Nude Noir Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,392 Followers

"Jesus Ian," Paula said when I stopped talking, "that's horrible. How are you doing?"

"Not great," I answered. "Was there something specific you wanted to talk to Laura about?"

"Yeah, there was," Paula replied. "I've got a problem I hoped she could help with, but it's nothing compared with what happened to you, and her."

"What's your problem?" I asked. "I'd like to think about something different."

"Well," Paula said, "you remember I worked in the University's Department of Media and Public Relations? After I got back from Jamaica, the head of the Department started hitting on me. Then he started doing things like grabbing my ass. I made a harassment complaint which didn't go anywhere. He's bulletproof. A couple months ago, he called me into his office and told me I was going to start fucking him. I said I wouldn't touch his shriveled dick with a stick, and I'd punch him if he touched me. He fired me for 'insubordination' and 'poor attendance.' I fought it. Everyone else in the office knew it was bullshit, but they were all afraid of him. He used to be the Governor's press secretary. He's connected in the University and in state government. No one would stand up for me, or even tell the truth. My firing stood up. I've been looking for another job, but I'm untouchable here. Even Wendy's won't hire me. I need to leave this town and the state. I hoped Laura could help me start over down there."

"That sucks," I said.

There was a moment of silence on the line. I realized I'd enjoyed hearing Paula's voice. Finally, Paula said, "Ian, this is probably going to sound horrible under the circumstances, but I'm going to ask anyway. You now own a nudist resort, right?"

"Yes," I replied.

"And you're alone?" Paula asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Could you use someone to help you run the nudist resort?" Paula asked.

HStoner
HStoner
2,392 Followers