Nude Noir Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

We talked for a few minutes before Paula finally looked back at her friend, still at the opposite end of the pool. With a tone of frustration, she said, "I thought Jen would join us. I guess she's scared. I shouldn't leave her alone." She lifted herself onto the edge the pool with her hands and pulled her legs up into a squat that showed off her asshole and pussy. She held that position for a beat or two, then stood and turned to face us. "Thank you for the drink. It was nice to meet you. I hope we'll run into you again while we're here." Paula turned and walked confidently back to her friend.

Not much later, Trish said, "I think it's time for the hot tub." We all got out of the pool, dropped our empty cups in a trashcan, and Laura and I followed Trish and Ron back to the nude side of the resort.

The hot tub was in-ground and large. At four of five places around the concrete deck were signs reading "NO CLOTHING ALLOWED IN HOT TUB." There were many people in the tub and more lounging or standing on the deck. Everyone except the uniformed server was naked.

We found a couple of empty chairs to put our towels on. I was a little surprised to see Trish start fondling Ron's balls. She turned her head to us and explained, "I get Ron hard before we go in the water. There's a concrete bench built into the side wall. Ron sits on that, and I sit on his lap with his dick inside me. We don't really fuck, well, not right away. We just have drinks and talk to the people around us with Ron inside me. It's fun."

Ron got hard as Trish was giving us her explanation. He took her hand and said, "Let's go Dear." We watched Ron sit down in the tub and Trish sit in his lap, straddling him.

Once she was in place, Trish called to us, there's space next to us if you sit like we do."

Laura looked at me with her sexy smile. "When in Rome?" she said.

"Get me up," I replied. As Laura was stroking my dick, the server came by, and I ordered two more wines. The server took it in stride that Laura was stroking my dick.

When I was erect, we got in the tub, squeezing between Trish and Ron and another couple. Laura straddled me, reached into the water to grasp my dick, and guided me into her as she sat in my lap. The woman to my right, also sitting in her partner's lap, said, "I see you know how it's done here." Trish, Ron, Laura, and I chatted with the other couple. All three couples were in coitus.

After we'd been talking for, maybe, half an hour, the other man said, "look across the tub. This might be good." A large-breasted blonde had stood up from the tub, turned, and bent herself over the edge, resting her tits on the deck. A tanned man with a large boner approached her from behind. The woman raised her ass up and the man rammed his dick into her. He put his hands on her shoulders and began fucking her almost violently.

We men could see the couple as we sat. The three women had to twist around to watch. After a couple of minutes, Trish said softly to Ron, "you don't need to be that rough, but it would be nice if you took me like that."

"Now?" Ron asked.

"Please," Trish replied. She stood up from Ron's lap. He stood and moved from the side of the tub. Trish went to where Ron had been sitting and bent herself over the edge of the tub. Ron very gently entered her from behind.

Laura kissed me. "Our friends have a good idea," she said. She stood up from my lap. I got up from my seat. Laura bent herself onto the tub deck beside Trish. She spread her legs wide. I came up behind her and entered her. I had fucked Laura from behind before, although it wasn't our favorite position. This was the first time we'd done it next to another couple.

Laura was, by far, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and the best sex partner imaginable. Still, it was erotic looking to my right and seeing Trish' slender ass bent over with Ron thrusting in her. The server brought fresh drinks which she placed beside us the pool deck while we were fucking.

After we'd all come, we sat on our towels on the pool deck in a small circle. Finally, Trish said, "It's time for us to go back to the room, but I think that was a pretty effective way of making vacation friends. Want to get together for brunch, say 10:30 or 11:00 tomorrow?"

"Sounds great," Laura said.

"Dining room at 10:45?" Ron asked.

"Remember not to wear very much," Trish reminded us.

Laura got up before me the next day and left the room. As I was brushing my teeth, she came back holding two different-sized pieces of cloth, both dark blue with a floral print. "I got us these wraps at the shop," she explained. She wrapped the larger piece around herself and tied the two ends over her left shoulder. She was covered, barely, but the thin fabric left no doubt that she was nude underneath or that she had a wonderful body. She wrapped the smaller piece around my waist so that it just covered my dick and ass, and tied it at my left hip, leaving the side of that hip and leg bare. "We're ready for brunch," she said.

As we entered the dining area, we ran into Paula, wearing white shorts and a white polo shirt. In the daylight, I could see she was very attractive in a wholesome, "girl-next-door" way. "You guys are staying on the nude side, aren't you?" Paula asked. We nodded. "I think I've got Jen talked into trying the nude beach," she went on. "If we come over, no, when we come over, may we sit with you?"

"Of course," Laura replied. "We'll hold two chairs for you."

"Thanks," Paula replied. "I love your outfits," she added. "This," she said gesturing over her own clothes as she spoke, "is too damn safe." She paused before asking, "may I check one thing?"

"Sure," Laura replied.

Paula reached to the open edge of my wrap on my left leg and lifted it up, exposing my dick and balls. "Nice," she said. She let go of my wrap and walked away.

Grinning, Laura said, "I think Miss Taft likes you."

After brunch, Laura, and I headed directly to the beach. Trish said she and Ron would come down soon. We held chairs for them and, hopefully, for Paula and Jen.

Paula and Jen showed up a few minutes later. Both were nude. Paula was walking confidently, holding her towel in her left hand. Jen moved more tentatively and held her towel to her front where it largely covered her. Laura gestured to the two beach chairs next to her. Paula spread her towel over a chair and stood, looking around the beach. After a few seconds, Jen reluctantly spread her towel over the other empty chair. Jen was a brunette with larger breasts than her friend, a slightly round belly, and fleshier hips and thighs. Jen also had a round, very innocent looking face. One thing the two young women had in common were pronounced bikini tan lines.

As they sat down, Laura said, "Don't forget your sunscreen."

"We put it on in the room," Paula replied. "But I do want to get rid of these obnoxious tan lines."

"Some men think tan lines are sexy," Laura replied, with a very exaggerated look at me.

"How so?" Paula asked.

"Ian?" Laura said.

"Well," I said, "the contrast between the tan parts of your body and the pale parts naturally draws attention to the pale parts, and those are usually the body parts most closely associated with sex."

Paula put a hand on her mound. "This hasn't drawn much attention from anyone lately," she said.

"Sadly, the same is true for me," Jen added.

"That isn't good," Laura commented.

"And it is surprising to hear from two beautiful young women," I added.

Jen smiled and said, "thank you." Oddly, that broke the ice and soon the four of us were talking. Jen was Jen Proffitt. She had a BS in Environmental Sciences and, since graduation a year earlier, had worked for the state parks. Paula's degree was in Communications, and she worked for her alma mater's Department of Media and Public Relations. Jen's boyfriend since her junior year of college had dumped her a few months back. A couple of months after graduation, Paula had met a guy she had quickly become serious about and who, she thought, was serious about her. Paula had accidentally discovered a few weeks ago that she was one of the guy's several "serious" girlfriends. "I'm not joining a harem," Paula said bitterly.

Paula asked how Laura and I had met and had we always been nudists. I thought that was a story I should let Laura tell on her own, woman to women. I volunteered to fetch drinks for everyone and took my time. After I'd delivered the drinks and returned the tray I'd borrowed from the bar to carry them, Paula said to me, "It's great how you two met."

Jen surprised me by adding, "Club Sensual sounds like fun. Too bad it was run by crooks and got shut down."

"Would you go to someplace like Club Sensual?" I asked both girls.

"With the right guy," Paula answered.

Jen surprised me again by saying, "with the right guy, it would be a lot of fun."

"With the right guy, it certainly was a lot of fun," Laura added.

"Well, I had to live up to the right woman," I replied.

Before we could go any further down that path, Trish and Ron arrived. Trish enthusiastically asked, "Who has snorkeled?" She got affirmative responses from Laura, Paula, and Jen. "I talked to the watersports guy here. The resort owns that small island out in the bay," she said pointing to an island that was something between a quarter mile and a half mile off the beach. "They have parties out there sometimes, but not tomorrow. He said the snorkeling around the island is great. They have the gear. They can take us out there around 10:00 and pick us up around 4:00. They'll also make lunches for us and supply drinks. Are you all up for it?"

Laura said to me in a low voice, "it's easy. I'll show you."

"We're in," I told Trish.

"If they're going, we will," Paula said.

Paula and Jen left us a few hours later after agreeing to join the four of us for dinner. At dinner, I noticed they had gone to the shop after they left us. Both women wore wraps like Laura had bought for herself that morning. Paula's was predominantly yellow, and Jen's was a deep shade of tan that went well with her hair. They both looked very good, and sexy. After each woman did a turn to show us their new outfits, Paula grabbed the hem of Jen's wrap and lifted it up to expose Jen's mound between her slightly thick thighs. "Nothing underneath," Paula said proudly. Jen quickly slapped Paula's hands, causing her to drop Jen's wrap back into place.

"Pervert," Jen said to Paula. However, Jen was smiling.

Over dinner, Trish explained the arrangements for the next day. "A guy from the resort will have a boat on the nude beach at 10:00. He'll have the snorkel gear, food, and drinks. All we need to bring are towels and sunscreen. And no, no one brings any clothes. We're taking a trip in the nude tomorrow." Laura squeezed my hand under the table. Paula and Jen were smiling.

The six of us met at the main pool at midnight, stayed there a while, then went to the nude side hot tub. Paula and Jen left the tub when Trish and Ron and Laura and I started fucking. After we'd all come, Laura said, "I feel bad that Paula and Trish aren't with guys. It was rude of us to fuck in front of them when they don't have partners."

"Maybe there is a way to make that up to them," Trish said cryptically.

The six of us met for a light breakfast the next morning. After we finished, Laura told me, "Ian, why don't you go back to the room. Get our towels and sunscreen. I'll meet you at the beach."

Trish said, "Ron, you do the same. We girls need to talk."

Ron and I shared a look as we left the dining area. We were both wondering what our wives were up to.

The boatman from the resort was obviously pleased to be ferrying four attractive nude women that morning. As we were about halfway to the island, Jen said, "I've never been this far from my clothes in my life."

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Laura asked.

Jen thought about that for a moment. "You know," she said, "it does. I'm glad we met you guys."

At the island, Ron and I offloaded the two coolers containing the food and drinks. Laura and Trish got the snorkel gear from the boat. We watched as the boatman started the outboard and headed back to the mainland, leaving us on the island, naked, for six hours.

It didn't take long for Laura and Paula to explain the basics of snorkeling to me. We all donned the gear and waded out into the shallow, warm water. Once we were swimming, we split into two groups. Jen went with Trish and Ron. Paula stayed with Laura and me. I suppose the fish and underwater life were interesting. My attention stayed mainly on the beauty of my wife's nude body. When I looked away from Laura, my eyes gravitated to Paula. While she suffered by comparison to Laura, every woman did in my opinion. She still looked very nice swimming in the nude.

We were not trying to be strenuous, so lasted at snorkeling for most of two hours. It was probably going on 1:00 p.m. when we opened the coolers for lunch. We all opened beers which, I thought, probably meant no more snorkeling.

After I'd finished my beer, Laura took me by the arm and led me a short distance from the group. In a soft voice, she said, "after lunch, you, Paula, and I are going to walk to the other side of the island. When we get there, you and Paula are going to fuck."

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Paula and Jen need to get laid," Laura explained. Ron's going to fuck Jen here."

"You're ok with this?" I asked.

"The four of us talked it out this morning," Laura replied. "Besides, you and I haven't been strictly monogamous. Remember Svetlana?" Of course, I remembered Svetlana.

"I don't have a rubber," I said.

"I'm confident both girls don't have any diseases and are on birth control," Laura replied. "Trust me on this. I like both girls. They need to have some sex on their trip. Better you and Ron than someone picking them up in the disco."

"Paula knows about this?" I asked.

"Of course," Laura replied. "She's thrilled. She admitted this morning she's wanted to fuck you since we met her night before last. She likes the shape of your dick. I think Jen would prefer to fuck you over Ron, but she's happy enough." My wife had arranged for me to have sex with a very attractive young woman. I wasn't dreaming. "Just make Paula as happy as you used to make Svetlana," Laura added. I hoped I would.

After we had finished an excellent lunch, Laura stood and said, "Paula, Ian, grab your towels. Let's take a walk." Paula was smiling at me. Laura was smiling too. The three of us started walking on the sand, side-by-side. I glanced over my shoulder at Jen, Trish, and Ron. Ron was already kissing Jen.

Trish saw me looking. She gave me a wave and said, "have fun."

