Nude Models Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swung Tracy back to her feet, standing up as well. I retained a hold on her arm while I rapidly dropped my trousers and returned to a sitting position, my cock standing tall.

"Sit," I said softly, pulling her closer, her legs now straddling mine.

"You're mad," she informed me. "You don't really think I'm going to, do you?"

"Um, yes. If you don't I suspect that you'll find that Yvonne will."

Tracy quickly turned her head to look at Yvonne and no doubt interpreted the look on her face the same way I had. Yvonne was feeling her oats and ready to play, risk of a spanking notwithstanding. Tracy's competitive nature surged to the fore.

"You're a rotten mongrel," she grumbled, while moving closer and starting to settle onto me. "I suspected as soon as I saw that you wanted a nude model that you'd probably do something like this. You're an animal, playing with innocent young girls."

Innocent young girls? They'd both proved their ages before I permitted the first article of clothing to be shed. On top of that was the Brandy incident that they helped instigate and the fact that Tracy was certainly not a virgin. She knew precisely what she was doing. I proceeded to ignore her comment.

Even as she was settling onto me my hands were on her hips, pulling her down while thrusting up to meet her. Connection made, my hands moved up to her back, pulling her against me, crushing her breasts against me, wishing that I'd taken the time to take off my top. I started kissing her, plastering my mouth against hers, finding her only too willing to meet me half-way.

I guess you could say she was resigned to what was happening as she started bouncing most enthusiastically. I'll admit that I wasn't backwards in helping her out in her exercising. Mind you, a couple of times at the start she bounced too high, coming right off, but she managed to resettle amazingly quickly, finally achieving a rhythm that not only satisfied but kept her in place.

Now that things were proceeding in a healthy manner I shifted my hands, wanting to hold her breasts. That done I just did my best to keep up with Tracy's urgent actions, driving into her hard, pumping her breasts with the same rhythm.

She surprised me at the end, having her climax before I expected it. This didn't really worry me as the way her passage clamped around my cock was enough to set off my own climax as she milked me for all I was worth.

Tracy rose and skipped over to the car and proceeded to get dressed. I slowly rose to my feet, breathing hard and straightened my own clothes. Yvonne just stood there, looking amused and, in my opinion, flaunting her figure.

"So," said Tracy in a demanding voice, "are you going to spank and fuck Yvonne now?"

"Not right now," I explained. "She still has room to run and, I might point out, Yvonne never agreed to having sex."

"But I only agreed if you spanked Yvonne," Tracy pointed out.

"True, but don't worry, I will. I'll run the pair of you home now. Once you're home Yvonne won't have so much room to run and I'll be able to grab her and spank her."

"And sex?"

"That depends. If she agrees I'll be happy to oblige. If she doesn't agree I'll have to force her to the floor, lift and spread her legs, and demonstrate why she should have agreed."

"You'll rape me?" asked Yvonne, sounding offended.

"Please, rape is such a nasty word. Why don't we wait until we see how things work out?"

12