Nude Day Wasn't For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it over for sure between you two?"

"Yeah, I gave her a choice. I told her I could forgive her past but it was time to choose her future and she chose her friends and the nude beach. Thank you for telling me what she was really like Beth. Maybe I'll see you again sometime. Goodbye."

I never did hear from Mary. I did get a call the following week from Beth.

"You were right, Johnny. Mary called me for a ride from the airport. She talked all the way home about how she really blew it with you when you gave her an ultimatum. She kept saying how she chose badly because she had sex with all her male friends and none of them was as good to her as you were."

"All my feelings for Mary left when I saw her fucking Bob."

"Apparently Bob offered to take Mary and one of her girlfriends on tour with him and the band next month to Las Vegas and California," Beth said.

"Well, I hope she finds what she needs. I actually thought we had something special. Thank you for everything Beth."

I went on with my life, making calls, and earning a good living. But I did miss Mary. How could I not, she was so beautiful and fun to be with. That is, she was until I found out the truth about her. A few times I dated again, but it just wasn't the same. I thought about giving Beth a call but it didn't seem right to drop one sister and then start dating the other.

A month or so went by and I got another call from Beth.

"Hi stranger," said Beth. "I just called to tell you the latest. Mary left for Las Vegas with Bob. Mom and dad weren't happy about it but that's what she wanted to do. Mom asked about you and Mary said you both decided it wasn't working out and broke up. She even told mom I could have you. So since she gave you to me would you like to go out sometime?"

I didn't know what to think. Beth was a very good-looking woman with a great personality and body.

"Sure, we can go out this Saturday. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes. You must have noticed I liked you but I hated how Mary was using you. Mom told me she always knew there was another side of Mary but she was hoping being with you would change that."

"OK, you pick where you want to go. Let me know whether to dress up or dress down. It's all up to you."

"Dress up. We'll have dinner at a nice lounge with some relaxing music and maybe some dancing. Mary used to tell me you were a good dancer."

"Beth, there is one thing I need you to do. Don't keep talking about Mary. I'm going out with you, not her. I don't want to do any comparisons. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I promise not to bring up her name."

When I stopped by to pick her up for our date, her mom greeted me at the door and even gave me a hug.

"Johnny, it's so good to see you again."

About that time, Beth came into the room. She had a big smile that showed her dimples.

"Beth, you look beautiful. Where are we going tonight?" I asked.

"I got us a reservation at The City Lounge. Have you ever been there?"

I shook my head. "I haven't."

"There's a local band playing. They play a lot of the oldies but goodies music. I've listened to it my whole life—probably because my parents always played it."

"Sounds good to me. Nice seeing you again, Mrs. Waters."

We were both a little nervous at first. After all, I had been with her sister first. But once we settled in at the restaurant everything went fine. Beth told me about bits and pieces of her childhood.

"High school was easy for me but I never had a clear goal in mind for a career. So I went to the state college, hoping to find something that interested me. After I graduated from there, I started at the insurance agency. I'm not only the receptionist but now I'm working at getting my license to be an agent. I handle a lot of walk-ins and answer questions for people right now."

She had a smile that just pulled me in. Every once in a while I compared her with her sister and I hated that I did. She rated as high or higher than Mary did. Of course, once I knew the truth about her sister, it changed my thinking.

I asked her if she dated or had a boyfriend.

"Johnny, if I had a boyfriend I wouldn't be with you now. I dated quite a few guys in high school and in college but I wasn't loose so most of my dates were only one time. I've always wanted a guy I could trust and who wanted me for who I am, not just for the sex. I want the big house and at least two kids. A husband who can be faithful to me and I will be faithful to him. That kind of man is hard to find now days. That's why it bothered me when Mary told me about your relationship and then she shit on it. I'm sorry. I know I wasn't supposed to mention her."

"It's OK, Beth. I could tell you were talking from your heart. Let's head into the lounge and hear some old songs. I really want to hold you. Beth, I promise you that I will never lie to you. I'll always be honest."

We went over to the lounge and most of the patrons were middle age. Beth said it was because of the type music the band played. A number of people said hi to Beth. She said it was because it was one of her favorite places. We sat down and ordered drinks and Beth was right. They were playing songs from my parents era. It felt nostalgic and I really liked it. When they started playing one of my old favorites, 'Where or When', I asked Beth to dance with me.

I took her into my arms and she smiled. As we were dancing, she sang along softly. She had a beautiful voice.

"It seems we stood and talked like this before. We looked at each other in the same way then, but I can't remember where or when"

Damn, she felt so good in my arms. I started dancing with her double time and we moved all over the dance floor. A lot of the people smiled at us. After we sat back down, I told her she had a beautiful voice. She told me she sang in both the high school and college choirs. We spent the next two hours dancing to most of the slow songs. Finally, it was time to take her home.

