Nude Cruise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights came on thirty seconds later, causing the whole room to groan and shield their eyes. It was a messy scene of wet, sticky bodies. Megan looked at me and laughed, then she reached over and wiped a blob of cum off my chin. She had no room to laugh, considering how much cum was in her ponytail. Jake and Duncan made their way over to us and sat down. Jake gave me a guilty smile, and my insides tingled. We had shared a secret moment of frenzied lust. I was surprised I had enjoyed it so much.

Lawrence's voice greeted us from the speaker over the door. He congratulated us on a record-breaking event and directed our attention to the shower room doors that had just opened on the left wall. Once all the contestants were cleaned up and gathered in the Starry Night Lounge, Lawrence stood on a chair and held up his tablet.

"Before I announce the grand prize winners, I would like to congratulate Taylor for having the most men cum inside her tonight!"

I blushed red as everyone clapped for me. Duncan kissed me on the cheek, easing some of my humiliation.

"I also want to congratulate Duncan for cumming in the most women!"

The crowd burst out laughing at that point. They knew we were a couple. I looked at Duncan in surprise, and he was blushing furiously. I returned his kiss on the cheek to let him know I was impressed.

"Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the grand prize winners of tonight's competition! For the women, Megan won by holding off cumming for fifteen whole minutes!"

I gasped and cheered for my friend as she stood and bowed. I suddenly realized I was the one who finally gave her an orgasm.

"For the men, Nolen held off cumming for a record-breaking twelve minutes! He also managed to cum in Taylor's ass and pussy!"

A handsome black-haired man stood and bowed to the cheering crowd. Then he walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed as I gazed into Nolen's big green eyes. I was pretty sure I had sucked his cock too.

"I hope everyone enjoyed the Dark Room of Desires and did some nasty stuff they won't soon forget. If you're brave enough, join us for a repeat adventure tomorrow night!"

12