All Comments on 'NUDE Lesbian Wrestling: Coed Tricked'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Authors note to one commenter before they comment

Sequel Request Fan everyone else ignore:

If you read this please e-mail me which stories you are interested in instead of criticizing me about how long it takes. I try to balance sequels with new stories and contest stories and base my sequels on stories people request the most.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So fucking hot

I have never read anything like this...100 stars...

wrestling and lesbians what more could anyone ask for.

KatieTayKatieTayalmost 11 years ago
Yay

I like this one very much :)

More people should know about Ultimate Surrender! :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow !!!! You did it again.

Hi ! You have set the bar very high for other author's to attempt to surpass you.

Good work. Different story. Loved it.

Thanks Don

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
Oh, wow.

I am literally trembling from reading that story. Wow! Words don't usually fail me, but this is so many different kinds of HOT that I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for sharing your talent with us again (and again and again). Mmmm.

RpierzRpierzalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Like the ode to Ultimate Surrender. Would like to see another where she actually thinks how she got into that predicament & gets her revenge on the prof & a rematch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Hairy Wet Snatch WINS!!!!

A real woman wins, not a shaven snatch pretending to be childlike, but a real hairy cunt! Looking and smelling as a womanly cunt should!!

Silk once again uses her verbal magic to assemble females from her prize winning array of stories into a sexual feast of splendor and awards the highest honor to a hairy, aromatic, wet twat that is most highly prized.

A 19 year old cunt that undergoes riggors unheard of and purchased to fulfill the dreams of a top political CUNT!

Too bad for all the people who long for those childliken shaved twats. It is time to grow up and see a woman as she really is. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just one problem...

Very well written story. Only problem is that the very nature of this type of story makes them awfully predictable - of course she loses the fight - which takes away quite a bit of suspense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Truly...

ORGASMIC!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Funny you said that...

I seriously thought about having Emma win thinking no one would expect that...but alas I really liked the idea of setting Emma up for the playful banter at the end and potentially her wanting revenge if I ever decide to do a sequel.

Jasmine

Gamera2000Gamera2000almost 11 years ago
Yet another terrific story from this writer

Loved this story from one of my favorite writers on Literotica. I especially liked the Wresting angle and that our heroine fought so well. And always it is fun to catch up with Little Jenny.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Okay

I liked it, except for the odd parallel that seems a relative constant in these stories: Intelligent= naive and submissive. There's a cultural phenomenon of anti-intellectualism in our culture that permeates everything, including our fantasies. The intelligent must be laid low, but the crude, vulgar and micro-encephalic triumph and are admired, hailed as conquering heroes. It's kind of a sad statement of our values really.

As for the anon who got out her soapbox to lecture us all on the wonders of a hairy bush, I respect your preference, but I hate hair in my mouth during oral sex, so I'll take my "well-manicured lawns" or "hardwood floors" thank you very much.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 11 years ago

Great fucking work SSL. I would like to see more of Jenny's mom being trained through. But don't take the incest route with Jenny and her mom the story is just too good to go down that easy route. Also seeing the week with Shea as Emma's personal slave will be a great read as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
US?

I like that website too, seems a lot like US.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i wanted more muscle

I loved this story but it would have been more erotic for me if the submissive was paradoxically muscled. I love muscley women who turn out to be pussy cats. Sorry, just my dyke fetish!

leann511leann511almost 11 years ago
Really fantastic story!

Loved the way you wove a little storyline in with the sexual action. I've read so many

wrestling stories where the writer is so bogged down in all the technical holds and descriptions that they forget they're writing a hopefully erotic story. I just regret that you did not explore the Rosie character a little more thoroughly; she's one of your greatest characters! I'm sure she'll recover and show up again in some other great story.

LeAnn McLane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Every story you write I struggle to make it through without cumming. Thank You! Would love to see Emma dom Shay in one of the next couple of sequels to this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Informal poll

Which guest stars were you most happy to see? Who was missing? Who do you want to see again, in this story or in another series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DUMB!!!

Undoubtedly one of the most stupid stories I have ever had the misfortune to read. Barely made it to pg 2

halfshavenbananahalfshavenbananaalmost 11 years ago
Great job

Fantastic story. Would love a sequel where Emma doms Shay for the weekend. Five stars and favorited the story as well as you, the author. Can't wait to begun reading the rest of your catalog. Happy trails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great writing as always.

Personally would have liked to see Emma & Jenny to win because I liked the characters better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

You certainly have a great writing talent. Thank you for sharing with us.

hulkster21hulkster21almost 11 years ago
I love erotic wrestling

This was an amazing story and I can't wait to read more. I loved the twist on how Emma got into erotic wrestling and her character development. I also loved how you built up a rivalry between her and Shay. I would like to see more done with this

subalosubaloalmost 11 years ago
Best story yet

I've been reading this site for years and this is by far the best story yet. loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot

Wonderful, and I love the connection to the other stories. I have to admit I would have liked to see Emma win the match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved IT!!!

Ive been a fan US (the website) for years, this is great and the rules are even better (here the girls can do stuff without having "control")

Would like more of these.

Also would like to read more about straight girls getting "agressively seduced" by lesbian(s)

If your gonna write another one like this (with wrestling or otherwise), maybe make the leadcharacter less submissive and more homofobic? But still seduced into a slutty lesbian?

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
A fun read!

I really enjoyed this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing I've Read Before

It was very sexy. And i have to admit, i am hooked on this idea. I thought it would be a typical story, but not this one. It was really good! This was well written. Nice Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it, super sexy.

almost made me cum, super sexy.

wibitriwibitriover 10 years ago
I think the colon is a good hint:

Means a new series!

arsekoarsekoover 10 years ago
Silky seduction

Very sexy story. As ever, your stories are so very well constructed, not rushed and build to wonderful climaxes.

I'd love to read a series on these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Story vs. Ultimate Surrender

Check this website out !! It is eerily similar to your story

http://www.ultimatesurrender.com/site/us/rules.jsp?c=1 the rules

http://www.tube8.com/fetish/ultimate-surrender/328691?utm_source=PBWeb&utm_medium=PT&utm_campaign=PBWeb an actual match

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

I would have expected Emma got more from it. Would have love to read of Emma getting her reward for winning the bet with Shay. I think it will be a better follow up to his story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great as always

I never cease to be amazed by your work. It's gotten to the point where instead of searching the main site I hit your page first to see if you have what I'm in the mood for. I would love to see a follow up to this story and hope you write more.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 10 years ago
great story

would love to read a part 2 of this story and see what happens with Emma, Shay, Jamie, and Jenny

danidhotcddanidhotcdover 9 years ago
Wow!

What a fantastic story! I love your writing and that was one hot entry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Story Yet!

This has, hands down, got to be one of your best stories yet! You're easily one of my favorite authors! Absolutely smashing!

ThoseWhoBiteThoseWhoBiteabout 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it, keep writing stories with Jenny an s. green in them. Cheers!

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Any chance...

I don't need a ringside seat, I'd be happy in the back (row) . Any drink minimum is ok. Call me. *~*

lilly1313lilly1313almost 9 years ago
Loved it!

I'd love to see more of this story. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Between rounds.

NOTHING is supposed to happen between rounds, as this time consumes most of the 24 hours of each day.

McBreezieMcBreezieabout 8 years ago
Amazing!!

Maybe the greatest story I've heard on here!! I LOVE your work mad hope you continue this story in the future.

jdlaw001jdlaw001almost 8 years ago
Love It

Hoping this story continues would love to see what happens with Emma Shay & Mistress Bells & let's don't forget the Governor

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

This is so hot that I'd give almost anything to be a woman right now.

I have to go search to see if you continued this story, I hope...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

PLEASE

NurekNurekalmost 7 years ago
Eager for a sequel, very eager, believe me...

I read your story "Coed Tricked; Nude Lesbian Wrestling" and thought that it needs a sequel. Here's my guess of what'll happen next, and I'm offering you the ideas free of charge, on the only price that you take it up:

Shay and Jamie decide to band together for the next "round" with Emma, and recruit the Referee to aid them (or whichever one of them that Emma's challenging to a rematch, in anger.) they use Emma's anger over being tricked into giving up her body in terms of sexuality to maneuver her into doing something stupid... the deal-clincher that recruits the Referee is that Emma's opponent offers her Emma's body as payment should she win!

The secret nature of the deal is that the Referee (whoever she is, in terms of a name, and she should have a name for this, as she's likely to be a major part of this story) tries to find any reason to give points to Emma's opponent and to make it as hard as possible to give Emma points in the "sex-wrestling match" that they're engaged in.

At the end of the match, Emma lost big time; let's say for the sake of argument that it was Shay that she was wrestling against, and Shay gives the Referee a knowing nod, which is returned by the Referee, and the result is that the Referee (whatever her name is) goes off and takes off her uniform and puts on her strap-on dildo, Shay is also wearing one. Emma's shocked; she realizes that they had planned this out before the match, and she was played! But it's too late to do anything about it now.

At some point in the fourth round, the Referee makes Emma sit on her lap, facing away from her, and straddling her legs, with her strap-on in Emma's behind. She (the ref) then asks Shay to sit on Emma's lap, which Shay gladly does.

It ends up with the Referee buying Emma, and ending up her mistress, not only for the weekend, but for the rest of Emma's life, due to a quirk that poor Emma didn't know existed in the rules for the "sport", same kind of trick they played on her in the first place!

I'd love to discuss this further with you, Jasmine, at any time you feel comfortable with that, and am more than eager to do so, as I'd like to see what happens next in that story!

Sincerely;

Nurek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it. My second reading.

I can't tell you how arousing this story is, no words to express it. And it is very well written. The only mistake in the whole thing is that you once use the word "glean" when "gleam" should be used. This is a very minor thing.

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Some good, some bad.

I found the actual wrestling part good, partly because of the fact it was between the two girls involved in the cheating issue. What bugged me though is what I find in some of her stories that submission seems to equal weak-willed. Submissive's don't drop to their knees for every dom that says, "Kneel slut!" So I found her doing so to someone that lied, tricked and used a position of trust to blackmail her unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great job

Fuckin loved it. Though what I loved most were the wrestling rounds. Keep up the good work.

happywriter007happywriter007over 5 years ago
I raced to read it as fast as I could, but ended up somewhat disappointed... by a lot...

While I am a guy, and lesbian action is cool, I somehow felt tricked into this story.

Submission is great, and has a power of its own - oh, I would know - but what about that last bit of story?

You had me until you had the governor involved? He/She puts on her pants the same way I do, and suddenly that is your key phrase? Right to one minut from the end, I was facinated. Now I feel let down. By a lot!

Anyway, tomorrow is another day, and the sun will rise, just for me :-)

hi78ehi78ealmost 5 years ago

I would love to read more about Lesbian Wrestling, loved every bit of it.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 5 years ago
More please

I really enjoyed this one and really want to read more it’s so hot as it can go so meany different ways

Nylon1Nylon1over 4 years ago
Love lesbian wrestling

Great story. Very erotic. Did it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So good.

Wrestling isn't my kink but God this was hot!

CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
My, my, my!

I so want to be involved in a wrestling match suddenly. This was most entertaining and very much appreciated!

SecretLifeOf1122SecretLifeOf1122about 3 years ago
Please Please Please Continue the series

This story is like a gem to me.. I have been looking for this for so long.. Please continue the series.. A lot of your fan is waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue this :(

This story is one I've read at least 100 times. Please make a series of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. How the heck you managed to keep the moves fresh was amazing.

TigressSamanthaTigressSamanthaover 1 year ago

I'm a big fan of all of your work but this is definitely my favourite. Please please please can we get a sequel to this?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

Hmmmmmm, not up to your usual standard

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

399. A contest loser emerges as a sidebet winner. You have a most creative mind. I love how your stories are so imaginative over a wide variety of subjects and situations. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

PLEASE continue this story. I have read it over a hundred times. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Have really enjoyed this story. Good story line with intimate details. Could you do a similar story with more mature fighters, i know of at least one lady of over 50 yrs who was just as athletic as these youngsters and who had at least 20 catfights only losing one and that to an older woman.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Seriously this needs a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50479 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...