Nude Hot Springs Retreat RetCon

Story Info
Two couples meet at Nude Hot Springs Retreat - Full Story.
6.1k words
4.27
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woods2
Woods2
15 Followers

Adults Only 18+ #NSFW #fiction 🔞

Nude Hot Springs RetCon Retreat

#NSFW #exhibitionism #voyeurism #LGBTQ #bisexual #nudism #ethicalNonMonogamy #sexPositive

This story includes MM and FF sex, ethical non-monogamy and sex positive view of sex outside of primary relationships

Disclaimer: the story is fictional and doesn't represent anything about any actual people, places, or events

-----------

Linda sat in the passenger seat, naked, her hand in John's lap as John drove down a bumpy, twisting, dirt road that wove through a dense pine forest. A creek ran near the road with steep wooded hills rising on either side. They were heading for two weeks at a nude hot springs retreat center deep in the forest. This wasn't what their usual life together was like.

Linda had planned a two week vacation for the two of them. She told John that it was a spiritual retreat center, meant for quiet reflection, where people work on personal or spiritual growth, either alone or with their partners. There would be meditation sessions and discussions on a wide variety of spiritual paths, with the focus of the whole place being meditation pools and walking meditation paths. No alcohol, no cannabis, no internet connection, no mobile phone service.

John could not possibly have been less interested in any of that, but it was perfect for Linda.

Linda promised that John wouldn't have to attend any of those sessions. There were plenty of hiking trails, a 50 meter lap swimming pool, a small theater where they often showed art-house films, and lots of places to play music with other visitors who brought instruments. He could bring his violin, guitar, and books.

After hearing all of that, he thought it was perfect for both of them.

Three days before they were to leave, Linda told him about sex at the retreat... It wasn't a swingers or lifestyle resort, but the retreat was adults only and it provided a sex-positive, lgbtq friendly, environment, where nudity and sex were considered healthy parts of life, not something shameful to be hidden away.

Sex in public places was permitted if it wasn't disturbing other visitors. In the hot springs pools, touching under water was fine as long as it wasn't too obvious above water. After dark, poolside sex was permitted as long as the pools weren't crowded. People could put out towels on the lawns and have sex there, but not anything with too many people.

Events could have a sexual component if there was clear notice and it was not visible or audible from outside the event. The movie theater had some showings of erotic films where discreet fucking was allowed. Occasionally, there were planned sexual play sessions in a field in the woods at night or in one of the larger event rooms.

Sex in the woods was allowed on the retreat's property as long as it was out of view of national forest owned land. One small loop trail through the woods was named the "Voyeur's Loop." There were small marked areas along the loop where up to 8 people could participate or watch. Non-sexual nudity was allowed in the adjacent national forest as well, as is typical in U.S. national forests.

The rules were all focused on not disturbing other people who may be meditating or who needed quiet to think. Sex was fine; being noisy wasn't.

...

John could not believe what he was hearing. This was absolutely not something that Linda normally would even consider. After they moved in together, sex had dwindled away, so much that he felt awkward even suggesting it. Now, she not only arranged the trip to the retreat, but also told John that each of them would be free to do whatever they wanted sexually while at the retreat, and that and they wouldn't necessarily spend much time together for the two weeks they would be there. They'd share a cabin, but with two beds. If it came up, they would tell people they practiced ethical non-monogamy. John had to look that up. They wouldn't need to come back to the cabin at night, with no need to tell the other person if they decided to spend the night out.

John asked Linda if she was breaking up with him, and she pointed out that would that be a really weird way to break up. He asked her if she was having an affair. She said she wasn't, but John often suspected that she did have affairs with her male friends and he knew that she did a few times early in their relationship.

Linda assured him nothing was going on with anyone else. She said that she wasn't comfortable talking about it, but that she needed changes for herself. She thought the retreat would be a good place to explore a different way of being married, and, if it worked out, they could continue it after the retreat. She wouldn't talk about it other than that.

John told Linda he wanted them to cancel the trip. Linda said it was important to her and that she would go on her own, so John was on his way to the retreat. She seemed relaxed and happy in the days leading up to the trip. John became more relaxed about it too, and thought it could be a new start for them.

...

The car finally reached the retreat parking lot, deep in the forest, with the retreat center still not in sight. This would be the last place they would have mobile phone reception. They left the parking lot, walked up the road to the gate of the retreat center, and checked in at the admissions office. Then they headed off to their cabin, a primitive, rustic one room cabin with electricity, two beds, and a sink. It was a short walk to communal bathroom and a slightly longer walk to communal showers. None of the facilities were segregated by gender. There were several areas of cabins scattered in the woods, and other areas for tents.

They left their bags in the cabin, took off their clothes and headed out to explore, wearing hiking sandals, sunglasses and a hat. They each carried a backpack for their suntan lotion, towel, a small flashlight for wandering around at night, condoms, and a pair of gym shorts for places they needed clothes.

...

First stop was a combination boutique / bookstore. John had been told at check-in that he could find topographical maps of the surrounding area there. Linda, who usually would not pass up a cute little boutique, headed instead over to someone playing guitar on a lawn. She would wait for John there.

Linda asked if she could sit and listen. He introduced himself as Rick and she told him she was Linda and he went back to playing a traditional bluegrass song. Linda sang the lead and harmonized with him on the chorus.

After the song, they chatted, while he continued playing his guitar. Linda told him they had just arrived. He said he'd been there for a couple of days and loved it. He offered that he was very shy, but it was a very good place to just sit and watch people. She asked to play his guitar and he, embarrassed, said he had an erection, and that he wasn't a pervert or anything, but just had one - so he was a bit reluctant to move the guitar that was covering it.

Linda reached out and took the guitar. His cock stood straight out and was pretty large. "Nice cock!" Linda said as she launched into finger-picking a folk song. Linda was a very good guitar player. They sang the choruses together, Linda again with beautiful harmonies. John came over and sat next to them. Rick still had an erection. When they finished the song, Linda nodded towards Rick's cock and said, "That's always hard it seems, but he assures me that he isn't a pervert. But, you're hard too. Hmm, maybe guys always get hard when they hear acoustic guitar, but usually have clothes on so I never noticed."

They all laughed. "You could help us with these?' John said, pointing to his erect cock.

"Not you, but I'd like to suck Rick's cock while you watch. You could jerk off if you wanted.". John quickly said that would be fine and slowly started stroking his cock. "Would you like me to suck you? Or a handjob if you'd rather that?" Linda ask Rick.

"I'd like you to suck me, if that's ok. Can I touch you too?"

"No fingers in me, but yeah I'd like you to touch me.". She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. She guided his hand to the back of her head and encouraged him to push down as she took his whole cock in her mouth. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth. licking and sucking, until he erupted into her mouth. She swallowed and licked and sucked him until he finished cumming.

Rick shyly thanked her. Before leaving they exchanged local WIFI network messaging usernames so they could get together to play music.

...

After they walked away, Linda turned to John and said, "Are you OK with that. You looked pretty turned on jerking off while watching, but do you feel OK about it?"

"I loved it! I really liked watching you. I'd have loved watching you fuck him," John said, walking along with his cock still hard.

...

Linda and John headed to the food court. That was at the high end of the retreat, near the large, silent warm pool that was the central focus of the retreat center. The food court was a set of huts housing different types of vegan food. They each made their choices and sat down at a table together, John facing the food court huts and Linda facing a large wooden deck for nude sunbathing.

Linda couldn't take her eyes off a lithe, naked, athletic woman stretched out so that Linda saw her from the side, one leg up, back arched as she stretched with her hands above her head, her firm breasts jutting out. She turned her head and looked at Linda, aware that Linda had been staring at her. Linda quickly looked down at the table, peeking up to see if the woman was still looking at her. She was. Linda looked down at the table again and didn't see the woman gesture to her husband who was nearby.

They were Sophia and Greg, a couple who were also there to work on their relationship. Their problem wasn't fading of sexual interest. It was Greg's jealousy. They had a non-monogamous relationship, because Sophia would not have it any other way. Greg had never been the jealous type before, but he was terrified of losing her. Sophia was very attracted to women and he felt there was no way for him to compete with that. He was disturbed that there was something that important to her that she couldn't get from him. It wasn't the sex with women he worried about. It was a kind of connection and intimacy that he feared she wasn't getting from him. He was upset at his own jealousy and possessiveness. It wasn't like him at all and he knew it only made the situation worse. Greg had been the one who found out about the retreat center. He thought that seeing Sophia with other women and her still being close to him may be less bad than what he imagined. He hoped that he'd see it was just sex for her.

Sophia tapped him with her foot and mouthed the word "Watch!"

Sophia got up and started walking towards the table where Linda sat. Linda glanced up and saw her, hips swaying, long, beautiful legs. She wasn't able to raise her gaze above Sophia's waist. Linda forced herself to look at the table to prevent staring at her pussy. As she passed, Sophia touched Linda's arm that was stretched out on the table. One finger gently traced a path from Linda's wrist to her shoulder as Sophia passed by.

Sophia headed to the veggie Thai food hut where Linda had gotten her lunch. Linda quickly got up and moved around to sit next to John so she could look at Sophia. John just laughed.

Sophia was leaning into the opening of the hut, talking to the woman inside, speaking french, laughing, and moving gracefully. The woman inside came closer to Sophia and they shared a gentle, prolonged kiss before going back to her work. Linda stared at Sophia's ass, longing to see more. Almost dancing, Sophia turned and Linda stared at her pussy. Involuntarily, Linda licked her lips. Sophia said something louder than before, again in french. Linda realized that it was directed at her. She was still staring at the woman's pussy. Linda hurriedly glanced up. Sophia was looking at her and laughed. She did a sexy little dance, swaying her hips with her legs parted, and then spun around, and bent over leaning into the hut opening and talked to her friend again. She slowly moved her ass, as if in a slow dance as she talked. Linda was so aroused she thought she would cum just looking at her. She looked at John and said, "I'm not gay or anything, but holy fuck!"

Sophia gave the woman inside the hut a quick kiss, and then, without even looking at Linda, walked away in the direction of the silent pool. Linda watched her for as long as she could see her, hoping that she would turn and gesture for Linda to follow her... but she never turned back to look at Linda.

...

After lunch, Linda was very keen on going to the silent pool. She said that they should find separate places in the pool, and reminded John that if either of them didn't make it back for dinner... or for bed that night, that was fine and there was no need to tell the other person. They set up a tentative time and place to meet for dinner if it turned out neither had other plans. John was much less concerned by any of that than he would have thought. He really had liked watching Linda with Rick and enjoyed Linda's reaction to the beauty at the food court.

...

The silent pool was the focal point of the retreat center. It was a very large warm pool, with constant depth throughout the whole pool so that people could stand in it along all four sides. Absolute silence was required throughout the area surrounding the silent pool and the hot and cold pools situated uphill from it. The entire center of the pool was always kept empty. The pool was meant for silent meditation and reflection. Often that meant couples kissing, cuddling and touching one another below the surface of the water.

Linda and John headed into the locker room building near the silent pool and each left their backpacks in a locker. John headed for the shower stalls outside and Linda headed for the large, indoor shower room.

Walking through the doorway of the shower room, Linda saw a tall, muscled man under one of the far showers. It was Greg, Sophia's husband. Linda hadn't noticed that Sophia was with anyone when she watched her sunbathing.

Greg was soaping his cock, perhaps more vigorously than he really needed to, giving it long, slow strokes. He suddenly realized he wasn't alone.

"Oh, sorry!... I was..." He paused, not knowing what to say. He was obviously masturbating, but that definitely wasn't what he was trying to say.

"You were showering?," Linda suggested helpfully.

"That was it! I was showering," he said, relieved that she bailed him out.

"Good place for it," Linda laughed. "I think I'll wait to 'shower' until later. I want to just wash up under these streams of water and go to the silent pool."

"OK, and I thought you were being nice and giving me a pass!" he said. "I'm Greg"

"You don't have to stop on my account. I was enjoying the view. I'm Linda." Linda turned on a shower next to his and started to soap up, while watching Greg slowly stroke his growing cock. It was long and thick, a very large cock. Linda spent a lot of time washing her breasts and especially nipples. Then with a soapy hand she started to masturbate while he watched her.

"I could help," Greg said.

Linda answered, "Maybe later."

She inserted one and then two fingers and slowly fucked herself facing him, while he faced her stroking his cock.

She walked over to him and took his balls in one hand and his cock in the other and started giving him long, slow strokes. He felt her tits and then reached down between her legs. He slipped a finger in. Her pussy was soaking wet. Linda loved how thick and heavy his cock was. She wanted it in her.

Linda closed her eyes and put her head against his shoulder and felt the muscles in his stomach with her other hand. She rubbed his cock on her belly and said, "I'd love to suck that cock, but I should spend some time with my husband before I go off on my own. We're trying something new and I should take it slower and be more gentle with him than I was planning to." She rubbed the tip of his cock against her inner thigh.

He said, "I should go see my wife too. She's waiting for me in the pool. We're trying something new too. She'll be so excited that you stroked my cock. She was drooling about you earlier when you were up at the food court."

Linda said, "I didn't see you there."

Greg laughed and said, "Yeah, I think you may have been a bit focused on something else... that was my wife...She's a tease."

Linda said, "I couldn't stop staring. I'm not bi or anything. Not in the least. As they say, not a gay bone in my body, but, she is so... I couldn't stop looking at her... but I'm OK now! I like your cock."

He laughed and said, "You aren't using me to prove to yourself that you're still straight, are you?" She thought that he might be right, but she didn't care.

The whole time they talked she was stroking his cock and tapping his heavy cock on her clit. She was so wet, it was dripping down her legs.

"Keep that hard. I'll be right back." She turned to leave.

"Are you going for a condom?"

"Yes," she said.

"Flavored or regular," he asked. The answer was flavored. He opened a waterproof pouch, fetched a pineapple flavored condom and rolled it on.

Linda knelt down and took his thick cock deeply in her mouth.

Greg put his hand on the back of her head and gently pushed as he fucked her mouth. She easily took his long, thick cock down her throat while furiously rubbing her clit. She kept sucking him, loving the feel of his thick cock in her mouth. He was very close to cumming.

"Put on a regular condom," she said lustily after a long session of sucking him.

He switched condoms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and climbed on his cock as he stood there. He held her up by her ass as she rode his cock. She felt the muscles rippling in his shoulders and back. They fucked for a long time like that. She moaned and told him how good it felt to have his cock in her. Greg, still holding Linda's ass while fucking her, turned around, so that Linda was facing the doorway, and she could see what Greg had been seeing.

Linda's husband, John, was standing in the doorway masturbating while watching Linda fuck Greg. Seeing him like that sent her over the edge into a loud, moaning orgasm while they looked into each other's eyes.

Linda called John over. She climbed off Greg, bent over and took John into her mouth. Greg started fucking her from behind. Greg touched her clit while they rocked her back and forth, fucking her from both ends.

John was close to cumming. Linda could taste his precum. "Switch?," John asked Linda. Linda turned and took Greg's cock in her mouth and John fucked her from behind.

Soon after, Greg pulled out of her mouth, took off the condom and shot on her face as she came again from John touching her clit while fucking her. She opened her mouth as she came and Greg's cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed it and then took his cock back into her mouth and he shot again. That was too much for John. He took his cock out of her pussy, moved around to her face, and put his cock into her mouth, cumming as soon as it was in her mouth.. His last squirt joined Greg's cum on her face.

Greg's wife, Sophia, had been watching from the doorway of the shower room. She looked at Linda and said with a french accent, "We have unfinished business from lunch. Will you go to the silent pool with me?" Linda nodded yes. Sophia continued, "Maybe wash a little of that off your face? I may want to kiss you there."

Linda said nothing, but both of her hands went to her pussy. Sophia walked over to her, and kissed her, tasting the cum from both of them in her mouth. She guided Linda under the shower and washed her off. Sophia took Linda in her arms. Linda put her hand between Sophia's legs. Sophia whispered to her, "Not here. Let's go in the warm pool for a bit and then find somewhere where it will be just us."

Woods2
Woods2
15 Followers
12