All Comments on 'Nude Day Wasn't For Me'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story , love it. AAAAAA++++++

DG HearDG Hearalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. It was fun to write it.

with respect

DG Hear

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

It's good to read a story where the good guy comes out ahead, thanks.

5🌟s

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, but felt rather clinical and lacked some emotion. Not sure how I would handle being in that family and seeing the sister often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Mary ever grow up? You could do a sequel if the marriage with Beth was challenged by Mary before she matured.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done, felt somewhat obvious and too short. Didn't feel any surprise about what happened and how. Perhaps giving away the plot with the title was a bad idea?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like reading a newspaper article, written by a bored journalist, ready to retire.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Always enjoy your stories. And any band that plays the YMCA and Chicken song is awesome!!! Thanks for posting

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
A truly great story

I have read every one of your stories and I have to say they are all excellent.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Writing was a bit mechanical and formulaic. Storyline was enjoyable enough

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! That's why you're one of the ELITE authors. Please write a follow-up, telling what happened to Mary and if she's still a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This can’t be the same DG Hear. The story read like it was created by a computer program. It had no flow or humanity to it.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable tale. Glad Beth was honest with him when Mary wasn’t and that he made the right choice in the end. Best wishes in the contest.

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

I met Mary.

We went out.

She slept around.

I went out with her sister.

Happily ever after.

That's what I see when I read this. Zero emotional involvement, just lots of short paragraphs.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another DGHear feel good story. Happy ending’s. 😀

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

In my mind this is how I pronounce your name: “Did Ya Hear”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good story. Loved the plot and the sex too!

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

If Mary was such a slut he should have been questioning his own self about how she so easily fooled him. An std test should have been the first order of business after he learned of her present behavior. A sweet ending to a well written story.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable and entertaining boxes checked!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well written with a great storyline with a happily ever after, what more could a reader want. I have yet to read one of DG's stories that I did not fully enjoy reading. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a beautiful story. I was familiar with another story that didn’t turn out as well for the John character so I held my breath the whole way. This is a nicer version.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I didn't like the whole part with the cruise. He was warned by Beth as to what Mary was like. He agreed to go on the cruise without setting any expectations of being exclusive, and not sharing. Then he runs away when she does exactly what he was warned she would do. He set himself and her up for failure. Then there didn't appear to be much pain or angst after it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I found out my significant other was sleeping around, I doubt I would have sex with her “one last time.” Chances for STD or having a kid and being chained to her forever aren’t worth it. Formulaic story, but I rate 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mary was a lying, cheating slut. She misled him all the while fucking around on him hoping he'd join her lifestyle. She should have been upfront before they slept together. And Beth should have told him sooner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories