Nude Therapy - Girls' Naked Sports Pt. 03

Story Info
Coach April continues our tale of nudity and sex.
7k words
4.69
6.2k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
457 Followers

(Now, Coach April Leski concludes our story. All of our Goodview girls and coaches are eighteen or older.)

I cleared my throat.

"Okay... just like our first girl, if you two could bring your clothes over here-- make separate piles-- great! Stay nude for now and we will bring you all back soon. Just ummm... send in any girls out there who still have their clothes on and... we will rectify that situation! And seriously: thank you-- that was... you were... amazing!"

I watched the two naked coeds walking away. Such sweet, bouncy, perfectly round little bottoms... nothing else like it!

Oh my: were these feelings really coming back after all these years, or had I only been suppressing them by pretending to be devoted to a love for girls' sports-- and not really a love for the girls themselves?

Coach Rob walked over and stood next to me, joining me in watching those two nude college girls retreating until they were finally out the door.

He sighed.

I looked up at him. For once his thoughts were on those two young gorgeous nudes and not on my very own older naked body. We had just made both of those girls cum... we had just gone down on both of them.

Holy crap: how had I gone so far so fast?!

Now he was looking down on me, smiling with his eyes as well as his mouth.

Coach Rob Whyte wasn't a bad-looking guy. I don't mean to damn him with that faint praise: he had been a track star in college and he still had a nice set of long muscular legs. He had just let himself go a bit: one could definitely see he was trying to hide his belly under a slightly too-large 'Goodview Girls' t-shirt.

What I really liked was his face: his blue eyes always a little too wide and glassy-- the look of someone still not used to contacts-- and that unruly mop of brown hair.

Was he deliberately going for the absent-minded professor look? A guy so busy he rolls out of bed, and runs his hand through his hair 'cause he can't find his comb?

I didn't like him that much until I saw him in action: getting three blushing college girls to strip naked for us, pose naughtily for us, and even let us go down on two of them.

Now that he was looking down so adoringly upon my own naked body-- now, I was getting more than impressed.

"If you'd like, we have a brief moment to try out some sexual handling," I told him.

Now those eyes were goofy cartoon character wide.

"Are you sure?" he gasped out, "the next girls..."

He kept looking back at the thick double doors some twenty feet away.

"We have a little time," I said, "unless you don't want to..."

"Breasts?" he asked, suddenly all in.

I leaned back as far as I could in the padded metal chair.

"How about belly to breasts; I like that a lot."

Now he was grinning as he squatted next to me. Having long strong legs does come in handy. He lightly stroked me with his right hand, from my belly button on up to circling each breast, then just teasing each hardening nipple with his fingers. His left hand was squeezing my right shoulder.

"Hmmm," I said. "You do have a nice, gentle touch."

Then the doors opened.

"Shit!" he hissed. He stood up and looked down. We both focused on the same area. There was definitely something about him that would be awfully hard to hide.

But then the last two female candidates for our girls' naked sports program walked in-- already totally naked.

I glanced at Rob who was shaking his head in disbelief: very pleased disbelief, no doubt.

Time for true confessions: I had more than sort of arranged the sequence of these events, as well as the increasing lack of clothing on our pretty female candidates that morning.

First off, Ashley was my special girl, my very own golf pro. She was running our girls' golf team practically on her own. And I did ask her to have a little chat with Brooke and make their entrance "just a little more sexy." They obviously did get together and walked out barefoot wearing nothing but our t-shirts and their very own little panties-- the way that Coach liked his own girls. (See Pt. 02.)

Cassie however I had no control over. I guessed that she would be slightly shy-- but not all that shy-- if she was already swimming naked in front of her own impromptu male fan club in our brand new pool every chance she had-- so I had her go first. (See Pt. 01.)

But now here were Jess and Lissa: naked and smiling. How did this happen, you ask?

I was Jess's faculty advisor. As a senior, she signed up for a program to take an incoming freshgirl under her wing: that was Lissa.

As a senior, Jess was a budding tennis star; she just needed more commitment to her sport to consider going the pro circuit after she graduated. She was tall -- 5' 9 1/2" -- with an athletic figure of 34A - 25 - 34. She had straight, richly brunette hair down to her shoulder blades, a cute girlish face, and she still had those long skinny teenager legs that looked knobby until she moved-- and then they looked wonderful.

But then she fell hard for sweet Lissa.

Lissa was a Japanese-American girl with ass-length very dark brown hair and such a cuddly shape: 32C - 24 - 34 and only 5' 4". At the tender age of eighteen, Lissa was a natural nude volleyball player and she definitely had that bouncy look that all of the uncensored sports channels covering naked girl sports were looking for-- including, as we would all find out-- a thick, dark, curly mass of pubic hair.

Back then, Jess came to me, in tears. She thought I would be so angry about what happened; she was supposed to take Lissa under her wing, not into her bed! Instead, I told her it was okay. I told her all about my plans to take our school Full Female Nude: a new world in which we'd all be naked together and all be loving one another without recriminations.

We spent some private time, hugging each other, wiping away our tears with soft kisses-- just until she finally calmed down. What a sweetheart! Jess told me that she and Lissa loved each other so much but knew that they were still very young, so they had an open relationship. They could see other girls and guys as long as they talked about it together.

Jess reminded me of me at her age. But I had fallen hard for an older woman-- a tennis pro who was going to take me all the way. And then she broke my heart with another girl...

Sorry-- I had to stop for a moment. Enough of my story; this should be the story of these two sweet and very brave girls who agreed to walk into the gym naked-- and get Coach Rob ready for some Phase Two Intimacy.

Rob turned to me.

"Why do I get the feeling that you're not surprised; that you had something to do with all of this?"

I think I was actually blushing for the first time since I had stripped naked. I covered myself by looking at my watch-- one of the few things I was still wearing besides a plain gold necklace and my tennis shoes-- and some little white socks.

"We only have about twenty minutes or so until the first Phys Ed class takes over the gym; why don't we move over to some mats-- there are some just outside your office. We really need to get totally familiar with these girls-- as well as with every part of their bodies. We are all in Rob... are you?"

He looked at me, he looked over at Jess and Lissa who were trying so hard to be brave-- biting and licking their lips but still tightly holding hands.

Big sigh.

"I am all in, Coach Leski."

We made quite the team: crossing the big, empty and somewhat drafty gymnasium, three of us stark naked-- or almost.

I had to run back and grab the Certified Nude tote I had brought along; quickly stuffing my clothes inside. I reminded myself to take off my silly shoes and socks once we got to the mat. I know some men are very turned on by naked ladies wearing nothing but little white socks, but I had to be one with my very bare and barefoot girls.

We passed a motley assemblage of barbells and other exercise equipment, then we reached the big mat. After some shy maneuvering and a few giggles from the girls, we plopped ourselves down.

I noted that curvy cutie Lissa had plopped closest to Coach Rob; leggy athletic Jess was closest to me.

Then it happened again: all three of us naked ladies looked to Rob for instructions. I didn't feel that we were being deliberately subservient to him at all; I felt instead that he was still the one outsider who had to be slowly let in. Catering to him-- for now-- was a way of gaining his trust.

Until we took over-- ha!

"Okay... well." He looked at the two naked newcomers. I could see he was desperately trying to maintain eye contact; the girls were rather casually sprawled out and I'm sure he had a particularly good view of everything that Nature had gifted Goodview girl Lissa with.

"I really want to get to know you both better-- I mean aside from spending all my time checking out your naked bodies! Jess: tell me why you want to lead our girls' tennis team into the nude."

And she did. Jess was a very good, very natural speaker; I suddenly saw her as an excellent speaker in fact. Once she got more focused-- and got college out of the way-- I could see her giving nude lessons and even making naked instructional videos. I was her faculty advisor and I had to tell her that.

Then we moved on to Lissa. God: everything about her, including her voice and her mannerisms was cute and cuddly. I could see her very easily as a nude volleyball star-- bouncing around along with those pink-tipped mounds during the game, then giving breathlessly sweaty interviews with her clothes still happily off. Guys and girls were going to love her.

Our interviews over and Rob Whyte was silent. Now the intimate part of insuring that each young lady was comfortable exposing every part of her nude body had to begin.

And: I had to take the lead.

"Lissa: since we're all already on this mat, why don't you just lie down... ummm... about here; yeah... about in the center. Good! Now, start spreading those pretty legs of yours. Whoa: I can see you're not shy!

Coach Rob: take a look and tell us how she's doing."

I had to get him intimately involved with each girl-- he had already handled two naked girls with surprising ease-- maybe he was getting overwhelmed? I just could not allow him to start getting shy, not after we'd come this far.

He licked his lips and just scooted over for a between-the-legs view.

"Ummm..." he mumbled, just glancing at her wide open pussy, her thick dark hair already matted with glistening strands of milky-white liquid-- "she looks great!"

"Coach," I said, "what is it? After all we've gone through?" I started rubbing his back.

"I just like her so much!" he burst out. "Oh my god; I'm sorry girls, you're all incredible-- but Lissa-- you are so beautiful to me!"

Now we all kind of said "Awww..."

Jess had Lissa sit up.

"Do you like him too?" Jess asked her. "It's okay if you do: he's a good guy."

Now Lissa was actually blushing.

"He is so cute-- those big blue eyes-- I just wanna eat him up!"

"You guys want to kiss, hug?" I asked. "If that's okay with everyone?"

Jess smiled.

"It's always okay with me when my love-girl is happy! She has so much love to give: I would never keep her all to myself."

They leaned toward each other and kissed. Two beautiful women leaning naked over a mat.

Wow.

Rob and Lissa looked around in astonishment for about two seconds-- then they were wrapped around each other.

Well. This was an unexpected development-- but not unwelcome. I took the opportunity afforded to finally get my shoes and socks off. Then I pointed to Coach Rob's feet. Jess grinned and we went to work-- untying Coach Rob's shoes.

He finally broke off, mid-kiss:

"What are you two doing?"

"We have to get your shoes off before the rest of your clothes," I answered.

We kept untying. Two shoes off; now we were going for the socks.

"But-- but--" the man was sputtering. "Get my clothes off?? What if someone comes in??"

Jess and I had to smile at the absurdity of his concern; there were three totally naked babes sprawled out on a gym mat-- and he was worried someone would be looking at him?!

Naturally, at that moment, the heavy dual doors burst open. Rob, to his credit, jumped up immediately and tried to shield our nakedness from view. That was such an old-fashioned, gentlemanly gesture, that I just had to like this sweet, somewhat befuddled cutie even more.

It was only Cassie, Ashley and Brooke: our first three still-naked victims, coming in to collect their clothing. My girl Ashley looked around, spotted us and waved. I waved back-- I looked at my watch.

"This is our ten minute warning: I told Ashley that, if we were still in here at 8:50, to just have everyone get their clothes and get dressed," I explained.

"First Phys Ed class doesn't officially start until 9, but some students always show up early."

"Wait!" Rob held up his hand. "You mean they're leaving; I won't get my nude lineup?"

I turned to Rob and started to say something but I just gave up. I stood and did the big "all of you" arm motion. The girls looked confused: this wasn't part of the plan-- but they all came over.

Brooke was carrying two additional totes. She put them next to Jess and Lissa, saying:

"Your clothing, m'ladies,"

And then she did a pretty good curtsy.

God: a naked girl curtsying really did open things up. We all paused to take in the view.

Rob scooted to the edge of the mat and knelt up straight. He motioned for the three naked coeds to turn away from him. They were already standing in a giggly sort of naked line. He looked them over for a while, hand on his chin.

"Okay: let's have you three girls in height order-- Cassie, then Brooke, then Ashley."

Oh, what a sweet, sensuous tableau they made; three sets of adorably curvy buttocks, all lined up for our viewing pleasure.

Still kneeling, Rob ran his hands over each girl's sweet cheeks; from Ashley to Brooke down to Cassie. Then he announced:

"I have six special kisses for you; can you guess where they're going?"

I could see the girls either openly giggling or trying to suppress their giggles. Rob kissed Cassie's left ass cheek, her right ass cheek, Brooke's left ass cheek, her right ass check, and then finished with Ashley's left and right cheeks.

Then Coach stood and hugged each naked girl in reverse order, arms wrapped their bodies, hands on their soft tummies, whispering in their ears.

When he got to Cassie I caught what he was whispering:

"You're my sweet girl; you'll always be special to me."

Then he gave each of his sweet girls a slap on their butts.

"Now; get out of here before someone catches me with six naked girls!"

They all giggled. I think some of them were wiping away tears. I know I was.

I sighed and watched our first three nude contestants leaving. Cassie stopped to get dressed, but then Brooke said something and put her hand on her back and led her out, still nude.

Three sets of bouncy bare asses; we all stopped what we were doing until they were all out the door.

"That was beautiful," I said. "Now, that's what this whole nudity thing is all about. I know men think 'Whoa! Naked girls! Sex orgies!': hell no! It's about you men finally showing how much you adore each and every one of us.

"And-- those girls were gorgeous. But imagine a plain girl, a chubby woman, an older lady whose husband ignores her. They're standing naked in front of a man-- shy, blushing, hands covering what they shouldn't cover-- and they are told how much they're appreciated, now that they're naked-- how special they are to each man who watches them running around naked all day long. That's all we want."

"Okay! Enough speeches!" I got up, hoping my movements masked me still wiping my eyes, followed by Jess and Lissa. We turned and headed toward Coach Whyte's office. We stopped at the door-- Coach Rob Whyte was still frozen over the mat.

"Are you joining us," I queried. "We're gonna have company soon, so we need to take this private."

He walked over so slowly... poor guy: the three remaining gorgeous naked ladies asking to go into his office with him.

Such reluctance... jeesh!

Rob unlocked his office door, still in slo-mo.

"What-- what are we doing, once we get inside?"

I think he knew the answer already.

"We're going to try out Phase Two Intimacy. You're gonna get naked; then, each of us will take turns, lowering ourselves onto your hopefully erect penis."

The three girls walked inside. He was still out.

"Are you joining us?" I asked, "or do you want us to start without you?"

Rob rather hastily came in and locked the door.

Rob had a worn but still comfortable sofa along one wall. He was still in an eroticized daze, so I rolled over his office chair to face the sofa. There were two more of those ubiquitous folding metal chairs against another wall; thankfully, these had padded seats for naked bottoms. Jess and Lissa set up those chairs too, forming an oval around the sofa.

We stood, leaning on each chair, waiting for Rob.

"While you undress, I'll bring everybody up to speed on the whole Full Female Nudity phenomenon," I started.

Rob sat down on the sofa and began the slowest male striptease I had ever seen-- not that I had seen that many.

But I went over it all:

It was a year ago that the Nude Therapy fad gripped the country. Certain women insisted on being allowed to come to work naked for just one day-- all part of some mysterious therapy they were undergoing. And many companies-- afraid of lawsuits-- complied.

That turned out to be a trial balloon for the Nudity Project: how did people react to Full Female Nudity at work?

It was a surprising success. Companies soon started "naked lady days:" once a year, once a quarter, once a month. When things seemed to become official with "Nude Mondays," it was clear something was up-- while clothes kept coming off.

It was the Nudity Project, a group of powerful women from the worlds of business, politics and entertainment. They announced that they were simply making "each woman's naked body her new work uniform."

Companies would sign a contract with the Project: they would immediately create more female executive positions, and put in a plan to equalize women's pay with men. In return, female employees would agree to work nude-- even subjecting themselves to brief, scheduled groping sessions to deal with the ever-present libidinous male desires.

And-- once an organization had advanced far enough into this brave nude world-- Phase Two Intimacy would be introduced. Every Friday afternoon, for forty-five minutes, all female employees would take turns lowering themselves onto participating male employees' penises.

This sounded shocking, but then, in the bold words of the Project: "all Nudity isn't about Sex-- and all Sex isn't about Fucking."

No-- Intimate Fridays were supposed to be just that-- a chance for women and men to be intimate with each other in private, and to sweetly express their genuine love and admiration for each other.

"And that's where we are today," I concluded. "And Rob: you still have your boxers on."

He stared.

"I'm... obviously I'm excited!"

I sighed. "You've seen all of us; all of our most intimate parts that we normally only show our doctors and our lovers.

We are all trying to get everyone on board with this new reality-- women and men alike.

I thought you were ready, Rob."

He stood up.

"Sorry--"

Lissa came around the chair she was leaning on, stood in front of Coach Rob, then knelt in front of him.

"Let me undress you," she said.

"Oh god!" he stared down at her. "Now I'll be REALLY excited!"

"That's the idea," she stated. Lissa reached up for the waistband of his plaid boxers and slowly lowered them.

Wow. I was so excited to get my first look at his penis, you would think that it was my very first. I turned to Jess and we caught each other's eyes. We nearly collapsed trying to suppress our laughter but it felt so good. I was no longer the old lady in the room at thirty-eight; I was just a giggly-naked girl, waiting to see some bare cock.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
457 Followers
12