Nude Day Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Squeeze it, son," Ted said and John did. His hand was a little shaky but he did. "He pinched my hard nipple a bit and made me moan and grind in his lap.

"Fuck," he whispered making me giggle.

"Your turn," I told Jim as I moved toward him. His eyes were glued to my tits now. "Sweetie you might need to move that before I sit. I don't wanna hurt it." He just started so I moved it making him jump. I giggled and sat on his lap mashing his hand to my tit. Jim's other hand went to the other tit and he gave them a few good squeezes. I ground a little on his hard cock under me to give him a thrill. He pinched my nipples as I almost came. Ted knew it I could see it in his eyes and his cock had filled up the leg of his shorts now.

I plopped down in Ted's lap making him grunt and pulled his hands to my titties. Ted squeezed them then pinched both engorged nipples making me moan and lean back into Ted. Thirty seconds later I came and not quietly either.

"Shit," John said when I did.

A couple of guys were walking by and stopped to give me a few whistles. One asked. "Ma'am, can I have a picture made with you?"

"Do it," Ted whispered in my ear.

Ten minutes later the three of them had pictures made with me. Ted got John and Jim to get in a few pictures also. Camera phones were put to good use as they posed with me and my boobs. I hugged the guys that had stopped thanking them. They were sputtering than thanking me. "You boys don't put those online," I winked at them. They smiled and I knew my titties would be on the internet. Fuck that made me even hotter.

I thanked John and Jim with hugs also. "M-M-Ma'am. We thank you," John said making Ted and I laugh. I put my bikini top back on.

"Now boys. As I said I am not sitting you up. Please stay at least through tomorrow night. If you want to leave Friday or Saturday that's fine."

"But you are our boss. Miss Pam is your wife." John tried.

"First off I invited you knowing you wanted to see them. Hell everyone does. I hired you knowing you wanted to see them. I ain't firing you. I hire and fire men based on work ethic alone."

"I hope you boys will stay." I sat back in Ted's lap and kissed him soundly. "I think you made a good hire husband."

"Me too. Can you believe CAT was paying the $9.50 as apprentice mechanics?"

"I know you will pay them fairly."

"Fifteen till I can get them to school then eighteen when they finish."

"That is a heap of money for sure," John said looking at Ted like he was still a little shocked.

"You boys give me a year and a half of good hard work and do good at the schools I send you to. You will be twenty-five or more an hour. I need some good supervisors."

"Ted. We won't let you down." John said. Ted nodded and smiled at them.

"I can't wait to get home and tell mom. She will be so happy. We will be able to catch our house payments up in no time." Jim said.

"Maybe get her a new car. She has never had a new car." John said.

I know I felt a lump in my throat suddenly and I could tell Ted was looking a bit quiet for the moment. "You boys should call her," I said.

"We don't have a cell phone. Had to shut them off a while back."

"Here use mine," Ted said pulling his phone out of his cargo pocket.

"You sure?"

"Go ahead, John."

The boys took his phone and walked a bit away. "You could invite her to come to stay. We have room in the coach," I added. Ted got strangled on his beer as I gave him a wicked grin.

Jim and John both turned around shock on their faces. "Oh yeah. Hey mom." John said and they walked down to their tent.

I ground down on Ted's lap again. "You are naughty tonight my wife."

"You have no idea my sexy fucking husband. I made some plans for you and me next weekend while I was gone."

"OH?"

"Can't tell you. It's a surprise."

Ted chuckled and drained his beer. "Did you expect them to invite their mother?"

"Would be kind'a naughty if they did... Besides your daughter asked if she and Mike could come this year."

"She did fucking what?"

"Yep."

"You said no. Thankfully."

"Actually." I pulled a bikini cup down pushing it in his hand. "I said let me think about it for next year."

"Baby!

I kissed him hard. He kneaded my titty hard and kissed me back. "We will discuss it later."

The boys came back so I got my titty covered. They would see them plenty tomorrow. "Thank you, Ted. Mom is beside herself happy," Jim said handing Ted his phone.

"She had good news herself. She had a job interview tomorrow. Sure hope she gets it." John added.

"What does your mother do?"

"Well, she hasn't worked in a year or so. She is a receptionist and not many people have been looking."

Ted looked at me. "You have room for her?" I asked in his ear. He nodded.

"Boys if your mom doesn't get the job you let Ted know. He has a spot for her."

"We... Well we couldn-"

Ted held his hand up. "You tell her to let you know how much the salary is even if she gets it."

"She said it was ten dollars an hour," Jim said with John nodding.

"John you call your momma back now. You tell her not to take that job. I have a front desk position at our main office in town. You tell her I will start her at fifteen with full benefits paid for by the company. Tell her to show up Monday morning with you. You boys know what documents to tell her to bring."

"Sir that is too much. We can't do that."

"Boys," I said as they shook their heads. "Is it you don't want her to work for Ted or don't want her to work with you?"

"Heck no Miss Pam-"

"Just Pam baby."

Jim swallowed hard. "It is just too much. I mean you don't know us from Adam."

I held out my hand. "Your phone husband." He handed it to me. "Better not be any titty pictures in this phone I giggled. Well other than mine." John got strangled on his Coke when I said it. They both laughed with Ted as I headed into the coach with his phone for some woman-to-woman talk.

Thirty minutes later Ted came in me still on the phone with June. He laughed when he saw us talking. "Gonna start the charcoal. The steaks will need to be on in forty-five minutes he said going back out.

I nodded, "I will start the stuff in here." I put June on speaker as I fixed the salad. Wrapped up potatoes and called Jim to come to get them and to give them to Ted. June and I talked the whole time. It was like meeting an old friend we both agreed.

After supper, we sat around talking and then walked down to the lake all taking a swim. John and Jim headed to their tent and Ted and I went in.

Soon as the door was closed I attacked Ted. He grunted when I knocked him back against the door but quickly stripped my bikini off of me. Picking me up he carried me to the shower. We did a lot more kissing and fondling each other than cleaning in that shower. But we washed the sweat and sand off of us.

On the queen-sized bed, I lowered my pussy down on his hard cock wailing as I came soon as I hit the bottom. It echoed in the coach. We hear people again yelling encouragement. Ted rolled over and opened the window a bit.

"You are being a naughty husband."

"Shhh let's just listen to them a bit," he said putting his finger to my lips.

As everything quieted down we could hear the boys. "Damn Miss Pam is about the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

"I know bro. Her titties have to be as big as mom's. Shit."

"John I am going up to the bathrooms. My cock won't go down."

"Hell me too. She has me hard as a rock. Wouldn't it be nice just to a hot load on those big titties?"

"Fuck yes. Like that old polaroid, we found of mom back in the day with those two cocks shooting cum on hers."

"Shit I gotta go jerk off."

"Hell why. We have jerked off together plenty over that pic of mom. Might as well do it here thinking of Pam. Shit, I hope Ted doesn't fire us. If she is naked tomorrow I'm not sure I will be able to keep my hands off of them."

"Or my mouth," Jim agreed.

"Shit baby they are so worked up for you," Ted said as I started rotating my pussy on his cock. "You are too I feel how wet and hot you are."

I nipped at his ear and then whispered. "Baby please don't be mad at me... But I was wondering if I could give them hand jobs tomorrow. I know they will be so worked up."

Ted laughed making his cock twitch in me. The twitching set me off. The half lake heard me cumming with the window cracked open. When I started Ted grabbed my hips, pushed me up, and pounded up into me till I was screaming.

When I stopped Ted rolled us over reached up and pushed the window further open. "I want the whole lake to hear you don't hold back. I want you to let them cum on your tits tomorrow."

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Baby, will you suck them off for me tomorrow?"

"Shit Ted. Fuck me I screamed. Ted slammed his cock down in me hard. Ted was pounding me relentlessly. I was letting the lake know too. "Fuck me! Fuck me with that big fucking cock! Yes, Fuck Me!!!"

Ted was slamming away too. I was not sure if he had ever fucked me as hard as he was now. I raked my nails across his back as I squirted. "Yeeessss. Pound me with all nine fucking inches babyyyyyyyyy!!!

Ted laughed and stopped for a second when someone yelled back. "Shit come fuck me with!"

"I'm next," Another woman screamed back.

"Fuck a load in her for all of us, Bud!" Someone yelled.

Ted slammed forward and I swear he put a load in me for them all. It felt like twice as much as his plumb-sized balls usually did. Ted collapsed and fell beside me us both panting and laughing.

When we both came down a bit I reached over and closed the window. "Do you really want me to blow them, Baby? Or was that just in the heat of the moment?"

"I do. While I fuck you from behind."

"Oh shit."

"Fuck it, Baby. Let them fuck you for me. I want to see them both take you."

"Are you sure?" I searched his eyes.

"I do."

"Then Ted you owe me. I expect you not to fight me when I collect."

He rose on an elbow. "Sounds like I am paying you tomorrow with letting two young studs pound you."

"No fighting me Ted." I looked at him seriously. I could tell he was confused.

"Ok babe." I was smiling looking at the ceiling. I was glad I had made the plans now that I did earlier.

I got up early and shaved my legs and pits. Ted helped shave my pussy lips smooth and of course, had to have an early breakfast of my pussy while he did. I got my bush clipped a little shorter and shaped up. I was not a bald pussy girl. Ted didn't' like bald anyway.

Ted was about to head out hearing the boys down at their tent. I caught his arm at the door. "Are you sure husband?"

Ted took me in his arm and kissed me softly. "Yes. Never have I wanted another man in you... But these two I do. I mean this weekend not all the time."

"I know love. They do make me hot. But did you hear them about jerking off together looking at June's big titties in the polaroid they found?"

He winked I did. And that you have big titties like her. These boys are gonna love fucking you, Baby."

I kissed him hard. "Remember you promised."

"Promised?"

"No argument when I collect the payment." I knew Ted was confused.

"I promise and I promise I will be that last one to cum in that pussy tonight."

"Well of course you will baby."

"Get the griddle out of storage and set up I am cooking outside. I also want those sorts you are wearing off. Leave them inside. Let the lade get a view of that big cock," I said and turned to start getting things ready to take out. I knew my tone left no room for objection.

I smiled seeing Ted outside naked through the window working. The boys were looking a little strange with their boss outside naked.

I slid the window open. "Oh boys," made sure I sounded sexy as I could. "Come help me bring things out while Teddy gets the griddle ready.

They looked at one another I could tell already getting hard in their shorts. "Go help her men."

They were falling all over themselves trying not to look at me as they carried things out. I came out and put on just an apron to keep the grease splatter off. Ted was hard as a rock watching. I could tell the boys were too but they had shorts on. No shirts though. I was liking that.

"Ok boys. I will not put on thing on this griddle till you lose those shorts." Both went ghost white.

"But Pam."

"Boys you are both hard as a rock. No hiding it. I wanna see them. They look very nice."

"B-But."

I slunk over as sexy as I could and grabbed both of their cocks making them both jump and groan. "I am hungry and I know Ted is." I grabbed John's waistband undone the button, then the zipper as he held his breath. Letting them fall to his feet I ran my hand underneath his cock making his eyes roll back and moan. "There now Baby," I lightly kissed his chest. "Isn't that much better?" He nodded quickly. I looked down and caressed the shaft, "My that is a nice hard cock." I squeezed it making him shiver.

"Thank you, Miss Pam. God Thank you!"

"You are so welcome. Thank you. Now pick those up and go put them in the coach on the counter." He nodded and picked them up.

"Jimmy Baby." I grabbed his waistband.

"Oh, God! Miss Pam." He almost panted.

"Now let's get these off and let me see this sexy cock." I undid the button and then unzipped him letting it fall to the ground. I caressed the underside and then lightly kissed his chest. Caressing it again and squeezed it. "My god you boys have such nice cocks. Be a sweetie and go put them in the camper." Jim headed in as Jon was coming out.

Ted was so hard his cock was purple. I walked over making sure the bounce was in my tits and the sway was in my hips. I caressed his fat cock pulling him down and kissing him. "After breakfast is cleaned up I am going to need their loads on my tits and yours in my pussy." He smiled and slid his finger across my soaked lips and clit making me grab on to him tight as a little orgasm passed through me.

"Yes Baby," Ted kissed me as the orgasm faded then whispered. "I am sure you are getting multiple loads from all of us today."

"You save some for tonight. You are gonna need a few loads later."

"I will Baby."

Everyone helped me clean up and over time cocks do what they do they went down. I knelt between Ted's legs and started sucking. I saw Jim move out of the corner of my eyes. "No. No. You boys stay." They both sat down.

Ted, fully hard I turned my back to him and slowly let myself down on his cock moaning. Ted groaned as my tight tunnel took him in. "Come here, boys." They looked at one another confused but wanting to.

"Come over here men. Pam is still hungry for sausage."

Their eyes were big but they came over both cocks nearly hard again. I would say each one was at least seven inches. John's a little fatter. Jim's had that curve that makes it rub the G spot when they fuck you. This was gonna be fun.

Reaching out I grabbed their cocks and gently pulled them till they were standing before me. I eased John's hard cock into my mouth. Such a sexy cock. So hard, the skin so smooth on my lips and tongue. His head was fat and veins on his cock. His precum hit my tastebuds. "Mmmmmm." I moaned on his cock with his fat head just in my throat.

"Fuck Miss Pam."

I eased him out. "You tasted delicious baby."

I took Jim's slowly in my mouth looking in his eyes like I had John's. So smooth and hard. The upturn of his cock made his head drag across the roof of my mouth. His precum was just as delicious as his brother's. "Mmmmmmmm." Jim moaned and sucked in a breath. Slowly I let him back out.

"You sexy boys are most definitely twins. Same length. I hefted their balls. Same full balls. John a bit fatter for stretching my pussy. Jim that curve to rub my G spot when you both fuck me later."

"Of fuck." They said in unison. "Miss Pam. I mean."

"Just Pam," Ted reminded them as I slowly started rotating my hips his cock buried in me.

"I don't know Baby. Miss Pam makes it seem so much more naughty I think. Like I am some teacher they are going to fuck later."

"Or the boss's sexy wife," Ted said. They both nodded.

"Mmmmm. Then as long as we are naked please call me Miss Pam. Makes me so fucking wet."

"Yes ma'am," They agreed. "I bet your mother would be proud of these." I grabbed them both making their eyes go big. "What? I mean I as a mother love knowing my son has a nice cock like his father and fucks my daughter-in-law well with it."

"Oh fuck Miss Pam."

"Oh, we will later John. Fuck that is. Both of you. Right now though I am going to give you both head. I want you to empty those nice balls onto these tits. One tit for each of you to stroke it out onto."

John surprised me by reaching for the back of my head and gently pulling it to him and pushing his cock to me. "MMmmmmmm I swallowed his cock to the base looking up to him. Jim put his cock in my right hand."

"Good job men. Give Pam what she needs."

"Yes sir!"

I sucked John and stroked Jim gently to keep him hard. I swapped to Jim and stroked John. Ted held on to my hips helping me rotate them on his cock. I was soon cumming as John pushed his cock back into my mouth and fucked it a little. I pulled Jim to me and opened my mouth as wide as I could. Jim caught on and pushed it in with his brothers. All four of us were moaning then. Me from Ted's cock head deep into me and rubbing just right and the men all from what I was doing. The boys loved it and Ted loved to see his wife with two young cocks in her mouth at the same time.

I had no idea at the time but Ted was holding his phone out snapping pictures now and then. I found out then the boys got close. Ted handed John his phone take a video of it. John grabbed the phone I leaned back on Ted, his cock going even deeper pushing my cervix into me. The boys both stroking furiously as I let my tits together for them.

Ted started stroking my clit and sent me over the edge howling. That sent the boys over the edge and I soon had two beautiful young cocks spurting hot cum all over my tits. John still videoing it. I licked first one tit then the other. The boys surprised me when they leaned in licking and helping me clean them.

Ted pushed on my hips and went to pumping into me harder. Soon he pushed me up John and Jim both grabbed an arm helping hold me up. My husband's large hands grabbed my hips and pumped me like there was no tomorrow. I looked up seeing several people naked standing at the edge of our parking area.

One couple the was there, she knelt sucking her man as he watched us. Two guys were jerking off One had his girl bent over her hands on her knees pumping her. Ted was going and going too. Damn, he was some more fucking me. I think he was making sure I knew my pussy was his but I did not need any help in that department. These boys were fun but I was his. Finally, he slammed in making me squirt and scream then rammed deep and I felt his cum spurt in me deep. Good thing my tubes were tied he just planted baby seeds and fuck, he kept cumming.

Ted and the boys helped me to my chair. John put a bottle of water in my hand. I took a long pull from it Ted had worn me out. Several people clapped from the edge of the road. I saw the couple that the girl had been giving him head say something to the guy who laughed and shook his head. I watched her nice tits bounce all firm looking as she walked our way. Stopping in front of Ted she knelt and took his soft cock covered in cum in her mouth and cleaned it. "Hope you don't mind," she said when she came of it. You all looked so sexy. If you need help with this one let me know."

"How old are you Sweetie?"

"Eighteen. My boyfriend is ok with it. We are in spot 41 A if you decided you need help." She leaned down and kissed Ted on the lips his eyes wide still. "I need some Daddy Dick if you want to give me some, come find me."