Nude Day Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John busted out laughing as she walked off. Damn Ted are you ok? You look as scared as we did when we thought you would kill us looking at Miss Pam."

"Uhh."

I sat in Ted's lap. Our fuck juices still pouring out of me. "I think he is worried that his wife would be upset that some hot sexy young girl wants his cock"

"That doesn't make sense," Jim said. "Not after what we have done."

I kissed him. "I liked it, Baby."

"You did?"

"Sure. She is young and sexy. Maybe I will get her number before we leave."

"Oh lord no don't. She is too young for an old man like me."

"Bull shit. You are a stud Baby."

"Damn sure is," John said. "We learned something watching Ted. Holy shit. I never knew an older guy could pound like that. I was worried about getting older."

We were all laughing. "Well, you get you a big tittied woman who fucks you all the time. Work hard and work out you can fuck as my man can." "Let me ask you, boys, something." They nodded.

"I might have heard something last night I shouldn't have heard. Please don't be embarrassed. But do you boys really think," I looked down at my titties, "that mine is as big and nice as June's?" Both turned red and ghost-white at the same time. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to embarrass you."

"Uh... It's ok Miss Pam. You are... Well, you are a lot like mom." Jim said with a blush.

"Yeah. Honestly, if you were blond. Well, you could be sisters for sure."

"Well thank you for your honesty. I think your mom is a beautiful woman. If you think I am as beautiful that is a heck of a compliment."

"Wait how do you know what their mother looks like?" Ted asked.

"Oh, we talked for over an hour and sent each other pictures. She said it was sexy what I planned on doing to the boys today."

Both of them jumped up. "You told mom!" John almost pleaded.

"What did you tell her," Jim asked in a panic?

I got up and between them pulled them to me. I suddenly was in a young stud sandwich. "Just that I wanted you, boys, to cum on my titties. Maybe play with me a bit and I play with you."

"Shit Baby!" Ted joined in.

"Relax all of you. She told me and I quote, 'Damn Pam that is so sexy. I hope they make me proud.'"

John pulled back and looked into my eyes for a few seconds. "You are serious aren't you Miss Pam?"

"I am Baby. I told you boys I love knowing my son has a nice cock and takes care of my daughter-in-law."

The boys hugged me tightly. "Dang Miss Pam I never thought Mom would know before our first..."

I put my hand to my mouth and lowered my voice. "You young men never have? Had a woman." They shook their heads no. "Oh my."

"We are glad you are our first Miss Pam. If anyone can show us how to pleasure a woman it is you and Ted."

"Oh, Babies. We will tonight. Tonight in the coach Ted will show you how to go down on a woman." Their faces were red but they were smiling.

"I sure will. And Pam will show you how to stroke in and out of a woman."

"You really do mean we are gonna... You know?"

"Fuck me? Yes. Only if you want to."

Both had big grins. "One of the most beautiful women in the world," John said.

"And sexy too," Jim added

"On you boys flatter me. And I love it. But before that a little later I am going to blow all three of you sexy men. I need my protein."

"You sure do," Ted smiled.

We put on sunscreen. Oh, the boys really loved rubbing that on me. Especially my tits. It took a while as they sucked my big nipples for at least fifteen minutes while I was gently rubbing their hard cocks but not letting them cum. Ted got several pictures of the boys nursing my titties as I call it. Jim says it is sucking titty, not nursing. I say they are my titties so it is nursing.

Sunscreen on we rode around the lake enjoying all the naked people. We say man couples having sexy. Several girls on girls. Even one group of guys going down on one another. It was all sexy and we had a great time. We went to the store and restaurant in the marina. I got a lot of hot comments. Several young ladies took time to rub the boys' hard cocks along with a couple of older women. But the number of young women who wanted to hug Ted blew my mind away.

Even the girl from earlier came in while we were sitting at a little table eating snow cones and sat on Ted's lap and kissed him. Her boyfriend wasn't with her but another young woman. "This is my sister. I told her how sexy you were earlier."

"Jenn is right. You can be my daddy too." The one girl got up and the one called Jen sat on his lap pushing her young firm titties into his chest and kissing him. I won't lie I felt a little jealous for a second but it went away. The first girl sat on my lap surprising me. "I am Kate that is my sister Jen." Then she kissed me full on the mouth and poked her tongue in it. I was kissing her back without thought. She whispered in my ear, "We really don't mean to offend but he is so sexy. We have a daddy fetish and now a mommy fetish," then she kissed me again, and like that they were gone. Ted was hard as a rock again. I also noticed the boys were too.

I saw them head to the restroom and followed them in excusing myself to the ladies' room. They wanted to eat my pussy in a stall and I wanted them to but opted for exchanging numbers and told them to give me a week or so and I would call. Shit, we were gonna fuck these two sexy young women. I was fucking the boys' balls off tonight. Ted was in for a surprise too.

The boys and Ted decided instead of a big meal to have hotdogs and chips. It was fine with me. Ted did notice me checking my watch.

"You taking medicine?"

"Oh no. Just checking the time. We have a little teaching to do tonight and I don't want it to start too late. Ted bought it. I hated giving him a little lie but I had to for now.

At seven Ted had all he could take waiting and ushered us all in the coach and into quick showers. I had the front bed out and cushions stacked up.

"Why do you have that one out," Ted asked drying off in the kitchen. His cock starting to get hard.

"Well, the boys are staying in the coach tonight." He nodded.

I got in the center and propped up on the cushions. "Men come here."

Ted ushered the boys to the bed. "Come here, babies." The boys got in on either side of me. I pulled them to me. Kissing Jim a few minutes the John. "Now you boys get comfortable and get a nipple in your mouth and watch Ted.

I spread my legs. "Come eat my pussy Baby."

Ted smiled and come up between my legs. "Now babies, Ted is going to go very slow. You get comfy and enjoy your titty. I will explain what he is doing. After that, each of you is going to take a turn. I will coach you through making me cum with your tongue and fingers."

The boys were gently sucking and massaging my big titties and Ted was slowly licking and teasing. I was explaining in detail to them what he was doing and how it felt. Ted stopped them for a minute and had them come down one and a time. He had them stick a finger in with him and he showed them where my G spot was. Fuck, having two men's fingers in me set me on fire. I came when John and Ted did it then again when Jim and Ted did it. Ted let each of them like me clean when I came for them.

They were back on my breasts when Ted took back over just as there was a knock on the camper door. I suppressed a smile. They all looked at the door.

"What don't you get that baby?"

"They can come back I am hungry." Ted had that I am about to make you squirt look on his face.

The knock came again. "Baby go answer the door." Ted looked frustrated. "Remember I said no arguments when it came time for me to collect."

Ted looked even more confused but headed toward the door. I pushed both of the boys' heads toward my pussy and they eagerly licked together.

Ted opened the door. "Oh my," a female voice came from the door. "Pam was right I am going to enjoy riding that."

John and Jim snapped their heads up as the woman, who I even swore looked a lot like me except for short blond hair but her titties were just as big as mine. We even had the same shape. "Mom!" The boys said in unison.

June looked toward the bed. "Well my goodness. You boys look like you are having fun."

Both were scrambling trying to cover up. "Mom! What are you doing here?" Ted was now smiling. I could see his cock twitching.

"Well, I thought I would join the fun. You boys are fucking the boss's wife." June turned to Ted dropping to her knees. Then looked over her shoulder at us. "And I am going suck the boss's big cock before he fucks me." Ted groaned as she eased his cock into her mouth. I loved looking at the back of her head as she did. I so wanted to watch her suck and fuck him. That would be later tonight.

June looked back over her shoulder again. She had that mother tone we all get. "You boys heard me. Now eat her pussy and fuck her."

