Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way that only Topper could, he wondered if he was the only one who could feel the ghostly presence of George. He wondered if he was the only one who could hear his voice. In the way that the voice was haunting and encouraging him, he wondered if the spirit of George was sexually and forbiddingly encouraging Diana, Briana, Mary, and Agnes on the art of swinging too. Needing all the help he could get, he hoped that George was sexually suggesting swinging sex scenarios to his wife, her sister, her mother, and her grandmother.

Possibly, with them all hopefully possessed by the deceased spirit of George, perhaps this Nude Day wouldn't be a bust after all. Instead of hoping that everyone will strip naked, perhaps, more befittingly, once they all stripped naked, with George as their swinging, sexual guide from the other side, they'd all want to have sex. Perhaps, they'd all want to have sex with him. The only thing that he'd love even more than seeing his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law naked is to have sex with them.

'How hot would that be to have sex with Briana, Mary, and/or Agnes,' thought Christopher.

Perhaps, with George's help from the other side, he'd help make this the swinging house that it was meant to be. He'd love nothing more than to have swinging sex with his wife's sister, mother, and/or grandmother. In the way that he was whispering how to sexually seduce his wife's, female relatives, perhaps, he hoped that George was giving them pointers on how to sexually seduce him. Perhaps, George would help arrange for Christopher to live out his sexual fantasies with his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and his GILF of a grandmother-in-law.

'I can only hope,' he thought.

With ghosts, God, the Devil, and angels as impossible to prove as they are to disprove, maybe he was imagining what he was sensing. Maybe he was imagining what he was feeling. Maybe he was imagining what he was hearing. There's no such thing as ghosts, are there? What are the odds of George not only haunting his house but also haunting him and whoever else lives here?

Yet, George was suggesting sexual ideas of what to do with his naked sister-in-law, his naked mother-in-law, and his naked grandmother-in-law that he never would have considered. George was suggesting that if they didn't strip naked, he should take it upon himself to strip them naked. George was suggesting that if they didn't have sex with him, that he should force them to have sex with him. Furthermore, if they wouldn't strip naked as promised and have sex with him as he hoped they would, seemingly, George was eager to help persuade them to not only strip naked but also have sex with him.

'Needing whatever help I can get to hopefully have sex with my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and/or my grandmother-in-law, I like the idea of having a swinging, friendly ghost in my corner,' thought Christopher.

# # #

He heard George's voice again as if Gloria's deceased husband was there in his bedroom with him.

"When in the swinging lifestyle, even though no means no, sometimes, some women enjoy being taken," whispered George. "Even when their mouths say no, their eyes, their bodies, and their sexual actions say yes. If they won't willingly undress and have swinging sex with you, then you must take matters in hand. You must take them. You must strip them naked and force them to have sex," whispered George in his head.

Christopher looked around his room in disbelief.

"Wow," he said. "I never thought about taking my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and/or grandmother-in-law. I never thought about stripping them naked against their will."

George laughed.

"Trust me. Sometimes, but not all the time, some women want you to take them. Sometimes, but not all the time, some women want you to strip them naked. Sometimes, but not all the time, some women want you to force them to have sex."

Not as sexually experienced as George, of course, Christopher was shocked that some women wanted to be taken. He was shocked that some women wanted to be stripped naked. He was shocked that some women wanted to be forced.

"As if the man was their Dom, some women want to be physically and sexually controlled. As if the man was her sexual abuser or rapist, sometimes, some women want the man to force themselves on her," said George.

Christopher was shocked to hear George profess that he forced himself upon those women who wanted to be forced when they didn't willingly and voluntarily strip themselves naked and have sex with him.

"Oh, my God, George," said Christopher as if he was having a conversation with an alive man instead of having a conversation with a ghost. "I can't do that. That's paramount to rape."

George laughed again.

"Nonsense. Don't be silly. Women are sexual teasers. They want the man to make the first, sexual move. They want the man to exert his will over her will," said George.

In a quandary, Christopher was confused.

"How will I know when no means no? How will I know if they don't want me to strip them naked and have sex with them or if they do? If I forced myself on my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and/or my grandmother-in-law, I could never look them in the eyes again. I'd be so ashamed. I'd be so remorseful. I could never forgive myself. Moreover, I could go to jail."

George laughed a loud, ghostly laugh. His laugh was so loud that Christopher wondered if anyone else could hear him laughing out loud. He was glad that he could make the spirit of George laugh.

"Nonsense," said George. "Trust me. Just as all men are whoremongers, deep down inside, when the chips are down, and their backs are up against the wall, whether a housewife, a nun, a virgin, a stripper, a porn star, or a prostitute, all women are whores. Whether a sister-in-law, mother-in-law, or grandmother-in-law, all women want sex. If Briana refuses to strip naked to celebrate Nude Day naked as she promised, pull her pants and panties down to her ankles, bend her over the table, and fuck her," said George raising his voice in anger.

Christopher looked around his bedroom in shock that a swinger would profess forced sex.

"I could never do that to my sister-in-law," he said. Only, instead of feeling ashamed, he was sexually excited by the thought of stripping Briana naked and having forced sex with her. How hot would that be to see Briana's naked ass and pussy? How hot would that be to have my wicked, sexual way with my sister-in-law? "Could I? Do I dare violate her in such a sexually inappropriate way?"

Christopher heard George's ghostly laugh again.

"If Mary refuses to strip naked to celebrate Nude Day as she promised, sneak up behind her and lift her dress over her head. Then, tie it in a knot, pull up her bra, and pull down her panties. Then, when she's naked, touch her, feel her, and fondle her everywhere. Finally, cut a hole in her dress where her mouth is, push her to her knees, and forced her to blow you," said George. "Trust me. Something that I know for a fact, she wants to suck your cock as much as you want her to suck your cock."

Christopher was filled with as much shame as he was filled with sexual excitement.

'My mother-in-law wants to suck my cock,' he thought. The ghost of George knows this for a fact. If anyone would know that Mary wants to blow me, George would know. I can't believe Diana's mother wants to have sex with me. I can't believe Briana's mother sexually lusts over me in the way that I sexually lust over her,' thought Christopher. 'I can't believe Agnes' daughter wasn't to suck my prick.'

He looked around the room as if to see where he should address George.

"I can't do that to my mother-in-law," said Christopher feebly protesting. "In the way that I can't strip my sister-in-law naked and force myself on her, I can't strip my mother-in-law naked and force myself on her. Just as I'd never touch and feel her anywhere against her will, I'd never force Diana's mother to blow me," said Christopher.

Nonetheless his feeble protests, he was already sexually excited by the thoughts of stripping Mary naked. He was already sexually excited by the thoughts of touching and feeling her everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law. He was already sexually excited by the thoughts of Mary stroking his prick and sucking his prick. He was already sexually excited about cumming in Mary's mouth and watching her swallowing his cum.

George laughed his ghostly laugh again. Obviously, he thought Christopher sexually naïve. Obviously, he thought that Christopher knew very little about women. Instead of putting them on pedestals in the way he always treated the women in his life, clearly, George saw women for who they were. Obviously, George saw them all as whores. Instead of worshipping women, George preferred to get down and dirty with them.

"If Agnes refuses to strip naked, while giving her a foot massage, spread her legs, expose her panties, and lower your mouth to her crotch. If Agnes refuses to give you sex, then take it. Finger her pussy and lick her pussy through her panties. Trust me, I know that she wants you to eat her pussy as much as you'd love to eat her pussy," whispered George.

Christopher looked around his room aghast.

"I can't do that. Just as I can't spread Agnes' legs to expose her panties, I can't finger her and lick her through her panties. That's so wrong. That's so nasty. She'd think that I was a pervert. She'd think that I'm a rapist. She'd never speak to me again if I dare to violate her in such a sexually, inappropriate way," said Christopher.

George laughed, yet again. Christopher was glad that he could entertain his friendly albeit sexual ghost. Even though he felt good about owning this beautiful house, now that he got to meet George, he felt bad that he never had a chance to live in the house that he built.

"Something I learned from watching the verbal exchange of foot massages between John Travolta as Vincent Vega and Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction, any woman who wants a foot massage wants you to eat her pussy. Any woman who wants you to be intimate with her feet, wants you to be intimate with her pussy. Any woman who allows you to rub her feet and massage her feet, wants you to finger her pussy and rub her clit."

Trying to see George's ghost, Christopher looked around his room shocked.

"No way. A foot massage is just a foot massage. There's nothing sexual about a foot massage. Massaging a women's feet is nothing like masturbating a woman cunt or eating a woman's pussy," said Christopher. "I can't possibly finger and lick my wife's grandmother through her panties. I'd feel like such a pervert," she Christopher. "She'd never forgive me by forcing her to have oral sex."

George laughed again.

"The keyword is massage. There are spots on the top of the foot and on the sole of a foot that will make any woman sexually aroused and horny," said George. "Just as all men become sexually excited and get erections when a pretty woman is massaging their naked bodies, all women become sexually aroused and wet when a handsome man is giving them a foot massage.

Christopher looked around his room as if George was crazy for suggestion that foot massages were sexual.

"It's just a foot massage," said Christopher innocently. "Isn't it?"

Even though he professed that foot massages were just foot massages, he knew differently. He always masturbated after giving Agnes a foot massage. In the way that he always held the heel of her Agnes' foot on his cock through his pants and stealthily rubbed her foot against him, he had always deemed foot massages as sexual.

He enjoyed massaging her feet as much as he enjoyed massaging his erect prick with the back of her feet. He always wondered if his wife's grandmother knew that he was massaging his erect prick as much as he was massaging her feet. He always wondered if his wife's grandmother knew that he was sneaking peaks of her white, granny panties while he massaged her feet.

George laughed, yet again, this time at Christopher's denial.

"In the way that Mimi Rogers was sexually excited in Full Body Massage, all women become sexually aroused when a handsome man is giving them a full body, naked massage," said George. "Obviously, you don't believe me. The next time you massage Agnes' feet, lift her foot and take her toes in your mouth. Trust me. Once you suck her toes, she'll want you to lick her pussy," said George.

Christopher was shocked that the sexual seduction of Agnes could be so easy. In all the times he massaged her feet, he never thought about sucking her toes. In all the times he massaged her feet, he never considered looking for the sexual G spot on the soul of her foot. In all the times he massaged her feet, other than trying to sneak a peek of her white, granny panties and rubbing her foot against his cock, he never thought what he was doing was sexual. Looking for George's apparition, Christopher looked around his bedroom.

George laughed again before continuing in his verbal, suggestive instruction of the sexual assault of Agnes.

"Then, something you always do, while massaging her shoulders, instead of only massaging her shoulders, massage her tits and finger her nipples too. Trust me, as long as you have a slow hand and a gentle touch instead of groping her, she'll allow you to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples. Then, when she turns her head to feebly protest you touching and feeling her in such an inappropriate, sexual way, stick your cock in her mouth and force her to blow you," whispered George. "Put a heavy hand behind her head and hump her mouth and fuck her face."

In the way that he looked at George's invisible apparition over Mary, he looked for George's apparition over Agnes.

"I can't do that. I can't force my wife's grandmother to blow me," said Christopher.

George laughed yet again.

"Trust me. In the way that Briana wants you to fuck her and Mary wants to blow you, Agnes would love to suck your cock," said George.

# # #

As shocked as he was sexually excited, Christopher couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe what George was suggesting he do if his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and/or grandmother-in-law refused to strip naked, celebrate Nude Day naked, and refuse to have sex with him. In the way that he now imagined stripping Briana naked and forcing himself on her, he imagined stripping Mary and Agnes naked and forcing himself on them. Something he never considered doing, he imagined the three women feigning their resistance before welcoming his sexual advances and allowing him to sexually take them and pleasure them.

Based on George's sexual suggestions, as if he was Harvey Weinstein, if Briana refused to strip naked, he imagined touching, feeling, fondling, squeezing, and slapping his sister-in-law's ass through her pants and panties. As if he was Donald Trump with a prostitute, a porn star, a contestant on the Apprentice, or a beauty pageant queen, as he confessed to Billy Bush, he imagined grabbing and fingering Briana's pussy through her pants and panties. As if he was Bill Cosby, he imagined kissing her and sticking his tongue in her mouth while feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra before stripping her naked.

Based on George's swinging, sexual suggestion, in one, quick, fluid motion, Christopher imagined pulling down his sister-in-law pants and panties. As if he was a gynecologist giving her a pelvic exam, he imagined Briana naked below the waist. He imagined seeing her naked ass, feeling her naked ass, and fingering her naked pussy. Fighting him to preserve her modesty, her morals, and her dignity, he imagined her feebly struggling against his sexual will.

Then again, based on George's sexual suggestions, when she stopped struggling, he imagined kissing her and making out with her. When she stopped resisting him and welcomed him instead, he imagined spinning her around and bending her over the table. Ready to fuck his wife's nearly, naked sister, he imagined pulling down his pants and pulling out his erect, naked cock. He imagined fucking her hard and fucking her fast until she had a sexual orgasm.

Just as George had said, he imagined his sexy sister-in-law wanting him to fuck her as much as he wanted to fuck her. Imagining her already wet when he fingered her naked cunt, as soon as he penetrated her, he imagined his wife's baby sister humping him as hard and as fast as he was humping her. Then, when he reached beneath her top and bra to fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples, he imagined her becoming as sexually excited as he was.

"Oh, my God, Christopher," he imagined Briana saying as if George's voice was now his voice. "Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Fuck me, Christopher. Fuck me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, Christopher, fuck me. Make me cum. I need to cum. I need to feel you cum inside me. I need you to give me your baby," he imagined Diana's sister saying.

As if Briana was his wife instead of his sister-in-law, he imagined fucking her hard and fucking her fast. He imagined fucking her in the way that he fucked his wife before they were married, when they were first married, and before they had Elizabeth. Somehow and somewhere losing the sexual passion after she had a child, he imagined fucking his sister-in-law in the way that he wished he could still fuck his wife, fuck her mother, and fuck her grandmother. He imagined fucking Briana in the way that he imagined her fucking him.

# # #

With George seemingly as horny as Christopher was, his ghostly voice was relentless in offering his helpful, sexual suggestions. Once he was done giving him sexual instructions on how to sexually seduce his sister-in-law, he gave him sexual instructions on how to sexually seduce his mother-in-law and his grandmother-in-law. If it wasn't for George's voice in his head, he never would have dared try to have sex with his wife's sister never mind with his wife's mother and grandmother.

If Mary refused to strip naked, as instructed by George, he imagined reaching his hands down and pulling his mother-in-law's dress over her head and tying it in a knot. With her arms helpless in the air as if she was surrendering in an armed robbery, he imagined pulling up her bra and pulling down her panties. Once he imagined her naked, he imagined touching, feeling, and fondling her naked body everywhere. He imagined feeling her big tits, fingering her erect nipples, rubbing her clit, finger fucking her pussy, and squeezing her shapely ass.

Then, with George's voice still in his head, he imagined cutting a hole where her mouth was and forcing Diana's and Briana's mother to her knees. While he felt her big, naked breasts and fingered her erect, hard nipples, based on what George said that Mary wanted to suck his cock, he imagined forcing Mary to blow him. He imagined putting a heavy hand behind her brunette, pretty head and humping her mouth and fucking her face. He imagined cumming in his mother-in-law's mouth and holding her in place until she swallowed his cum.

"Christopher! Oh, my God! What are you doing?" He imagined his mother-in-law vehemently protesting when he quickly pulled her dress over her head and tied it in a knot? Something he had never seen before, he imagined staring at his sexy mother-in-law in her low-cut, white bra and sexy, white, bikini panties. "How dare you? Untie my dress immediately." Instead of untying her dress, he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples through her bra. "Don't you dare lift my bra. Don't you dare expose my naked breasts. Don't you dare feel my breasts. Don't you dare finger my nipples."

As soon as she told him what not to do, as if she was sexually suggesting what he should do, he ignored her and did what he wanted to do. Ignoring her feigned resistance, he lifted his mother-in-law's bra. Ignoring her loud protests, he exposed her naked breasts to his horny eyes. Ignoring her struggling in his arms, he felt her naked tits and fingered her erect nipples. In the way that he wanted to do with his sexy sister-in-law, he had his wicked, sexual way with his MILF of a mother-in-law.