Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have beautiful breasts, Mary," he said feeling her tits. "I love your erect nipples," he said pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. "I love your big tits and your big nipples," he said while imagining squeezing her naked breasts and pinching her naked nipples.

As if she had invited him to do so instead of stripping her topless, he continued having his wicked sexual way with his mother-in-law's naked breasts.

"Don't. Stop," he imagined Mary saying. Then, when he felt her ass and pussy through her panties, she protested again. "Christopher! What the Hell are you doing? Oh, my God. Don't you dare pull down my panties."

Ignoring her command, he imagined pulling down her panties. He imagined exposing her naked, shapely ass and her trimmed, brown pussy. He imagined touching and feeling his MILF of a mother-in-law everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law but everywhere that George suggested that he touch and feel her. He imagined feeling, fondling, and squeezing her naked tits while fingering, pulling, turning, twisting, and pinching her naked nipples. Masturbating his mother-in-law, he imagined fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit, and feeling and sexually squeezing her naked ass.

"Oh, Mom," he said addressing his wife's mother as if she was his mother. "You're so beautiful. You're so sexy," he said continuing to feel her big tits, finger her erect nipples, rub her clit, and squeeze her shapely ass. "You have such a beautiful body. I love your shapely ass."

He imagined staring at his naked mother-in-law as if he had never seen a naked woman before. He stared at Briana's and Diana's naked mother in the way that he couldn't wait to stare at his wife's naked sister and naked grandmother. With George still haunting him and his voice still in his head, he dreamt of tomorrow. He dreamt of celebrating Nude Day with his wife's naked sister, naked mother, and naked grandmother. As if it was really happening, he dreamt of having his wicked, sexual way with his mother-in-law.

"Christopher. Please don't. Please stop. I'm naked. I can't believe you stripped me naked. I'm so embarrassed that you're seeing me without my clothes. I'm so embarrassed that you're touching me and feeling me everywhere a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law," he imagined her saying in feigned protest.

# # #

After hearing George's voice giving him instructions on how to sexually seduce his sister-in-law and mother-in-law, he heard George's voice telling him how to sexually seduce his grandmother-in-law. If it wasn't for George's experience as a swinger, never would he had consider being aggressively sexual with his wife's, female relatives. Never would he considered stripping her sister, her mother, and her grandmother naked while forcing them to have sex with him.

This time, George gave him sexual instructions on how to sexually seduce Agnes. Even though he'd like to see his wife's GILF of a grandmother naked, he never thought that he would. Even though he'd like to have sex with his wife's GILF of a grandmother, he never thought she'd have sex with him. Yet, with George whispering sexual instructions in his head as he slept, he felt confident that not only would he sexually seduce Diana's sister and mother but also that he'd sexually seduce her grandmother too.

If Agnes refused to strip naked, Christopher imagined stripping her naked. He imagined massaging his grandmother-in-law's feet and sucking her toes before massaging her shoulders, fondling her breasts, and fingering her nipples while she rested on the chaise lounge. Following George's sexual instructions, while massaging her feet, he imagined finding her G spot and giving her a sexual orgasm without even have to finger her pussy. He imagined his wife's grandmother cumming from him giving her a foot massage.

Then, not nearly done there, he imagined spreading her legs, pushing open her knees, lowering his mouth to her panty clad pussy, and licking and fingering her through her granny panties. He imagined Agnes struggling in feigned resistance to stop him. Yet, with no one giving her the pleasure of oral sex in years, he imagining her relenting to his mouth, tongue, and fingers. He imagined him having sex with her and her having sex with him.

"Christopher. What are you doing? I'm all exposed. Please don't look at my panties," he imagined Agnes saying in feeble protest. Then, when he lowered his mouth to her panty clad pussy and fingered her while licking her, as if he was sexually pacifying her, she seemed to relax before growing sexually aroused. "Christopher. You dirty boy. You shouldn't be touching me and licking me in such a sexual way," he imagined her saying in a husky, sexual, lust filled voice. He imagined her holding his head in place and submitting to his sexual will and surrendering to his touches and licks.

He laughed.

"Relax and enjoy the sexual pleasure of having me finger and lick your panty, clad cunt," he imagined saying.

As if he was really eating Agnes, he continued licking her while fingering her.

"Christopher," he imagined her feebly protesting again. "Oh, my God," he imagined her saying while knowing exactly what he was doing. She verbalized everything he was doing to her as if she was becoming sexually aroused by saying it. While holding a heavy hand to the back of his head, she listed all of his sexual actions. "What are you doing? How dare you expose my panties? How dare you lick and finger me through my panties? How dare you feel my breasts and finger my nipples," he imagined the feeble protests of Agnes?

Not done sexually assaulting Mary's mother, while continuing to finger and lick her bushy pussy through her panties, he imagined reaching up both hands to feel her big tits and finger her nipples through her blouse and bra. Then, when he imagined her protesting to him touching her in such a sexual way, he imagined standing and straddling her and forcing her to suck his cock. In the way that he did with her daughter, he humped her mouth and fucked her face. Holding her head in place with a heavy hand, he imagined cumming in her mouth and forcing her to swallow before giving her a cum bath.

Christopher looked at his alarm. It was 3:33 in the morning and he had to get up to pee. Expecting to see his shadow standing against a wall or hiding in the corner, he looked around his bedroom in search of George's ghost. Armed and dangerous with George's sexual suggestions, now if his wife's relatives refused to strip naked and celebrate Nude Day naked, he felt sexually excited that he had an alternate plan. If they didn't voluntarily and willingly remove their clothes, he'd strip them naked. If they refused to have sex with him, he'd forced them to have sex with him.

"Thank you, George for your helpful suggestions. Now, do me a favor and whisper the same things to Briana, Mary, and Agnes that you whispered to me. Make them want to willingly and voluntarily remove their clothes. Make them want to celebrate Nude Day naked. Make them welcome me sexually. Make them want to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with them," said Christopher as if George was really in his room with him.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.