Nude Beach Trip with the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie smiled. She felt vindicated. Her daughter was learning the joy of being naked at the beach. She elbowed Victor. He had been sunbathing with his eyes closed. She raised her eyebrows and silently signaled with her eyes that he should look at the girls. He did and saw the teenagers giggling and tossing their swimsuit bottoms aside. He couldn't see their pussies, but he knew they were no longer covered. His dick grew.

Suzi was excited to be nude in public. She looked about. The other beach goers didn't seem to care. She looked to Mattie and Victor. She saw his dick.

She whispered to her friend, "Julie, it's so cool being naked on the beach."

"Yes. I'm tingling all over. I feel so grown up." She was proud of herself.

"Check out Vic. I think his dick is getting bigger."

Julie tried to appear casual as she swung her eyes over to her stepfather. She quickly turned back and said, "Oh my God. He's definitely longer and thicker!"

The girls giggled. They rolled over on their stomachs. They talked, giggled and continued to watch and comment on the other people on the beach.

Ten minutes later, Mattie knelt between them. She said, "You girls need to be careful about the sun."

She poured lotion on their butts and rubbed it in. She was thorough. She leaned over as she rubbed the protection on. Her big tits swayed and her nipples stretched toward the ground. Mattie's hand went into their butt cracks and traveled across the back of their legs and brushed their inner thighs.

"Oh!" the girls cried out in surprise when she touched them intimately.

The mother said, "Open your legs."

The teenagers did and Mattie ran a lotion covered hand over their pussies. When she was done, Mattie patted their little bums. She laughed and said, "You might think I was forward, touching you this way, but believe me a little embarrassment is better than a sunburn on your most tender parts."

Victor watched his wife apply the sunscreen to the girls. "Oh! God! She's touching their cute, young butts. Look how firm and tight they are". His dick became fully erect. He could only stare in amazement as his wife smeared sunscreen on their cunts.

Mattie returned and lay beside her husband. She saw his erection and thought it was because of her. "I still have it," she told herself.

The girls looked at one another. They were shocked that Mattie had touched their pussies. They weren't upset. It had happened so quickly and caught them completely by surprise so that the only reactions that registered were being startled and amazed.

It took them a full five minutes to recover. Then Suzi looked behind them and said, "Look at your dad. He's really hard now!"

Julie slyly checked. She saw her stepfather's boner. She gasped, "Oh my!" Both teenagers giggled.

Mattie saw the girls looking their way and heard them giggling. She deduced the reason. She tossed her hat over her husband's hard cock and said plainly, "I saw you looking and now you're hard."

"Ah. Ah. Ah," Vic stammered. He wondered "Does she know I was looking at Julie's ass?". He worried that he had been caught looking at his wife's daughter and that he was in big trouble. He didn't say anything because he didn't know what to say.

He was shocked when Mattie smiled at him. She covertly grabbed his erection and playfully said, "Did I do that?". She said it in a low voice so only he could hear and then she let go of his dick.

Vic gave her a nervous smile. He lay there nervous and afraid. Mattie returned to reading her book.

Suzi was excited and thrilled being naked. Julie had been jittery when she stripped, but her confidence and enjoyment increased the longer she was naked. The teenagers talked about how exhilarating it was to be naked. They felt like adults.

Vic waited for his world to come crashing down on him. When it didn't, he relaxed and became flaccid.

The girls lay on their stomachs in front of Mattie and Vic. They were talking, laughing, and enjoying being at the beach. Right now, they were looking at the ocean and the other nudists.

Julie had bent her knees and lifted her feet up into the air. She was swinging her feet about. Sometimes they moved as a unit from side to side and other times, they moved away from each other and then back together. When her feet swung away from each other, they pulled her thighs apart.

Victor's eyes were drawn to her. If asked, he would have claimed it was the movement that caught his eye. He was looking in her direction because of the tantalizing prospect, that her legs would part and he would see a flash of pussy. He focused so intently on her that sweat rolled off his brow. His wife was oblivious. She was reading her romance novel. His prey was likewise unaware.

Vic was fully hard anticipating seeing teenage pussy. He lay there as silent as a snake. Mattie glanced up to check on everyone. She smiled when she saw the naked young women happily talking. She frowned when she saw Vic's erection. Sexual activity and men flaunting a hard-on at the beach were a no-no.

She chastised him speaking in a low voice, "Again? You have another hard-on! This is embarrassing. What's wrong with you? This doesn't usually happen."

He shrugged his shoulder and gave her a sheepish look. The girls heard her and looked over their shoulders at the grown-ups. They saw his hard cock.

"Do something about it," his wife ordered.

Vic rolled over onto his stomach.

Suzi whispered to her friend, "I bet we caused that."

Julie wasn't so sure. She said quietly, "I don't know. There's Mom and other naked women here."

"You heard her. She said, 'This doesn't usually happen.' That means his erections today are unusual. What's different? We are here."

"Well," Julie responded. She wasn't sure she could give a man an erection. High school boys yes, but a grown man?

"Let's test my theory. We'll let him get soft and then flash him and see if he gets hard again."

Julie nodded. She was curious.

Suzi and Julie waited until Vic rolled over and lay on his back. They peeked and saw that his hard-on was gone. The teenagers sat up and faced each other. They turned so Victor had a good view of their breasts. Sure enough, a minute later, Vic rolled back over and lay on his stomach. The girls turned their bodies away from him and giggled triumphantly.

The game was on. The girls whispered and tittered and continued to taunt Victor. Whenever he lay on his back, they would flash him by pretended to need to stretch or angled their bodies so he could see the goods. Victor would get hard and then hide it. As soon as he got soft, the teenagers did their darndest to get him erect again.

Mattie noticed and was amused by their antics. She didn't get mad at her husband, she felt sorry for him. She gave him a kiss and announced, "I'm off to the yoga class my hippie friend, Rainbow, holds on the beach. I'll be back in a bit."

She didn't castigate the girls for their behavior. She wasn't upset with them. She thought what they were doing was funny. It reminded her of when she transitioned into womanhood. She too flaunted her newly emerging feminine charms by wearing short skirts, tight clothes and low-cut tops that exposed her new boobs.

After her mother left, the girls got bolder. They went and sat beside Victor. Their pert breasts and hard nipples were in his face. Julie's trimmed triangle and Suzi's neat landing strip were clearly visible. When he got hard and rolled over, they snickered and walked away.

When they returned, Vic was flaccid and laying on his back. The girls continued to taunt him. Julie and Suzi got up on their hands and knees and stretched like cats. They flashed their pale asses at Victor, knowing that he had a great view of their bums and their pussies. The girls looked over their shoulder and saw Victor looking at them with his mouth open and lust in his eyes.

The young women giggled and watched his cock grow hard. It filled out and stretch up toward his belly button. The teens looked, laughed, and then ran into the ocean.

When Julie and Suzi returned, they looked amazing. The water made their skin glisten. Their firm, trim, young bodies were beautiful. Suzi lay on her towel and soaked up the sun. Julie sat beside her father.

They didn't speak. She smiled at him and glanced at his thick hard-on. She tried to appear nonchalant. His cock didn't frighten her. She didn't think he was a bad guy. She took it as a compliment. She thought he was saying that she had grown into an attractive woman. It was good for her confidence and ego.

For a second, she wondered, "Does he want me to do something?"

All the guys she had dated recently, expected sex or a blowjob when they were hard. She'd accommodated them. She looked at his hard cock and then his face. He smiled pleasantly. She realized that no action was required. They sat in the sun, comfortable in their own skin.

Julie was glad that she had come. She felt better about her body and even her little boobs. She had seen a variety of body types that day: All shapes, sizes, sexes, and ages. She realized that no one's body was perfect and yet, everyone was beautiful in their own way.

She had enjoyed her first visit to the nude beach. She had enjoyed looking at others and letting them look at her naked body. All in all, it had been a good day. She slid her hand over and held her father's hand.

She said, "This was fun. We'll have to do this again soon."

The End

12