All Comments on 'Nude Model Gets Lucky'

by CottonFarmer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good start

Can Mark make the reluctant Sheryl get naked too and eat her pussy and have intercourse with her? And gets embarrassed when Janet watched them fornicating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

Now have Sheryl walk in and succumb to the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another good story.

I liked it. However, i always hated humiliating eviedance being left over, so i hope he can manage to get a hold of that camera and destroy it. LOL..... but it was a great story, i hope you continue with this story, and maybe bring in some more characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot!

Well told story, but the content is extremely hot! I love naughty girls like Janet. She would be a great girl-friend. Letting the door open while the man is naked and everybody may see him, staring at the nude person, hiding his clothes and the best taking nude pics without asking is not only extremely embarrassing but also thrilling and hot. I think there are not many women being eager to photograph nude males.

And what is more Janet uses the nude photos for her scrapbook. Telling her victim that she would show his nude photographs to other women would let me explode! Hot story! I love dominant clothed women being so naughty to photograph nude men. I hope she will never loose these nude pics. If I am Mark, I would try to get Janet as my girl-friend. It would be a really sexy and hot relationship.

Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot story

If you like cfnm because of the humiliating and thrilling feeling you should love clothed women taking nude pics of men! That raises the erotic! There should be more stories about this theme!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot and well told story

I like your story. Especially the content is thrilling. If I can choose to meet a Sheryl or Janet, I would choose Janet. She is damned naughty. I like that. And it would be a pity if she would loose the camera. It is so great, when a woman hides your clothes just to ensure to take lots of nude pics. You must love such a woman. Who knows what such a woman would do with such humiliating pictures. You do not know who can see you naked. If I am the man I would hope she would keep the photos forever. It would be so thrilling. That fact brings the erotic tension to perfection. A really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Edgy

Sorry, but I couldn't get entirely thru the first page. The male character is too much of an antagonist--a schemer with an agenda--to allow this story to be entertainingly comfortable with a nice erotic flow. That's just my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous