All Comments on 'Nude Surprise Ch. 04'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
They are NOT "naturalists!"...

The word you should use is "naturist", a naturalist is a scientist who studies interactions between plants and animals in nature, naturist is the word many nudists use to describe their textile-free, go-back-to-nature lifestyle, big difference...

Don't feel bad, though, many writers have fallen into the "spell-checker" trap, it can only tell you about misspelled words, not wrong words correctly spelled. There's just no substitute for a good proof-reader/editor!

Other than that, great story, nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love how this great story ends!

Two fathers with their baby girls, two mothers with their lusty boys, "fucked until they saw stars in their heads. Everyone experienced a glorious orgasm. It was a happy day for everyone." In fact the happiest of days in the life of a truly loving family. Baby girls get their fathers' fat veiny daddy-dick up her tight little twats. Moms get their baby boys' hard young cocks up the same hole the kids came out of. The males blow their heavy loaded balls up welcoming family cunts, as the females have their convulsive cums. Family semen shot up compliant family cunts--just where it fucking belongs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
spelling

check your words wrong words screw things up and make you looks stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another good chapter

Cant wait to see what happens next,

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchover 7 years ago
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed it and hope there will be another chapter soon.

I see that, as usual, many people are afraid to own their comments and post them as anonymous. It speaks for those people. Whether one likes a story or doesn't, they should be willing to own their opinions if they are willing to post them as a comment.

Yes, the story has a few typos, but not a lot. It still reads pretty easily. Let's be honest--typos happen and seldom do we catch them all. After many years practicing in the medical field, your hospital scene made me chuckle. (Bloodletting-LOL) It is as improbable as the rest of the story, but that's part of the fun of the whole thing.

Simply writing and reading the mundane realities of life wouldn't be nearly as much fun. JMHO. I love how this chapter ended and can't wait to see how you develop the characters in the next installment. Keep writing. Great job!

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 7 years ago
Good story, nicely thought out and soliciting reader input is very big of you.

But, don't let us lead you astray. Find your own story in your ethers and you can watch it write itself. I wanted to give yo a 9/10*, but had to settle on 4* due to all the errors. Well done. As to the grammar errors - there were far too many and forced abrupt stops to figure out what you meant to -spell- Check EBAY for a recent copy of Wordperfect. It's an excellent suite, FAR cheaper than MS and includes a highly rated SPELL and GRAMMAR checker. Don't let it autocheck for you since it will make odd assumptions, but checking on the go is great and it has a live synonym box that's very helpful. I own no stock in WP, but I have been a user since 6.0 for DOS - it's now on ver 17 (for Windoze).

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Fabulous series..None better

Combination of sex that makes your cock hard and wishing you were part of the story and tender loving.

I don't know if future chapter could be any better.

Brigit is amazing, but after fucking and sucking a 100 or more guys, is she wife material? Thought the Dr. should have been more normal and a better match for Lisa. That was disappointing. Overall my FAVORITE SERIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

One more chapter might be nice. Please.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Awesome!!

Can't wait for Chapters 5 & 6 in this story!! I want to see more of Lisa and Derek. Plus having Luke marry his sweety would also be wonderful. Thanks for a great story, keep writing!!

sandmann1872sandmann1872almost 7 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed reading, hope you write a new chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story!!

On the next chapters bring more of Greta and Derek. Also, provide more details about the lifestyle of Toby and his parents. I'm sure the good pastor and his choir-director wife have some excellent stories to tell and live through.

Thanks for a great series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just one thing

Liked the story and it was a good read but I wonder if Sam and Sarah's marriage will last. Only days after their first encounter she fucks another man behind his back and conceals it and involves her daughter in the concealment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well conceived, poorly written

I like the story progression, but the poor English made it a hard read. Why not have the stories proof read before being submitted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story promt

I love this story. How the plot weaves in natural paths, the ability to focus on more than one protagonist. And I look forward to seeing more. I would like to see how the Wolfe family adjusts to the new normal at home now that they're all fucking each other. I would also like to see Brigid's reaction to finding out her boyfriend's new sleeping situation

mammoetmammoetover 3 years ago
Loved it

i hope more chapters will follow.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Beautiful story with an even BETTER ENDING

4 great stories.

Love, affection, and sex... beautiful

Need work on grammar.

Been editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. The last scene was a bit rushed. More detail as to the Wolfe’s incestuous climaxes is in order. Plenty of material here for many more hot chapters. I hope you revisit and add to this story.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

You've asked for ideas for the next chapter, but you pretty much tidied up the story here. The only suggestion I have is to follow the four young adults to college and see how their somewhat unusual upbringing affects their future relationships and can they find someone who fits in with their families. As I've mentioned before, you write stories that fit my imagination perfectly. I can imagine that I'm actually one of the folks involved and experience the emotions described. Keep writing! P.S. I get tired of Anonymous complaining about errors. Just enjoy a good tale and ignor the screwups.

oldgraycatoldgraycat4 months ago

Great story and by all means please continue with the 4 kids as they move into full adulthood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES