Nude Therapy - Virginity Relief Pt. 01

Story Info
An eighteen-year-old girl signs up for virginity relief.
4.8k words
4.34
12.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
454 Followers

(This story takes place in my "Nude Therapy" near-future world. Full female nudity is now required in nearly half of all workplaces, and there are guaranteed safe, Certified Nude zones where anyone can walk around naked.

Only those eighteen and over can participate.)

Nancy watched closely as her daughter Shannon read through the Virginity Relief contract. They had been assured by Kevin that it was quite standard; fully approved by the Nudity Project.

Shannon looked up and smiled at everyone as she reached for the proffered pen. Nancy was suddenly the nervous one; the one with cold feet. Shannon was such a sweet girl-- and maybe a bit too trusting-- she was also so pretty: 5' 5", long brown hair, a cute little figure with nice long legs displayed in her cute little sundress. Nancy was afraid that her daughter's undeniably extreme cuteness led certain people to try to use her, to try to take advantage of her.

Nancy herself was nearly the physical opposite of her daughter with her dyed dark blonde hair with gold highlights and her more womanly figure: 36Cs for Nan compared to her daughter's perky 31A/Bs.

Nancy gently put her hand on her daughter's hand. Shannon was the one signing away her virginity; why was HER stomach so full of butterflies?

"Just want you to be sure, sweet girl."

Shannon gave her mom that patented smile that had gotten her out of so much trouble over the years.

"I'm sure mom," and she squeezed Nancy's hand back. She signed the contract and sat back with a smile and a sigh.

Nancy sighed back, countersigned and then passed the paperwork across the table to Kevin. He was such a nice-looking, strong-shouldered guy; firmly muscled but with a kind, gentle demeanor. He had light brown hair that was prematurely sprinkled at forty-five with some gray, and big brown soulful eyes that made Nancy melt whenever he looked directly at her.

Kevin passed the contract over to his wife Pam, who signed as a witness. Pam was a thirty-nine-year old with short black hair and piercing blue eyes-- cute and compact, she stood only 5' 4" compared to her husband's 6' 3" frame... and, she was naked.

There had been a moment of awkwardness as the mother and daughter entered the facilitator's house for the first time. Their two prior meetings had been in Kevin's office: he was a CPA and apparently quite successful. He insisted though, that the final signing and "all that follows" happen in the comfort of his own home sweet home.

Kevin had just closed the door when he made his announcement:

"My wife would love to join us, and witness the signing. We just have to let you know that she's a Committed Full Nude."

Nancy and Shannon looked at each other and shrugged. One of Nancy's friends, Michelle, had also made the commitment to stay totally nude whenever and wherever possible. The first time she came out at her next dinner party was awkward, but then after some hugs and kisses-- and a few glasses of wine-- that lovely, mature, and very buxom lady's nudity seemed beautiful and natural. And yes, her 42Ds were a wonder to behold, bouncing around, out in the open.

Speaking of breasts, Nancy kept catching her daughter stealing glances at Pam's strawberry-tipped maybe 34B cupcakes. Even Nancy had to admit that Pam was a simply adorable little lady; she was just surprised that Shannon seemed more interested in naked Pam than she was in the good-looking clothed guy who would formally deflower her in only five days.

Kevin cleared his throat; he was clearly uncomfortable with the next step.

"Now, unfortunately, we do have to follow the Nudity Project rules. It's embarrassing, but we have to determine, Shannon, if you still have an intact hymen, and if so, how tight it is."

Shannon seemed frozen with her pretty mouth partly open in a smile.

Kevin held up his hands.

"It's not any kind of ancient virginity test; it's more for your comfort as well as mine. Many girl's hymens stretch and eventually tear through exercise, playing sports, horse and bike riding, etc. I just need to know if I'm going to hurt you when I slide inside."

Shannon looked to her mother for help but it really wasn't something she could help her with. This was all new to her; Nan had lost her virginity the old-fashioned way.

Then naked Pam unexpectedly got up and walked over to Shannon.

"Why don't we go on up to our bedroom? I can take a look, and I promise it won't hurt!"

Pam put her hands on Shannon's shoulders and seemed to be massaging them.

"Hmmm..." Shannon replied. "That's so nice of you!"

Nancy watched as her daughter happily followed the older lady's bare and lightly bobbing ass up the stairs without a look back. Shannon seemed entranced by the view.

"It's kind of normal." Kevin startled her.

"Sorry?"

He inclined his head toward the stairs.

"A girl that age signs the pledge, then realizes it only applies to males inserting penises in; not to other females."

"You mean you think she's already--"

"No." Kevin smiled and moved his chair closer until his knees (in slacks) were touching Nancy's knees (bare in her short summer skirt.)

She liked that. She liked that a lot.

"I only mean that we're all sexual beings; we all want to admired, touched and loved. Your daughter's a good girl; she's just new to all of this and she's naturally curious."

Nancy smiled at him. He did have such beautiful eyes.

"You make me feel so comfortable about this whole thing. I mean... I think I'm more nervous than Shannon! I mean..."

She leaned forward and put a hand on his knee.

"I mean... I do have to undress in front of you!"

Kevin leaned forward and put both hands on her bare knees.

"And... all of the women at the Ceremony do traditionally cum along with the Pledge... are you worried about that?" he asked.

Nan looked down as his strong hands that were so slowly but very matter-of-factly pushing her skirt higher and higher up her still firm, shapely, still muscular legs.

"No." Now she leaned forward all the way and kissed him. She actually giggled like a girl as she pulled away from his lips.

"Do all moms get this way-- even more sexed up than their virgin daughters?"

Kevin pushed her skirt all the way up to her waist without objections. He began tracing the line of her vulva through her tight, pink thong panties with just a finger.

"About half of them from my experience; it's a perfectly normal reaction."

Nan looked down and gave Kevin a wry smile.

"I'm about to have a perfectly normal reaction and wet my pants!"

"Then I should take them off!"

"Please do."

Nancy held her breath as she lifted her ass off the seat. Kevin pulled her panties down and completely off her sandaled feet.

"I'll get a towel to put under you."

"Ummm..." she glanced upstairs.

"Don't worry; my wife is taking very good care of your sweet girl. We have time."

"Ummm... I probably need to take my skirt off too; if we're going to play, I get kinda messy."

"No problem!" Kevin smiled as he helped Nancy to her feet. He reached behind her as they kissed again, and then her light, loose, short and summery skirt fell into a puddle at her feet.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Naked Pat led Shannon by the hand into her bedroom. The king bed, covered in a plush light green and white patterned quilt with matching throw pillows caught Shannon's eye.

"Is this the bed where..."

"Yes sweetheart. This is the bed where you'll be made love to for the very first time." Shannon licked her lips and took a moment to catch her breath. Seeing it; being in the very room made it suddenly so real. She reached out and the two women hugged: one in her little sundress, the other totally nude.

"I want to take all of my clothes off; I want to be naked like you," Shannon murmured over Pat's bare right shoulder.

"That's the idea," Pat responded. "Does this pull off?"

"Yeah, it unzips then..." Shannon was still breathless. She lifted up her arms and the sexy naked lady helped the pretty eighteen-year-old girl out of her dress.

"Pretty panties!" exclaimed Pat.

Shannon bit her lip. "My mom and I bought matching rose-pink thongs, we're gonna wear these the day of the Ceremony."

Most females at a Ceremony were already totally nude under their short, silky robes. Shannon and Pat planned to keep their panties on, then, she'd remove her mom's, and her mom would remove hers.

"You are soooo cute." Pat stepped up. "May I remove your pretty panties?"

"Yes please." Shannon sighed those two words out.

Pat gently pressed the girl, who was finally blushing, down into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. She pulled the tiny pink bit of cloth all the way off Shannon's cute little feet. Then she gently but firmly pushed the teen girl's knees apart.

"Oh my!"

"I... I let it all grow out 'cause I read on the Nudity Blog more hair down there helps retain more of a girl's juices... you know. And slick hair is good for entry."

Shannon was blushing even more furiously now. Pat could actually feel her heat. What a sweet, wonderful, untouched little bundle of sexual potential, Pat thought. She leaned over the bed and kissed the sweet naked teenager.

Shannon stared up at her in awe.

"You are so beautiful and so sexy to me," Pat gushed. "If we had the time, I would show you all the ways that women love each other. You have the sweetest combination of face, body, legs and pretty puss that I've ever seen. I absolutely adore young girls-- and you are this woman's wet dream come to naked life for me.

Once you've lived just a little more of your new life, think about coming back to me, and into my arms. I have so much to teach you."

Pat sat next to the naked, still blushing beauty on the bed. She put her right arm around Shannon, and just leaned in to her, basking in the warmth and the scent of a freshly scrubbed young girl.

Pat had her own "stable" of fresh young beauties that she regularly picked out of her monthly meetings of the Committed Full Nude Club-- but none quite as young as this one! There was a Certified Nude hotel not far away; the Club rented out a private room.

The members would laughingly refer to their meetings as "the opposite of AA;" one by one, the completely nude ladies would share stories of how desperately they were trying to remain totally nude 24/7-- nudity was their addiction, and being naked was their drug of choice.

Some stories weren't very nice: there were still eleven states that banned Full Female Nudity, but there were always brave souls who would venture there bare.

There were horror stories of naked women being arrested and spending the night in the nude next to a drunk tank filled with leering men. Of course, even worse things happened. Such stories were reported to the Nudity Project, which had some powerful and well-known members who would publicly shame the towns and the individuals involved in such abuse.

But after all the stories, Pam would invite all of the naked ladies up to her plush suite for wine and light snacks-- with the tantalizing possibility always out there that the ladies might try snacking on each other.

Pam regularly added one or two ladies per month to her growing circle. She would of course take one or two or more home to share their naked delights with Kevin. And she would tell all of her girls that Kevin was the one man who kept her from going full girls-only. He made her laugh, he made her cry with delight, he made her cum with fingers and tongue again and again before his amazing penis was even added to the mix.

She adored him.

And now Pam was actually getting emotional as she inhaled the shower-fresh, baby powder odors emanating along with the heat of this sweet teen's nude body. There was an unspoken understanding that girls who signed the Virginity Pledge, and who stuck it out through Virginity Relief, were untouchable for a while. They were still teenagers; they needed to experience the joys and perils inherent in this new world of ever-present nudity and the ever-present possibility of some sweet, naked sex.

But oh! How Pam wanted her now!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nan was comfortably leaning back in the softly upholstered, mid-century dining room chair. There was a plush white towel under her naked ass-- and there was a guy with a very talented tongue on his knees between her legs, kissing and licking her vulva.

She was in heaven.

Kevin had asked her if she wanted to cum; much to her own surprise she responded: "Just keep kissing me there, and keep talking to me... that's all I need."

Kevin was alternately slurping up any juices that squirted out of her vagina and then sucking on her clitoris as if it was a particularly flavorful lollipop.

Nancy looked down on her clit; at how long and how out there it was. She couldn't remember it ever looking like that: like a miniature sculpture of a penis carved out of light pink gelatin-- until now. She marveled at how she was feeling waves and ripples of continuous pleasure without actually cumming. Clearly Kevin was a master.

He lifted his head up, in between licks and sucks:

"Where do you work, sweet lady?"

He licked his lips, soaked with her juices.

"And you ARE very sweet!" he added.

Nancy was nearly giggling; thirty-eight years old and she was a blushing schoolgirl getting eaten out for the very first time.

"My company went Full Female Nude eight months ago, and Intimate Fridays six months ago. And I love it: I love working naked, and I love walking in to a guy's office or cubicle to ride him, and he's looking up at me like I'm a sex goddess. I love that feeling!"

That's what the question "where do you work" was all about now; not "what do you do" but: are the women all naked, and how far do they go?

Kevin was sucking on her girl-cock so sweetly and so wonderfully, that she reached down and tousled his thick hair.

"I'm... I'm... almost cumming! It sounds crazy, but I want to save cumming with you for when you make love to Shannon. I'm just..."

Kevin kneeled up straight and Nan bent down and kissed him.

"I understand and you're not crazy! It's going to be a very emotional, very beautiful experience for all of us," he replied.

He wiped off some of her juices with the back of his hand. He stood up and used the towel to dry her off. She gasped. The feel of his strong hands on her body, strong hands handling her thighs, lifting up and moving her body ever so gently...

She nearly lost it again.

She stood up and watched as he dressed her.

"Hope you don't mind my asking, but: your husband?"

Nancy let out a big sigh. She watched as Kevin reached for her skirt. He seemed confused as to how that loose little item went back on her body. She laughed as she showed him the few buttons at her waist.

"My husband works in a clothes on company; worked there for years. His boss says they'll never go nude; he's just firmly against the whole concept.

But he comes home on Fridays; he asks me to describe my... experiences... how hard was the guy; how did his cock feel inside me. Sometimes we don't even make it to the bedroom: he pushes me over the kitchen counter, he flips up my skirt, he pulls down my panties... and he fucking drills me.

He was never like that before. I know he's frustrated, but..."

Nancy shrugged. She looked down and she saw that she was fully dressed.

Kevin took her in his arms and held her. Nancy melted.

"It's so good to... not only to act on our feelings about this new world we're in, but also to talk things out," he said.

Nan theatrically raised her eyebrows toward the stairs.

"Is that what your pretty naked wife is doing upstairs with my daughter... acting out?"

Nancy wasn't seriously upset, she was only a bit bemused-- months of Virginity planning-- and now her daughter was into girls?!

Kevin smiled.

"Pam is really such a sweet, gentle lady. She's only taking Shannon so far; only giving her what she needs right now."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pat reluctantly let Shannon go.

"Unfortunately, I am really going to have to check you out. Remember: this is not a virginity check; you may have stretched out or even torn your hymen through sports, exercise, even vigorous masturbation."

Shannon giggled. "I'm usually very gentle with myself; I doubt if those kitten soft touches of mine could ever be called 'vigorous.'"

Oh god, Pat thought. This little teenage nudie cutie was so sweet she just wanted to start eating her up-- and she would literally start with her toes. She sighed.

"Just lie back a bit on the bed; lean up on your elbows so you can see what I'm doing. "

Pat held out her right index finger as she got closer to the edge of the bed.

"See? I don't have very long fingernails, so I promise to be just as gentle with you as you are with your own soft touches."

Shannon instinctively moved her right foot up on to the bed, which opened up her peach-half slit quite nicely. Pat could see right away that Shannon's girlish pink opening was very tight and the interior quite fleshy-looking. She was pretty sure she was seeing a squishy pink elastic barrier in there already.

Pat began rubbing around the girl's slit which elicited some soft sighs and moans. Shannon was leaking just a little, so Pat excused herself and retrieved a relatively clean dry towel from the hamper.

Shannon gasped and squirmed as Pat slid the towel under the girls's soft but firm thighs. She checked her sweet puss again-- definitely wet enough for entry.

"I'm going in, just seeing how far I can go. You've definitely got a tight little opening; all this is only so that Kevin is completely prepared to make the sweetest, gentlest possible love to you.

Relax... relax..."

Wow! The girl was incredibly tight at first, then, once past her squishy little barrier, she opened all the way up.

Shannon was gasping and trying to control herself as Pat slowly withdrew her finger.

"You did great sweetie! You do have a little barrier, but it's very yielding to the touch. I'm going to recommend that Kevin start off with some slow, rather shallow thrusts until he feels you totally, sweetly opening up to him."

Shannon was leaning back, eyes half-closed, her conical breasts rising and falling as she tried to calm herself down, although her nipples were poking out and quite hard.

Pat leaned back down on the bed. She drew Shannon close to her again.

"Could I..." Shannon started.

"Anything you want, sweet girl!"

"Could I... put my own finger inside you, just to see what it feels like?"

It wasn't easy to shock Pat, but-- this seemingly innocent, verifiably virginal girl was asking to insert her finger inside Pat's pussy!

Pat licked her lips and quickly recovered.

"Okay... Why don't we reverse positions? I'll lie back, and you sit on the edge of the bed. I'll open my legs-- like this. Okay?"

Shannon suddenly looked nervous, reluctant.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you!"

"Oh sweetie! Feel me; feel how wet and slippery sticky I am. Being next to you... touching you... you made me that way! You're just so fresh and warm and soft and shy-- you don't even know how adorable you are!"

Shannon was smiling and biting her lips as she began exploring Pat's shaved, pink-purple, glistening folds. Pat's vagina was a gaping, pulsating hole at the bottom of it all-- and Pat couldn't stop the pulsing! Any attention like this, and her body starting self-lubricating; preparing itself to be entered.

"I'm going in," Shannon announced. At this point, Pat was gasping like a virgin herself. Shannon was so tentative, but her face showed such awe at how it felt for her finger to actually be inside a mature woman's vagina.

Pat couldn't resist clamping down on that finger from the inside; not only did she want to keep that finger in, she was longing to move; to be finger-fucked.

Pat so longed for the day when girls who liked girls could also take the Pledge; Pat had so many ideas on how those innocent young ladies could be properly trained.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
454 Followers
12