Nude Cruise Pt. 02

Story Info
Taylor gets sticky and stuffed in the Dark Room of Desires.
4.1k words
4.63
29.1k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 07/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
846 Followers

**This is a wild follow-up story to one of my Nude Day contest entries. Long-time readers, be warned, I dived into some kinky new stuff with this erotic tale. I'm definitely in uncharted waters. Feel free to comment and let me know if I did a good job or if I should stick to first times and romances. Enjoy!**

Day 3.

I was beyond excited for the third day of our Nude Cruise. Megan, Jake, Duncan, and I had discovered a world of erotic fun, and I had won two thousand dollars in an erotic stage show! We sat down together the next morning to identify every event that offered cash prizes. The one that caught our attention was The Dark Room of Desires. It had four dollars signs beside it, meaning it offered a substantial cash prize. To sign up for the event, we had to register before nine o'clock AM.

"Crap!" Megan gasped. "Taylor, guys, let's get moving! We only have ten minutes!"

We rushed to the registration office and got our names in before the deadline. The concierge gave us each a fancy smartwatch to wear all day. It would track our physical activity and tell us when and where to go for the dark room event. If we removed the watch, we would be disqualified from the contest.

"That's odd. Why do we have to be tracked all day?" Jake asked the lady behind the concierge desk.

"So we'll know if a contestant goes in the dark room with an unfair advantage. We'll know if folks have desensitized themselves. Be sure to read all the rules," she said with a wink.

Jake chuckled and nodded. Then he turned to us, wearing a big grin.

"Guys, I have a good feeling about tonight."

We gathered by the pool to bum away the rest of the morning. After three days of being naked in public and doing wildly erotic things, I felt like a different person. I was more relaxed about my own body and less shy around naked strangers. It was still weird having Duncan, my hot, dark-haired crush, sitting beside me in a sun chair with his cock out, but I had learned not to stare at it. Just like he didn't ogle my breasts. The boys visited our cabin early that morning for some intimate one-on-one time with us. They claimed it helped them avoid random erections throughout the day. We didn't have misgivings about fucking in front of our friends after the different group sex activities we enjoyed. We were also glad we fucked before receiving our smartwatch monitors. We had planned to screw more after lunch, but we distracted ourselves with a musical stage show instead.

Megan and I took turns combing and styling each other's hair that evening. We had a feeling the Dark Room of Desires could get messy, so tidy braids and ponytails were a good idea. Megan had the thickest dark hair I had ever seen. Her grandfather was a native Hawaiian, and she inherited his gorgeous hair and sandy skin. My wispy hair was barely a quarter of her hair's thickness. I was blond and pale like my Irish ancestors before me. Our group had an excellent color gradient. I was the lightest blond, Jake was dark blond, Duncan had dark caramel-brown hair, while Megan's hair was almost black.

Twenty minutes before seven PM, our watches chimed and instructed us to report to the Starry Night Lounge on Deck 8. We walked into the Van Gogh themed bar and greeted a group of naked strangers who were also sporting smartwatches. There were fifty people in all. We chatted and got to know folks a little, then our event director arrived and called us to attention.

"Good evening, ladies and gentleman! I'm Lawrence, your helpful event guide, and this is my trusty tablet," he announced as he held up his shiny smart device. "This is how I tracked everyone today. Listen closely now. I'm going to read the List of Shame. These are the folks who have desensitized themselves and are no longer eligible for the grand prize."

Everyone chuckled as he pointed out three men and two women who had over-excited heartbeats and body temperatures while not in the gym or the pool. They could no longer win the money, but they were still allowed to participate in the Dark Room of Desires event.

"The event lasts for twenty minutes," Lawrence continued. "One man and one woman will be walking out of here tonight with an extra twenty-five hundred dollars if you're the last person to orgasm. In other words, the faster you can make your opponents reach orgasm, the closer you are to winning. The room will be pitch black, the floor is one big mattress, and there are many cushioned benches to lay on, so anything goes. Move carefully around the room at all times. Play it safe so everyone can enjoy the fun. Absolutely no talking unless you're calling out the safe word or screaming in ecstasy. The safe word is written over the darkroom door, so be sure to remember it. If the word is called, the lights will come on, and the person will be escorted from the room before the contest continues. The room will be monitored with infrared cameras, so we'll see if anyone is in distress or cheating. There are also miniature glycerin balls full of a tasty water-based lube in a bowl by the door. They can be safely inserted and popped before any activities begin, or your unseen partners can do it for you. Be sure to grab a few on your way in. The contest starts in five minutes. Good luck! And remember, even if you lose, you still get an orgasm!"

After some last-minute questions, we were blindfolded and lined up outside of the dark room door. An assistant guided us into the room and let us feel the walls and cushioned benches. Then we were shuffled so we wouldn't know who was around us. Then the lights went off, and Lawrence announced over the PA system that we could remove our blindfolds and begin applying lube. I was stunned at how black it was in the room. The floor really was one big cushion. It wouldn't hurt to fall on it from a standing position. I was so aroused by what we were doing, my pussy didn't need any lube, but I shoved a little ball inside me just in case. After the surprise anal during the stage show, I decided to crush one of the lube balls on my fingers and massage it inside me. My heart was pounding as Lawrence began the ten-second countdown. I wasn't sure how I let Jake talk me into something like this, but I was determined to win another prize. Little did I know, I was in a shark tank.

The count down ended, and I immediately reached out to find the person closest to me, and so did everyone else. I touched someone's large breasts just as they touched mine. I chuckled and was about to move on, but the woman pulled me into her arms and kissed me. I was too stunned to react at first, but I eventually kissed her back. She tasted like wild cherry lip balm. I was equally surprised when she held my hips, slid down my body, and licked over my clit. I gasped in delight as her hot tongue tickled my most sensitive skin. Then she pushed my legs apart and lapped into my cunt. I barely had time to process what was happening before more strange hands found my breasts and squeezed them. A man was behind me, rubbing his penis through my ass crack. He backed off a second later, then I felt his fingers working something into my anus. He was shoving a lube ball inside me. My stomach was fluttering, and my body was tingling as strangers molested me. I was beginning to doubt my stamina as a thick penis began to push inside my ass. That's when I realized something. I didn't have to stand there and be forced to orgasm. I could sneak away.

I giggled and quickly spun in a circle. The woman lost my clit, and the man lost my ass before he could properly penetrate me. I dropped to my knees at that point and took the man's cock into my mouth. He groaned to have the tables turned on him. He smelled and tasted good, but he definitely wasn't Duncan or Jake. The woman groped my ass in confusion, trying to understand what I was doing. She chuckled when she realized I was blowing the man that had been behind me. Her persistence surprised me. She laid on the floor and got her head between my legs. I groaned when I felt her tongue slide deep into my cunt. She lapped inside me until she popped the little lube ball I had shoved up there. She groaned as she drank the sweetness dripping out of me. Then she shuffled back a little and pushed her tongue against my anus. I gasped with my mouth full of cock when her tongue slid into my ass. I was completely revolted at first, but then I went weak with pleasure as she licked inside me. It was the weirdest and wildest tickle I had ever felt. I groaned and sucked harder on the cock in my mouth. I was enjoying the stimulation a little too much.

The man was onto my scheming and had other plants. He quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth, grabbed me under my arms, and hauled me back to my feet. I regretted losing the tongue in my anus. He pulled me forward, and we both stumbled onto one of the cushioned benches. He pulled me up until I was straddling his cock. We were bumping and shuffling against other people as we moved. He kissed me as he reached down and guided his thick cock into my cunt. We both groaned as he penetrated me. I was shocked at how good it felt to be fucking a random stranger in a dark room. He held my ass and began pounding inside me, and I doubted my stamina again. The temptation to indulge in the sex was maddening. My inner muscles were squeezing his hard meat as he hit deep in my belly.

Suddenly, I felt more hands groping me. Someone's fingers were in my hair, pulling my ponytail. Then I felt the soft, slippery tip of a penis brush my cheek. Someone was kneeling next to my head, so I did the only logical thing and pulled his cock into my mouth. He tasted like cum and lube. I didn't have time to decipher the tastes before I felt someone squeezing my ass cheeks. I hoped it was the tongue lady again, but the hard cock rubbing my anus proved otherwise. I gasped with my mouth full of cock again as someone shoved another hard cock halfway up my ass. I cringed with pleasure and pain from the intrusion. The man under me could tell I had been double penetrated and stopped moving for a moment. I groaned and whimpered as the cock in my ass slowly moved in and out of me. I was getting extremely hot at that point. The man under me began fucking me again, and my eyes rolled back.

The man kneeling at my head gently held my hair and thrust into my mouth, giving my neck a rest. I groaned and trembled as I enjoyed the wild pressure inside me. Having my ass and pussy stuffed was overwhelming. The friction from their cocks moving at the same time was brutal. The man at my head suddenly grunted and pulled my hair as his cum burst onto my tongue. I groaned and swallowed the salty mix of semen and lube. He backed away at that point, and less than ten seconds later, another raging hard cock touched my cheek. New fingers grabbed my ponytail, and a new cock was guided into my mouth. This man smelled wonderfully familiar. I groaned and took Duncan deep into my throat. The cocks in my ass and pussy felt even better with part of my crush inside me.

I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. My cunt was twitching, and my heart was pounding. The man in my ass suddenly tensed and grunted. He pushed deeper as his cock jerked with orgasm. The hot burst of cum felt wonderful. The man under me groaned and started fucking me harder. I was shaking on the edge of oblivion as I sucked the life out of Duncan's cock. Countless hands were touching me at that point. I didn't care about the competition anymore. I was about to enjoy a mind-numbing orgasm.

The man in my ass pulled out of me, and to my astonishment, another raging hard cock immediately pushed inside me. I groaned like a dirty slut at that point. The fresh cock in my ass started pounding me in tandem with the cock in my pussy. Then Duncan grabbed my ponytail and started thrusting into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I cringed with an electric orgasm. I whimpered and shook as pleasure tingled through my cunt. The man under me gasped a second later. He pushed deep and tensed with every spasm of his cock. More wet heat spilled inside me, and I groaned and trembled as pleasure worked through my body. The man in my ass grasped my hips and started shaking my body with his thrusts. He grunted and tensed a second later, quickly filling me with more cum.

Duncan's cock had gotten harder at that point. I stroked his base and sucked his tip, working my tongue against it. He groaned and jerked a few seconds later, giving me another salty mouthful. My body was still tingling sharply as I sucked him clean. Blind group sex was enthralling, and I wanted more. I carefully climbed away from the spent cocks on the bench, bumping sweaty bodies as I moved. I stumbled into a familiar pair of large breasts on my left. The woman groaned as someone pushed her into me. She fell against my tits as someone fucked her from behind. She quickly squeezed my breasts and sucked my right nipple.

I was confused when she grabbed my hand and guided it between her legs. She used her fingers to shove four of my fingers deep into her dripping cunt. I had never felt inside of a woman like that before, not even myself. It was hot, tight, and slippery on my hand. A thick cock was in her ass. I could feel it thrusting against my hand at the back of her cunt. She released my nipple and ran her fingers over my hair until she found my ponytail. I thought she would kiss me, but she pulled my ear to her mouth instead.

"Please shove your hand inside me. I can't cum without it," she whispered before she sucked on my earlobe.

I gulped and nodded, then I slid to my knees in front of her. I held her thigh as I slid my fingers deeper inside her. She groaned in enjoyment as I fucked her with four. I thought that would be enough as her cunt flexed and squeezed my hand, but she reached down and pushed my fingers deeper. She wanted all of them. I gently worked my thumb into her swollen pussy next to the rest of my fingers. She was groaning in approval as the cock in her ass continued to pound her. She spread her legs wider and pushed on the base of my hand, wanting more. I was intrigued at that point. I had heard of the phrase 'fisting' before, but I had never known anyone that did it, and I honestly wasn't sure how to do it. I was pretty sure the woman in front of me had licked inside my anus, so the least I could do was help her cum with my hand.

I mustered my courage and began working more of my hand inside her slippery cunt. She groaned and squirmed, enjoying every tight second of it. I could feel her twitching as the thickest part of my hand pushed into her lips. She reached down, grabbed my wrist, and pulled it up, forcing my hand deeper. Then she reversed and nudged it down until the thickest part of my hand popped out of her lips, then she pulled it up again. I knew what she wanted at that point, so I repeated the motion faster.

I felt incredibly horny as I moved my hand inside a stranger's cunt. I could feel her body raked with pleasure from the brutal penetration. I tightened my fist and used it to stretch her open more. She shuddered, cringed, and gasped with each thrust. I had no idea someone could enjoy having a fist plowing into their pussy. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face against her crotch. I was polite and licked her clit as I fist fucked her dripping cunt. I was tingling with arousal as I violated a fellow woman. Her pussy tasted like a fresh peach mingled with semen.

I flicked my tongue over her clit the way Duncan had done it to me, and a few seconds later, she cried out in utter ecstasy. Her cunt squeezed my hand again and again. My pussy was dripping as I enjoyed the feel, taste, and smell of her. The man that was fucking her ass groaned and tensed. I felt his cock pulsing with orgasm against my hand, and then the woman let out another loud cry of pleasure. Suddenly, I realized her cries sounded familiar. A few seconds later, a man on the other side of the room called out the safe word. The lights blared on, and everyone groaned from the pain in their eyes. I blinked a few times. Then I looked up to see the face of the woman who was still impaled on my fist. To my horror, it was my best friend, Megan. We stared at each other in absolute astonishment as the safe-word caller was escorted from the room. Then the lights went off again, plunging us back into darkness.

I was shocked by what had transpired in less than thirty seconds. I pulled my hand out of Megan's soaked pussy and staggered to my feet. People were shuffling again after catching a glimpse around the room. Someone strong grabbed my arm and pulled me around. Then I was pushed back onto the cushioned bench. A man climbed over me and kissed me passionately as he worked his legs between mine. This man smelled familiar too. It was Jake. Before I could react, a thick cock plunged into my pussy and began fucking me wildly. I gasped against his kiss as he worked sharp pleasure into my cunt. Jake was giving me the hardest fuck of my life.

"God, Taylor, I've been hot for you all week," he panted against my ear.

His cock was hitting deep in my belly as my tits bounced against his chest. His passion and vigorous thrusting were making my eyes roll back. I gasped and cringed a few seconds later. He groaned as he felt my pussy clutching at his meat. He worked me through the breath-stealing orgasm until he couldn't take it anymore. He grunted loudly as he tensed and shook. His tongue when into my mouth as his cum drenched my pussy. I was astonished when I felt it dripping out of me with every thrust. I didn't understand how he could still have that much to give. He had been in the room for at least fifteen minutes. Megan had said Jake was juicy, and I finally understood what she meant. He kissed me for a long moment as our hearts pounded against each other. Then he slid out of me and crept away.

I lay on the bench in a confused daze. In the last two minutes, I had fisted my best friend and received an incredible fuck from her new boyfriend. I didn't have long to consider these strange events. A stray man had found my legs and was caressing my thighs. He climbed over me and pushed his cock into my dripping cunt. I groaned and enjoyed the fucking even though my pussy was satisfied. He smelled good but not familiar. I had lost count of how many men had cummed inside me at that point. I kissed him and let him satisfy his cock. He had aroused me properly by the time he was finished. We drew apart, and I went in search of my last bit of fun. I knew there wasn't much time left. I was hoping for one more orgasm before the lights came on.

I felt the sticky bodies of the people around me. Some were fucking, and some were resting on the cushioned benches. I almost wasn't surprised when I found a familiar pair of large tits a few steps to my left. I chuckled and grabbed Megan's wrist. I pulled her over to the closest bench and sat down with her. I scooted back and spread my legs wide, then I guided Megan's fingers into my pussy. She took the hint and quickly began working all her fingers inside me. I gasped when she pushed hard against my muscles, working the base of her hand into my tight hole. It was brutal and mind-numbing to have something that big invading my pussy. I panted and squirmed as she worked towards fucking me with her fist. Once she found a rhythm that I liked, she bent down and began licking my clit.

I cried out in pleasure as her hand forced my muscles open again and again. The friction was brutal, and the added tickle on my clit made it wild. Had I not been extremely aroused, I wouldn't have been able to stand being opened like that. I whimpered and groaned for many seconds, then I cringed. I curled my toes against the cushion and jerked with sharp spikes of pleasure. Megan worked me through it with skill. She eased off my clit as I grew more sensitive. She slowly drew more pleasure out of me, and it was magical. I collapsed on the bench a few seconds later. My pussy and ass were aching, but I had never been more satisfied in my life.

chloehunt
chloehunt
846 Followers
12