All Comments on 'Nude Beach Trip with the Parents'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Nice story. No sex just erotic.

I got as hard as Vic. How about later & Julie THANKS Vic with a blow job.

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
great story

this is a nice open ending for more chapters.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
It was O.K.

Yes, just O.K. It felt as if I were reading an "X-Rated" Dick and Jane! All that was missing was the dog, Spot. For you youngsters, Google "Dick and Jane and Spot". Those were the characters in the stories we read when we learned to read in the first grade.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
good story

it was as tho I was reading a diary, you could have added a little more into this to make it more erotic. I did read it all, but only four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect as it was

I loved the way it had all the family's awareness but they didn't have to cross any incest lines!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago
Damn it!

I hit the wrong button, meant to give you 5 *'s! Sorry 'bout that. Good job, coming of age/awareness story. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice start

Would have been fun to hear how Mattie and Vic fucked each other that night!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Many years ago

I knew a family that went to a nudist camping area as we had no nude beaches in NC at that time. We saw them for years and lived in the same area in the middle of the state. They had four kids but the oldest, a boy, was off at school when all this stuff was happening. The youngest was also a boy about nine I think when they began going to the campgrounds. The two girls were 13 and 16 or so and beautiful. The older one had DDs when she was in tenth grade and the younger was lagging a bit. The mother was great looking with a far above average body for 40. Dad was nice looking and tall 42 or 43. The parents had no idea how excited the girls were to go and they enjoyed toying with any male who would look and look they did. It all seemed to be a positive event overall and the girls got lots of experience teasing and in later years touching when they could get away with it. Apparently, Mom and Dad never caught them as they did their shenanigans with guys and men who were there. My wife and I always enjoyed the show as we were on to the girls activities very early on. We believe that nudism should be a good thing for a family and if we had had kids they certainly would have been there with us.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 6 years ago
Nude Beach

Very typical at a clothing optional beach. I've been to a few and its very natural going nude with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, are Jenny & Suzi going to have a return visit to the nude beach, or embrace any other aspects of a nudist lifestyle?

52andnotoverthehill52andnotoverthehillover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I live in Florida and hope to visit Apollo Beach soon - this gave me more incentive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Girls comments on their breasts... from a man's perspective

As usual in these stories at least one girl is embarrassed because her breasts are too small. ... No such thing as too small, #1 they're all beautiful, #2 they all will feed a baby, #3 they're fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Are Julie & here family going to visit a nudist resort, or embrace a nudist lifestyle at home?

RegginufRegginuf8 months ago

This story was by far one of the best stories I’ve ever read, and I am positive. This is the most believable plausible story I’ve ever read. Thank you so very much for sharing this look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is so true to life. Loved it. Victor is so privileged. I could picture myself in his place. Really allowed me to dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous