Nude Modeling w Hung Roommate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_________________________________________________________________

The next day of art class was worse than I imagined. I arrived a little late and sat in the back next to Natalie. "Hey," I said to her.

"Hey," she replied flatly.

Ms. Lin's voice caught our attention. "Today we will be reviewing the drawings from yesterday's modeling session."

She turned off the lights and put up a PowerPoint. Fuck, I thought. I definitely should have skipped.

The first drawing was a picture of me and Clark with our clothes on. Natalie's name was scribbled across the bottom. I looked pretty good I have to admit—smiling and looking off into the distance—while Clark was kind of sagging with his head down.

The next picture was with our shirts off and had Veronica's name on the bottom. My muscles once again looked pretty good.

We saw two more pictures with our shirts off then a couple with our pants off. In one of the drawings I saw a bulge in Clark's boxers that I hadn't noticed before.

And finally we turned to some of the nude drawings. The first one looked pretty normal. It was from John, a lanky awkward guy who sat in the front of the classroom. I winced as I noticed how much bigger Clark's dick looked than mine. They were both flaccid but his looked twice as long.

The next drawing showed me trying to hide my small penis with my hand. Fuck, I thought. That was probably pretty accurate. Clark and his whopping manhood stared proudly at the class.

The next drawing really caught me by surprise. Clark's dick was longer than I remembered it—going halfway to his knees—and mine was tiny and shriveled like a little boy's. I noticed Veronica's name at the bottom of the drawing.

"This is a great example of artistic interpretation," Ms. Lin said. "I really like how the artist used her imagination to depict the models."

Based on Veronica's drawing, Clark's dick looked to be at least three or four times the size of my own.

I was thankful that I sat in the back of the class—my face was red with shame. I looked over at Natalie and she fidgeted awkwardly without making eye contact.

The next drawing was Natalie's and it was worse than I thought. My character had a dick fully erect but it looked smaller than mine ever had—maybe the size of my thumb. Clark's by comparison was still soft but incredibly long and thick, just like Veronica's drawing had been. My erect "boyhood" was completely overshadowed by his manly softie.

"This is another great artistic interpretation," Ms. Lin said. "And here is our last drawing of the day."

Nothing that had come before prepared me for this. On the Powerpoint was a drawing of me on my knees, my tiny cock fully erect, licking Clark's huge dick. My heart stopped and the class was silent.

After what felt like minutes, Ms. Lin broke the silence. "As you can see, different artists have different interpretations of the models. I really like this one's abstract depiction and creative license. She didn't just draw the literal scene but used her imagination."

At the bottom of the canvas was the name Lucy, a cute artsy girl who was sitting next to me in the back of the classroom. I didn't dare look at her but could almost feel her smile as the class looked at this humiliating drawing.

Ms. Lin turned on the lights. "Luke, would you come to the front of the classroom and tell us about your modeling experiences?"

I froze. There were two problems with this. First, I would have preferred to do anything in the world other than talk about my modeling experiences. Second, my erection was hard as a rock.

12