Nude Therapy - Phase 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

"Well," I started to say, but then she went into presenter mode.

"My hubbie wants hair because he likes -- get this -- something to run his fingers through. He also says that women with hair retain more of 'that odor' from when they're aroused.

"My reasoning is mostly based on keeping this whole area sanitary. Look," Mandy said, and I needed no prompting.

She rubbed the hair she had. "Now, if I let this grow like some women, it could be down to here." Her fingers were on her outer lips. She spread her legs open even more and pulled her lips between her two fingers.

"Okay!" she exclaimed. "My little love button is finally out. And that's after being stark naked for five hours. I guess she likes you!"

She looked up. "I really don't need hair getting in the way right here, if you know what I mean."

I did.

"You guys are so lucky, having an all-in-one unit. Because, look what's next. This is where I pee. Really not a sanitary design!"

She gave me a really wicked look and bit her lip. What could be next?

"Talk about unsanitary -- what could be worse than your vagina and your anus so close together. Do I have to show you?"

And she did anyway. She scooted her ass down on the seat until I could see both openings in question. She was visibly embarrassed and shaky.

Then she settled back, took a deep breath, smiled and closed up her legs and the presentation was over.

Mandy was giving me such a sly smile now that I went back over my encounter with my favorite nude waitress. She'd been more obvious about asking me to look at each body part; this was undoubtedly something they were all supposed to accomplish for their therapy.

She looked at her watch which was one of the few things she was wearing. Thanks to her own nude encounter with me, we had less than fifteen minutes to talk about actual business. She rolled her chair behind her desk and I was strangely grateful: I could still see her breasts but I was more able to concentrate without the rest of her lady parts hanging out.

Once we were done we both got up. I could tell she was trying to act casual, even putting her arms behind her back and stretching.

"You're leaving tomorrow?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Too bad. The hot new female therapist in town has got everybody doing Nude Therapy. She works on a sliding scale so who knows: if you stayed a while longer you'd get to catch everyone from a waitress to a sales executive -- in the nude."

I just grinned. "Sorry I'll be missing all that."

We were making our way so slowly to the door it was clear neither one of us wanted to end our special time together.

We were at the door and I decided to take the plunge and ask her something that was on my mind: "What does your husband think about... all this?" I asked, gesturing toward her nakedness.

"He actually loves it! He surprised me!" She was whispering as we were nearly up against her door.

"He tells me his secret fantasy is to 'show me off' to a group of men. We're even talking about -- only talking -- about having a dinner party, inviting only people we really trust." She put her hand on my arm and started stroking me around the bicep, which was really nice.

"After dinner," Mandy continued, "we would clear the table. I would walk around and place a condom in front of each gentleman. And then I would climb on top of the table and slowly strip."

She stopped. She was breathless and she seemed shocked at herself for sharing this with me.

"What are the condoms for?"

She looked away and licked her lips. "Umm... I would sort of... get in the face of every guy there, one at a time, and put on a show that would make what you saw in here seem tame. The condoms are in case the gentlemen wish to... enjoy themselves while they're watching me."

Whew!! Now I was breathing heavily, my heart pumping. I turned away, toward the door to hide my blush and my arousal when she wrapped her arms around me.

I was helpless and I couldn't move because I was so hard. My hands were uselessly patting her bare back.

"You're so good, you get one freebie," she said into my ear. Then she reached behind her and pulled my hands lower, placing one on each naked cheek.

I grabbed and squeezed; beyond rational thought. I felt each cheek from where it creased her thighs to the edge of her ass crack.

Then she gently pushed me away. "Whoa, big guy, or you're never gonna make it to the men's room!"

Mandy opened the door and peered out, using the door to hide her body from casual passers-by. "The coast is clear!" she joked. She blew a good-bye kiss and looked as if she needed some privacy.

Her secretary gave me a quick glare. She must have assumed that we had spent the last forty-five minutes defiling each other.

I went straight past Miss Priss to the men's room. I was grateful it was empty as I actually shouted Mandy's name when I came.

When I got back to the hotel I was spent, in more ways than one. Too curious, I looked up the legendary therapist. I shouldn't have been surprised her website had pics and videos labeled 'adults only! NSFW! 18+.' There was the therapist, a buxom blonde, nude with her equally nude clients.

Having had about enough I headed down to the hotel bar, just off the lobby, for some welcome numbness.

I was sitting at the end of the bar closest to the lobby when I noticed some kind of commotion at the farthest end. Four or five guys in business suits were leaning over and surrounding someone on a bar stool.

I saw a flash of bare leg and I thought: 'a woman in a skirt.' A flash of bare thigh: 'a woman in a short skirt.' A flash of bare bottom and back and my speculations were done. Either Mandy was correct and half the women in Chicago were running around nude, or I was cursed. Maybe both.

I took my drink and wandered over. The closer I got the more pissed I got. The suits were getting overly hands-on with the lady's legs, thighs, butt and breasts.

This was a great way to end the week.

I let my instincts take over and I walked right in:

"Mary!" I exclaimed. "You really did it: the Nude Therapy! Oh my god look at you! All naked and entertaining these fine gentlemen!"

The 'gentlemen' were backing off while an inebriated 'Mary' was about to blow the whole thing.

(She was a leggy brunette with a pretty face and a slender dancer's body. She reminded me of an erotic version of a young Mary Tyler Moore.)

The bartender had strolled over, maybe expecting a fight. I told him Mary and I would be moving to a booth and could he please bring over some coffee.

I headed toward the booth and I sensed no one following me. I went back to the naked lady and stage whispered: "You can hang out here with these assholes and see what happens. Or you can follow me."

I took my drink to the booth and waited. In about thirty seconds a naked lady slid In across from me.

"Okay now the white knight rides in and you claim your prize right?" She was slurring her words.

"It's nice to meet you too." I extended my hand and she responded by covering her breasts.

"I can leave you with this, if you'd like, or we can get you some coffee first and I can make sure you get safely back to your room."

"Leave me with wh --" she started, then she saw me unbuttoning my shirt.

"You can't do that!" She looked around wildly like a man taking his shirt off would bring in the vice squad.

"This is for you," I said, handing it to her. "I think you need this more than me. I do have an undershirt on."

She blushed and pulled my shirt toward her. Just then the bartender came over with some coffee and she clutched the shirt to her body.

"No charge," the bartender informed me. "For you buddy, tonight is on the house."

As soon as he left she started to pull my shirt on which required some interesting stretching out— especially in the breast area. I reluctantly turned away from her and stared at the wall and the floor.

"I'm sorry and thank you" she said quietly. I turned back and things were all buttoned up.

"It's okay." I introduced myself and she told me her name was Anne and she launched into her story:

"I'm here at a seminar and there's a little blonde girl who walks in and takes a seat. I couldn't believe all this Nude Therapy crap was real but there she was. Naked. She had a name badge around her neck and she was just sitting there taking notes.

"Of course all the guys are staring and the rest of us are invisible. My husband --" she stopped and collected herself. "My husband just left me for some cute little blonde thing of his own, and I was... I couldn't stand it!"

We sat in silence for a while. I looked her over and said "your husband is a fucking idiot!"

She laughed and clasped my hand for a second. "Thank you! So there I was, up in my hotel room. You know the story: lonely, unwanted..."

I cut to the chase. "You decided YOU wanted the same attention."

"And I got it," she sighed, sipping her coffee. "I'm the fucking idiot tonight."

"When you're ready," I told her, "I'll walk you back to your room."

She stared at me. "Are you for real?!"

I laughed. "I'm not sure. I may have fallen into some X-rated version of 'The Twilight Zone!'"

We both laughed and talked a little and then we got up. She looked absolutely fantastic in my shirt, which on her ended at mid-thigh.

I gave her my card and said "Only if you want to talk. No pressure."

"Are you gonna be my sponsor: talk me outta getting naked in public, next time I get the urge?" She grinned and took my arm.

"Whatever help I can offer." I was almost tongue-tied.

At her door she stopped and read my card.

"You're from New York. I'm in New Jersey!"

Ah! The gods were smiling at me at last.

I gave her a quick hug and a kiss and started to leave. Way too much excitement and nakedness and I was not trusting myself.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

I turned and she was unbuttoning my shirt. She looked right at me until the shirt slipped open. I looked down between her breasts, to her belly, to her thatch of dark hair with just a hint of pink slit in between.

She turned around completely and asked me if I would help her. I walked back and pulled my shirt down off her soft shoulders until she naked and inches away.

"I... " I squeezed her shoulders, ran a full finger down her back. "I wanted to let you know that... my help tonight, was free -- on the house. Nothing more expected."

"I understand," she sighed over her shoulders. "Just letting you know, you will see me -- all of me -- again. I promise."

I leaned in close and put my arms around her, hands on her belly. She turned her head and we gently kissed. I had a flight tomorrow a.m.— and Anne was still a bit tipsy. And I definitely did not trust myself!

"Good night Anne," Now I was the one sighing as I turned and sadly walked away.

* * * * * * *

Anne did call me, and although I never had to talk her out of taking off her clothes in public, I never had a problem with her taking off her clothes for me in private.

I thought the whole Naked Therapy nonsense went away after a while. I assumed that my days of having nude ladies asking me to examine their private parts were over.

There were a few crazy news stories of certain companies allowing special all-nude days for the ladies at work— but I assumed these were made-up tales inspired by Nude Therapy.

Then I received an invitation from a certain someone In Chicago:

"You are invited to a very private dinner party. Both the food and the after dinner entertainment will be more than memorable, and you'll have the best seat in the house. Intimate experiences, and every accommodation will be provided for your complete enjoyment. We're certain you'll be delighted if you come!"

Oh Mandy. Just when I thought I was out, she pulls me back in!

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12