Nude Hot Springs Retreat RetCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia turned to Greg, "Do you mind finding somewhere else to sleep tonight?"

John answered for him, "I've got an extra bed."

Linda walked over to Greg and kissed him, a full, passionate kiss, and then kissed John deeply. They both tasted the cum in her mouth. John knew that's why she had kissed them both. He wondered how much she knew about things he thought she knew nothing at all about. He wondered if that is why she had chosen to come here.

Sofia and Linda walked out, arms around one another.

-----

As Linda and Sophia walked out of the locker room building together, Linda turned, walking backwards in front of Sophia and said, "I'm sorry if that was the wrong thing to do... I didn't know you were with him. I hadn't seen him at all at lunch." She paused and then said, "I've never been with..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. "When I was looking at you earlier..." She couldn't finish that either.

Sophia took her hand and they stopped, facing each other. Sophia held onto her hand. Sophia said, "When you were eating lunch, Greg and I were both talking about how hot you were. I was so sure you'd follow me when I walked away to the silent pool... I was really working it when I walked away, but you didn't follow me. He joined me at the silent pool and when we saw you headed for the locker room, he said it was his turn. When you didn't come out, I figured it was time for me to snatch you back."

"Linda laughed and said, "You two are seriously evil! You've got dangerous liaisons action going on there!"

Sophia laughed, "I don't think you're that innocent!"

Linda smiled, started to talk and then leaned in and kissed Sophia with a long, slow, passionate kiss, her hand on Sophia's ass pulling her close to her. "Get a room!" a guy said and laughed as three guys walked past.

"I'm trying to," Sophia said jokingly. "She's a hard catch!"

They turned and came back, not wanting to talk loudly because of the nearby silent pool. "You seem like you're doing pretty well. Hang in there!" one of them said, and then another added, "If it doesn't work out, we'll be at the Voyeur's Loop!"

Sophia said, "Watching or are you three putting on a show... because if you three are the show, maybe we'll skip the pool to watch that." She laughed. She didn't mean it. The guys quickly said that they were all straight and would be watching or joining in if a woman wanted company.

Sophia said, "We may go down there after a while in the pool, but it would be strictly women only in our party."

"That would be great if we could watch!" one of them said. The one of them who hadn't said anything, said "Watching would be fine. We're experienced wankers!" They all laughed at him. They said their goodbyes and Sophia told them they may see them later, and the guys headed up the trail into the woods. Linda and Sophia headed into the silent area, Linda with a smile on her face that she couldn't suppress.

The walls of the large silent, warm water pool were lined with people. Couples typically had their arms wrapped around one another, with a lot of full body contact. There was a lot going on under the water, both with the couples and with the people on their own.

A couple near them motioned that they were leaving. A male gay couple, looking for a spot, was a bit farther away and looked disappointed that they wouldn't get the spot that was opening up. Linda took the spot, nodded to the couple leaving to thank them, and then waved for the gay couple to come over and gave them the spot.

"Sorry! They just looked disappointed." Linda whispered in Sophia's ear. Sophia put her hand between Linda's legs and kissed her, the other hand going to her breast above the water line. Linda's head fell back her mouth open.

Two sets of guys quickly moved apart and a man/woman couple moved apart along the wall in front of them. They each motioned that there was room between them. Linda and Sophia chose to go between two slim, muscular guys - actually that was Linda's choice. Sophia wanted the man/woman couple. Sophia took Linda by the hand and led her to the wall. The way Sophia did things like that just made Linda melt. Linda kissed Sophia passionately as soon as they reached their spot on the wall.

They stood side by side, their backs against the wall in the space the two guys made for them. Each woman had their hand closest to the other on the other woman's pussy, slowly stroking and petting one another, Each had their other arm on the wall next to one of the guys. Each guy stood, back to the wall very close to the woman near him, but barely not touching. Each guy started to masturbate with their arm closest to the woman near him, so she would feel the water move and know he was rubbing his cock near her. Once in a while, in the motion of jerking off, the arm near the women, touched the woman's arm slightly.

Linda, rubbing Sophia's pussy, whispered "I like this. I can feel my guy's arm moving and it pokes me once in a while, as he strokes his cock."

Sophia whispered, "My guy is doing that too. Play with your tit with the arm near the guy, do it near the water's surface so he can see and bump him with your arm like he's doing to you - and I'll so the same to my guy."

Each of the two guy's moved closer. The guy next to Sophia whispered "thank you" in her ear. She turned towards him a bit and smiled, raising her tits out of the water, her hand squeezing it. Her guy stroked his cock harder.

Linda was looking at what Sophia was doing, and so was the guy on her side. As he turned to look, the tip of his cock touched the side of Linda's hip. He kept stroking, rubbing the tip on Linda's skin. She leaned over to him and whispered, "I like that. I like feeling the tip of your cock on me. Move closer, but nothing goes in me."

The guy near Linda turned towards her, putting his cock on her belly and rubbing it on her while he stroked.

"That's not what I meant," she said and he stopped moving, but left his cock against her belly. "Not what I meant, but that was OK. Do it again.". He started stroking on her again and she touched and then fondled his balls while he stroked.

"I'm going to cum," he said. Linda grabbed his hand to stop him from stroking and whispered, "Not yet. Let's play more. Neither of them moved for a few minutes and then Linda took his cock in her hand and slowly started stroking him. His hand went to her pussy, gently touching her.