Laura, Paula, and I walked along the beach until we were out of sight of Jen, Trish, and Ron. We could see boats on the water, but assumed they were not paying any attention to us. Laura dropped her towel on the sand, sat on it, and said, "I think you both know what to do."

Paula came very close to me. She was looking up into my face. She had wonderful blue eyes. I looked down her body and saw her nipples were already hard. I leaned my head down, took her left nipple in my mouth, and began sucking it. Paula took a sharp breath.

I was getting hard in anticipation of what we were about to do. Paula ran a finger gently up the underside of my dick from my balls to my head and the circled it around my dickhead. That made me harder. She said, "kiss me, please."

I moved my face back to hers. I kissed her gently, but she responded fiercely. Her tongue probed into my mouth and found mine. Her hand moved down to my balls. I put a hand between her legs, found her clit, and began rubbing it. Paula's tongue moved more rapidly in my mouth. I felt Paula getting very wet. We kept doing that for, I think, several minutes, until Paula said, "now. Please."

Paula didn't bother with a towel. She lay on her back in the sand and spread her legs. I got on my knees between her legs and leaned forward over her. She put a hand on my dick and guided me inside her.

Entering Paula Taft felt very nice. The look on her face as I did was even nicer. Once I was all the way in, she wrapped her legs around me. I leaned my head down and resumed kissing her wide mouth as I started my thrusts.

The first time with a new partner involves exploration, finding the spots and motions that are most satisfying for her. I thrust my dick against different parts of Paula's pussy until she gasped, "yes, right there!" I kept thrusting at that spot, slowly at first, hoping to build us both to a crescendo. Paula helped, pressing herself against me as she dug her fingers into my back.

I had initially thought of having sex with Paula as something I was doing because Laura wanted me to. After a few minutes inside Paula, I was doing it because I was enjoying it. I increased my pace as I sucked on one of her earlobes. Paula's legs tightened around me as the motion of her hips sped up. She took her hands from my back, put them on each side of my head, and guided me back to her face. We kissed more.

I felt that I had Paula at a point where she was very stimulated but not yet ready to come. I was very conscious not to change anything I was doing because I didn't want her, or me, coming too quickly. At one point, I pulled my face away from Paula's and looked at Laura. She was sitting a couple of feet away from us, her legs spread, fingering herself. I turned my full attention back to Paula. We kept kissing and I maintained a steady pace until she broke our kiss and said, "make me come, now!"

I sped up and thrust more forcefully. The motion of Paula's hips synched with me. The sensation was indescribable. I was getting close to orgasm. Paula's motion sped up even more. She was taking violent gasps, punctuated by loud, "yes, yes." Just before I shot inside her, she yelled "Oh GOD!" with her voice rising an octave on "GOD." She was shuddering as I shot my load inside her. Seconds later, I heard Laura's yelps and knew she had gotten herself off.

I stayed inside Paula after we had come, as we both gasped for air. I thought we'd done well for our first time together. I was still in her when Paula said, "thank you" and kissed me again.

I finally pulled out and rolled onto the sand beside Paula. I knew she was 23, but, at that moment, she looked much younger. I hoped she and I would make love again, and instantly felt disloyal to Laura. I felt a little better when Laura said, "Damn. That was hot!"

"That was great!" Paula replied. I stood, helped her up, then went to my wife and helped her up. The three of us stood very close together. Laura put an arm around me and one around Paula and gently drew us together until the three of us were touching. "Thank you both," Paula said. She kissed me again, then gave Laura a long kiss on the lips.

When Laura and Paula finished their kiss, Laura said, "Into the water, both of you, wash that sand off each other." Paula took my hand and we waded into the ocean until we were in water halfway up her thighs. I began cupping water in my hands and pouring it over her body. As the water ran down, I'd use my hands to push it and the sand off her. For a slender woman who didn't look muscular, Paula had very firm muscles throughout her body.

I turned Paula around to wash the sand off her back and ass. She had sand in the crack of her ass which I had to brush out with my hand. I brushed her asshole in the process. "I like that," Paula said as I did.

When I had the sand off Paula, she called to Laura, "come out here. Let's both wash Ian." My wife waded out to us. I had both women's hands all over my body. When they finished, Laura took Paula's hand and wrapped it around my dick, then wrapped her own hand overlapping Paula's. They both held me for, maybe, two minutes. No one said anything, but messages were sent between the three of us.

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers