Nude Photo Session

Story Info
Photographer's MIL was assisting.
4k words
4.54
20.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Non-fiction(ish), exhibition, masturbation, fingering

----------------------------

As an older male model in my late 50s, I don't get many requests to pose nude, but they do happen. Add to this I'm not in the best shape, a few extra pounds around the middle, and my once red hair has faded to an almost grey, not quite blonde status. Still, nude requests do happen.

Several years ago, I was approached by a photographer looking to add to his student project--an art piece focusing on body image. He has a pool, basically an extra-large tub, in his back yard, which he fills will hot water and a bit of milk. The effect of the milk causes the body to slowly disappear into the water. The further below the surface, the more diffused the body parts are. He sits on top of a tall ladder and aims his camera straight down at the pool. The subject, in this case me, appears to be floating in a pool of light blue (see images below). His house is also out in the hills of Southern California. So, while he has neighbors, they aren't really close enough to get a good view of his back yard.

When I arrived, an older woman answered the door. "Hello, I'm Mark's mother-in-law. I will be assisting the photo shoot today if that's OK with you."

"Yes, that's fine. Where would you like me?"

"Mark is just filling the photo pool in the back. You can undress here in the kitchen, or in the bathroom down the hall, which ever makes you more comfortable."

Laughing, "I'm going to be naked eventually. Might as well be here."

The woman, roughly my age, maybe a bit older, had mid-length light brown hair, soft features as she was slightly overweight. At the time I didn't really pay much attention to her.

Mark stepped in through the sliding glass door into the kitchen as I undressed. "Hello, I'm Mark." He was tall, a good six and a half feet tall, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with dark hair, roughly thirty-five. "I'm so glad you're willing to do this. My project is about body image, so I'll be taking a series of photos of you today." He looked back out the glass door. It's still early in the morning, so it's a bit brisk out there, but I've heated the pool. You should be fine, but if you get cold, let me know. We can always add more hot water."

"I come from Nordic stock. I'm sure I'll be fine," I said as I slid my underwear down to the floor. "Do you want to do any makeup?" I have a mix of Celtic and Nordic ancestors, so lots of freckles. Most photographers want to soften the freckles with makeup.

"No," Mark said giving my body a solid once-over with his eyes, "I like the natural look, and this is about body image. So, makeup would disguise what we're really looking for." Turning to the older woman in the room, "You've met Gladys, my mother-in-law. She'll be assisting today if that's OK."

I motioned to my naked body, "Yeah, that's fine. Nothing to hide here."

"Good. Let's get started."

We headed out to the back yard where Mark described the pool and the shoot. "We're going to wrap you up in cellophane. Initially, I want you in an uncomfortable position, with your arms and legs twisted around each other. Gladys and I will wrap you up, then lay you down in the pool. The first dozen shots will be of you wrapped up. Then, when I give the word, slowly break free. I need it to be slow, as I want to get lots of images during the process. When you're completely free, we can talk about what else you want to capture. This is your shoot, too."

"As long as there are some interesting photos for my portfolio, we're golden."

I stepped into the pool, water just above my ankles, and contorted by arms and legs best I could. Mark took off his jeans and Gladys dropped her sweat pants so they could step into the pool. They wrapped my body in cellophane. Once completely wrapped, Mark and Gladys held my shoulders as they lowered me into the water.

It was a brisk day. Once Mark was out of the pool, he dried off his legs and put his jeans back on. "I'll go get my camera."

Gladys remained in the pool. "Mark will want you on your side. Let me help you." She straddled me, one foot on either side of me as she reached down and helped me maneuver myself onto my side.

"Thank heaven the water's warm," I said as I could feel the difference in temperature between the body parts below the water and those out in the cold air.

She bent over me and adjusted the cellophane where it had gapped. I looked up at noticed the cold was affecting Gladys. Like, Mark, she was dressed in a light-colored, t-shirt type blouse. It was loose fitting, but her large breasts still pressed against the fabric and her nipples were rock hard. Even wearing a bra, her nipples were prominent. Smoothing a section of plastic wrap over my ass, she said, "It's colder than we'd like, but Mark has to get enough photos for the show next month. We're glad you were available. With some good shots today, this should complete the set."

Mark returned wearing a jacket and climbed the ladder. Gladys stepped out of the pool, to dry off and put back on her sweat pants.

During the shoot, Mark would ask me to make minor adjustments, lift one shoulder slightly, rotate a hip to the left or right, flex my toes, or turn my face. This last one was the most difficult. In order to get what Mark wanted, the body disappearing into the milky water, my face had to be half way under water. This meant water up the nose. I could hold my breath, but with my face turned sideways, the water still ran into my sinuses. Not the most pleasant feeling.

After a half hour of shots with me wrapped up, we started the process of breaking free. Getting out of cellophane is more difficult than it looks. Gladys had to occasionally reach in and pull at sections or create small cuts in the plastic to help me break free. This took another half an hour.

When I was mostly free, one leg straight out, the other bent at the knee, with both arms bent at the elbows but away from my body, I rolled onto my back. There was still a fair amount of cellophane around me, but it was creating some gaps. Mark asked his mother-in-law, "Could you adjust the plastic over his mid-section; it's completely uncovered?"

Gladys knelt by the pool, look up at me, and said, "Do you mind if I adjust things?"

"No, go right ahead." I didn't realize what she was asking as she'd adjusted the cellophane lots during the shoot already without asking. But this time, she reached into the pool, grabbed under the base of my balls, and lifted them slightly. Then she pulled at some of the edges of the plastic to cover my genitals slightly.

Mark took a couple of photos then asked for more adjustments. Glady reached down and adjusted my cock and balls a half dozen times. The first time I thought nothing of it, but the second time I was aware of a woman I hardly knew touching me. My cock started to respond. By the time we were to the fifth or sixed adjustment, I was definitely semi-erect, my red pubic hair dancing along the top of the water. It may have just been my imagination, but Gladys seemed to be taking longer to do each adjustment, too.

After another half an hour in the water, it was starting to get cold. I began to shiver. Gladys turned to Mark, "We probably need to wrap this up, or add more hot water."

Mark looked down at me. "I have some great shots, probably enough, but if you're willing to continue..."

"Yeah, I have nothing scheduled today. Some more hot water would be nice, though."

Mark stepped down from the ladder, "Let me get a different lens while Gladys tops you off." Gladys brought over a hose attached to a water heater and added warm water to the pool.

"Oh God, that feels good," I exclaimed as the rush of hot water brought feeling back to my extremities.

"Can you pull out the plastic from the tub? Since Mark has what he needs for his show, these next shots will be just for fun, your portfolio, and such."

Mark returned about the time Gladys was done filling the pool and I'd cleared out all the cellophane. "I took a look at the images. They're really good. These will add a nice depth to my show. Thank you."

"Sure. Glad to help."

Looking a bit sheepish, Mark began, "We hadn't talked about what kind of photos you want for your portfolio, but I noticed you were getting semi-erect in some of the photos. Are you interested or willing to do some erotic photos?"

I was laying on my back in the pool propped up on my elbows, legs out and slightly spread. Glancing over at Gladys, she wasn't looking at me either. "Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by erotic. No sex."

Mark stammered, "No, no sex, but are you OK with photographs of you with an erection?"

Again, I glanced between the two of them. Both of their eyes were on me. "Yeah, I guess. Sure, why not. What did you have in mind?"

"I liked your poses, especially the ones with you on your side. We get the hip out of the water but the rest fades into the depths."

"Yes, but," I paused trying to figure out how to phrase the question. "You want me erect. Just erect or masturbating?"

"Oh," Mark looked over at Gladys then back at me as he climbed the ladder. "No motion. Not even your hand on your penis, but yes, erect if you can." Another glance at Gladys, "If you need, Gladys could assist, with a hand."

I was still laying on my back, but my cock was beginning to grow. I looked over at Gladys. "Are you OK with this?"

She nodded, her eyes looking at the ground.

"OK." This would be interesting.

Once I'd given the go ahead, Gladys said, "Let me get some lotion." After she returned with a bottle of hand lotion, she dropped her sweat pants and stepped into the pool. Feeling horny, I looked at her panties, light blue with hints of pale pubic hair sneaking out each side. This helped me get semi-erect, but more than willing to have some help getting all the way. Gladys stood straddling my legs, bent over at the waist, causing her hair to fall over her face. Her hand was warm and soft. I lifted my hips slightly to allow her access to my cock, without having to get her hands wet and wash off the lotion. It didn't take long for me to get fully hard.