Ted helped her to her feet and pulled her to him kissing her. I saw her knees grow weak. I have been there many a time. Ted turned to lead her to the back bed. She pulled his hand. "Oh no. Come eat my pussy beside your wife. That looks fun."

Shit, this was hotter than I thought it would be. "You heard her baby get her over here. Let the boys watch their mother get sucked and fucked while they suck and fuck with me."

The boys laughed. "Fuck it!" John said. "Fuck mom you have great tits."

"Sexy as hell too," Jim added.

Jim put his face back in my pussy as June walked around the bed. "Thank you. Both of my boys are sexy and have such nice cocks. Use them well tonight."

Ted buried his face in her blond pussy. John put his cock in between my titties and went to fucking them slowly.

Ted paced the boys as each ate me to orgasm making sure June came in sync with me. I could not help watching Ted and June and I noticed she was watching her boys now and then also.

"I think it is time for cock," Ted said getting up on his knees. John just licked me clean. With a smile, he got up between my legs.

June smiled and reached for my hand interlocking our fingers. We both leaned toward one another for a quick kiss. "That's so hot mom," Jim said. June winked at him.

"Now John," Ted said we need to tease them a bit. Ted grabbed his cock and began to tease June with it. John smiled and began to tease me with his sexy cock head. "Now wait till I tell you," Ted smiled at June and me. In about two minutes of teasing our clits we were both begging for cock.

"Together," John said. Ted nodded and they both eased in at the same time.

June and I were both loud when they did. "Not all the way, Ted said. "Now ease out."

Like it was planned. June and I wrapped our legs around them and pulled them into us moaning then all of us laughing. "You tease a woman too much," June said looking at John, "And I am gonna take that cock."

"Right!" I agreed.

"Ted," I panted as John sunk all the way in. "Crack the window again and let every hear June and I getting fucked. He reached over and slid it open a bit and they both went to work pumping us.

"Fuck that is sexy," June said squeezing my hand still.

I pushed John up a little. "Let momma see." John grinned and raised up.

"Yeah, baby. Fuck that MILF pussy, good Baby."

John groaned hearing his mother's encouragement.

Ted and John kept up the stroking sending us through two orgasms each. I could tell Ted was pacing. He knew he was getting us both later. John eagerly filled my pussy as June encouraged him as he did. No sooner did he pull out than Jim pushed in and took over. I came instantly with the hot sexiness of him pushing in behind his brother.

June had let go of my hand and was wrapped up with Ted now. Ted was putting in the work sending her through orgasms. June was practically screaming and sent Jim into overdrive and he pumped a load into me as Ted filled his mother.

Both of us lay panting and laughing. "That has to be the sexiest thing I have ever done June panted."

"Fuck me too. It has to be hot watching your boys fuck so good."

"It damn sure is. They are so damn good-looking. Have great cocks and know how to use them. You ever saw your son fuck another woman?"

"No... But I damn sure want to, now." I said.

John pushed my legs open again and looked at Ted. "Ready for round two Boss?"

Ted was and they pushed us into again. John was pounding now and I was singing so loud people around were calling out and laughing. Ted was pumping June all I could hear from her was. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! GOD! UGH! UGH! I knew the feeling Ted was really pounding that big cock deep and hard.

John put his second load in my pussy and Jim was right behind him. Ted flipped June over and pulled her ass up plunging back in. "Watch this boys." Both John and Jim watched. Jim pulled me as up and pounded me beside his mother.

Both of us are wailing now cumming on the men's cocks. Jim blew first and filled me grunting as he did.

Ted pulled out and lay beside June cooing to her and kissing the back of her neck. He knew how to bring a woman down gently from an orgasm. God, I loved that man. The boys hugged me between them also telling me how pretty I was and how lucky they were. How they would never forget me being their first. They were so sweet I had watery eyes. Each kissed me softly and tenderly.

"You men will make some woman proud someday. You are wonderful lovers."

"Yes they will," June agreed.

"You men have done some good work tonight. If you work for me as hard as you work for my wife you men will be leading your own crews soon. That set us all to laughing together

We held one another for a while the boy's eyes were getting heavy. I kissed them a few times softly, tenderly with a gentle tongue. "You boys gonna be ok up here?"

"Yes Miss Pam," they said in unison. I had already gotten used to that. Quite common for twins.

I got up, and June and Ted followed. "Good night boys. You have done me proud."

"Good night mom." I could tell both were all but falling asleep.

I smiled seeing June softly brush their face. I smiled as she leaned over Jim and kissed John softly on the forehead then giggled. They kissed Jim softly and giggled again.

Ted followed us to the back. "Did they cop them a feel?"

June giggled like a schoolgirl. "They did. Naughty Boys." But she kept giggling and smiling.

"Now then," June pulled me to her kissing me. Her tongue met mine and I kissed back just as hard. "I wanna fuck the boss's sexy wife also."

"Hell yes girl!"

June and I turned the bed back she got me up in the middle propped up on the pillows. "Now I get to taste that fucked pussy."

My mouth dropped open as she winked at me. "Fuck that is sexy June." I pulled her to me.

Damn, she was good at too. After a minute she looked back a Ted who stood there smiling. "Well don't just stand there." She pushed her ass up. "Give Pam something to eat out of mine. You only filled me once."

Ted took time to open the window all the way. "You two ladies feel free to let the neighborhood know what is going on. We did too.

I was screaming," Yes eat my puss girl." And cumming.

June would pull up every once in a while and moan loud. "Fuck! Your husband's cock is so fucking big!!"

We both let the world know we were cumming over and over. Ted started and we both were loudly encouraging him.

"Cum in my fucking pussy."

"Do it Lover fill her hot pussy so I can eat it."

We had put on a hell of a vocal show for the neighbors. Whistles and all kinds of hot and sexy calls were singing out around the lake.

Ted got us a couple of drinks from the fridge and came back. "Damn baby."

"What?" I looked at him.

"You drained them boys they are both in there snoring. Slept through all that."

June and I laughed. "I know I am a horrible mom."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Doing that with the boys here."

"You did nothing wrong. I have now decided to invite our daughter next year. Now, are you ready for me to eat cum filled pussy of yours?"

"Fuck yeah baby. I haven't had a cock in seven years or pussy in nine. But that is changing starting tonight."

Ted only watched for a bit then somehow was hard again and plunged into me and we started it all over again with us cumming and screaming for everyone.

Three fell asleep. Ted didn't cum again but he sure fucked me hard for a while.

After breakfast June, Jim, and John all agreed to go home and get things ready for Monday even though we tried to talk them into staying. June got up in Ted's lap. I guess I should thank you for the job." Ted smiled. "Please know that isn't why I fucked you."

"I do baby," He kissed her softly "I want you to know I am not doing this because you did either."

"What?"

"That old car of yours is on its last legs. You come in Monday with the boys. You will be using one of the office sedans till you get another of your own."

June wiped her eyes and kissed him softly and tenderly for a long time. "Thank you."

"You are welcome."

Everybody laughed and hugged one another. The men shook hands and we walked them to their vehicles and waiving as they left.

"Thank you, Baby." Ted kissed me.

"For what."

"I enjoyed making love to you and June. I knew I would love watching you, and the boys. But I never would have thought you would like watching me, with another woman.

He held me in his arms, me looking up at him. "She isn't the last one either."

"Oh?" Jim raised an eyebrow.

"No. More to come." I took off running and giggling.

Ted caught me and bent me over the table outside. Pulled my shorts down and entered me there for any and all to see. Several did as he slowly and gently pumped me for a long time. We went in, showered changed the sheets, and spent the rest of the day napping and making the sweetest love.