"I want to see you again," I said.

"You come to town every two weeks if I'm not mistaken."

"I don't want to wait two weeks. I'm only an hour away. Let's go somewhere next weekend. Anywhere you want to go."

"OK, you said anywhere. Let's take in a baseball game. I've never been to one and always wanted to go."

"A baseball game it is," I said.

She smiled and I leaned over and kissed her. I pulled back, looked into her eyes and kissed her again. Then I said goodnight and left for home.

I couldn't help thinking about her all the way home. Could two people become that close so soon after meeting? As soon as I got home, my phone rang. I had to wonder who would be calling me so late.

"Hello," I said.

"Johnny, it's Beth. I didn't want to call while you were driving. Mom wants to know if you want to come to dinner tomorrow. We're having a cookout and dad's grilling ribs. Mom told me to invite you. Would you like to come?"

I know I was smiling. "Yes, I'll be there. Do I need to bring anything?"

"Dad said some Miller Lite would be good. Mom likes wine coolers. Be here around noon."

"Miller Lite and wine coolers it is. Beth I had a wonderful time tonight. Goodnight."

I thought I would sleep good but all I did was toss and turn. I couldn't get my mind to take a break. I got up the next morning, took a shower, and headed to the store. When I got to the Waters' house, I had beer in one hand and wine coolers in the other. Beth opened the door, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

The following weekend we went to the ballpark and had a great time. Beth had her blonde hair in a ponytail and a ball cap on. She was so much fun to be with. At the seventh inning stretch she stood up and sang 'Take me out to the ball game' along with everyone else. Damn! What a voice.

We started going out every weekend. We even went to an amusement park to ride the roller coasters. She was one down to earth young woman. We hadn't done anything more sexual but kiss.

We had been going out for over a month and a half. One Saturday we went out to dinner and then to The City Lounge. We were dancing when the owner came up to us and asked Beth to sing. She nodded before she explained that once in a while she would sing for the patrons. That's why so many knew her.

She got up and the owner announced, "Beth Waters is going to sing for us. For those who are regulars, you know how lucky we are to have her here tonight."

"This is for a special person. It's 'When I Fall in Love'."

When I fall in love it will be forever

Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world like this is

Love is ended before it's begun

And too many moonlight kisses

Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

Beth looked at me most of the time. Damn, she sang like an angel. I had tears in my eyes listening to her. When she finished I stood up along with the others and applauded. Beth came back to our table and I kissed her. It was strictly on impulse.

As we were leaving, a number of people spoke to Beth. She handled herself so beautifully. I asked her if she was ready to go home and she told me no.

"Johnny, take me to your home. I want to spend the night with you. I think we waited long enough. I'm in love with you and I believe you love me. If you don't love me or you're not sure, then you can take me to my house."

We didn't talk all the way to my place. As soon as I shut the door, I kissed her.

"I love you, John Jacobs, and I want to make love to you. I know we put this off for a long time but now I think we're both ready."

"I have loved you ever since you were honest with me about your sister. I had thought I had been dating the wrong one and I was right. I just didn't know what to do about it."

We went in my bedroom and I slowly undressed her. I then took off my own clothes. Beth told me she had been on the pill for years so I didn't need a condom unless I felt better using one. We lay on the bed and kissed for a few minutes and then I worked down to her breasts and sucked each nipple until they got hard. I continued kissing and licking her, over the fuzzy area below the belly button. I loved kissing that spot on a woman. I could feel her intake of breath.

I moved lower, to her trimmed blonde muff. I rubbed my face through it for a few minutes before licking her nub. I sucked it until it got harder and then moved down to her pussy. She had an orgasm as soon as my tongue entered her. She put both hands on my head and held me tight.

"Johnny, fuck me, fuck me now."

I rose up and began rubbing my cock on her pussy slit. Up and down, up and down. I slowly pushed the head into her. I then started pumping faster and faster and she was pushing up to meet me. I told her I was about to come and she began to come with me. It felt so good. I lay down on her but held my body up with my arms. We lay there until her pussy stopped pulsating. I then rolled off her.

"Johnny, don't get mad at me but Mary was right. You are one fantastic lover."

I smiled at her, got up, and turned off the lights, and we cuddled as we fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning, she was in the shower. She had a perfect body just like her sister. I hated it when my mind compares the two. Beth always came out ahead.

When she left the bathroom, she was wearing one of my T-shirts. The shirt never had it so good. I didn't say anything before heading into the shower. I could smell that Beth made us coffee and smiled.

"You can cook too?" I asked when I saw French toast on the table.

"I take after my mom."

We ate breakfast together as if it was our normal routine. She cleared the table then turned to me.

"Are you going to take me home now?"

"No, I'm taking you somewhere very special. I'm not telling you where it is until we get there."

