Nude Run at a Women's College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Josh how he felt seeing his mum and sister naked, and he replied that having just turned eighteen, this was his first year as a guest, so he'd only seen his older sister naked this year. He liked her cunt but hoped that soon she would grow some tits, maybe nice ones like Mum's. (Hearing this, Carol stuck her tongue out at her brother, used her hands to spread herself, tipped her pelvis upward and rotated her hips, then playfully slugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.) As for seeing his mum nude, he knew that as soon as his mates come across the nude photographs, they would declare her a MILF and he would instantly become their envy. Marian added that she was flattered, and, cupping one tit and taking the "Captain Morgan" pose of lifting a leg to one side, wondered how many more years of MILF-hood she would enjoy!

I exchanged more pleasantries with this family I'd just met, and shook hands with Dad and Josh. Marian jokingly 'swore me to secrecy' over everything I'd seen here, gathered me into her warm nakedness, then, with her rolled-up dress tucked under one arm, left with her husband and son, leaving her naked daughter with me. As I watched Marian's shapely bare bum disappear in the direction of the car park I wondered what she might look like with clothes on!

Carol took me on a very rushed walking tour of the night-time campus. I finally got to get naked myself when she brought us to a certain small clearing hidden in a copse at the far edge of the grounds. Our spread-out clothes were our bed for the night.

12