Sophia and her guy were watching Linda and the guy she was with. Sophia took his cock in her hand and whispered to him what she had heard Linda say to her guy, "Nothing goes inside me.". He nodded that he understood and then started touching her. He was incredibly good with his hand. She spread her legs and whispered to him, "You are so good with that hand of yours. You're amazing."

He whispered back, "That's my left hand. If I could reach you with my right,"

She pulled him around in front of her and he brought both hands to her pussy, while she worked his cock balls with both hands. She soon moaned loudly in orgasm. Linda put her hand over Sophia's mouth to quiet her.

Linda stood in front of both guys, their backs against the wall, stroking both of their cocks. They both felt her tits and pussy. She whispered that she wanted their cum all over her belly and that she hoped they both had big loads for her. As she felt them close, she reminded them not to make noise. Then whispered that if she knew them better she would fuck them both and told them how much she liked cock. That was only for effect, and it soon had them cumming on her, just as the guy who was good with his hands sent her over the edge into an intense orgasm.

The guys thanked both women and tried to set up meeting them. Linda told them that was just a one off for vacation, but that it was fun. The guys thanked them again, both touching the women's tits as they said their goodbyes. The women gave each of their cocks a playful squeeze.

...

Linda and Sophia walked out of the pool, and out of the silent area.

Linda said to Sophia, "I liked that so much! I love the silent pool. It must be so much better after dark! I love the slow, cautious move towards more touching. I'm going to be masturbating about that for a month!".

Sophia suggested, "Let's shower, get our packs and find a nice spot in the woods just for us?"

Linda took Sophia's hand and led her to one of the outdoor shower stalls. There were doors, but the bottom was open and people passing could see Sophia on her knees with Linda's legs spread in front of her.

Linda pulled her up to a kiss and said, "Let's go to the woods. I want you where I have you all to myself."

They got their packs and walked hand in hand, up the path into the forest where they had seen John and Greg go on half an hour earlier.

---

As they climbed the steep path into the forest, they found themselves directly above the warm, silent pool looking down at it. The trees on the hillside covered the path so they would be very difficult to see from below, but they could see through small breaks in the branches. They had a very clear view of the silent pool.

Linda said, "Oooo, I know John would stop here and watch us! They saw the whole thing."

Sophia, said, "That's good, right?" Linda agreed it was.

Linda found a short path to an even more private place to watch the pool from. They kissed, each reaching for the other's pussy. People came by on the path just below them, but didn't know they were just above them, each with her hands on the other's pussy. When both came at the same time, someone passing by said, "Some wood nymphs are having fun" and someone else laughed.

"Move along or I'll cast a spell on you. Do nymphs cast spells? No matter, I will. I'm not finished with this nymph yet!" Sophia purred.

Sophia kissed her way to Linda's pussy and then went down on her until she came again.

"I want to do that to you," Linda said.

Sophia laid Linda down on her back and then lowered her pussy to Linda's mouth. Minutes later she was moaning in ecstasy. "I like you," Linda said. "I know. I like you too," Sophia answered.

Sophia said, "For the next couple of days I have all kinds of wholesome things scheduled - actually I'm going to a women's spirituality discussion and then a ceremony in the woods tonight. You should come. And I'm hosting a feminist film series every afternoon at the theater, starting tomorrow. But, the point is: Voyeur's Loop now? Just to watch?."

Linda said, "I'd like to find those guys who were joking with us. Just a fun little tease? And then find our guys and see what mischief they've gotten into?"

...

At the Voyeur's Loop, they hurried past couples and threesome's putting on shows for small groups of watchers.

They found the three guys they were looking for, watching a woman sucking two guys. They joined them, watching and masturbating along side them, and letting them touch their tits a bit and touching their cocks a bit. Then they told them they were going to look for their husbands.

Linda and Sophia found John and Greg watching a couple fucking. They were the only audience. John was kneeling in front of Greg sucking on his condom-covered cock. The couple was fucking and watching John suck Greg. Linda and Sophia watched discreetly until John finished in Greg's mouth. Then they walked up to their guys and gave each a kiss.

...

Sophia, Linda, John, and Greg headed back to the food huts. Each couple took some time to privately to talk about how they thought the day had gone.

...

Linda told John privately that she had been having a very hard time for a long time about her sexual feelings about women. She didn't want to say more than that, other than that she liked the retreat.

John asked Linda if she knew he had been doing the kind of things she saw him do with Greg. Linda told him someone had seen him at with a guy at an adult bookstore and it had gotten back to her. She told John that she liked watching him and that if he and Greg wanted a repeat of their threesome...

They looked back at Greg and Sophia who were cuddled in each others arms, laughing and teasing each other.

...

Greg looked at Sophia and said, "Today was so much fun - I'm just not worried about you being so into women any more. I like seeing you with Linda and I'm happy that you like spending time with her so much. This place is magic and I'll probably go back to being a pain after we leave, but this is good."

Sophia smiled and said, "I love you. Mmmm, definitely a foursome with Linda and John before we leave here... if you haven't already, you should suck him too - it's only fair."

They both smiled and kissed and then noticed Linda and John smiling and looking at them.

----------

When it was time for the guys to head off to an art-house film at the theater and the women to a women's spirituality group, they set off in different directions. There would be plenty of time to figure it all out when they all got back home. For that moment, they were all happy to be with new friends and with the people they loved.

----------

Other stories in the series will be about different people, though Linda, Sophia, John and Greg will also likely to be back.

12