Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it was no surprise to Bob when she answered the door totally naked. Especially not after the day he'd had.

"Hi, Bob," Summer said, smiling wide.

"Hiya, Summer," Bob said. "Got some more stuff for you."

"Okay, just put it in the usual place," she instructed.

It took three trips (apparently, Summer had a lot of fans), before Bob was done.

"So, just wanted to let you know, today's my last day," Bob said.

"Oh, that's right, you're retiring right?" Summer verified.

"Yep. Thirty-seven years," Bob said.

Summer's eyes got wide. "Wow, that's a long time."

"Yes, it is," Bob said. Then tried not to make it look like he was looking at her. Not only was she beautiful, but she had an amazing body. Here breasts were big and full. Her nipples firm and pink. Her areolas smooth and also big. She had a little bit of hair above her vagina and her ass was nice and firm too. Not too big or too small.

"Well, I appreciate you being careful and diligent with delivering my packages," Summer said.

"Oh. Sure. Just doing my job."

"You look like you want to ask me something," Summer said.

"Okay. Here's the deal. All day I've been seeing naked people and you're naked too. I'm not sure what's going on. Am I going crazy or did the world end?"

Summer laughed out loud. A full belly laugh. It sounded pleasant. Even her laugh is beautiful, Bob thought.

"No, Bob you're not crazy," Summer said. "I guess you really don't know what I do for a living. I make videos. All kinds. Cooking, and how-to videos. But I also have a fans-only site. That's where I act out scenes that I create or are suggested by my fans that involves me being naked."

"Well, you certainly have the body for it," Bob said before he could stop himself.

"Thank you," Summer said. "As far as the others being naked, if I'm not mistaken today is National Nude Day."

"Well, that would certainly account for all the naked people I saw today."

"Is that something you'd ever want to do?" Summer asked.

"I'd be open to trying it, but my wife would never go for it. We're very conservative," Bob said.

"Well, have you ever tried anything like it?" Summer asked. They were now sitting on her couch and talking like two good friends.

"No. I've thought about broaching the subject, but Carol, my wife, is very strait-laced and I was always afraid of offending her," Bob admitted.

"So, you're afraid if you even bring it up, she'll look at you differently for even suggesting it," Summer concluded.

"Exactly," Bob said.

"Well, my suggestion is you ask her. You might be surprised at the answer. Contrary to popular belief, women do like sex. We're just not as open about it as men are."

"I'm sure with you it'd be amazing," Bob said. The words slipping out before he could stop them.

Summer smiled. "Well, I haven't had any complaints."

"Well, I should probably go," Bob said. His face turning red and his cock getting hard.

"Before you leave," Summer said. Then, reached over and tore open Bob's work shorts and pulled out his hard cock. "A little, or not so little, retirement gift from a grateful customer."

"Summer what are you...Oh Jesus!" Bob moaned.

"Just relax and enjoy it," Summer said, then went back to licking and sucking Bob's cock.

Bob's mind flashed to the day and all the naked people he'd seen. With the exception of the male jogger. Then, he looked at Summer. His cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Her crystal blue eyes looking at him, he started to shoot.

"Oh God," Bob said. Summer locked onto his cock until Bob stopped coming. She swallowed a couple of times and then proceeded to lick Bob's cock clean.

"I guess you were kind of excited huh?" Summer asked.

"Usually, I last longer. I mean with Carol when we have sex. We've never done that, before," Bob admitted.

"You've never had a blowjob from your wife?" Summer asked.

"No," Bob said.

"Well, what about the ones before, Carol?"

Bob looked down. "I've only been with Carol."

"Well, let's make it even better next time. Come with me," Summer said.

"What are you going to do?" Bob asked as Summer led Bob by his cock into the bathroom.

"Let's get you trimmed up," Summer said. She then clipped and shaved all the pubic hair from Bob's groin and balls. "There, much better."

She started sucking on his stiffening cock. Then she spun him around and bent him over and started licking his asshole, while stroking his cock. This must be a popular thing. Bob thought. She kept teasing him. Bringing him to the edge and then stopping. Finally, she tickled his balls while sucking his cock. Her tongue swirling around the head until he exploded in her mouth again. A better orgasm than the first and the best orgasm he'd ever had.

Bob got dressed and was ready to go. "Summer, that was...I don't even know what to say."

"I enjoyed it too," she said and smiled. "You're a good man, Bob. Talk to your wife. I have a feeling she's more open than you think she'd is."

"I will," Bob said.

"Give me your phone," Summer said. Without a word, Bob handed over his phone. "There, now you have my number. If you and Carol ever want to play, give me a call."

Bob left in a daze.

"Carol, I'm home," Bob called.

"Be out in a second," she said.

Bob went to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"Hey, I was thinking, instead of going out to celebrate your retirement, lets just stay home and have a nice dinner. We can go out tomorrow," Carol said.

"Sounds great," Bob said. After the day he had a quiet night at home sounded just right.

"Great. Because I invited the neighbors over for dinner."

"Neighbors? What neighbors?" Bob asked.

"That'd be us," Brad said offering his hand to Bob. He was followed by a naked woman, who was followed by his wife, who was also naked. "I'm Brad, this is my wife, Nikki."

"Well, I guess you're aware of National Nude Day too huh?" Bob asked.

"Wait, how'd you know?" Carol asked.

"All day, I've seen naked people," Bob said.

"One of these things is not like the other..." Nikki started singing.

"Yeah, Bob you are a bit over dressed," Carol said.

"So, I guess you're open to trying some new things?" Bob asked.

"Obviously," Carol said. "Now strip!"

Bob obediently took off his clothes.

"I know you've wanted this for a long time," Carol said. Dropping to her knees she took her husband's cock in her mouth and started sucking it. She was soon joined by Nikki. Three blowjobs in one day? Bob couldn't believe his luck.

While one sucked his cock, the other would lick and suck on his balls. They did the same to Brad. Then to mix it up, Nikki sucked his cock, while Carol sucked Brad's cock.

"Carol, your husband isn't coming," Nikki complained.

"Well, neither is your husband."

"Well, since you swallowed his load earlier, it'll take him awhile," Nikki said.

"You did what?" Bob asked.

"Oh, like you can talk. Where'd all your pubic hair go?" Carol asked.

"Funny story," Bob said.

"Save it, Bob. I'm not mad. I'm glad. We're both exploring our sexual desires," Carol said. "Who was it? That old lady, Mrs. what's-her-name?"

"Actually, it was Summer Rain," Bob admitted.

"Wait. You got a blowjob from Summer Rain?" Brad asked. His cock twitching.

"Yeah, believe it or not," Bob said.

"Seriously, Brad?" Nikki asked. "He watches her videos all the time," she explained.

"Look, who cares?" Carol said. "I'm ready to be fucked like never before. Brad, give me that cock. You can even think of Summer Rain if you want to."

Nikki had Bob sit on the couch and slid his cock inside her. Brad had Carol bent over and licked her pussy and ass for a while, then slipped inside her.

Bob felt Nikki's pussy around his cock. She was really wet. He thrust in and out, being guided by her comments. He went fast then slow. He seemed to be doing everything right based on her moans.

Carol felt Brad's big cock fill her up. He was longer than Bob, but not as thick. He was in so deep. Every time he went all the in, it felt amazing. Her pussy was literally vibrating. Like mini explosions. She was screaming and cursing. Saying words, she didn't even know she knew. Then she felt Brad unleash his load deep inside her and she came also.

Bob was next. He started shooting his cum inside Nikki's cunt and she moaned and her pussy, gripped his cock as an orgasm swept through her.

Carol and Nikki then got in a sixty-nine and licked the cum from the others pussy. Bob and Brad got behind their respective wife's and started fucking them again. Nikki and Carol would suck on the cocks when they weren't inside a pussy. Sometimes, they'd get impatient and pull them out to suck on.

When they were ready to shoot, the woman got on their knees and Brad and Bob shot their loads onto the women's tits. Then they all lay back on the couch. They were all worn out. A perfect ending to a great nude day surprise.

"So, what's for dinner?" Bob asked.

"I'm not sure about dinner, but I know there's cake," Carol said and she, Brad and Nikki laughed.

12