Nude Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And also, we were kissing, which gave me another rush, and I almost wished that we were doing that only, so we could concentrate on it, and then I didn't want that because his fingers found a place that started a bigger rush that kept on, and bloomed.

I swirled fingers helically around his shaft, getting slight contact to his balls, exploring the semen duct and the glans, all rapidly. Between kisses he was now fast-talking at me: "Oh-god-Cyndi-you're-amazing, if-this-is-just-today-that's-great, but-I'd-love-to-see-you-agAAIIINN—" I kissed to shut him up as I firmed my grip on his spasming cock. His gunk warmed my hand many times, then washed away.

Despite his bursts, he kept pleasuring me, and he abandoned my breast to get an arm around me, which was okay because both breasts compressed on his ribs, while buoyancy and his grip lifted me off the sand, and I was then into a full-on orgasm, maybe mangling his hand with my tightening thighs, but if it was on the G spot it should stay there, and I said "Kyle-yeah-that's-it, you-can-suck-at-volleyball, cause-you-made-me-cum, yeah-don't-stop-I'm-still-cumming, you-got-anything-else, you'd-rather-do-with-that-hand?"

Then he kissed me deep, for the sake of kissing. And I held him close, because now the kiss was doing more for me than the orgasm. Well, almost as much. The kiss was like the other actions he had taken, calm and purposeful, despite my weird requests. I dared to think that the kiss was also tender, and passionate, and showed how he felt about me.

My eyes had been closed for a while. Finally I ramped down, and opened them. I relaxed my legs, slid away from his hand, and gave him a smile. "Yes, you definitely can see me again," I said, running fingers through his wet beard, rearranging it for my amusement. "Although I'll be fully dressed."

He mock-pouted. "All the time?"

"We'll see. I do have more to learn about this handle of yours." Messing with his beard with one hand, I let a couple fingers of the other hand slide along what still felt like an erection.

He looked away.

"Oh Kyle, was this too much?" Now, now, I was paying attention to my better judgment. "Really, I've never done anything like this before, are you okay?"

He smiled my way sheepishly. "Am I okay?" he said, mocking both of us from during the game. "Yeah. I'm just catching up. I'm so glad we did that."

"Especially the kiss at the end," I whispered, even though nobody was within thirty feet of us. That may not have been completely true at first, but I meant it more when I was done saying it. I gazed at him in a way I never have at a man, as if he'd be what I see every day when I first open my eyes, and now I feared that things were happening too fast. I took a breath and said, "So, uh, I can see you again?"

He drew himself up in mock haughtiness. "Fully dressed."

I was relieved to find that fun broke the spell, or maybe delayed it a while. "That's better than waiting a whole year to see you nude again." Then I grabbed two fistfuls of beard and we kissed silly, and then finally we headed for shore, holding hands.

When we were in water shallow enough for my breasts to emerge, he asked, "Can I have your number?"

"Sure," I said. "Let me...oh..." And that was the problem with going nude! My phone was in the locker. We could go get our electronics, but that might spoil the spontaneous joy of what we'd done.

He may have thought that also. "I think I could memorize it, if you repeat it a few times."

I faced him. "Okay. You go first."

He recited his number, and I learned that we had different area codes, so I'd have to master ten digits. I recited mine, and he learned the same. Back and forth we repeated. Then I said, "Now tell me mine." I arched my back and ran my hands through my hair to the back of my head, elevating my boobs, bringing the nipples straight out to say hello. I bounced them.

He made it through four digits before cracking up.

I mock-scowled, covered my bosom with my hands, and said, "Now concentrate," and repeated my number again.

He recited it back correctly.

"And now?" I asked, again presenting my mammaries.

He let his jaw drop and said "Uhhhh—what?"

We laughed, it was all loads of fun, but I thought, Yes, please set aside your rational brain when I come on to you!

We resumed the shoreward walk, continuing to recite and firm up our memories. When we were at thigh-depth, he faced me, with sunlight on his dangling prick, and said, "What's my number?"

I was expecting that. I took a step closer to him and put on bedroom eyes. Slowly, breathily, I recited one digit at a time, now and then gnawing on my lower lip. His eyes widened, and his penis twitched. "Shit!" he hissed, and quickly dropped to his knees with a splash, looking around.

I knelt, leaned, kissed him, and said, "See? I am an awful person."

He whispered, "Now I know what to send you." Then he recited my number.

"I give you permission," I said. I stopped being awful and let him go flaccid. Then, this tumbled out: "I hate whoever wasn't honest with you."

He smiled, and now, damnit, I liked the eye-crinkling.

We stood and resumed our walk, again holding hands. Which I kept us doing after I saw Judy and Carla watching us.

We parted company with a wave, no more kissing today. Or diddling.

I was glad that the female anatomy does not have an obvious indicator that this just orgasmed, but the spring in my step might have given it away. I didn't care.

I flopped down onto my towel.

"Holding hands," said Judy with mock concern, "Now that's serious."

"It is," said Carla, quite serious, to Judy.

"He just wants free volleyball lessons," I said blithely.

They both let it drop. I went in search of my hat, which the wind had carried in the direction of our base camp. The rest of the day passed with all of us in post-adventure bliss.

On the trip home, Judy and Carla glanced at me a few times. Searchingly. I Mona-Lisa-smiled, and said nothing.

During the ride, I sent Kyle a text, and got one from him. Nothing naughty, just confirmed memorization. Yet these few typed words from him got me tingly behind the shorts I now wore.

I then realized that Kyle and I might have to deal with a health downside to such intimate contact with lake water.

Despite that, I started thinking about next year.

***

One year later, I was stuck at home, feeling a pang of regret.

Yet, as I stood and faced the glass door, and looked out beyond the balcony, I felt thick hairs tickle the back of my neck. I grinned and reached behind me, even as a hand gently surrounded my right breast. Not quite so gently, I twiddled my fingers among a phallus and testicles.

"Robe first," he said, extending a bundle of white terry cloth into my line of vision. "Until we see if the coast is clear."

I donned my robe as he closed and belted his. I slid open the door, and we stepped onto the balcony. There's always a breeze this high up, but the sun was warm.

We scanned the buildings nearby, also with balconies, and saw only a few people out, apparently not nude. None looked our way.

I heaved a sigh. "This year, I wanted to get you to a part of the beach I've heard about, where we could do a lot more than we did in the water."

He said, "We'll just have to do it here."

We faced each other.

We opened the robes.

We brought together our lips and bodies.

Fabric still covered our arms and backs, but we were nude enough.