Nude Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the look on her face. She wanted me to say yes, to say I need to put my cock into her, to cum in her. But she also needed me to step away, to say no. I couldn't go further.

"No," I pulled away. "I want to, but we both know we shouldn't. I need to get dressed." I stepped away and sat down on the chair, on top of my clothes. My cock was fully hard, the top of it glistening with her juices. I reached down and slid a leg into my underwear. With looking back up, I finished putting them on. Stood up, turned around and grabbed my jeans. I couldn't look at her, wouldn't until I was completely dressed again.

When I did finally turn around, her face showed relief. As much as she wanted me, she was glad we hadn't gone any farther, glad I'd gotten dressed. She, too, had put on her nylon pants, although the panties she had been wearing were draped over the kitchen sink. I glanced down at her crotch. The outline of her public mound very visible, as was the puff of her vulva.

She noticed me looking and whispered. "I just couldn't bear to wear panties, not after that."

I grabbed my crotch, showing my cock was still erect. "I know the feeling."

Mark returned. We said our good-byes and I was on my way. Two months later I got a collection of images to add to my portfolio. There were some missing as there were none of Gladys and I in the throws of passion. But considering Mark is married and Gladys is married, the pictures probably are hidden somewhere never to see the light of day.

12