Nude Therapy - Phase 07 - Teenage Pussy Party

Story Info
David is accidentally the only male at a nude teen party.
6.8k words
4.6
15.2k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

(I deliberately wrote this story to add another set of bouncily naked college-age girls to my Nude Therapy universe.

So dive in-- just remember-- my girls are already naked; they may start without you.)

To be clear: Derek had texted me, saying to drop by his house for a drink around six that night. He was my brand-new employee, but he had been hired into and thrown into the controlled chaos that was our West Coast expansion project. I hadn't had the slightest chance to really sit down with him and try to get to know him better.

The doorbell was taking a while to be answered. I was just about to try again when the door slowly swung partially open. A pretty face framed in just past shoulder-length brown hair peeked around the opening.

"Hello...?"

"Hi, I'm David, your... father's boss?"

"Oh shit."

The door closed partway as she unhooked the chain. It opened and one of the tallest, skinniest girls I had ever seen was shyly smiling at me, showing off her long skinny legs in the shortest of white robes.

"Sorry! Come on in!"

I followed those long skinny legs through a wide open hallway that led through the living room and all the way back to a kitchen on the right and a dining nook on the left. There were sliders that led to a warmly lit, stone-paved area that looked like an enclosed pool.

Derek's teenage daughter leaned her long body and her even longer legs against a center island countertop. I realized that she was barefoot and suddenly I could smell the scent of warm, chlorinated water emanating from her lean, creamy-white form.

"I'm Caylie," she told me, I took her proffered hand and smiled. She was posing with her right leg bent at the knee, the left leg extended. They were skinny legs, but they were teenager legs and I could not look away. She knew I was happily taking in her bare legs, her slender form, and her pretty, sculpted face and she didn't seem to mind.

She had a high-cheekboned, nearly British look; I instantly compared her to a young Kate Middleton.

"My father sort of forgot today was my birthday." She held up her hand at my concerned look. "Let me explain: my mom had to leave on a last-minute business trip this morning, so we celebrated my birthday a day early. Dad walked in half an hour ago... you should've seen the look on his face when he saw my girlfriends were here! We'd been planning a pool party, and he was supposed to pick up some Italian pastries we were all gonna enjoy-- along with some red wine, now that I'm eighteen."

Caylie glanced at her phone.

"He'll be back in about twenty, soooo... if you don't mind hanging out with four certifiable eighteen-year-old girls, you're welcome to join us while you wait."

I was trying to suppress my grin. Hang out with a giggly gaggle of barely-dressed, wet teenagers? I really had to think about it.

"Sure," I smiled. "If your friends don't mind hanging out with an old man."

She rolled her eyes and led me through the sliders into the unusually warm, late-Spring night.

Before I had a chance to look around...

"You've worked with naked women for a long time, right? So you're used to it."

And Caylie untied her coverup and draped it over the nearest chair. She bit her lip and stood up straight. Her breasts were flat but perfectly round with delicate rosebud nipples; her thin dark landing strip was like an arrow pointing to her otherwise shaved, girlishly innie vulva.

I was staring at my new employee's daughter on her eighteenth birthday-- and she was totally nude.

"Caylie!" A voice seemed to be floating over the pool. I looked and I saw a cute, round, fresh-faced, short-haired girl with jet-black hair treading water in the deep end. She seemed to be a compact little thing-- except there was nothing compact about her built-in floaters-- those flesh mounds were probably 32Ds. I wondered if they were helping her float or if their combined weight was actually pulling her down.

"Caylie," the buoyantly-breasted girl with the impish face repeated, "I thought this was a girls-only party-- and instead of sneaking in a boy, you bring in an old man?!"

I resembled that remark. I made my meanest, mean face possible. The sweet face above those pink-tipped water balloons made an even meaner face-- and she stuck her tongue out at me!

I do like girls who show me a lot of sass-- especially if they were also showing me a lot of their sassy little bodies.

"His name is David, and he works with my dad." Caylie was trying to sound exasperated. "He works with naked babes all day long, so this is all like nothing to him."

The nude, floating imp's eyes got wide and I was readying myself.

"His name is David? And he works at N. I. P. Company?? OMG it's Mandy's David; the guy who writes all of the Nude Therapy stories!"

Caylie shrugged. I heard yet another girl voice ask "Nude Therapy stories?"

I turned to my right.

There were two very different-looking blondes seated and sharing the same lounger at the other end of the pool; their bare asses and left leg / right leg were touching... their remaining legs and feet on the pavers.

The cutesy cuddly little golden blonde was turned so that her open legs were pointed away from me. She had just enough curves so that you wouldn't be surprised to find a poke-able little hole between her thighs.

Her dark blonde companion with her open legs pointed towards me was long, lean and muscular, with nearly a six-pack belly (a four-pack?). She had a sultry "fuck me" look that belonged to a much older girl with her straight hair down to her ass and with her deep red wet and parted upper lips that nicely matched her lower ones.

The nude teen blonde pair distracted me from seeing how my delightful little friend with the mouthwatering mounds somehow crossed the pool. I did get to watch her slowly climbing the pool steps which was an intensely sexual experience in itself.

Her towering titties quivered with each step. And also with each step, more glistening wet skin was revealed. As I figured, she was a compact little number. Her own numbers probably dwindled to maybe a 26 inch waist and hips/ass at only 29 or 30.

She walked straight to me, padding on bare feet and dripping water, especially dripping nicely between her legs. Her puss was prominent and lined with dark thick wet fur-- but with lips primly closed-- until they opened up into a deep dark vaginal slit with only a hint of dangly inners.

She stopped dead about two feet in front of me.

"Mandy's David," she repeated. She looked me up and down. "I'm Fiona, and if you weren't all dressed up for business, I would hug you and squeeze you until I could feel your hard cock straight up lined against my sopping wet cunt."

"Fiona!" It was one of the blondes who hissed.

"Go ahead," I said. "Beautiful naked teenage girls override any concern I have about getting my silly clothes wet."

Fresh-faced Fiona's face looked just like a wide-eyed innocent girl for just a moment. Then she grabbed me hard and hugged me tight.

"David," she whispered. "David; wish you were my David."

My dress shirt was now damp and I'm sure smelling of chlorine. I didn't care. I wondered how much I could get away with.

I slipped my right hand down from the small of Fiona's damp wet back to her even damper wet ass. As I figured, my one hand with its long fingers spread easily outward and cupped both of her tiny cheeks. I slipped my hand lower, my experienced middle finger nestling between her soft thighs...

"Oh no no," Fiona whispered as she pulled away. "I'm all in for our next nude teen party to be exactly like that. I'm just not sure about the other girls, and Daddy Dearest is on his way."

"What did you say about Daddy?" Caylie had gotten closer and had her arms crossed. She wasn't trying to hide her breasts; I sensed that she was annoyed at how Fiona had not only cornered me for herself but was now also the center of nude attention.

"Nothing. I just meant when your dad saw us all topless-- especially you-- he practically went into a walking coma. That can't be the first time he saw your bare tits; if it was, he's gonna hafta get used to it. It's a brave nude world out there!"

Caylie blushed and looked away. I felt that there was something going on between Caylie and Derek; some naughtily nude dark secret.

"Well it's only fifteen minutes and my dad will be home... no time to start an orgy!"

Fiona was staring at me, not listening to the nude teen hostess.

"He's such an erotic writer... the way he describes women's naked bodies..."

Fiona slapped her thigh. "Pussies! He is fantastic at describing pussies. Let's line up and have him do each one of us... starting with me."

"Fiona!" Caylie had her head in her hands. "This is my father's boss; he only came here to talk to him... he is not here to narrate some... teenage pussy party!"

"I'll do it." Four naked girls stared. "I mean, only for the girls who want me to do a description. It'll be fun: all you girls are gonna hafta get used to being stared at in the nude one day soon. Believe me-- guys are trying to get more than a glimpse between your legs. So I'm in... as long as we don't share this portion of the party with our Mr. Derek!"

The cozy blonde pair stood as a unit.

"We're in too!"

Caylie looked at each of us in turn, as if measuring us for straight jackets. Then, she seemed to both deflate a bit, but also stand up taller.

"You're right."

Now there was silence except for the pool pump and some very early crickets.

"We're only eighteen once, and how many times are we all going to be all naked in front of such a sweet, beautiful man?!"

Beautiful? I looked at my feet and I think I blushed.

"But I'm technically the hostess, and" she looked at her phone, "we now have about ten minutes or so until 'Daddy Dearest' gets home."

Now Fiona was looking at her feet and blushing.

"So... I'm the one watching the time, and I'm going first."

The girls were all staring at Caylie now-- even the two blondes. They must've been wondering if possession by naughty spirits was possible.

Fiona pulled up two loungers to face each other. She still took charge of the vaginal presentation logistics and no one objected.

Each pussy participant would sit on the lounger facing me. They would lean back on their elbows and spread out their pretty legs, feet on the floor. I would provide commentary as if I were writing up this party for the Nudity Blog... which I am right now!

"Caylie," Fiona made a grand gesture. "The chair is yours."

Caylie stood in front of me. She looked down and realized her hands were covering her pussy from view.

"Sorry," she said, quite seriously

"It's okay sweet girl." I patted the chair. "Lie back down and let me have a good look at you; I want to see you. I want to see everything you have."

She sat. She lay back, propping herself up on her elbows. She then very slowly spread out her legs, feet down.

"Oh my god!" Caylie exclaimed. "Yes; when you do talk to my father, please do leave some of our recent activities out!"

"You are a sweet, beautiful girl." I leaned forward to more closely take in what she was so reluctantly exposing.

"With those long long legs spread so wide for me, her outer lips seemed to totally surrender shielding her hidden treasures. And her clitoral hood WAS a treasure: a succulent bite-sized morsel, looking as though I could just reach out and take it into my waiting, watering mouth."

"He's doing it!" Fiona exclaimed. She was seated not far away, right down on the pavers, legs drawn up to her own succulence and everything else very visible in between.

"Below," I continued, "her inner lips almost shyly dangle out. They seem to be very reluctant to upstage her long, deep, and very inviting dark pink vaginal slit."

"Wow!" said a new, girlish voice. It was the cutesy blonde, already in line. "I mean... I'm already about ready to cum without even touching myself!"

Caylie got up slowly as if she was now reluctant to leave. I sensed that she very much enjoyed my intimate gaze and now she wanted more.

The golden girl plopped her sweet ass down. She announced herself as "Kelsey."

She spread herself out quickly but then covered her face, giggling. I sensed that Kelsey giggled about half of her waking life.

I gazed deeply into her open, lightly trimmed folds.

"Why wouldn't Kelsey's sweet pink pussy be any less open, any less warm and welcoming than this sweet, bubbly girl. You have to take her in your arms-- her sweet body was made to be held and cuddled-- and then you're drawn to her innermost warmth; a soft place that lets you slip so easily inside; so deep inside that warm, golden body that you're in before you know it, making love so naturally that it's always like the very first time."

"Wow," she sighed. "Wow." Kelsey got up and looked at her lanky muscular blonde friend (lover?), who was next in line.

"I hafta... I don't know." And she padded off.

The sultry dark blonde smiled as her little friend departed.

"She still likes guys," she sadly informed me. "We all make our choices in each life and I respect hers. Still..." she sighed.

"I'm Allison," and she actually reached out and shook my hand. She didn't just plop down onto the lounger, she slid her long body down in a series of smooth, sure moves. She conveyed a quiet strength and a powerful sexuality.

I was entranced.

Allison spread her long legs so slowly that I assumed she was shy. Then I looked at her face-- she was studying me intensely as if gauging and assessing my reaction.

She had a wild jungle of fur; a rarely if ever shaved-- or even trimmed puss. Her slit, however, seemed to be quite naturally hair-free, from the bottom of her hood to where that slit deepened into the open darkness that I assumed was her vaginal hole.

"Allison's pussy was as wild and untamed as she was controlled... or was she the controller? You got the feeling that she was the one who wrapped her body around you; she was the one who grabbed your cock so expertly without even looking; she was the one who pulled you deep deep and deeper into her tight wet darkness. Then you got the feeling that she might clasp onto you from deep inside-- and never let you go."

Allison stared for a while.

"You got me," she said quietly. "It was like you could see inside me." She sat up straight but didn't bother closing her legs.

"I've met you before," she said. I began to question that--

"Oh: it was in a past life... I'm doing past life regression therapy."

Caylie was sitting pretty on the nearest lounger, watching the proceedings intently.

"I warned you we were all certifiable... especially this one." She inclined her pretty head toward Allison.

Allison ignored her. "I have a recurring dream or vision of the Civil War: I'm a Confederate spy-- crazy about 'the Cause'-- and Alexandra, of all people is there. I think she's a Union spy, so I strip search her and poke around inside every opening she has."

She paused. "It's weird that I see Alexandra, looking the same as she does now. My therapist tells me I'm projecting because I so want to fuck her brains out."

I was frozen in place with my 'oh really?' wry smile on my face. Alexandra was a famous talk show host slash entertainer. Imagine Taylor Swift ten years from now deciding to get naked and doing her own version of Oprah.

I was frozen because I had just met Alexandra at a nude sales conference-- and I think I had sex with her.

I had concluded that I must have been drugged when I got to Alexandra's party-- maybe that's what those weird showbiz types were into. No way that Alexandra had told me that she was 222 years old-- and that she was cursed to drain men of every drop of their semen to continue to live.

I hadn't published that story yet. But now, this allegedly crazy naked lesbian teen was telling me of her vision of Alexandra being alive 160 years ago.

I had to find my voice.

"Where was I in this... story?"

Allison grinned.

"You were one of her lady lovers. You showed up with a tiny pistol to shoot me. I ended up seducing you-- and fucking your brains out."

"Okay, Allison. Enough B. S. Can't you see you're freaking him out?"

It was my number-one fan, Fiona. We all watched as she approached, her breasts softly quivering with each step. Then she leaned over Allison and kissed that beautiful nude so gently on her lips that I heard gasping all around.

Allison got up with one fluidly nude move and stood on one side of the lounger; Fiona stood on the other side. The two naked teens leaned forward in unison and sweetly kissed again, Fiona's big soft pink-tipped breasts briefly bouncing against Allison's smallish handfuls; hard-tipped in reddish-brown.

"You're crazy but we love you," Fiona informed her. Now both girls were smiling and as Allison slinked away and Fiona looked down at me smiling I realized that I genuinely loved each of these incredible bare beauties.

I had to pause to watch Alexandra's sculpted ass cheeks slink away along with the rest of her firm form. Someone did need to sculpt that butt to preserve it for future generations.

Fiona leaned forward, hands on her pretty knees and whispered "And the first shall be last."

She was making reference to a line from my second very real story about the first Phase Two Intimacy party-- and I loved her for that. (See "Nude Therapy: Phase 02.)

Fiona lay back, so pretty and so curvy and so soft and so sweet and so sexy. I looked deep into her eyes, I concentrated on her sweet, smiling face... but then I just had to take her all in. What a totally edible, sweetly fuckable, naked beauty!

"Most people... most men... can't resist making some comment about my tits."

I stared at those tits as prompted.

"Neither can I."

I got up from my own seat and I gingerly knelt down between her legs. I was grateful that applying my whole weight to Fiona's lounge chair didn't make my knees fall through the slats.

The rest of the nude group got even quieter as they saw that I was no longer content to merely look upon the body parts that I was commenting on.

"The male gaze is of course drawn to Miss Fiona's glorious glands. They are lovely examples of the perfection of female flesh... but then: so is her sweet round face. Her nose is an adorable button worth your kisses--"

I propped myself over her and kissed it.

"--but how can you neglect her always-smiling, yet mischievous little lips?"

I kissed those lips; softly at first, then hard.

Miss Fiona responded by throwing back her pretty head, closing her eyes, and then offering her darting little tongue for a taste.

Three naked teenage girls could not have been any quieter, although I heard some soft splashes as if one of them was lowering her warm body into the pool.

"Of course, don't neglect those beautiful breasts as your kisses make a path down her body; a path down to her secret treasures-- to the heart of what makes this sweet girl such a sexually desirable young woman."

I appropriately began kissing my way downward, in accord with my narrative. I squeezed her boobies together and then I greedily sucked each soft pink nipple. I was surprised that her nips didn't get harder, but she was responding: Fiona was moaning and her entire lower body was positively writhing.

I moved down to her belly. I stuck my tongue in her innie belly button and then I tickled her tummy with the razor stubble on my chin until Miss Fiona was giggling in near hysterics.

I was falling in love with this girl or I was falling in love with her body-- it didn't matter. I had simply had enough of merely gazing at four naked teenagers: at their twitchy little clits, at their open pink cunts.

It was way past time for action.

I gazed upon Miss Fiona's furry mound and her deep valley of wet pink. I dove in teeth first, biting and trying to pull out some of her longest hairs. I then concentrated on mostly tongue action, but in a very meticulous way. I gave her entire vulva one wet, wide-tongued welcome lick, from her vaginal slit to the bulge of her hood.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12