Nude Day

Story Info
Husband and wife explore nudism for first time.
5.3k words
4.57
18.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob got dressed in his uniform for the last time. After today he was officially retired. He had worked at the Post Office for the last thirty-seven years. It felt more like fifty most days. Between the Post Office and his time in the military Bob had seen some stuff. This day, his last official day at work would be unlike any he had ever had. Unbeknownst to Bob it was National Nude Day. Even if he had known this it probably wouldn't have made a difference. Bob and his wife, Carol were pretty mellow and conservative.

After breakfast, a special one Carol had made, consisted of a Belgian waffle and crispy bacon. It sure beat the oatmeal he usually had.

"So, this is it huh?" Carol asked.

"Yep. This is it," Bob replied.

"Once more into the breach?" Carol asked.

"Once more into the breach," Bob repeated.

It was what they had said for the last thirty-seven years. It started as a joke but had somehow continued. It was probably stupid, but it always made them smile.

Bob got some well wishes from his co-workers, which included lottery tickets (some of them $20), a $100 gift card for Amazon, and a few retirement cards but the best gift was from Kevin. He had a side business selling Lego pieces. He also built structures and amazing cities, skyscrapers. Perfect replicas of actual places and things. For Bob's retirement, Kevin had made him a scene of Bob and his wife, Carol, sitting on a beach in Panama. The details were amazing. He encased it all in a glass case (actually, shatter-proof heavy plastic) and even provided a box with heavy foam to transport it home.

When he got to Mrs. Baxter's house it looked like she was wearing a see-thru robe. But that was nuts. She was older than Bob and he'd never seen her even remotely dressed in a provocative way. But, while she was signing for her package, he kept staring at her. He could clearly see her large, saggy breasts hanging there, out in the open. He could even make out the areolas and nipples. And looking down, there was definitely a dark patch of pubic hair. That was weird for two reasons, first, that she was naked beneath the robe and second, that her hair color had gone to gray, but her pubic hair was black. Did she dye it? Did women do that type of thing? I can't believe I'm having these thoughts. Bob thought to himself.

"Oh, wait isn't today your last day?" she asked.

"Yes, it is. Time to relax and enjoy life," Bob said.

"Well, let me give you a goodbye hug," Mrs. Baxter said.

And hug him she did. Yep, Bob thought, she was naked under the robe. He felt her breasts on his chest, her hard nipples poking through the robe's thin material. He even felt her wiry pubic hair on his bare leg where his shorts stopped.

Bob had the sudden urge to reach around and grab her ass. Her naked, naked ass.

"Go ahead and grab it. You know you want to," Mrs. Baxter said.

Suddenly, Carol's face popped into his mind.

"I can't. I'm married," Bob said, turning away.

"Aww, you're sweat," she said. Bob turned and walked to the door. As he was leaving, Mrs. Baxter called out. Bob turned. Mrs. Baxter had dropped her robe. He big, saggy breasts hung like two pendulums. Her areolas had little bumps on them and her nipples were hard and looked like erasers. "A little something to remember me by," she said.

A vision popped into Bob's mind. Mrs. Baxter suddenly dropping to her knees, pulling out Bob's penis and sucking it. He knew she would do it if he asked her. He felt a siring in his pants. Looked down and saw the bulge grow as his penis got hard. Then he noticed his wedding ring.

"Thanks, but I got, got gotta go," Bob stuttered and fled the house.

Wait until Carol hears about this. She won't believe me. He'd leave out the part about his penis getting hard though.

The next couple of stops went fine. Then he went to lunch. After lunch as he was leaving the park where he had eaten his lunch, he saw a man running through the park totally naked. His frank and beans (or should it bean and franks?) flailing hither and yon. What the hell is going on? Bob wondered.

It was shortly after the nude jogger that Bob noticed the police car. He pulled in and saw the policeman standing outside his car with a strange look on his face. Bob got out of his vehicle and approached.

"Hey, I don't mean to bother you, but I swear I just saw a naked man running through the..." Bob's voice trailed off.

The cop was getting a blowjob from a naked woman. She looked like she was in her 20's, but it was hard to tell as all Bob could really see was the top of her head. Humm. A head giving head. A head attached to a nude body. Then the woman stood up. The cop opened his eyes, grabbed her and bent her over the hood of his patrol car. The cop started licking the young woman's pussy and ass too apparently.

"That's right. Eat that ass, copper!" the woman commanded. "Lick my asshole you filthy pig!"

"Oh. Sorry," Bob muttered. He stood there mesmerized. Frozen in place. Bob looked around. Nobody else was there. It felt like it was just the three of them were the only ones left in the world. The cop had stood up now and after slapping the blonde's ass a couple times (making her squeak like a mouse) he shoved his hard penis inside her. He thrust in and out like a sexual jackhammer, pounding, pounding, pounding. Not at all like the way he and Carol made love. Always in the missionary position and Bob always went slow so as not to hurt her.

"....me?

Shaken out of his revery, Bob looked up and saw the woman staring at him.

"I'm sorry, what?" Bob asked.

"I can multi-task. You want me to suck your cock while this pig fucks me?" She asked.

Bob looked at her. Obviously, the answer was no, but thoughts started to flood his mind. He saw her tight, athletic body. Her small but firm and perky tits bouncing to and fro while the cop rammed his cock in and out of her vagina. He and Carol had never done any of those things. And he knew she felt the same way he did. Sure, they knew about them, but that stuff was for perverts and sluts. But, just imagine her lips wrapped around your cock (a voice in his head said), while her tongue slid up and down the shaft and swirled around the head where you're most sensitive until you start shooting your load inside her greedy mouth and she swallows all the cum you give her...

"Uh, no thanks. I gotta go," Bob said and practically ran to his truck. Where in the hell did that last thought come from? He was hard again. Maybe I'm possessed by Satan, he thought. Maybe the rapture happened and he was one of the ones left behind. Carol would be gone of course and he'd be alone in a world where no one wore clothes, apparently and they did vile, disgusting things to each other. Just get through the day. Thirty-seven years and now you just have to make it a few more hours. Thirty-seven years of twelve-hour days six and sometimes seven days a week. All Bob did was work. He was in the rat race, but he controlled what he could and always hunted for deals and never paid full price for anything. Him and Carol lived on his base pay which was a little above $75,000 and all the over-time and any grievance money (basically free money when the Post Office violated the contract - which happened a lot) was divided into savings, retirement and investments.

After taking a few deep breaths, Bob carried on with the rest of his day, but nervous and curious to see what it would bring.

Meanwhile...back at home. Carol was on the website literotica. She felt both guilty and free at the same time. She wondered what Bob would think if he saw her on here. Reading these stories, some even written by women, supposedly. It was Bob's fault anyway. One time he asked her to look for something on one of his paystubs and the postal website and this one had a similar beginning and when this popped up, she clicked on it out of curiosity. That was two years ago and she'd been reading the stories and fantasizing about this ever since.

Some of the stories were truly horrible and some outright disgusting. BDSM was something she'd never try. Who likes to be in pain? Sick people, that's who. And golden showers. At first, she naively thought that it meant it was rich people whose bathrooms were made of gold. She soon learned the truth when she clicked on a story. It was about being peed on or peeing in general. Some folks even drank other people's pee. Gross. But to each their own, she guessed.

Carol stripped naked, got out her vibrator (which she bought at a local sex shop - where she saw her next-door neighbor, who apparently worked there - she never felt more embarrassed) and let her imagination runaway with her. First, she imagined she had to have her AC fixed and two burly repair men had come to fix it. While they were fixing it, she had taken a shower. When she got out, she noticed all the towels and her clothes were missing from the bathroom. When she tried to get into her bedroom, she discovered the door was locked. But it locked on the bathroom side. Something or someone was holding the door closed. She made a run for her bedroom but saw one of the repair men in the hallway. She covered herself as best she could.

"Where's the other guy?" she asked, nervously looking around.

"Not sure. We're checking all the thermostats. Making sure they're all working.

"Well, stop leering at me and check it then," she snapped.

"This one's fine. Damn, I didn't know you were a nudist."

"I'm not," Carol replied.

"Could have fooled me," the man said, looking her up and down.

Carol sprinted for her bedroom. She managed to get inside and close and lock the door. That's when she saw the other repair man. Carol ran to the bathroom door, but he had wedged a chair under it and Carol either had to drop her hands and show off her body and move the chair or cover herself up. The man went and let his partner in the bedroom.

"What do you want?" Carol asked as the men approached her.

"Just to have a little fun," the one from the bedroom said.

"Yeah. You like to laugh, don't you?" the other asked.

Before she knew it, Carol was tied spread eagle to the bed with her husband's ties. Her naked body on display for two strange men. Then the men tickled the shit out of her. They even used her and Bob's electric toothbrushes. She was so turned on and so wet from the tickling when one of them fingered her she came in a matter of seconds. Then she sucked one of the men's cocks while the other fucked her. After they both came, one in her mouth the other in her pussy, they tickled her some more, then they switched. After both men had come in her twice, they left her tied up for her husband to find her. In her fantasy Bob finds her tied up and also tickles her, then fucks her to multiple orgasms until he finally has one himself. In reality she knows he would simply untie her and hold her thinking she had been violated.

Carol held the vibrator on her clit until she had a powerful orgasm.

In fantasy number two Carol is woken in the middle of the night to find a burglar in her bedroom. The man is wearing a mask. Carol automatically screams and wakes up Bob. The burglar quickly overpowers Bob and ties him to the chair. Then he forces Carol to strip and proceeds to ravish her in front of her husband. He forces Carol to suck his cock while he plays with her breasts, pinching her nipples, which grow rock hard. After the man comes in her throat, forcing her to swallow, he starts to eat her pussy. He always stops just before she comes. Then he starts fucking her. In every position possible. Carol is moaning and screaming and truly enjoying it. Bob watches wide eyed and almost horrified at this display in front of him. He isn't sure what's more shocking that his wife is getting fucked by a stranger or that she appears to like it.

Then the burglar makes Carol pull Bob's pajama bottoms off. His cock is rock hard.

"You like watching your wife get fucked?" the man asks rhetorically. Then laughs. It's obvious to everyone he does. "Suck him off, while I take you from behind," the burglar demands. In short order they get into a rhythm. Before she knows it, Bob warns her that he's going to ejaculate - his word and starts to shoot his load inside her mouth. Then the burglar starts filling her pussy with his seed, which finally triggers her own orgasm. When they are finished, they all stay that way for a moment. Then the burglar tells them they have nothing he wants, but he still had a great time and with a smack on her ass, he gets dressed and leaves. Still caught up in the moment, Carol starts to sit on Bob's still hard cock.

"Carol what are you doing? Untie me!" Bob shouts.

Carol fingers her soaking pussy as she holds the vibrator to her clit. Her muscles constrict and her fingers are caught inside her tight pussy and another orgasm overtakes her.

When she calms down, Carol gets dressed and goes out to the backyard to do some gardening. It's there that she notices the young couple next door. The one who works at the porn place. They're both walking around the house and their both naked. Carol can clearly see everything. They're not even trying to hid it. Curiosity gets the better of her and Carol abandons her gardening plans and goes over to the neighbors to find out what is going on. As far as she knows this is a first.

She rings their doorbell. No way they're going to answer. Especially nude, she thinks. Suddenly the door opens and there stands her neighbor. Naked. Not a stitch of clothing on. His body covered in muscles. No hair to be seen on his body. He looks like Adonis or Michelangelo's David. Carol looks down. His penis is really big. And it's not even hard. It looks like a snake. Carol can't take her eyes off of it. Even his balls look good. Carol wants to reach out and cup his balls. She wants to stroke his penis. He is definitely bigger than Bob. He'd probably make her come in no time. Carol starts to reach out her hand...

"Can I help you?" the man asks.

Broken out of her thoughts, Carol looks up and meets his eyes. He's smiling at her. In a friendly, neighborly way, not in a lustful or gross way. She is even more attracted to this man now.

"Um, I'm baking a cake and I realized I'm out of sugar?" Carol asks/says lamely.

"Oh sure. Come on in. You live next door, right?" he asks stepping aside to let Carol in.

"Yes, that's right."

"Hey honey, this is..." he asked looking back at her. Carol looked up from staring at his ass.

"Carol," she said, her face turning red. She caught a smirk on his face. He knew what she had done.

"Honey, this is Carol and she would like some sugar, is it?" the man said.

The woman was also naked and actually making her own cake. From a box and not scratch like Carol would have done, but Carol couldn't really judge her, at least she was actually making one and didn't have to lie just to see why the neighbors were walking around naked.

"Okay, I have a confession. I'm not making a cake and I don't need any sugar."

"So, what do you want?" the woman asked.

"Well, I. God this is so embarrassing," Carol said. "Why are you guys naked? I saw you when I was out back and well, curiosity got the better of me."

"Oh, that. It's national nude day," the woman said as if that explained everything.

"National nude day?" Carol asked.

"Yeah. It's on July 14th, today, obviously. And we started celebrating a couple years ago," the woman explained.

"So, you just spend the whole day nude?" Carol asked.

"Yep," the man said. "By the way, I'm Brad and this is Nikki," Brad said.

"Brad and Nikki. Of course," Carol said.

"You look familiar," Brad said. "Have we met before?"

"No, I don't believe so," Carol said. Then thought, please don't remember, please don't remember.

"I remember now. You bought a vibrator at Expressions a while back," Brad said, snapping his fingers.

Shit! Carol thought. "Yes, I did."

"Well?" Brad asked.

"Well, what?" Carol asked.

"Are you enjoying it?" I mean you have tried it right?"

Carol turned bright red. "This was a bad idea. Maybe I should go," Carol said.

"Nonsense. Brad stop trying to embarrassing our neighbor," Nikki said.

"I like it fine," Carol blurted out. "God, I hate being so uptight. I'd love to be open like you guys."

"Well, what's stopping you?" Nikki asked.

"Partly my upbringing and partly my husband. We just aren't like the two of you."

"And what are the two of us like?" Brad asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound judgmental," Carol said. "But you are naked."

Nikki laughed and said, "She's got a point, Brad."

"Well, I've imposed on you guys long enough. I should probably get going," Carol said.

"I have a better idea," Nikki said. "Come with me."

Brad grabbed another beer from the fridge and saw the cake Nikki had just made and said, "Fuck it," and cut a slice. He was just polishing off the piece he cut when Nikki and Carol walked into the kitchen. They were both nude.

"Seriously, Brad? I just made that. You really have no self-control," Nikki chastised.

Brad held up his fork and liked it clean in a sexual way. "Normally I like to spoon, but today I'd like to fork you," he joked.

"Ha ha," Nikki said.

Brad looked Carol up and down. She had great tits. A bit saggy, but still firm and nice thick nipples. Her pussy was red. Nikki must have just shaved her clean. Nikki had a small triangle but the rest was shaved.

Carol saw him staring at her and looked down embarrassed.

"Doesn't Carol look nice?" Nikki asked.

"You have a great body," Brad said.

"Don't tease me," Carol said.

"Carol, you look great. Okay, so you're not as fit as Nikki, but there is an age difference and Nikki works out every day. So, considering everything, you still look great. And you have a better ass than Nikki."

"Really, Brad?"

Carol laughed at this.

"Just saying," Brad said. Then he suddenly knelt down and started licking Carol's pussy.

"Hey what are you...Oh my God," Carol said.

"Brad, ask first," Geesh! She's a guest."

Brad lifted Carol up to the island, with her pussy over the edge and continued to eat her out. Soon she had an intense orgasm. While Brad was licking her cunt, Nikki was pinching and sucking on her nipples.

"Holly shit that felt good," Carol said.

"You're welcome," Brad said smugly.

Noticing his hard cock, Carol said, "Nikki, I've never given a blow job. Will you show me? If that's okay."

Both women got on their knees and Nikki showed Carol how to suck her husband's cock. In no time Carol was sucking Brad's cock and tickling his balls. She even was able to take both of his balls in her mouth at once, something Nikki couldn't do. Nikki then told Carol how to make Brad come.

"Now, when he starts to shoot, just relax and swallow," Nikki instructed. "Brad tell her when you're about to come so she knows."

"Almost there," Brad said.

When Brad started coming, it still surprised Carol and some of his cum leaked out. She was able to swallow the rest, though.

"Well, it's no German chocolate cake," Carol said, pointing to the cake Nikki had made earlier, "But it's still not bad."

Brad and Nikki laughed. "Thank you, I think," Brad said.

"Well, I should probably go. But I have a proposition for you guys," Carol said and told them her idea. Shortly after she left, walking naked and carrying her clothes with her.

Meanwhile...back on his route, Bob had one last stop to make. Summer Rain. Obviously not her real name, but it seemed to fit. She was a YouTube personality (whatever that was) and worked from home. Bob thought she ordered stuff and sold things online, but he had since learned that most of the packages were from her adoring fans. People just sent her stuff. Just because. Some of it was from big companies hoping she'd promote their products. She had millions of millions of subscribers (again, whatever that was) and was very popular. She wasn't a snob or anything. She seemed down to earth and really nice. What Bob really liked though was how beautiful she was. Yes, Carol was his soulmate and he loved her with all his heart, but she wasn't beautiful. She was pretty in a wholesome kind of midwestern way and that was fine with Bob. Summer Rain, however, was gorgeous. A classic beauty. She hardly wore makeup, but when she did, she was even more beautiful.

12