Nude Therapy - Girls' Naked Sports Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

Then Lissa's slow unveiling bore fruit-- and then some-- in the form of a beautiful, fully-hard penis brazenly springing out into our world.

"Wow!" all three of us exclaimed at the very same time, and now we did erupt in delightful laughter. It wasn't derisive laughter, and Coach Rob knew it. He put his hands on his hips and, although he was blushing sweaty-hot, he endeavored to thrust out his erection at us even more.

I had to be the spokeswoman as Lissa pulled his boxers totally off and tossed them in the air.

"I think I speak for all of us in saying that, not only are we quite impressed, but why in hell were you so reluctant to release that gorgeous beast?!

I mean... my god Rob. Are you... you've got to be at seven inches and counting already!"

Rob was licking his lips and grinning. Men do lose whatever ridiculous shyness they profess to have when a pretty naked girl compliments their equipment.

"It... gets to almost eight inches; as far as I know. I mean... all guys measure it, you know, when we're young."

"You are going to do just fine, now--"

We all heard the whistles outside that meant that the first Phys Ed class was starting. I motioned with my head to Jess who made sure that the door was indeed locked.

Rob had some windows along one side of his door, but these had been long-since been plastered over with posters of female track-and-field stars and handouts for Goodview College's various girls' sports events.

No one would be able to see in, which was a good thing.

Now everyone was looking to me for direction. I was obviously the expert in Phase Two Intimacy.

I went to Coach's desk and found one of those round pen and pencil holders. I dumped everything out and then selected three pens.

"Okay. Putting three pens back in. One's short, one's medium length, one's a long fancy one. We'll say the short one is Lissa, medium is me, and Jess is long and fancy."

That got smiles from everyone but I could feel the nervousness building. This was it; Coach Rob was going to pick the order of the three women who would take turns riding him cowgirl style.

I strode up to Rob. I tilted the holder until all three pens were against my hand. There was no way he could tell which pen was which.

"Close your eyes and draw," I commanded.

He smiled.

"I don't know how long I can stand closing my eyes to all of your beauty."

He closed his eyes anyway. He pulled out the first pen.

Midsized. That was me. I was still going to be the leader, including leading in this morning's penile penetration session.

Second pen: long and fancy. Well now we also knew who the third girl would be. Not to minimize Jess's attraction: tall and leggy, she would fulfill Rob's dreams of feeling a girl all the way up her body-- and then all the way deep inside her body.

But how appropriate for Lissa to be the third girl. The Nudity Project promoted romanticized stories of men who could take on up to five girl-riders without cumming. But everyone knew about "third-girl syndrome." Most normal human males couldn't last beyond three.

Rob had been-- as far as we knew-- happily making love to one and only one woman for at least ten years. The Project went out of their way to reframe penetration-only sex as "not sex"-- but we all knew that it was.

Rob was entering a new world in which he would have to personally revise his own rules about what constituted cheating. No wonder the guy was getting cold feet.

Deep sigh for me as I bent over-- deliberately not lady-like-- and pulled out three foil-wrapped packets out of my tote. I dragged Rob's small trash can over.

"I will put this on you, if you like. Each girl is supposed to make sure you're sufficiently hard for intimacy... then... you'll get to check her out."

Now I squatted in front of him as he sat back down. His circumcised penis was leaking from his hole. I took one finger and rubbed his natural lubricant all over; then I worked on slipping on the condom.

"God," he sighed. "God: you mean some guys can't get hard-- with all this?!"

"You're a special case: you have three beautiful girls naked for you. In fact: Jess and Lissa? It was silly to put up chairs; sit on either side of the man, get close, cuddle and kiss him."

More soft giggles as the girls did my bidding. Oh god: he was so hard now, I wondered if he would be able to hold off from exploding inside me.

Coach Rob leaned back as the two naked coeds cuddled and touched and rubbed and tickled and kissed him all over.

He was in heaven. He closed his eyes.

"O woman! lovely woman!" he started. He opened his eyes and gazed into mine.

So I finished:

"Nature made thee


To temper man: we had been brutes without you.


Angels are painted fair, to look like you:
There's in you all that we believe of heaven,--


Amazing brightness, purity, and truth,
Eternal joy, and everlasting love."

"Thomas Otway," I concluded.

Lissa was rubbing and tickling and kissing Rob's admittedly overly-soft belly.

"They're still professors-- even when they're naked and getting ready to do it-- they're still fucking professors!" she said.

We all laughed. We needed that. We needed each other.

Jess found my eyes and nodded. She was playing with and tugging on Coach's pubic hair. He was so ready.

I knelt up on that battered sofa over him. Jess helpfully put a small, cushiony side-pillow behind Rob's back to steady him. As I lowered myself, she reached under me-- her strong hand supporting my bare thigh.

"You forgot to let Coach Rob check you out... let me."

Jess ran one long finger along the crease of my outer lips and my inner thighs. As she withdrew it, she showed me. Her finger was wet.

She let Rob taste her wet finger.

"Oh god," he said. "Tangy... salt and the earth. I need more!"

"Once we're done," I promised him, "I will lie next to you and you can scoop up my juices with your fingers!"

Even Jess looked shocked. She stared. I never talk that way: not as a coach or a teacher or as a friend. But I had that itch; a need for something deep inside of me.

Jess gave me the slightest nod. This time it was: yes: I understand. I have that need too. And we will make love together. We should have done it when we were holding each other; kissing each other's tears away.

Now I had to bite my lip and concentrate on Rob-- the man of the hour.

"It's really best if I just reach down and put you inside me. It's not the romantic image the Project projects... but it is the most practical."

"I am so ready to be inside you April. When you feel me inside, that's it. That's all of my admiration for you and all of the attraction I feel for you. I need to be deep inside of you now!"

I grabbed him by feel, staring into those goddamn beautiful blue eyes the whole time. I squatted all the way down.

I sucked in my breath as he suddenly filled me. His hard cock was filling a warm and a wet yet lonely place deep inside my yearning body.

"Okay girls," I sighed. "If you could stop rubbing your tits on Coach's chest for a moment and pay attention..."

The girls lay back, smiling, still stroking Rob's body. They were so fucking naked beautiful!

"All you want to do at this point is keep your guy hard. Right now I'm squeezing him just a little from the inside; a nice gentle squeeze then let go. If you feel you're losing your guy, move your body up and down slowly. Time your sweet ride with your breathing: breathe in, ride up; breathe out, ride down."

"Oh god you're so beautiful April. Oh my sweet lady; you're not losing me. You make me so hard... loving your sweet tight cunt!"

I had to lean down. This wonderful man deserved a sloppy wet kiss. He pushed himself up and we met halfway and our tongues said "hi" inside each others mouths.

"I can't--" he gasped once we cleared lips.

"I know," I said. I leaned back.

"Girls? You'll know when the time comes to ease yourself off. You may not want to-- I don't want to!-- but you'll know."

Why did I have tears in my eyes again? All I was doing was lifting my body up and off him.

Because I wanted to make love. He was a little befuddled, a little out of shape, he wasn't really "my type"-- but oh my god I just wanted to fuck his brains out!

I stood up and turned around. Jess was suddenly next to me, hugging me.

"Are you okay?"

I hugged her back so tight.

"You'll see what it's like," I whispered. "How are we supposed to control ourselves?! Not just our bodies-- how are supposed to not fall in love with every one of these sweet, fucking, adorable idiots?!"

Jess grabbed me and turned me to face her.

"I love you April and we will make love. I promise!" she whispered fiercely.

We just kind of fell naked into each other's arms.

"Ummm..." Rob ummmed quietly.

"I know: I'm next." Jess went over to Rob's desk and grabbed some tissues for our weepy eyes. Now we were both laughing at what silly, over-emotional girlie-girls we all were.

"That was beautiful," Rob said. He pulled off his condom; Lissa grabbed it and made a three-pointer into the trash can. "You are all so beautiful to me," he said. "And now, I do want all of the ladies: young and old, skinny and fat... I want all of them lined up naked outside my door. I never realized how much I loved all women until now."

Well, I was speechless. I sank into the still-warm spot on the sofa vacated by Jess. I snuggled up naked into Rob's hot body. He put his arm around me and kissed me.

And I watched Jess take over.

I loved her.

Jess stood in front of Rob. He was taking in the sight of her like a thirsty man staring at a long, tall, cool drink of water.

"Isn't this what you always wanted from your track girls?" Jess had her hands on her hips and her long legs open. "Didn't you want them naked for you so you could feel them all the way up?" She opened her legs even more.

"Feel me; feel me all the way up."

Rob didn't need an invitation: this was his dream. He started with Jess's feet; he had her "stand on your tippy-toes"; he felt his way up to her thighs.

Lissa for some reason decided she was the condom controller. While Rob was distracted with Jess she opened the next packet and carefully held on to Coach's hardened penis as she rolled the latex down.

I was watching her; I don't think Rob even noticed.

His hands were on Jess's upper thighs.

"Open your pretty legs wider for me," Rob asked.

"I'm gonna fall over," she laughed.

"As long as you fall onto me!"

Jess did the best she could. She was getting breathless and almost giggling and blushing and even lightly sweating all over-- all at the same time.

Rob's hands were on the junction of her uppermost thighs and the lowermost folds of her outer lips, just below her vaginal opening.

"Kneel up over me." He held out his hands and helped her up.

"Closer to me. Open yourself up: I want to see inside you."

"Oh god," Jess was murmuring. "Oh god."

We all could see inside her; her vaginal walls bright pink and oozing wet. There were lines of sticky love juices dribbling out and her vag appeared to be pulsing.

"Please! I want you inside me; please please please!

Jess didn't wait for an answer. She moved down over him. She grabbed his cock. I looked at her face and I don't think I have ever seen a woman in such utter need.

Jess lowered herself onto Rob's penis and began moving up and down.

"Jess..." I hissed. I slid off the couch and got behind her.

"You've got to slow down sweetheart; remember you've got to give Lissa her turn."

I think she was trying to understand what I was saying, but she was in such heat.

"Wait," Rob said. "Jess: get yourself way up and grab me... let me slip out... use my head. I won't cum; I'm not used to being wrapped up in all this rubber. "

She did her best. Jess grabbed Rob and was using his penis like a dildo on her cuntal opening.

"That's it," he said. "Even move that body more; rub my cock on your clit."

We all watched in amazement. No one expected this guy to have so much control over himself. Thank goodness Jess had such athletic legs.

Now she was bouncing against him, holding on to him hard, rubbing herself against his penis from her vagina on up to between her inners all the way to her poked-out little clit.

"Cumming cumming CUMMING!!" she shouted.

We all heard the whistles outside as she came. Gym class was over as Jess threw back her head, thrust out her breasts, and then reached down between her legs to finish herself off.

She was lucky I was still behind her; I practically caught her as she nearly fell off the sofa against me.

I helped Jess stand up. I had my arms wrapped around her, pressing myself against her warm body from behind; hands on her tummy.

Her long legs were wobbly.

"Wow," she said. "Wow wow wow."

"You're welcome," Rob said and we all laughed.

I helped Jess over to the desk for cleanup. Lissa was already getting things warmed up for her ride; rubbing her hard-nippled tits on Rob's chest and sliding her smooth legs against his hairy ones.

We had the usual paper towels and hand sanitizer for cleanup. I thought I saw Jess grab something off the desk and hide it behind her, but I dismissed that thought-- how could a naked girl hide anything?

I clearly wasn't thinking.

"If you girls are done over there, can you keep Coach warmed up? Now I need to find something."

Lissa was suddenly behind us, stretching out her naked self from her toes on up, looking absolutely fucking edible.

"Come on girls. I know you love me, but the poor guy's getting cold!" Lissa teased.

"I am," Rob agreed. He patted the sofa on the two sides of him. "These spots are still warm if you hurry."

We ran over, both of us all bouncy and giggly now. I had never felt so young or so alive as I did then, cuddled naked next to this silly, grinning guy, kissing him all over and even trying to rub my wet pubes into his left hip.

Then cuddly naked Lissa was standing in front of us. She was holding a jar of Vaseline she had scrounged from somewhere in Rob's desk-- and she was blushing all over.