Having completed her mission, Gladys stepped back to the edge of the pool to be out of the frame, as I rolled onto my side. Mark would capture a half dozen poses, then Gladys would step back in and bring my erection back.

Eventually, I ended up on my stomach with my ass slightly lifted out of the water. My erection wasn't visible, but still very much present. Mark asked, "Have you ever massaged your prostrate?"

"You mean stick a finger in my ass? Yes, I've done it, but not to specifically to massage my prostrate and I'd rather not have a picture of me with my finger in my ass."

"It's not that I want a picture of you with your finger in, but the anus and the scrotum gets tight. They have a different look after being massaged."

"I'm not sure what you are looking for."

"Would you mind if Gladys demonstrates?"

For a moment I thought Mark was suggesting Glady would bend over and show me how to finger herself. I looked over my shoulder to see Gladys step forward. "Lift yourself up on your knees."

I pushed my ass up in the cold air and propped my torso onto my elbows, my face just out of the water. Gladys applied some hand lotion and then stuck a finger in my ass. I'm not into anal play, but her rubbing her finger along my prostrate did heighten my erection.

After less than a minute, she pulled out and stepped back. Unfortunately, her foot caught on my foot, and she fell backwards. She sat down in the water, soaking her panties and shirt.

"Gladys are you alright," Mark asked from on top of the ladder.

"Yes, but I'm soaked. If you don't mind, I'd like to stay in the water. It's freezing out there."

"Sure, just move to the edge of the pool so you're out of the shot."

Gladys slid to the edge. Mark looked through the view finder. "We'll need to wait a bit until the waves subside. I'm getting to much motion in the water."

"If that's the case," Gladys said. "Let me get out of these wet clothes." She stripped off her top, bra, and slid down her panties. This caused more waves, but once she was done, she was stock still.

I was facing all the wrong direction to see anything, but my imagination kept my arousal going. Here I was naked in a pool, with my ass in the air, and a naked women in with me.

"Perfect," Mark exclaimed and started taking photos.

After a dozen more clicks, he said, "How would you feel about Gladys joining you for a few photos?"

I rolled over on to my hip, still very erect. Looking at Gladys, I could tell this was as much as a surprise to her as it was to me. "Well, as long as we're not talking about sex. No penetration, and as long as she's comfortable with the poses."

Gladys was sitting in the corner of the pool, her large breasts just above the water line, nipples as hard as my cock. She took a wet hand and pushed back the hair from her face. "What exactly did you have in mind, Mark? I'm not a model."

"You're perfect for his shot, Gladys. With your soft curves next to his, I think it will make a stunning image. What I'm thinking; Gladys will be laying on her side, nestled into your back."

She looked at me, pupils dilated like a deer in headlights. I smiled and said, "Only if you're comfortable." Her hips were below the water line, and the milk faded her pubic area to the point it was more of a ghost image, but I could tell she had blonde pubic hair, I serious turn on for me. I rotated my body where my leg stretched out, my cock, very hard, rose above the water, my long red pubic hair floating along the surface.

Her eyes dropped to my cock. It looked like her nipples got even more erect and she contemplated what we were about to do. "Yes, I'm OK with this."

"Great!" Mark exclaimed from the top of the ladder. "Get into position."

Gladys slid up behind me as I rolled onto my side. She pressed her full breast up against me and nuzzled her hips into my backside. I felt her arm slide over my waist, her hand sliding down across my stomach. I reached back, putting my hand on her hip, and pulling her into me. After each click there were minor adjustments, me shifting a leg to get more contact with her thigh, or her hand sliding up along my chest, or shoulder.

At one point, Gladys lifted her head out of the water to ask, "How is the erection doing?"

"Fine," I said without thinking about what she was really asking. After a few more adjustments, I took her hand and slid it down to my cock. It was still hard, but I really wanted to feel her warm hand wrapped around it.

As she slowly slid her hand along my cock, I moved my hand to her hip to pull her closer. She rotated back causing me to rotate back, pushing my cock up and out of the water. It gave her easier access, but meant I was halfway laying on top of her. My hand slid off the back of her hip to rest on her hip bone. I realized Gladys had moved her leg, which allowed me a chance to slide my hand down between her legs.

My fingers found her vulva; my middle finger quickly sliding into make circles on her clit. Her breathing was increasing, as was the tempo of her hand on my cock.

I adjusted again to where I was halfway facing her. Then switched hands to let my other one finger her cunt. Gladys rotated towards me, lifting one knee out of the water. I had full access to her, increasing the pressure on her clit while my other fingers massages her vulva.

We opened our eyes. For a moment the question hung in the air between us, "How far would we go?" My thoughts told me I wanted more, but I also knew this was farther than I ever should have gone. The look on her face told of the same conflicting thoughts. As if reading my mind she asked, "Would you cum for me?"

It was a question, but my body took it as a command. My eyes rolled back into my head, my hip rotated back, and my cock started to spasm. I started to cum, several long streams up and across her body. Her hand continued to stroke my cock encouraging half a dozen ejaculations. My hand, overwhelmed with the moment, increased its speed. As I felt myself come down from the last of the orgasm, I felt Gladys' body tighten as the first wave crested over her.

Her hand slid away from my cock and her body rolled onto her back, her legs spread wide. I watched as her stomach tightened and her breasts heaved, time and time again. She moaned, then moaned again, the said, "Fuck!" followed by a long drawn out, "Oh my god."

As her orgasm faded, her hand slid out to find my semi-erect, but very happy, cock. Her thumb slid along the based of the head in a tender, affectionate caress. She looked over at me and smiled.

Mark broke the silence with, "That was fantastic. Do you want...?"

Without hesitation, Gladys looked up at him with a firm, "No. The water's getting cold again, and I think that was plenty."

Mark climbed down the ladder, "Let me load these onto the computer. You can get dressed."

Once Mark was away, Gladys and I sat up in the tub. We look at each other for a moment, letting our hands caress each other's arms. But then the cold air got to us. "We need to get dressed," she said. I responded with, "or at least dry." I wasn't done looking at her body.

We climbed out of the pool, grabbed towels, and started drying off. I watched her body as she rubbed the towel as much to increase the circulation in her skin as to dry off. Her breasts were large and full, with dark areolas, and prominent nipples. Her hips were round and shapely. Her blonde pubic hair was soft and curly. Her pubic hairs wasn't as long as mine, but extremely attractive. Her vulva still puffy and slightly open from the recent activity.

The site of her was erotic and my cock responded. While I wasn't as hard as before, my cock was certainly semi-erect. Gladys noticed, smile and said, "If I weren't married..."

"Yeah," I chuckled, "me too."

Once dry, we stepped into the kitchen. My clothes were still draped across a hard back chair. Gladys took her soaking wet shirt and panties over to the sink. "I need to get something dry to wear. Be right back."

Still lingering with the afterglow, I was slow getting dressed. Gladys came back wearing another soft cotton shirt, but this time no bra. Her nipples still flushed with recent events. She had put on panties but was carrying a pair of dark nylon stretch pants. She looked at me holding my underwear, but still very naked, "I see you were no more interested in getting dressed than I was."

"No," I said looking down at the underwear in my hands. I noticed my cock was more than just semi-erect. It was almost pointing straight out. When fully hard, my cock points slightly up. While I wasn't all the way there, it was telling me it wasn't done. I looked back up at Gladys, smiled, and said, "That was nice. Thank you."

She was looking at my cock, which only made it grow even more. "Yes, it was. Thank you!" She looked over her shoulder toward Mark's studio, then back toward my cock. She took as step forward, wrapped one hand around my cock, while her other hand slid down the front of her panties. Another step and she pushed the head of my cock between the folds of her vulva. "I love your red hair, by the way. And you have a very nice cock."

I responded by pushing my hips forward, letting my cock slide further between her legs. "I love your blonde hair, and you have..." I moaned, "a very nice." Another moan as I nestled my cock between her legs. I wasn't penetrating her, but I could feel her wet pussy lips kissing the length of my cock.

Gladys gyrated her hips and moaned, "Oh god, I want to, but I can't."

"I know the feeling."

We stood there looking down at our hips, both subtly rocked in circles next to each other wanting to go further, but not wanting to at the same time. Then, she looked up at me, "Unless you need to cum again. I wouldn't want you to..."

12