We dressed then went out to my car. The drive wasn't long. No matter how often she asked me where we were going, I just smiled and shook my head. Soon I pulled up to a gated community and pushed the buttons to get in.

"This is my parents' house. I want them to meet you. It might seem odd, but I've never brought a woman to meet them."

I knocked on the door and the butler answered. "Mr. Jacobs, please come in."

Mom entered the room, came up, and hugged me. She looked over at Beth.

"Who is this beautiful young lady? Johnny, you know you have never brought anyone to meet us."

"Mom, this is my very special friend, Beth. I hope to marry her some day."

Beth's mouth fell open. We hadn't talked about it before so I expected her shocked expression

"If you love her then why haven't you asked her?"

"I was afraid she wasn't ready and I didn't think I could handle the rejection."

Mom was a very outspoken woman but you had to love her.

"I can tell by the way she looks at you that she's in love with you. Beth, if my Johnny asked you to marry him, would you say yes?"

"Mrs. Jacobs, I love your son with all my heart and my answer would be yes."

"Wait here, I'll be right back." She went in the other room, brought out a beautiful antique diamond ring, and handed it to me. "Johnny, this ring was your grandmothers and she wanted to pass it down in the family. Your sister and brother were already married before she passed away. Ask Beth if she likes it. She shouldn't have to wear a ring she doesn't like."

Beth had tears running down her cheeks. The butler brought her some tissues.

"Mrs. Jacobs they are the most beautiful rings I have ever seen."

Mom called dad into the room and said that Johnny had a lady friend and was going to propose to her. I stood there like a dumb ass.

"Johnny, do your thing."

I had to laugh because I knew my mom meant well. I knelt on one knee and took Beth's hand in mine.

"Beth, I know we haven't been together that long but I think we can learn about each other together. Will you do the honor of being my wife?"

Beth had tears running down her face. "Yes, I'll be your wife."

She leaned down and kissed me as I put the engagement ring on her finger.

Mom and dad both hugged Beth and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then they welcomed her into the family.

As we were driving to Beth's house, she asked me if I had planned this.

"As God as my witness, I was just going to introduce you to mom and dad. But, when mom started talking, I knew I wanted to do it. I hope you don't feel rushed."

"I was surprised but I was waiting until you were ready."

Beth's parents were happy but they thought we might be rushing it. She looked at her mother and smiled.

"Mom, so you know, I'm not pregnant. I'm in love. We need time to plan everything, so we'll wait a few months."

Time was flying by and Beth and her mom stayed busy with all the planning. Our church date was set and Beth convinced the oldies but goodies band to play at our reception.

We had decided not to live together until after the wedding. That meant I did a lot more driving, but I didn't care. One night, I got a call from Beth. She sounded quite nervous.

"Johnny, I need to see you."

"Beth, it's late. Can't it wait until tomorrow? Honey, just tell me what it is."

"I got a call from Mary and she asked if you and I were getting married. I told her it was true. It's crazy, but she wants to be my maid of honor. Ever since we were kids, we said we would stand up for each other. Can you handle that?"

"Beth, my days of wanting to be with your sister are over. I'm only in love with you. If you trust her, then I'm OK with it. Just remember it's you I want and you I'm marrying."

"I love you so much Johnny. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

The day of the wedding was upon us and I was a nervous wreck. The church was full of people, half of whom I didn't even know. I went up front with the pastor and the music started. Then the doors opened in the back of the church. I knew what was supposed to happen. The pastor had explained the order at the rehearsal the night before. But all I wanted to see was Beth. It seemed to take forever before I saw her.

She looked absolutely beautiful. I had tears running down my face and I couldn't stop them. Beth held her father's arm as they walked toward me. My head was spinning as we spoke our vows. Once the pastor pronounced us husband and wife, I pulled Beth to me and gave her a long passionate kiss.

We headed over to the hall and did all the usual greeting. I was a little worried the first time I hugged Mary but I didn't fill anything. From that moment on, I knew that Beth was my woman. The band played our favorite oldies. We also included the wedding favorites like YMCA, The Bunny Hop, The Macarena, and even that crazy Chicken song.

I loved dancing with Beth. When I held her in my arms, it was if no one else was there. The night was spectacular. Everyone had a great time and congratulated us over and over.

I moved to the same town as Beth and we bought that house she had always wanted—picket fence and all. We even put in a hot tub, which we really enjoy. I changed things around at work so I'm home almost every night. At times, I spend a night a week in a motel but I prefer being home with Beth.

Beth stopped taking the pill and after about a year, our first child was born. We are now working on child number three. I love being a dad and more than anything, being with a woman I really love.

On our first nude day together we stayed home, got naked, went in the hot tub and made love all day. That was our way of celebrating nude day.

Life is good!

Thank you for reading my story. Comments are welcomed and appreciated. Insults, not so much.

DG Hear

12