Nude Therapy - Phase 07 - Teenage Pussy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I concentrated on some more detailed work.

I pulled out her right inner lip first. I rolled it between my fingers. Then I sucked on it, even trying to get my teeth into the action. The left lip was next, and that seemed even more sloppily distended than the right.

I pulled back and admired my work. I love how fully aroused female folds tend to stay in place while you're playing with them, like you're playing with wet pink clay.

That bulge in her hood was sliding out and I marveled at a gelatinous, poky little thing that was nearly the size and shape of my thumb tip. It was pinkish-white, and it was already twitching and already drippy from its own juices.

My mouth, my lips, my tongue, my teeth: everything sprung into action to provide Miss Fiona's girl-cock the attention it was due. I didn't even need to get my fingers involved; it was quite the poky little devil without my manual manipulations.

I looked up at Miss Fiona as I suckled on the center lollipop of all of her feminine pleasures. She was mumbling and moaning "David" and "God": I didn't know what god she was worshipping, just as long as it was the god who created my talented tongue.

Suddenly her entire lower body went stiff. She stretched out her teenage legs, feet off the ground. I looked down and just caught her deep slit as it seemed to quickly pulse open and closed. It finally opened up impossibly wide, and then a spherical, teaspoon-sized dollop of clear, syrupy liquid suddenly squirted out. Most of it hit Fiona's inner thigh on the right; the rest dribbled down-- onto and over her brown lower hole and onto the slats of her lounger.

Fiona looked like she was in shock-- was I the first man to make her squirt? I started to say something then we all heard:

"Fuck... fuck! Oh sweet fuck!!"

It wasn't Fiona verbally cumming; she had shown remarkable restraint. Then we all saw the golden blonde head in the low end of the pool. Allison strode over.

"Kelsey: what did you do?!"

Even Caylie was momentarily distracted. I took sweet advantage of that. I bent back down and licked up all of Fiona's sweet honey that I could. I made sure that she could see that I was swallowing every gulp. And she did taste syrupy sweet, except for that background tang that told me that these juices were directly from a woman's warm, wet cunt; made from deep within her body to facilitate the entry of a hard cock.

I will never forget Miss Fiona's particular taste.

By now we all realized that Kelsey had positioned herself over one of the hot jets that were continually pushing chlorinated and filtered water into the pool. She had cum and cum hard by dancing her lower body over one of those pulsing jets.

Allison stood at the edge of the pool, looking down at her silly lover. Her hands were on her hips and her muscular legs were wide enough for me to see what looked like a matched pair of fully-engorged, dangling inner lips.

"I tried to be quiet," a girlish voice from the pool tried to explain.

"When are you ever quiet, my sweet little fuck?!"

Allison's voice was somewhere between a purr and a snarl. She seemed to sense my stare and she whirled around.

For a moment, I was lost in her fantasies. I saw the fanatical glare of that devilishly handsome Confederate sympathizer, and I felt helpless under his gaze.

Then the moment passed. Allison's eyes and her whole body softened as she slipped into the pool.

"Oh my poor baby; why didn't you ask me to make you cum? Let me hold my breath: I can go down on you underwater, and you'll love it when I let some bubbles hit your clit."

Fiona had moved into a sitting position, right next to me. She reached up and unzipped my fly without looking.

"Fiona!" Now that was the first non-nude non-female non-teen voice hissing that night.

She paid absolutely no attention. She reached inside my boxers and wrapped her fingers expertly around the head of my penis. I hope I am not bragging to say that I am naturally longer than most and that night I was unnaturally hard. Nonetheless Fiona managed to squeeze that head out. I looked down and it was uncomfortably close to the teeth of my zipper.

I looked back up and Caylie was staring. Damn. As the hostess, she had the absolute right to control whatever activities went on at her party.

My cock began to reluctantly deflate as I struggled to say something witty and clever.

Then we all saw it: a car's headlights lit up a metal storage shed just outside the pool. Derek was home.

"Daddy Dearest alert: bottoms on, people, and please try to dry off!" Caylie's announcement made everyone laugh and nicely broke the sexual tension. As I watched Fiona jump up, she grabbed the nearest towel and tried to dry herself off between her legs as she raced to relocate her bikini bottoms.

I patted my dress shirt as best as I could. I headed for the chair nearest the sliders where I had draped my jacket.

Caylie was suddenly in front of me. She looked down at me and pointed, apparently speechless. My bulbous cock-head was still out there like the head of a sly turtle. In my defense, it was jammed in so tight that I was starting to lose all feeling.

I tried to stammer an apology as I stuffed and zipped, but my topless hostess who had been our birthday-suited birthday girl was already off, helping the last bottomless girls back into their teeny thongs.

I slid open the sliders and closed them behind me. I tried to check how presentable I was in their reflection but I was constantly distracted by the four now topless teens bouncily cleaning up.

Derek walked in and took one look at me and his face crumbled.

I held up my hand.

"I heard... you've had a rough day."

He shook his head as he put the bakery box on the counter. Derek was probably an inch shorter than his daughter with much lighter hair. I knew then that her legginess must've been inherited from Mom.

Derek had a mother/daughter pic on his desk. They're both dressed in just above the knee party dresses; perhaps for a wedding. Mom is a very hot and more mature and curvaceous version of Caylie. Maybe we could all go out to a Certified Nude restaurant and convince the ladies to leave their clothes at home. Would love to see that mother/daughter combo going to and from the ladies room. I would get to do a nude comparison from all angles.

I am bad; and ever since women started going naked everywhere, I've gotten worse.

Derek was about to say something then the slider slid open and four topless teens bounced in.

"Cannolis! Where's the wine?"

Derek shook his head at all of the bare breasts.

"They didn't at least put their tops on for you?"

Shit. I was trying to look so innocent: a narrated pussy parade? visiting Miss Fiona's downtown area? oh no: we were mostly discussing art and literature!

I didn't know if he was pissed at me or at the girls-- or both. Time for a clever remark.

"Derek," I sighed. "In today's world, I am so unused to asking women to put their clothes on."

He sighed. He was okay until his daughter had to squeeze past us to get to the wine rack. They avoided looking at each other; the discomfort was palpable.

At some point, all four thong-bikinied sets of asses were leaning over the countertop, wiggling with each giggle. Even I was getting uncomfortable.

Derek nudged me. I followed him into the living room, both of us carrying our wine glasses. The room was bigger than I could see from the hallway: it rounded a corner and opened into a cozy nook with a fireplace, two recliners and a bookcase.

"My semi-sanctuary," Derek announced as we sat. We placed our drinks on an antique coffee table.

The high-pitched giggling and girlish voices were less noticeable in here.

"Teenage girls," I said, giving Derek an opening.

"Sometimes Caylie can be... the biggest pain ever in womankind. But I always love her so much... maybe too much."

Whoa. I didn't want to go there right away. I started with the safe questions, and we shared our experiences back and forth: where did you grow up, where did you go to school, what about earlier jobs? Then the man stuff: sports first, then women.

Derek was so cautious, lowering his voice and peeking around the corner. The topless teen party was obviously still on from all the noise; he was uncomfortable at first, then he warmed up.

We talked about our favorite nude female co-workers; who had the best breasts, best ass-- who had the best shaved and unshaven pubes? Derek seemed to be in awe that he was being encouraged to talk like this by his new boss, but he warmed up to the subject with bigger and bigger smiles.

When we got to the subject of most beautiful overall, Derek leaned back with a long sigh.

"Tami is... warm, wonderful... so special! She handles her constant nudity with a combination of shyness and acceptance."

I was grinning. Derek of course didn't know that Tami, along with my wife and I, was seriously trying to make our three-way relationship work.

"She's one of the reasons I just can't do Intimate Fridays."

I was puzzled. Intimate Fridays were forty-five minutes of all of the nude female employees lining up and taking turns lowering themselves on participating male penises. No one was supposed to cum; everyone was supposed to stay wet and hard. Lately, I was liking the idea more and more of two naked people just lying down together, holding, hugging, touching and kissing each other. I was making that recommendation to the Nudity Project; the requirement that all women be penetrated each Friday was the number one reason so many women fled Full Female Nude organizations.

"What do you mean: you can't participate?"

He gave me a wan smile. "I'm a simple man and I would simply fall in love with girls like Tami. I don't think I can handle it... I don't think I can do that to my wife."

Nothing to say to that: it was his choice, his right.

I was getting antsy and I had to bring it up.

"Caylie seems so... uncomfortable around you. Did something happen? You can talk to me... I won't play boss for a while... I'll just try to be a friend."

Derek was quiet.

"It's that obvious? Shit. It's not what you're thinking but... let me tell it my way:

"Caylie and I were up way too late last night. Her mom had already gone to bed-- she was getting up 5:30A to catch an early flight.

Caylie at some point said that there should be some ritual at the exact moment a girl turned eighteen:

'I should be outside, naked in the moonlight. I should do-- I don't know-- something to announce to myself and to the universe that I was now a woman.'

I just shook my head and told her she needed to get some sleep. She was so tired. I would have carried her to bed, if she let me.

The next morning I woke up like-- deep sleep to wide awake. The clock said 3:59; the hospital said that Caylie was born at 4:00; my wife insisted it was 4:04.

Whatever. I just knew that my daughter was outside, naked.

I put a robe over my boxers and I opened the sliders and.... there she was, just coming in to the pool area from the outside screen door. The quarter moon was out, and there was light from street lamps... I swear she was glowing like the goddess of the dawn.

She sat on a little outdoor love seat way in the corner. She was staring at me. I walked to her like I was dreaming. I sat down. I did not touch her. I didn't even look at her.

Her hand reached out and her finger touched her phone: 4:04. She was legal according to her birth certificate but she was honoring her mother's recollection.

She took my hand and she gripped it so tight I gasped. Then, from her movements and all of the little noises she was making, I knew she was masturbating.

I just sat there, gripping my girl's soft little hand like I was in a daze, a dream state. Then suddenly, she gripped me so tight, she was hurting me. She was cumming, and she was cumming hard. She was trying to stay still; she was trying not to cry out, but her body was stiffening and bucking.

Then, I knew she was done. Her breathing was calming, my hand was only being held with a light touch.

And she said:

"I love you Dad: you gave me life.

I love you Mom; you gave me life."

We both started crying, like I'm crying now. It wasn't sobbing; it was more like letting it all go. We just let all our feelings of love bubble up and out through our eyes.

I remembered so much: when she was so happy because a boy asked her out on her first date; when she came in from playing and she was cut so bad we rushed her to the hospital.

It was all of the awesomeness of being responsible for this sweet, beautiful creature for eighteen years.

Well; I thought it all came out then... there's more coming out now. Sorry David; I'm not a crybaby and this is not like me. But... when it comes to my daughter...

Let me tell you that It wasn't sexual. I know:

my daughter was naked and masturbating but it wasn't sexual! She wanted to experience a strong emotion: should she have hurt herself or tickled herself?

I don't know. I don't know."

I looked away for a while. When he seemed calmer, I actually put my hand on his hand-- but it was a man-squeeze, a man-pat, so it was okay.

"You're a father," I said. "I have absolutely no idea what that's like."

"You'd make a great father," he informed me.

I had a sudden flash-forward-- Tami with an unbelievably huge belly-- "We're having twins David! Twins!"

I sat back and took a nice swig of wine.

When we got back to the topless teens, all of the cannolis were gone-- as was about one and one half bottles of red wine.

"I only had a half a glass sir; I'm driving them home." Fiona gave Derek her sweetest smile and the slightest titty-shake.

Derek had to blink his eyes: I know-- at some point all of the female flesh is much too much.

Then the party started breaking up. The girls were off to change (apparently they did wear clothing on occasion.) Caylie surprisingly cozied up to her dad and cooed: "Can I walk David out?" He patted her shoulder distractedly. I was worried he was going to start crying again.

We walked out to what passed for their front porch: just a six by six feet raised slab, reached by three steps, with similar pavers to the pool.

There was a bright porch light. Caylie grinned at me. She pulled her bikini bottoms off and threw them on the sidewalk. Then, with me still in shock, she unbelted and unzipped me and tugged my slacks down to my ankles.

"Holy...! What the hell?!"

"I need you to listen to me."

I reached down for my pants.

"Help! Help: he pulled off my bikini and now he has his cock out," Caylie said in a very normal voice.

"You wouldn't."

"I would; louder."

I looked out toward the street. They had high hedges for privacy, but if someone was walking or driving by, and they turned their head...

I sighed.

"Tell me what you need to tell me. But please make it fast!"

"I want you to be first."

I groaned. "You're first what?"

"First lover; first sex partner... what do

you want me to say? I'm a virgin and I can't stand the suspense anymore. I've been watching you tonight and you were wonderful. You made each and every one of us feel like a little sex goddess. I want that big boy inside me, and I want to see your face when you pump out your hot liquid heat deep into me and fill me up."

I held up my hands. "I am not a Virginity Relief facilitator; there are plenty of trained guys out there--"

Caylie knelt in front of me and flicked my penis with her thumb and forefinger.

"Ow! What was that for??"

"Negative responses are discouraged; positive responses are rewarded."

"You're evil!"

Caylie shrugged. "I'm a teenage girl."

She had me there.

"Well..." I was thinking fast. Anyone walking by, or stopping their car, would have had quite a sight.

"I'll have to ask your father, and your mother--"

She pulled hard on some of the hair on my scrotum like she wanted to pull it off.

"Wrong! My father freaks out when he sees... my breasts. My mother is even more protective."

I had to think quickly to avoid more genital torment.

"I will bring it up with my two loves. It will be a tough sell-- we're supposed to all be limiting uhhh... outside penis in vagina events. If they both agree, they'll be your sponsors. They'll present you naked to me, then we'll all be naked together and touching each other as we all cum."

Caylie looked ecstatic. She took my penis in her hand, then she lowered her mouth onto my head. She looked up at me constantly with her soft brown eyes as she suckled and licked my head with a very talented tongue. Finally, she let me pop out.

She stood up.

"I'll give you my contact info; I've been on Dad's phone so I know where all of your info is."

Caylie kissed me so sweetly.

"You're not exactly a hunk--"

Gee, thanks.

"--but you are adorable. And there's a lot more to adore when your pants are down!"

She blew me a kiss as she opened and closed the front door as she went inside. I pulled up those pants-- rezipped and rebelted. Then I noticed something on the sidewalk.

I re-opened her door just in time; she was almost in the kitchen.

"Caylie."

She turned, startled.

"I think you forgot something."

I waved her bikini bottoms at her.

"Oh my god."

She rushed up and grabbed them.

"I was just gonna tell my dad that we really needed to talk about... something. If I had walked in naked, he would've run and locked himself in his room until Mom came home tomorrow."

I felt kind of responsible for her, so I stood and watched.

It took a long long time for those teeny bikini bottoms to make it all the way up those long long legs.

12