"I want to try something different..."

"Uh-oh," Jess said. "Are you sure?"

Lissa stopped blushing but her body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

"No I'm not sure," she said, "but you know I always wanted to try it; and I trust him."

"Will someone let me in on..." Rob started. Lissa turned her back to him as she handed him the Vaseline jar. She spread her rear cheeks wide, her face and her whole upper body bright red again as she bent forward.

"Can you... lube me up a bit? But not too much. Your condom is already lubricated and I don't want you slipping out..."

"You are... amazing, to let me be the first one inside there." Rob leaned up and sweetly kissed each of her beautiful bare cheeks. "As long as you're sure, sweetheart, as long as you're sure."

There was no response. Lissa just kept holding her hot butt cheeks wide open. Rob sighed, opened the jar, and began spreading the glop lightly just inside.

"A little bit more deeper inside," Lissa directed from her bottoms-up position. "But not too much. Like I said, sometimes too much lube is... too much!"

Jess was taking charge of condom duties. Once Coach Rob was suitably wrapped up, she unexpectedly got up, walked around her naked lover (with a quick wet kiss) and was barely able to scrunch in to my left.

I turned to her.

"What are you doing?"

Jess reached behind her with a wicked grin and came up with one of those white plastic take-out meal spoons, still wrapped in plastic.

"I found it on Coach's desk. I'm gonna use it to scoop up your pussy juice and feed you to Coach Rob. Remember your promise?"

I was speechless so I just kissed her.

"Where were you hiding that-- oh my god: was it up your butt?!"

"No silly," Jess laughed. "Just held it between my sweet cheeks. My girl here--" she inclined her head toward Lissa who was getting into position-- "is fascinated with anal play. We have contests where we try to waddle around, holding bigger and bigger items back there. We thought of using a strap-on, but now..."

We watched breathless as Rob held his erect penis even more erect. Lissa gasped, still holding herself wide open and then first Rob's head, then half of his cock-shaft slid on in.

"Oh god oh god OH GOD!" Lissa remarked.

"We'd better get started," Jess observed. "I don't know how long these two will last."

She ripped the plastic off the spoon with her teeth. She bent down and pulled me open with her fingers. My pussy was always prominent; now I felt like my whole mound was quivering. Jess pressed in the spoon, curved side in, from my slit-like, pulsing wet vagina, to in between my messy, outrageously swollen inners, and up to where my seemingly never-hooded girl-cock was out and throbbing in its own juices.

She leaned over me, squeezing me unmercifully with her own hot naked body to give Rob a first taste.

He sucked that spoon greedily, never taking his eyes off Lissa's bouncing, cock-split ass.

"More!" he commanded.

Lissa played with me: first with her fingers, then with her tongue. I was so squished in between those two naked bodies that I couldn't move if I wanted to.

I didn't want to.

I could feel my vag opening and closing and squirting out gobs of stickiness. In fact, the next spoonful Jess offered Rob had an unbelievably long string of girly-goo still attached to somewhere between my soaking thighs.

It broke over my naked tits. As Rob slurped me up, Jess leaned in with her tongue and spread that stickiness over both nipples. She started sucking and biting as greedily as Rob.

"Oh god!" I shouted. "You're gonna make me come by biting my nips! Oh god oh god OH SWEET FUCK!!"

That broke the dam. Rob leaned back and straightened up his whole body, lifting his ass half a foot off the sofa. He reached around Lissa's body and was obviously pulling on her clit mercilessly as he pumped his full load up into her butt with thrust after thrust after thrust.

"Oh fuck no!" Lissa shouted and her body seemed to levitate at least another half-foot. It was unlikely I know, but it seemed as if her asshole had Rob's cock in so tight that she was stretching him out to way over his alleged eight-inch length.

Jess and I just held on to each other. We were crying, we were shaking, our hands were everywhere. I'm really not sure if it was my own fist shoved up inside my own cunt or up her cunt, but we made each other cum hard. I don't know if it was one continuous two-minute cum or an endless series of baby-soft cums.

All I know is, five minutes in, the room was silent. The only sounds were the sounds of four naked human bodies trying to learn how to breathe again.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12