard if others were around. And it was perfectly legal.

"Did you know the Babylonians had temples with prostitutes who had sex with ordinary people to win the favor of the gods? The records show that everyone had all kinds of sex with everyone who wasn't married. Nothing was off-limits!"

"I didn't know. I'm sorry. I was making a joke," I said, "and I realize now that it wasn't funny. It was bigoted and hateful. I'm a moron."

She calmed down and said, "Sorry I got so worked up. I know you didn't mean it as a put-down. It's just I get tired of hearing that old canard."

We got dressed and went down to get a drink. We met up with the others and got talked into taking shots. It wasn't long before we were drunk and our inhibitions disappeared.

Spiro bragged that he and Angie probably had sex in more positions than the rest of us combined.

"Oh, you think so?" Kosmos said. "I doubt you did more than Dawn and me. There may be snow on the rooftop..."

"But there is a fire in the furnace!" his children shouted in unison.

He blushed and said, "I might overuse that phrase, but I think it's true. Put up. What's your number?"

"Wait," Fantasia said. "I want in on this."

"Me too," said Nico.

"Eric, can you get me four pens or pencils and some paper," Fantasia asked. As I hunted for writing instruments and paper my lover explained the game.

"Every couple writes down their names and their number," she said.

I handed out 2 pens, 2 pencils, and four pieces of paper. I had ripped a paper bag apart.

"Sis, I have a side bet for you and me," Spiro said. "If my number is higher you have to kiss my ass!"

"Ha!" Fantasia said. "If you're so confident, you won't mind if I raise the stakes. The loser has to rim the winner's ass!"

Others in the room gasped. Spiro stood and said, "You're on!"

The couples wrote down their numbers. We gave them to my mother to read out loud. She said, "Me and Nico, five. Kosmos and Dawn, four. Spiro and Angie, ten."

"Pucker up, Fantasia," Spiro said. He stood and unbuckled his belt.

"Fantasia and Eric, fourteen! They are the winners," my mother said.

"Ha! Told you so, Spiro," Fantasia said triumphantly.

"Wait. That's not possible," Spiro said. "There aren't fourteen ways to have sex." He counted on his fingers as he listed sex positions, "Girl on top, the guy on top, the guy behind the girl..."

His brother laughed and said, "I think the Kamasutra lists a hundred positions."

"Pay up, loser!" Fantasia said.

"I don't believe you," Spiro said. "You're lying just to win the bet."

"No, I'm not."

"Show me!"

"I will!" She looked at me and said, "Eric, strip. We'll show them we didn't cheat." She took off her clothes and so did I.

"Hold on," Kosmos said. "This is getting out of hand."

"I don't think so," my grandmother said. "This isn't some scheme Spiro invented to see his sister naked. They were naked today for hours as we all were."

She looked around the room and saw that she had everyone's attention. Dawn said, "If there are fourteen ways to have sex I for one would like to know them. On the off chance that Spiro is a sicko that wants to see his sister have sex, he and Angie have to do them at the same time Fantasia and Eric do them."

My mother spoke up, "Angie, is this okay with you?"

"Sure. You've all seen what I have. I like sex. I like having sex with Spiro. If I can learn some new moves, all the better."

Nico said, "Why don't we all do them together?"

The responses ranged from 'okay' to 'Yeah!'. Kosmos shrugged and said, "I will go along with the majority." We whooped, hollered, and got naked. There was a getting ready phase where everyone kissed, fondled, and performed oral sex on their partners.

The Greeks had good cocks. I'd guess in the six-inch-long range. Kosmos's penis was thicker than his boys.

Now that all the men had firm erections, Fantasia said, "We started with me on top." All the men laid on the floor and their women mounted them.

Everyone moaned or sighed during penetration. We fucked for a few minutes. Fantasia giggled and said, "This is nice, and I could ride Eric all night, but I guess we have to move through the other positions."

"Yes," my mother said. "Tell us the position, let us experience it for two minutes, and move to the next. We can come back to our favorite for our climax."

The others agreed.

"Missionary," Fantasia called out. I heard Grandma say, "This is my favorite. I can kiss your sweet lips and look into your eyes."

"Wrap your legs around your guy and pull him to you."

"Oh, this is nice," Angie said to Spiro. "You're going in deeper."

"Find a pillow and put it under the woman's butt."

"Mmmm," Mother moaned. "This changes your angle of penetration."

"The men kneel, and women put their legs up and rest their ankles on your partner's shoulders."

"I'm not sure that I'm still flexible enough to do this, "Grandma said. "Thanks for the helping hand, Kosmos. Oh! Kosmos!" I tried to stifle a laugh hearing Grandma gasp and enjoy Kosmos' cock.

"Ladies, lift your body off the bed and make a bridge," Fantasia said. She had to explain it more and we demonstrated the move. It was weird to have sex sets of eyes on me as I had sex. They came, stood around us, and watched.

"I don't know this one," Nico said. Angie said, "I think I need a spotter.

Fantasia untangled our bodies and helped the others execute the move. Sometimes they needed additional instructions. I had to hold and support Grandma as she tried the move. Kosmos teased me and said, "Careful, young man. I'm not talking about holding your Grandmother in place. Be careful with that penis of yours!"

We laughed.

"Guys, sit on the edge of a chair, table, or the sofa. Women, impale yourself on their penis facing away. Give them the ultimate, most intimate lap dance." We demonstrated and then walked the room giving advice and watching the others bounce and grind on their man. The women enjoyed being the tease in charge.

"Everyone stands for this one. Ladies, I put my chest on the bed..."

"Was that because you needed a break from carrying those giant bazongas around," Nico shouted and chuckled. His sister frowned, then smiled, and shimmied her shoulders like a burlesque dancer and her breasts bounced and jiggled like crazy. We hooted and applauded. The way her big breasts moved was crazy and sexy!

The women found something to lean over and the men entered them from behind. I was as hard as steel as I slid into Fantasia. She noticed and said, "So you liked my dance." "I did," I said and pounded her.

We disengaged and she called out the next position.

"Both standing. Girls, bend over and grab your ankles."

Angie could do it. Mother and Grandmother weren't flexible enough. Mother rested her hands on her knees. I held Grandma's shoulders as she leaned over. The playful sprite kissed my dick and sucked on the tip. Mother and Nico saw her and thought it was funny because Grandma made comical faces while sucking me.

I was glad Fantasia didn't see it. She was busy standing behind her father and steadying him as he lowered his hips to be able to stick his dick into Grandma.

"The rest of the positions are easy. I'm sure you've done them. Spoon with your lover. Guys strum her good parts," Fantasia said. We lay in a circle spooning and fucking our girl from behind. It was hot to grope Fantasia's massive boobs and see the envious looks of her brothers.

I'm sure I looked enviously at the other guys while they fingered the women I loved and had made love to.

"Next is reverse cowgirl!"

Everyone rearranged themselves. I enjoyed the positions, but the guy getting the best view was Nico. My mother has a big, round bottom. The perfect butt to watch sink down and grab our cock.

"Number fourteen is the classic doggie style with the women on their hands and knees."

Everyone knew this one. I was quickly balls deep in Fantasia and it was sweet. I noticed Kosmos and the brothers kept glancing our way. I realized they were checking out Fantasia's tits. Her big ones looked even bigger as they hung down and they rippled and swayed beautifully every time I thrust into her.

I teased them by cupping Fantasia's breasts and pulling on her nipples. They pounded their partners' harder. I pounded Fantasia harder. The women were the lucky recipients of our game. They cooed and gasped. We sweated and everyone has panting.

Spiro came as he stared at his sister's quaking tits. Angie fingered herself to cum with him and cried out, "Oh. Oh! Ohhh!" as she orgasmed.

Her loud climax triggered all the rest. We all cried out, came, and collapsed. After a nice rest to enjoy our bliss, the women went into the bathroom to clean up. They returned with damp washcloths for us.

We lounged naked and sated in the living room. Fantasia said during a lull in the conversation, "Spiro, you aren't going to welch on your bet, are you?"

"You were serious?"

"As serious as a heart attack. My butt's clean. I washed in the bathroom," Fantasia said. She knelt on the sofa in between my mother and Grandma stuck her butt out.

We jeered and taunted Spiro until he got up and went to her. He looked around the room and then leaned down and gave his sister's bare butt a quick smooth.

"Awe, that was nice, brother," Fantasia said, "But remember I raised the stakes."

"You don't expect me to rim you!"

"That was the bet. I think ten licks is enough." She spread her legs and pushed her butt back more. I couldn't see her asshole well. Her pubic hair was thick and covered her lower abdomen, her sex, and snuck up her butt crack.

Fantasia and Nico berate their brother as a chicken and a welcher. I was near Kosmos and I heard him clear his throat. I saw Grandmother pat his arm and she said, "Oh, let them be. It's just some fun. Kids are always teasing each other." He nodded.

His siblings would not relent. Spiro edged forward and sniff his sister's butt. She said, "I used Dove soap. Can you smell its mild fragrance?"

She laughed, grabbed her butt cheeks, and pulled them apart. Spiro gave in, He knelt behind her and stuck his nose into her crack. I guess he licked her asshole because I heard Fantasia count.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven." She stopped counting and her face contorted. Spiro picked up the count shouting from his position. "Eight. Nine. Ten!"

The last lick was a long, exaggerated one that caused Fantasia to shiver. When Spiro pulled his face out of her butt, his cheeks were shiny. He stood and said, "Sister, is that enough?"

"Yes," she answered softly, she got off the sofa, went into the kitchen to get a drink. I followed her and asked, "Are you okay? You look shaken.'

She poured the drink, downed it, and said, "I'm fine."

"No, you're not. He licked your pussy, didn't he?"

"Yes. Don't say anything to anybody," she ordered. I looked into her eyes. She added, "He was goofing around. I'm sure he meant it as a joke, paying me back for making him lick my ass. I'm unnerved because I liked it."

I hugged her tightly and said, "Of course you did. You have nerves down there. They don't know who is licking you. Only that a soft tongue caressed you. To the nerves that's pleasurable. The fact you liked it doesn't mean you're a pervert or bad person."

"Are you sure?"

Before I could answer, Grandma said, "Yes. He's a wise boy, this one. Listen to him." I'd gotten an erection from holding Fantasia in m arms. Grandma pointed to it, chuckled, and said, "You can't do better than that. Any bigger and I'd hurt you."

"Your right," Fantasia said. She jumped on me, hugged me, squealed, and kissed me.

"Let me give you young'uns a hand," Grandma said. She licked her hand wet my dick and Fantasia's pussy and guided me into the right hole.

"Thanks," Fantasia and I said. We fucked franticly in the kitchen. Every step drove me in deeper. Fantasia pulled her body up and let it fall down increasing the depth and forcefulness of our tryst.

Grandmother watched and smiled.

It didn't take us long to get off. We groaned and came. I sat on a kitchen chair. Fantasia went limp in my arms.

"Girl, why don't you shave," Grandma asked.

"Because I'm 100% Greek, she said, "and Greek women are the hairiest women in the world. It's too much. I shave my legs every day. I don't have time to do my forearm, pits, and pussy too. This is where I've drawn the line."

"I get it. Shaving is a pain," Grandma said. "When you get my age, and your saggy tits and ass are dragging on the floor like mine, you'll smile and say, 'At least my body hair is no longer as thick'.

We all laughed.

"Fantasia," I said. "I want you to go into the living room, punch your brother on the arm, call him a bastard, and I'd say now we're even."

She did that. Her brother took it, smiled, and they hugged it out.

12